Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

stealth_swimmer's 2015 Olympia photo thread!

Will post the pics from travel right now, will post some more pics tomorrow from the actual event.

stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Why am I posting mountains? Cus we don't have them where I'm from, lol.

This was on a rest stop on the way back. Also, there was a girl taking pics of this tall, muscular black guy with his shirt off. Thought it was some sorta photo shoot, but then my dad's friend said the girl was taking pics with her phone, so maybe it was just some couple who felt it would make for some really cool pics.

Cactus from one of our stops. The first time i saw cactus with purple edges. And some was actually all purple, but I realize just as we were already leaving, lol.

At the Orleans hotel. One of my dad's friends here.

Some Soviet money that my dad bought for me at the Titan missile museum on the way back home. Wasn't really interested in the thing, but thought this was cool. I just think money is a neat thing to collect. Like when I was with the Econ society at Texas A&M, we went to the Dallas Fed bank. They gave us each a little bag of shredded money (cus part of what they do is shred money that's no longer useful).

This a Godzilla model from a model exhibition/competition. We happened to walk by the door to the entrance after the post-Olympia Superstar Seminar. It was in the same building, on the same floor, just a different room. Pretty cool.

We (me, my dad, and his two friends) got to talk to this guy who did a moving model of the time machine from the original movie The Time Machine. He showed us a vid of some model made by a German guy who did a moving model of the time machine from the newer movie. was pretty crazy. That being said, still loved this guy's model. It was really a really beautiful work of art.

http://www.********.com/mase.r.molin...4464179194156/

Some pics from Day 1 of the Expo.

The entrance banner.

Part of the line (this was towards the front of the line).

Interesting story, this year the line was outside the building and went inside. We were in the cash line, which tends to move faster though. Anyways, as we got off the bus, someone(the driver? I dunno who) said to look for the person holding the sign to see which line to go to. There were 3 lines. One was for people paying with cash, one for people paying for card, and the will-call line for people who ordered online. So anyways, one of my dad's friends said to follow him cus he knew where the line was. Turns out, it was just a mob of people near the entrance to the building. He totally missed the guy holding the sign, lol. So we went to the back of the line. The person at the entrance even told someone "The back of the line is over there (points), you're just in a mob of people." Some lady got all offended because she was waiting in said mob, and so she cut in line. Talk about a self-entitled attitude! The people holding the signs even had them on wooden stakes or whatever you call them, so that they could hold them up above everyone's heads. That way even short people like me could see, lol.

Well anyways, took a while to get into the building, but like I said, the cash line tends to move pretty quickly. People who purchased the VIP tickets basically get to just walk right in and enter the expo like an hour early. Pretty cool. Good for them.

This was actually before the expo. We had just had breakfast at the Orleans hotel. We were staying somewhere else, but had breakfast at the Orleans because they actually got some pretty good stuff to eat there. Here's me with Justin Compton. My dad's friend just went up like "Hey Justin" as if he knew him, and Justin seemed like confused/annoyed cus right after my dad asked him to take a pic with me. He seemed a little happier after I congratulated him for his top 3 placing at the Arnold Classic though. I think it was the attitude/tone of voice that my dad's friend had. He came off as kinda demanding, imo, although he probably didn't mean to.

Dymatize booth. The girl at the top was dancing. Also didn't realize till later that day that it looks like the warped wall from American Ninja Warrior. I'm guessing they had some sorta contest there or something.

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cool pics stealth. Keep them coming.
    A pattern in the chaos.

First thing I did was go to the Gifted Nutrition booth to buy a tub of Phil's preworkout, Accelerate. It was watermelon flavor. I asked the guy working there if there were any other flavors. He said, "There's one other flavor, but you don't want it, trust me." lol. So I got watermelon. Wanted to try it out since it's low stimulant (each scoop has less than one cup of coffee) and is based more around electrolytes. Also has some beta alanine and betaine. Figured it would be a good preworkout to try after giving myself a break from stims. I also have a tendency to be electrolyte deficient if I don't make a point to get my electrolytes in because of how much I sweat. Not really from effort, just because I've always sweated really easily ever since i was little. Part of it has to do with humidity, but even then I just seem to sweat more than most people.

After that, I got in line for Dana Linn Bailey at her and Rob's new supplement line, Run Everything Labs. Turns out she didn't get there till 12:00, and I didn't know until someone in line told me that DLB announced it via social media. Just didn't strike me to check before getting in line, lol. That being said, glad I got in line when I did so that I could be one of the first ones there. The line quickly doubled in size even though there weren't that many people when I got there at 11:00. Then I think they had to finish setting up the booth or something cus someone told us that there wasn't much there. So basically, the line didn't start moving till 12:30. It's all good though, not the first time I've stood for a long time in a line at the Olympia expo, lol.

