Closed Thread
Page 282 of 313 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 280 281 282 283 284 292 ... LastLast
Results 8,431 to 8,460 of 9366
    ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by thetrebel View Post

hehe hows fatherhood treating u cuck?

patiently awaiting quantum trading platform.....

ps I rawdogged 4 sluts this month SRS im surprised when anyone lets me smash especially raw

pretty sure I caught an std my dick burns

arem please advise

SRS
    Haha well A. Congrats; B. If there hasn't been any discharge then you're probably ok, but head to planned parenthood anyways. Just do not get tested for herpes, srs. A lot of people have it, if it's on your medical record you're legally obligated to inform any partners and it's honestly not a big deal and you can't do much about it.

The sexual tension in the waiting room is pretty humorous as well for me, and trolling the nurses is about as fun as it gets. Last time they were drawing my blood there was an assistant in her early 20's and I straight up asked her "So now would probably not be the best time to ask for your number", both the nurse and her cracked up. You can also guess what girls are in there for depending on how long they're in back. 5 mins = BC, 10 mins = pregnancy test, 15 mins = STI test, 30 mins+ = vacuum time.

Watched the Giants game and slept with an heiress whose family got wealthy when they got bought out by J&J. Mom passed unfortunately about a year and a half ago and they just settled the estate.

Pretty sure it's the first time that I've banged a multi-millionaire under the age of 30.

#FutureHouseHusband

Originally Posted by Venom08 View Post
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...s-blackest-box
    "In August 2007, rising mortgage defaults sent several of the largest quant hedge funds, including a $30 billion giant run by Goldman Sachs, into a tailspin. Managers at these firms were forced to cut positions, worsening the carnage. Insiders say the rout cost Medallion almost $1 billion—around one-fifth of the fund—in a matter of days. Renaissance executives, wary that continued chaos would wipe out their own fund, braced to turn down their own risk dial and begin selling positions. They were on the verge of capitulating when the market rebounded; over the remainder of the year, Medallion made up the losses and more, ending 2007 with an 85.9 percent gain. The Renaissance executives had learned an important lesson: Don’t mess with the models."

Pretty amazing, but even they almost got wiped out by the financial crisis in 2007. It seems to be that it cannot see (forecast) events and does get sucked into the chaos of the markets like everyone else... It's just that its power to compound winners is so powerful that it's able to overcome a period of intense losses. It also got created in 1988, one year after the 1987 crash. We know that that mega crash was caused by the G5's (failed) attempt to lower the US$ but the crash was so strong in its intensity that I doubt a similar event like that would leave Medallion in business.
    One of the most important reasons to keep contrarians around, even if they're wrong 100% of the time. I forecast about $2 billion in revenue and most of it is related to oil and gas. Being younger I've never professionally been employed when a large crash in oil prices happened. I was in 6th grade the summer of the 2000 crash.

My main professional development was creating a model based on pretty much every aspect of rigs. The depth of the wells that are being drilled, rig counts, ratio of horizontal to vertical, etc. We had seen vertical rigs drop off the map, several companies like Concho were dramatically jacking up their hedging, and drill depth and horizontal length were skyrocketing.

My model flashed a massive warning sign literally around the end of 2014. WTI had just broken through $80, a price it had been around the beginning of the year, so no one else was worried and they were in holiday mode, more focused on what their upcoming cruise or whatever. For whatever reason the term "oscillating" became popular at my firm and everyone and their mom was saying it. I kept trying to warn people that we were significantly exposed to a downturn in prices and needed to at the very least have a survival plan. No one listened, "oil isn't crashing, it's oscillating". I got written up for throwing a whiteboard marker at a meeting at a senior manager.

I even tried explaining the basic laws of supply and demand, in 2010 the production I monitor was at about 65 million barrels, in 2014 it was over 120 million. This was basic Econ 101 stuff, clearly dramatic innovation was slamming production higher while demand was pretty much about flat. Finally I capitulated and just gave up, started drinking the koolaid everyone else was, scrapped my model and started following auto repos in the major oil producing counties which turned out to be a lagging indicator. Within 3 weeks of throwing the marker oil dropped another 25% from $80 to $60.

