Closed Thread
Page 286 of 313 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 284 285 286 287 288 296 ... LastLast
Results 8,551 to 8,580 of 9366
    thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ctownballer04 View Post
    dgaf about investing or permian, in4 arem story lolz.

edit: LMAO, you are the most savage individual I've ever met. Never have I heard more ridiculous stories from any one individual lol.

In4 arems guide to get hole
    "I bet your parents taught you that you mean something, that you're here for a reason. My parents taught me a different lesson, dying in the gutter for no reason at all... They taught me the world only makes sense if you force it to."

GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    LOl @ RayDelmundo...the savaggggeeeeee

LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Bullish on CYBR boyos.
    **Trading/Investing Thread Crew**
    **The Official Gambling/Wagers Thread crew**
    **Growers Not Showers Crew**
    **US Army Veterans Crew**
    **alr. txt u l8r thn Thread Survivor Crew**
    **Boxing Crew**
    **Bros Before Sloots Crew**
    **Gains Before Sloots Crew**
    **Nintendo Switch Master Race Crew**

thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    cashed out of yen long for 50 pips

Might short euro during trumps inauguration out of respect to my country srs
    "I bet your parents taught you that you mean something, that you're here for a reason. My parents taught me a different lesson, dying in the gutter for no reason at all... They taught me the world only makes sense if you force it to."

ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ctownballer04 View Post
    dgaf about investing or permian, in4 arem story lolz.

edit: LMAO, you are the most savage individual I've ever met. Never have I heard more ridiculous stories from any one individual lol.
    Haha thanks, frat life and rugby team combined with being a pretty significant alcoholic plays a pretty big role in it.

Originally Posted by thetrebel View Post
    In4 arems guide to get hole
    First of all being older is a huge advantage, I'm sure Barn could attest to this. After I hit 25 my hit list started going parabolic. Like I was hanging out with a 21 year old gogo dancer on the night I didn't hang out with the meth chick this weekend. I can guarantee that 99.9% of guys her age have zero on me.

You don't need to have all of the following, but they help:
    -Own place that you keep CLEAN
    -Decent fashion sense and knowing what clothes fit your body
    -Professional job
    -Nice car or at least clean and not a bucket
    -Genuine interests and passions, as long as they aren't weird, it doesn't matter what they are
    -Take care of yourself physically with the gym, good hygiene, and taking pride in your appearance

If you're in college, the last two are the ones to focus the most on.

As far as game it's very straight forward, keep about an 80/20 ratio of her talking, enough for you to demonstrate personality, but keep throwing open ended questions out and maybe an occasional compliment after she gets comfortable. Compliments don't have to be about how beautiful their eyes are, things as simple as complimenting a girls boots and mentioning that they go well with her outfit and you can tell she has a good sense of style, chit like that. Also the more average a girl is, the more aggressive youcan be with compliments, pretty girls you keep it light.

Also a huge area guys mess up is busting out the booze right away. Say you're having a Netflix and chill, if you come in hot right out of the gate and ask a girl if she wants a drink it probably won't go well. Girls have their guards up slightly initially and you just have to kick it for 15-20 mins so they relax and realize you aren't a creep or serial murderer. They'll be wary that you're trying to get them trashed if you come in too early. After you've got a good vibe going then it's time to bust out the OJ and vodka or whatever.

My biggest revelation was sophomore year of college (I was a late bloomer), when my buddy who absolutely slayed told me that it was as easy as chatting a girl up at a party for 10 minutes, maybe play a game of beer pong together, and then it's as simple as "Hey do you wanna get out of here?". I didn't believe him, but it was true. Nowadays is different because I'm not at a lot of house parties like I was in college and we usually have to use a Wolfpack approach to split girls in a group at a bar up, or at least get them all to agree to head back to a buddies house.