Some folks are really impatient though, even though they actually knew DLB wasn't gonna be there till 12. I was thinking "I didn't even know she was gonna show up at that time, and I don't got someone with me to hold my spot in line, yet I'm not complaining." Like this one lady talked about how she felt it wasn't fair that DLB didn't announce the gym she was gonna train at in Vegas while she announced for other workouts. Me and this other girl in line said maybe she wanted one workout to herself. The lady said she understood but still felt it wasn't fair. Again, some people just got this self-entitled attitude these days. But anyways, in the end, we got to see DLB, so that was awesome.

While waiting in line, the first person from a DLB vid I noticed though was strongman, Robert Oberst! He's the guy who was doing car deadlifts with DLB and Rob on their youtube channel.

Ragz, from the Flag Nor Fail crew!

Rob and DLB, along with Ragz. Also a girl with the cool Flag Nor Fail cap. On a sidenote, that girl was pretty thick and juicy.

One thing i noticed that was kinda weird was that people were just wearing normal/casual clothes in line....and then some of them would change into Flag Nor Fail shirts as they got closer to the booth. I was thinking, like,"Did they plan this?" or "Are they putting on the shirts just for pictures?" or maybe someone ahead of them in line bought them shirts so that they could wear once they got to the booth. I wasn't paying close enough attention to see if they had the shirts all along or if someone brought them cus i was talking a little bit with the people around me in the line while we were waiting. But yea, i noticed that it was several people that changed shirts while waiting in line.

Oh, and sorry for the difference in size for the pics, guys! It's cus some were taken from my phone (for ********), and some were taken from my digital camera. The camera takes bigger, higher quality pics.

Asked the people behind me if they could take my pic with Rob and DLB. They said yes, but wanted a practice pic, so that's why this is here.

Basically got to see DLB in full-blown offseason mode. Great fullness and roundness to her muscle, but again, she's not that big. Definitely can believe she is natural since I've seen her both in contest shape and in offseason now. Rob on the other hand, is a giant. He says he's not on anything though in some of their vids, and I got no reason not to believe him since he's not really in the fitness industry. Also, he went from 280 to now weighing 256. Much leaner and healthier looking at this weight. Not a shredded 256, but like i said, definitely looks healthy. Though if he said he was on something, I'd definitely believe him, lol. Again, guy's pretty big.
    Told Rob congrats on the Save Rob Bailey project and that he was lookin good. He was all like "Oh, you're just sayin that" and I'm like no, really, you look leaner. And he was like "Thanks"

Everyone was doing a "normal" or serious pic and then a funny pic, like animal claws or and screaming faces or whatever. I went up there, and Rob asked me what kinda pic I wanted. I figured something different would be cool, so I said "yeah, we gotta do a back-to-back side glute pose"

He was all like "What?!" so I repeated myself and he was like "Ok, we can do that. Want a serious pic first?" So I said yes, lol. After our serious pic, we started posing. If I recall correctly, Ragz actually offered to take the pics with my camera. So anyways, me and Rob start posing, and DLB is all like, "Ok, so what are we doing?" And she sees us posing and goes "oh..." and like shoos her hand and rolls her eyes like as if to say "You guys have at it."

Had to resize this pic smaller so that it would properly fit on the forum since it was taken with the camera turned.

After the pic, Ragz told Rob, "Now this picture's gonna be all over the internet tomorrow. Butt-to-butt." and Rob's like "That's just what I need" lol.

So after that, I told Rob congrats to him and Dana for spreading the word of health and fitness (cus that's what they're doing on their Adventure Tour) and that Joe Weider would've been proud of them. Again, he said thanks and sounded genuine about it.

So then I ask if DLB can sign our pic from when she won the Women's Physique Olympia. They say yeah, but then surprise - Nicole Wilkins shows up! She said she just got off stage for prejudging and wanted a pic with DLB. They took a pic and got to talking a little. DLB asked how it went, Nicole didn't seem as confident as previous years. She said she could've used some more shoulder fullness or something and some other stuff that I couldn't hear. I asked if she was Nicole Wilkins (cus I had seen her in previous Olympia expos but never recognized her). For some reason, Nicole looks a bit different in person than in magazines, at least to me. I can't really explain how, but it's just enough to where it's hard for me to recognize who she is. A couple of things though - her face looks slimmer in person, but her arms look bigger. It's kinda like from the front, she looks slim(unless she's posing), but then from the side you can see she's got some serious muscle thickness.

Well anyways, after Nicole took off, DLB signed the pic, and she was like "oh cool!" cus it was from when she won.

Just realized I can take pics of pics - pic-ception! - that were autographed. Will work on that tomorrow and upload some MOAR!