When you're young it's easy to get bullied or pushed from a position by those more experienced.

Let's just say I'm back to using the old model and the firm is facing substantial layoffs. I feel like if I had had at least one other individual to validate my concerns I might have stuck to my guns, but when everyone is parroting each other, listening to the same Moody's forecasts, watching the same news, sometimes the math gets lost in the details.
    Last edited by ReyDelMundo; 01-09-2017 at 01:25 PM.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    How has your perspective changed? I also make six figures but I don't see a major change in disposable income then when I didn't, so curious as to how dramatic your change of perspective is investing wise?
    I see that I can spend much more money, but the consequence is that I can waste a lot too. My spending habits see an uptick I won't lie, but I was able to put a lot in savings and I also put more in my 401K and ROTH 401K.

I still try to save money on small things and if I buy something I make sure it is something that will last a long time. I have did much of my own car work to save money too.

BTW I went from about 65K to 110K and now this more recent role will be around 100K.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    I see that I can spend much more money, but the consequence is that I can waste a lot too. My spending habits see an uptick I won't lie, but I was able to put a lot in savings and I also put more in my 401K and ROTH 401K.

I still try to save money on small things and if I buy something I make sure it is something that will last a long time. I have did much of my own car work to save money too.

BTW I went from about 65K to 110K and now this more recent role will be around 100K.
    Bleh, been having this problem recently. I've noticed an odd phenomenon where the more I earn, the smaller of a percentage I save. Was in survival mode when I first started working, 25 lb bags of rice, picking up side jobs bouncing on the weekend, pregaming hard and sipping on a beer at the bar, walking an hour to avoid paying for a taxi.

Had a significant runup in income over the past few years and I've noticed that I'm slipping up. Ubers for days, picked up a $1,000ish tab for my rugby team, randomly grabbing sushi on a Tuesday. Just unnnecessary things that don't really add true value to my life. The nice life kind of caught up with me, gonna dial it back in for 2017.

LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Yea, my issue has been that I spend more as well, something I have been trying to taper and budget around recently.

How do you allocate between your 401k and ROTH 401k? Do you allocate funds to both evenly?
    **Trading/Investing Thread Crew**
    **The Official Gambling/Wagers Thread crew**
    **Growers Not Showers Crew**
    **US Army Veterans Crew**
    **alr. txt u l8r thn Thread Survivor Crew**
    **Boxing Crew**
    **Bros Before Sloots Crew**
    **Gains Before Sloots Crew**
    **Nintendo Switch Master Race Crew**

ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ReyDelMundo View Post
    Bleh, been having this problem recently. I've noticed an odd phenomenon where the more I earn, the smaller of a percentage I save. Was in survival mode when I first started working, 25 lb bags of rice, picking up side jobs bouncing on the weekend, pregaming hard and sipping on a beer at the bar, walking an hour to avoid paying for a taxi.

Had a significant runup in income over the past few years and I've noticed that I'm slipping up. Ubers for days, picked up a $1,000ish tab for my rugby team, randomly grabbing sushi on a Tuesday. Just unnnecessary things that don't really add true value to my life. The nice life kind of caught up with me, gonna dial it back in for 2017.
    Since moving to NY I've been doing the same thing. Haven't made a single meal in 6 months outside of smoothies. Spend like $40/day on food.

It's piss.
    Trading/Investing Thread Crew
    Math Thread Crew
    Poker & Sports Betting crew

**1st Team All Sports Misc**
    Portland Trail Blazers Crew
    Oregon Ducks Crew

RIP ThePrimeSalmon

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    Yea, my issue has been that I spend more as well, something I have been trying to taper and budget around recently.

How do you allocate between your 401k and ROTH 401k? Do you allocate funds to both evenly?
    It was evenly for about a year, but I don't think my new employer offers a ROTH 401K so I will have to roll everything over into a 401K.

I spent a lot but I think I excused some of it for certain "needs". I spent a lot for home office stuff since I worked from home. Some expensive "essentials" and definitely ate out more.