Also, if you find something in common, can be as dumb as a tv show you mututally like, you're probably in. Which is why open ended questions work great. You're giving her the opportunity to mention something she likes or has done, that intersects with your life. If that happens pounce and that's where you get your 20% of the conversation in.

Last piece of bonus advice, if you're ever leaving somewhere with a girl and she says "you know we aren't having sex right", you are already in. They're already thinking about sex, and whether they know it or not they are ****testing you, just play it cool, laugh, coyly blow it off. The worst thing you can do is get upset or get cold. Just see it through and there's probably 100% chance you're going to get it in.
    Last edited by ReyDelMundo; 01-19-2017 at 02:44 PM.

Originally Posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    Bullish on CYBR boyos.

idk tbh

I could see a buy maybe a little higher, but not to confident. Slight buying yesterday, but nothing I would yolo on. Would suggest a stop @ 50ish

Originally Posted by ReyDelMundo View Post
    Haha thanks, frat life and rugby team combined with being a pretty significant alcoholic plays a pretty big role in it.

First of all being older is a huge advantage, I'm sure Barn could attest to this. After I hit 25 my hit list started going parabolic. Like I was hanging out with a 21 year old gogo dancer on the non-methy chick night this weekend. I can guarantee that 99.9% of guys her age have zero on me.

-Professional job
    -Genuine interests and passions, as long as they aren't weird, it doesn't matter what they are
    -Take care of yourself physically with the gym, good hygiene, and taking pride in your appearance

As far as game it's very straight forward, keep about an 80/20 ratio of her talking, enough for you to demonstrate personality, but keep throwing open ended questions out and maybe an occasional compliment after she gets comfortable. Compliments don't have to be about how beautiful their eyes are, things as simple as complimenting a girls boots and mentioning that they go well with her outfit and you can tell she has a good sense of style, chit like that. Also the more average a girl is, the more aggressive youcan be with compliments, pretty girls you keep it light.

Also a huge area guys mess up is busting out the booze right away. Say you're having a Netflix and chill, if you come in hot right out of the gate and ask a girl if she wants a drink it probably won't go well. Girls have their guards up slightly initially and you just have to kick it for 15-20 mins so they relax and realize you aren't a creep or serial murderer. They'll be wary that you're trying to get them trashed if you come in too early. After you've got a good vibe going then it's time to bust out the OJ and vodka or whatever.

My biggest revelation was sophomore year of college (I was a late bloomer), when my buddy who absolutely slayed told me that it was as easy as chatting a girl up at a party for 10 minutes, maybe play a game of beer pong together, and then it's as simple as "Hey do you wanna get out of here?". I didn't believe him, but it was true. Nowadays is different because I'm not at a lot of house parties like I was in college and we usually have to use a Wolfpack approach to split girls in a group at a bar up, or at least get them all to agree to head back to a buddies house.

Also, if you find something in common, can be as dumb as a tv show you mututally like, you're probably in. Which is why open ended questions work great. You're giving her the opportunity to mention something she likes or has done, that intersects with your life. If that happens pounce and that's where you get your 20% of the conversation in.

Last piece of bonus advice, if you're ever leaving somewhere with a girl and she says "you know we aren't having sex right", you are already in. They're already thinking about sex, and whether they know it or not they are ****testing you, just play it cool, laugh, coyly blow it off. The worst thing you can do is accept upset or get cold. Just see it through and there's probably 100% chance you're going to get it in.
    Saved

srs

mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Anyone want to help me out with a few Q's?

RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Last piece of bonus advice, if you're ever leaving somewhere with a girl and she says "you know we aren't having sex right", you are already in. They're already thinking about sex, and whether they know it or not they are ****testing you, just play it cool, laugh, coyly blow it off. The worst thing you can do is get upset or get cold. Just see it through and there's probably 100% chance you're going to get it in.
    To add on to this: if drinking you have to be careful to avoid getting the rape card thrown at you by a psycho. When things are picking up and your about ready to give her the D after getting her hot and bothered wait the extra 20 seconds, get real close to putting it in, and ask her "what do you want me to do" in a suggestive tone. When she says oh bb fuk my brains out you are in the clear and the consent is 100% there. If you don't get a request or permission or whatever it leaves the door open for a "I said no sex you raped me" kinda BS
    Fitness connoisseur
    0.4 mg of party's over wake the FK up!
    "the personification of greatness"

mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mike201011 View Post
    Anyone want to help me out with a few Q's?
    naw brah im sweet

mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RobParks2M View Post
    To add on to this: if drinking you have to be careful to avoid getting the rape card thrown at you by a psycho. When things are picking up and your about ready to give her the D after getting her hot and bothered wait the extra 20 seconds, get real close to putting it in, and ask her "what do you want me to do" in a suggestive tone. When she says oh bb fuk my brains out you are in the clear and the consent is 100% there. If you don't get a request or permission or whatever it leaves the door open for a "I said no sex you raped me" kinda BS
    record everything like balconybrah and you're all set

LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

idk tbh

I could see a buy maybe a little higher, but not to confident. Slight buying yesterday, but nothing I would yolo on. Would suggest a stop @ 50ish
    Repped.
    **Boxing Crew**

ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Truth spoken. It's a dangerous world out there, especially for college brahs.

Anyone see how much Faraday Future is imploding?

Venture capital investment in start up automated driving and EV is a joke. And FF was one of the best funded.

Wish I could short that world.

Do all of these start ups with a handful of employees really think they can out-engineer companies like Tesla, Google, and Apple? They don't even have the innovative tech to get acquired.
    Last edited by ReyDelMundo; 01-19-2017 at 06:45 PM.

RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Truth spoken. It's a dangerous world out there, especially for college brahs.

Anyone see how much Faraday Future is imploding?

Venture capital investment in start up automated driving and EV is a joke. And FF was one of the best funded.

Wish I could short that world.

Do all of these start ups with a handful of employees really think they can out-engineer companies like Tesla, Google, and Apple? They don't even have the innovative tech to get acquired.
    I'm just gonna say that I could see that one coming unless the funding/hype man CEO from the Chinese side was going to be comparable to Musk and the US for Tesla. Musk, imo, made this work by being financially savvy. He pulled in so many investors it allowed them to burn through hundreds of millions of dollars and create some significant assets. I still think the stock is going to flop doe. At some point people will realize how thin the margins in the car industry particularly once the government stops giving incentives to buy. Hopefully Tesla makes it because it would be nice to see an entirely US made car and company do well- Hell if they are around in 5 or so years I would probably buy one.
    Fitness connoisseur

cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Any bros have tips and insight on filing income taxes? I would like to receive back as much as possible. I'm sure this is something we can all agree to be a good thing.
    Also, I'm looking to buy a condo, as opposed to rent an apartment. Does anyone have any advice on this process?

Please reply here or feel free to DM me.

Thanks

I'm filing my taxes for the first time this year, and found this to be very helpful.
    Last edited by cheesemachine; 01-19-2017 at 07:35 PM.
    S&P

Use "TAKEOFF20" to save 21% at:
    CountryClubPrep.com
    and
    TideandPeakOutfitters.com

I'm just gonna say that I could see that one coming unless the funding/hype man CEO from the Chinese side was going to be comparable to Musk and the US for Tesla. Musk, imo, made this work by being financially savvy. He pulled in so many investors it allowed them to burn through hundreds of millions of dollars and create some significant assets. I still think the stock is going to flop doe. At some point people will realize how thin the margins in the car industry particularly once the government stops giving incentives to buy. Hopefully Tesla makes it because it would be nice to see an entirely US made car and company do well- Hell if they are around in 5 or so years I would probably buy one.
    I've always been a huge nonbeliever of those kind of stocks that have had incredible growth and a very public ally visible leader. Was a huge unbeliever of apple in the 2006 era, was dead wrong. Huge unbeliever of Amazon in the 2011 eras huge unbeliever of Zuck when FB was trading at $30.