Oh, yeah, also told DLB congrats on spreading the word of health and fitness, and that I told the same thing to Rob. Told her that I think Joe Weider would've been very proud of them for the work they're doing. She said, "Thanks, I think so too" and smiled. Then I went to the side to buy a tub of Onward...but turns out they weren't selling it! So I ended up buying their joint supplement instead (AMF - Always Moving Forward) since they said in a vid I saw before the Olympia how a portion of the profits from each sale was going to charity.

jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cool pics also enjoy that you tell a story about the pic aswell.
    Music Crew
    IFBB Crew

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is the area on the road the same road(s) where Generation Iron filmed Phil?

du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    thats in colorado in flagstaff road i think

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jahaa View Post

this. thanks stealth
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

keniutek is on a distinguished road. (+10) keniutek is on a distinguished road. (+10) keniutek is on a distinguished road. (+10) keniutek is on a distinguished road. (+10) keniutek is on a distinguished road. (+10) keniutek is on a distinguished road. (+10) keniutek is on a distinguished road. (+10) keniutek is on a distinguished road. (+10) keniutek is on a distinguished road. (+10) keniutek is on a distinguished road. (+10) keniutek is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nice. Good to see You having fun... even though the Ms Olympia contest was canceled :P

purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Cool pics! Thanks for sharing
    tattoos - http://facepolution.deviantart.com/

ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by purdey View Post
    THIS, Any pics of Wolf?
    TEAM WOLF + TEAM KAI +TEAM CEDRIC + TEAM ROMGLE - TEAM RAMY - TEAM FAIR JUDGING
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    20 Years of bodybuilding knowledge, it does n't come easy 'FullROM 2012'
    Always train with a FullROM - Do not brag about how much weight you can lift if you do not use a FullROM - 'FullROM 2012'
    TEAM LEVRONE

SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Great pics Stealth! As usual.
    I don't always do squats on leg day, but when I do, I go ASS TO THE GRASS!

ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dude we totally talked to each other at the Olympia Expo!
    I had no idea this was you!!
    Banish The Omen

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Solid pics bro.. appreciated!

Mike
    ….

ppx11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ppx11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ppx11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ppx11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ppx11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ppx11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ppx11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ppx11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ppx11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ppx11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ppx11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for the pictures! The scenery pics kind of threw me off in the beginning lol.

Originally Posted by jahaa View Post
    Yeah, just wanna give a feel for what our trip was like. Kinda make it feel like you're there or seeing it through my eyes or something. :_

Originally Posted by du3ce View Post
    In that case, we weren't there, lol. Landscape seemed similar, but probably just cus there were lots of mountains and rock formations.

Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post
    this. thanks stealth
    No prob.

Originally Posted by keniutek View Post
    Nice. Good to see You having fun... even though the Ms Olympia contest was canceled :P
    At least they had my favorite division though, Ms. Physique Olympia

Originally Posted by purdey View Post
    No prob!

Originally Posted by ppx11 View Post
    Thanks for the pictures! The scenery pics kind of threw me off in the beginning lol.
    Lol, yeah. Just wanted to give a sense for the kinda trip we went on.

Originally Posted by ansatsuken View Post
    Dude we totally talked to each other at the Olympia Expo!
    I had no idea this was you!!
    Oh wow. Cool stuff, man! If we meet again, let me know. Would love to take pics with fellow forum members!
    Last edited by stealth_swimmer; 09-29-2015 at 07:40 PM.

Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great pics Stealth!

Just out of curiosity, who was the busiest? I am guess Piana's booth or Phil's?

Was Lou Ferrigno there charging people 15 buk for a pic with him?
    THE LEVRONE 2016 MR. OLYMPIA COMEBACK
    (Official announcement through Special Invite as of 05/07/16)

"Kick ass, stay strong, keep pumping up the volume baby...Maryland Muscle Machine in the house and we are SHABAMMM!!! outta' here!"

- Kevin Levrone

MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I enjoyed the road pics more. Thanks man.

mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by du3ce View Post

Shiiit right where I went to school I used to L ride those mountains just about every day. Shouldve recognized it lol.

Will see about taking pics of my autographed photos tomorrow. For now here are more pics from the expo.

I remember Phil Heath posting a pic on his ******** earlier this year from another expo where they had this giant dumbbell. He said, "Here's me lifting my favorite bible verse"

BSN booth. Wasn't able to get in that line. Or rather, it's that I spent my time in other lines, lol.

PJ Braun and Aaron Singerman were there. Wasn't able to take pics cus of all the people walking in the hallway, lol. Got a pic of their booth though.

pic of the crowd

Originally Posted by Canuck77 View Post
    Great pics Stealth!

Just out of curiosity, who was the busiest? I am guess Piana's booth or Phil's?

Was Lou Ferrigno there charging people 15 buk for a pic with him?