I was still able to save a lot (though I could have saved more) because I was living in an area with really cheap housing and I could stretch my dollar out a bit.

Being that I'm moving to a higher COL area I may have to budget a bit more

- GZA "4th Chamber"

RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

I'm hopefully going to avoid this as I chalk it up to "I deserved it for all the hard work". Gonna have to avoid this mindset.
    Fitness connoisseur
    0.4 mg of party's over wake the FK up!
    "the personification of greatness"

Originally Posted by RobParks2M View Post
    I'm hopefully going to avoid this as I chalk it up to "I deserved it for all the hard work". Gonna have to avoid this mindset.
    Eating out is the the biggest leak in my expenses.

- GZA "4th Chamber"

LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    x2, it's all about the mindset.

To me, controlling things like cooking over eating out (all straight (opposite of no homo)) is the easy part. Where I start to lose control is avoiding "treating" myself to a night out on weekdays to have a few glasses of wine, some cocktails at the local bar, etc. I have that same problem where I feel I can afford more than I actually can on a consistent basis and it's dangerous.

I just have to accept the fact that until I am absurdly wealthy, I am going to have to budget, budget, budget as much as it feels like a chore to do so, if I want to make the kind of capital I want to make in the time I want to do so. Restraining from splurging short term is easy but after a month or so of "laying low" and just going home-work-home with only necessary expenses is easy at first but then after a few weeks the temptation to "reward" yourself for your abstinence because great, and all those savings can be blown in one night, and for what?

Ultimately I blame my hormones. If I wasn't a bonrar raging machine 24/7 it would be easier to avoid going out on "the hunt" and all the expenses involved. It sounds pathetic, and eerily misc-esque to say so, but quite honestly if if wasn't bound to my own personal commitment to get laid no less than at least once every two weeks while single, I would be a lot better off lol. I don't even splurge on chicks, but the gas/expenses involved regardless add up, and I wouldn't even be going out on these occassions if my needs weren't a factor anyway.

Anyway I am on the right track to start off the new year, and hope to end the year well off if I can stick to my budget plans, investment goals, and my career doesn't take any unsuspecting turns.
    **Boxing Crew**

theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50)

what you do brah? just wondering.

and yea, my bank account goes way up if i decide to actually make myself lunch and dinner, rather than spending it. lerned it from my dad, dude never goes out to eat. it has probably saved him over 100k in his lifetime. can build a damn house in the mountains for that

RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by theprodigyx View Post

and yea, my bank account goes way up if i decide to actually make myself lunch and dinner, rather than spending it. lerned it from my dad, dude never goes out to eat. it has probably saved him over 100k in his lifetime. can build a damn house in the mountains for that
    Have been looking at houses in the mountains... cannot confirm, 100k gets you an okay lot in an okay development. (Edit: this is not even close to the area I am talking about in the bottom statement)

Could be getting a job in Vail, Breck, or Aspen with employee housing fuarkkkk who wants to come fuking visit??
    Last edited by RobParks2M; 01-09-2017 at 04:31 PM.
    Fitness connoisseur
    0.4 mg of party's over wake the FK up!
    "the personification of greatness"

DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is texas worth it?
    1. Brady's balls were perfect crew
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ctownballer04 View Post
    You still should fasho. You just may have to budget to find that 5.5k each year.
    srs question. What would you do if you make a salary that doesn't allow ROTH IRA contributions (I think over 130K or so). Asking for a friend.
    My secret?

Acai and the Ab Circle Pro.

But srsly, PM me for any advice

Have been looking at houses in the mountains... cannot confirm, 100k gets you an okay lot in an okay development.

Could be getting a job in Vail, Breck, or Aspen with employee housing fuarkkkk who wants to come fuking visit??
    Aspen? If it's anything like in Dumb and Dumber, i'm down.

COL?

Wait...did you say employee housing? As in, they will pay for your apartment? What do you do for a living?
    **Boxing Crew**

Originally Posted by theprodigyx View Post

I work in technology brotha. Yeah you can save sooo much instead of being silly and paying 10-20 a plate on a daily basis

- GZA "4th Chamber"

ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Eating out is the the biggest leak in my expenses.
    Same, but I enjoy the food so much that I make sacrifices elsewhere

Also, anyone else following the JPM Healthcare Conference?