Basically anything I was strongly against went bananas and I was dead wrong. Didn't lose a cent from it, but didn't appreciate the power of data mining and how a leader like that with vision can put a company on a mission and attract incredible talent.

About 2 months ago? Maybe? Bought TSLA at 194, now up about 20-25%. I still think it's a swing play where any bad news shoots the company down, but any good news makes it skyrocket.

Musk is one of the three most intelligent people I've heard speak, an engineer meets an Economist.

Going to sell half my position in TSLA and wait for it to drop and hedge myself by buying in when it's under $200, selling out half once it picks up, and accept the double sided risk that it could go to zero or $1,000.

Plus ethically I believe in his mission and don't mind participating in supporting the equity side of it (even if minuscule and non-important, it's a feel good own for me).

I've always been a huge nonbeliever of those kind of stocks that have had incredible growth and a very public ally visible leader. Was a huge unbeliever of apple in the 2006 era, was dead wrong. Huge unbeliever of Amazon in the 2011 eras huge unbeliever of Zuck when FB was trading at $30.

Basically anything I was strongly against went bananas and I was dead wrong. Didn't lose a cent from it, but didn't appreciate the power of data mining and how a leader like that with vision can put a company on a mission and attract incredible talent.

About 2 months ago? Maybe? Bought TSLA at 194, now up about 20-25%. I still think it's a swing play where any bad news shoots the company down, but any good news makes it skyrocket.

Musk is one of the three most intelligent people I've heard speak, an engineer meets an Economist.

Going to sell half my position in TSLA and wait for it to drop and hedge myself by buying in when it's under $200, selling out half once it picks up, and accept the double sided risk that it could go to zero or $1,000.

Plus ethically I believe in his mission and don't mind participating in supporting the equity side of it (even if minuscule and non-important, it's a feel good own for me).
    Ehh I mean Apple is different because it makes hella money. Amazon, FB, and Netflix are more similar for sure. But think about it this way. Apple is the only 1 out of the 4 that has crazy expensive products @ 700 for a smart phone and 1500 for a stupid laptop. Margins are insane on those probably like 50% minimum and yet everyone has at least 1 product be it Iphone, Ipod, Ipad, or macbook. The other 3 are widely appealing because 1. Amazon is essentially an online walmart 2. ******** is free 3. Netflix costs like $10 a month and can be shared by 2 or 3 people and replaces a more expensive TV option in cable or satellite. The point is Tesla is selling 45,000$ cars. No matter how much good will people have for the company it isn't going to move product in bulk and it won't do anything to increase the margins either. At best it turns into a car dealer-- a new version of Ford if you will. Luckily Tesla has been diversifying so I think it will expand into other niches and at some point realize that the car market isn't what they want the focal point of their business to be. Like I have said though I wish you luck riding it to the top while you can
    Fitness connoisseur

Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Would still smash raw
    Going long again
    TMI/10

Agree, would smash! Raw .... after we have the "does it hurt to pee" talk.

First of all being older is a huge advantage, I'm sure Barn could attest to this. After I hit 25 my hit list started going parabolic. Like I was hanging out with a 21 year old gogo dancer on the night I didn't hang out with the meth chick this weekend. I can guarantee that 99.9% of guys her age have zero on me.

-Professional job

If you're in college, the last two are the ones to focus the most on.

Advice/10

I agree with all points above. As a member of the triple digit crew I can say with certainty that women still want a man, not a metro sexual *******! Don't be a jerk but make some choices in life. Show that you can make it on your own and be successful at it and that will attract a lot of the ladies. They still want a provider. Show that you can be a big cuddly goof, and a cry during a sappy movie. It shows you're human. Show that you can be strong when she needs you and always console (not necessarily agree) her when she needs it. It gives her confidence that she's not alone. And put her on a pedestal once in a while, not all the time. If there's never a challenge then life is boring ....... That's if you want to keep a girl happy. If you just want a smash and dash ...... Figure out what they want before they figure out what you want. You can change almost anyone's mind, if you know their objective before you give away your own. I used to play the chameleon right from first contact. Women always told me that I was hard to read. 1) it keeps them interested 2) it gives you time to adjust your approach. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't be you. All it means is that you can be you but you choose the order you want to show you in.