When Phil was there, his line was pretty long. I don't remember seeing Lou Ferrigno there, but he could've been. There was a lotta stuff I didn't have time to see(and that's cus I was there both days, lol). Jay Cutler still gets long lines, too. The Quest booth had a long line the entire 2 days, but it moved pretty quickly.

Oh, and Brosupps booth had a line that seemed to stay the same size all day long, lol. The BroScienceLife guy and Bradley Martin were there. Was pretty cool. Bought Brosupps BCAA product, "Hard Attack"
    BCAAs with some added beta alanine and citrulline malate (likely underdosed, but i bought it just cus it was BCAAs and to support BroScienceLife for his hilarious vids)

Aside from Phil, DLB's line was probably one of the longest as well. The security or fire marshall or whoever (I assume) was talking with them, basically saying the line wasn't organized enough, so they had us line up along the side of a booth instead of right in the middle of the hallway.

Another crowd pic. I think Labella Mafia is a Brazilian company, but not sure. Surprised Probiotica doesn't have a booth at the Olympia considering they sponsor several athletes, including Ms. Physique Olympia, Juliana Malacarne.

At the HPN booth with Rich Homie Sean (Sean Torbati), Marc Lobliner, Alysa Polysano(sp?) and Big Whit - Jason Whitley. Jason's totally out-angling me, lol. No but seriously, Big Whit is big! When I was waiting for a pic I asked if he competes, and he said he competed in 2012. I asked if he was gonna compete again, and he said "Well, actually, Marc's doing my diet, but he doesn't want me to compete yet." I was like "Why not?" That's when he dropped a bombshell....he went, "I'm only 23, so he wants me to take a year to grow before competing again." And I was like "23?! " And was tellin him yeah, if that's the case, time is on his side, so it would make sense to grow a bit before competing. Told him he's already got good shape (mostly referring to his round delts and juicy quads) so it would make sense to grow a bit and be even better before competing again. On a sidenote, Big Whit seemed kinda outta his element and a little shy, but was really nice once you started talking to him.

Marc asked if I liked the shoes, lol. Told him, "yeah, it matches your brand's colors!"
    Asked if he was selling Vasky cus I'd been wanting to try it. He was like "yeah, actually Sean bought all the MTS supplements we're selling here, so hopefully they sell" lol. I was like "Sean's your biggest customer" lol. I forgot what exactly happened, but basically Sean had to buy the MTS supps. He was also selling his product, NR, of course. I asked Sean about it, and he said the best way to take it is first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, so I just started taking it this week before I shower in the morning. I wanted to support them (and also just been wanting to try Vasky) so I bought a tub of Vasky and a bottle of NR. Figured it would be a good product to take since it's a general health supplement. Wanted to lol @ Sean's marketing though. I was basically already sold, but he started going on about the benefits of NR. You can tell he believes in the product, but when he said "it can even help you get leaner if you stay on your diet" I just wanted to say "You mean if I diet and take this product, I can lose weight?" lulz. But anyways, nothing but love for those guys, and I do think it should be a promising product for overall health, which is why I bought it.

Marc was also giving free hugs. Sadly, I missed out on one, lol (no homo). So anyways, after all that, I asked if the whole crew could take a pic together.

Plus sides of wearing that shirt (a medium size) - shows off my delts, pecs, and arms
    Down side - my gut's hangin out all over the place, lol.

Nevertheless, I think it was a good choice for the first day of the expo.

Went to the Slingshot booth to take a pic with Mark Bell and Silent Mike from Supertraining. Told Mark I loved their vids, especially the ones with Ed Coan and that it really helped me on my deadlift. Feels like I can do the lift more comfortably now without feeling like I'm going to snap-city. He was like "Good to hear, man." Mark's a pretty chill, laid-back dude. Silent Mike is JACKED. Heard him say in a video somewhere that he's like 210 or something, but he looks bigger than that, especially considering his height. He's probably like 5'8" or something. I'm 5'5.5"
    Love Silent Mike's facial expressions, lol. And Mark Bell is obviously jacked and tan, lol.

Selfie with a friend of mine who went to high school with me and his girlfriend. They happened to be on vacation and were in Vegas, so we actually met up at the expo! This was at the hotel after we got the shuttle bus back. They were really hungry though and missed the last shuttle bus to their hotel, so we ate dinner together there at the Orleans hotel with my dad and his friends. My dad then dropped off his friends where we were staying and then took my friend and his GF to their hotel. Was thinking of buying an alcoholic beverage after waiting a while, but then my dad called and said he was almost there, so that stopped me from spending extra money, lol.

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Keep em coming bro.. this is interesting!

Mike
    ….

Got home from the gym kinda late tonight, guys. Took pics of the photos I got autographed at this year's Olympia and a few from the last year. Will save those onto my computer tomorrow and will post more Olympia pics as well.