Thank you CLVS, INCY, SRPT, JAZZ
    Always striving to take it to the next level.

Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well if 2017 is going to be anything like 2016, a decline in the US shares market and the $ will be welcome into February. And then the remainder of the year it'll be a resumption of the rallies.

GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well if 2017 is going to be anything like 2016, a decline in the US shares market and the $ will be welcome into February. And then the remainder of the year it'll be a resumption of the rallies.
    wonder if Trump reverses Russian sanctions and sends those stawks to pluto.

Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GabrielNovar View Post
    Yeah, RU will definitely do well with a Trump presidency. But nothing can stop the inflow of capital into the US. Trump lowering the corporate tax rate will repatriate trillions of dollars back to our country. It'll be amazing for the shares market and the $. Follow which companies bring back their cash to the US once Trump does that, and then make sure to short whichever companies do not because they're clearly run by morons.

ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The Russians are absolute scum. No way we reverse sanctions. It's all rhetoric from trump. Wouldn't be surprised if we add additional sanctions this year.
    Always striving to take it to the next level.

nothing can stop the inflow of capital into the US. Trump lowering the corporate tax rate will repatriate trillions of dollars back to our country.
    I need to stop reading your posts until it's time for a shower because I end up soiling my jimmies every time...
    **Boxing Crew**

/ES is nearing the 50DMA at 2257 (currently 2260) so a close below that tomorrow could bring about a nice dip. I think 2176-2200 could be a good target to aim for, but we'll have to wait and see the numbers play out. Like I said, it'd be bullish for the remainder of the year if January was counter trend.

Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Slamt View Post

CMG looking good here, have a feeling it'll test those 440s again soon.

Hold over 397 and i am taking calls
    Positioned in CMG calls last week.

Got out yesterday.

Gapped up $15 today.

Feels.

GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ifitness1 View Post
    The Russians are absolute scum. No way we reverse sanctions. It's all rhetoric from trump. Wouldn't be surprised if we add additional sanctions this year.
    INCY is great...top company. BMRN became very interesting due to the court ruling on Sanofi/REGN.. Sanofi has been rumored to acquire, now they have a drug which would replace that rev. they are losing and still can appeal the case.

I suspect someone pulls the trigger on them.

DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Slamt View Post
    Positioned in CMG calls last week.

Got out yesterday.

Gapped up $15 today.

Feels.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/X6yyA6c.png[/i]
    Used to eat chipotle all the time, but will never again.

Just an over inflated stock.
    1. Brady's balls were perfect crew
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

Put some of my HSA money into investments.

- GZA "4th Chamber"

hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Put some of my HSA money into investments.
    I was just looking into doing this too. But my provider only offers garbage mutual funds. Not a fan.
    Mech E. Miscer

PSN: hungarian_boss

Rand Paul 2016

10k+

notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ifitness1 View Post
    Same, but I enjoy the food so much that I make sacrifices elsewhere

Also, anyone else following the JPM Healthcare Conference?

Thank you CLVS, INCY, SRPT, JAZZ
    yeah, some of the webcasts are pretty impressive (**** yeah SRPT)
    really think GBT's session just went well, solid company.

excited for PTCT and PRTA coming up
    ★|★ Seahawks ★|★ Mariners ★|★

White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    INCY is great...top company. BMRN became very interesting due to the court ruling on Sanofi/REGN.. Sanofi has been rumored to acquire, now they have a drug which would replace that rev. they are losing and still can appeal the case.

I suspect someone pulls the trigger on them.
    Where do you get your info from? Reading filings? New? Grape vine?

Originally Posted by hungarian_boss View Post
    I was just looking into doing this too. But my provider only offers garbage mutual funds. Not a fan.
    I have Optum Bank for my HSA. It offers good index funds but you have to keep a certain amount in your account at all times and I wish I could invest more. In due time.

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Closed Thread
Page 282 of 313 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 280 281 282 283 284 292 ... LastLast