I just finished figuring out the Canadian materials sector. Where's JackedGuy?
    My $0.02 is worth $0.03

GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cheesemachine View Post
    Any bros have tips and insight on filing income taxes? I would like to receive back as much as possible. I'm sure this is something we can all agree to be a good thing.
    Also, I'm looking to buy a condo, as opposed to rent an apartment. Does anyone have any advice on this process?

Thanks

I'm filing my taxes for the first time this year, and found this to be very helpful.

Seek a reputable accountant.......most of the time you want to make sure you filings are 100% so no issues.

Always use a good accountant which will save headaches in the long run. Be wary of those promising low fees for high refunds

Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Venom08 View Post
    Yeah, I want to tentatively call the rally in gold OVER.
    1275 next week legggggooooo

WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    TGT in the toilet.

Do I jump on?
    You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told you're a god or a total bastard. The iron always kicks you the real deal. It's the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. I have found it to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But 200 pounds is always 200 pounds.

WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think ill wait. maybe it'll drop into the high 50s.
    You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told you're a god or a total bastard. The iron always kicks you the real deal. It's the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. I have found it to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But 200 pounds is always 200 pounds.

Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    too many stock brahs wheres the forex brahs at?

DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So far green this year but only thanks to jnug.
    1. Brady's balls were perfect crew
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

Originally Posted by DasBiceps View Post
    So far green this year but only thanks to jnug.
    **Boxing Crew**

hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Any bros have tips and insight on filing income taxes? I would like to receive back as much as possible. .
    Since this is your first year in filing I'm going to assume you don't have a lot of money tied up in assets. Then your return is pretty straightforward. When it comes to refund, you want to make sure you claim 0 on your exemptions. That will help you get as much back as possible.
    If you have kids, you can get extra money back
    If you earn less than X amount you may be eligible for Earned Income Credit.
    If you pay for school, you may be more likely to get a refund.
    There's a lot of factors.

My gf is a accountant so I don't have to think about any of this chit. But once you get into it, there's a lot of exemptions, rules, laws, restrictions, requirements there.
    Mech E. Miscer

PSN: hungarian_boss

Rand Paul 2016

10k+

Thanks

Do it free or pay a little and do it yourself online. Super easy and your computer can keep your passwords saved for future ease
    Fitness connoisseur

Originally Posted by Barn01 View Post
    TMI/10

Agree, would smash! Raw .... after we have the "does it hurt to pee" talk.

Advice/10

I agree with all points above. As a member of the triple digit crew I can say with certainty that women still want a man, not a metro sexual *******! Don't be a jerk but make some choices in life. Show that you can make it on your own and be successful at it and that will attract a lot of the ladies. They still want a provider. Show that you can be a big cuddly goof, and a cry during a sappy movie. It shows you're human. Show that you can be strong when she needs you and always console (not necessarily agree) her when she needs it. It gives her confidence that she's not alone. And put her on a pedestal once in a while, not all the time. If there's never a challenge then life is boring ....... That's if you want to keep a girl happy. If you just want a smash and dash ...... Figure out what they want before they figure out what you want. You can change almost anyone's mind, if you know their objective before you give away your own. I used to play the chameleon right from first contact. Women always told me that I was hard to read. 1) it keeps them interested 2) it gives you time to adjust your approach. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't be you. All it means is that you can be you but you choose the order you want to show you in.

I just finished figuring out the Canadian materials sector. Where's JackedGuy?
    Crushed it. And to follow up on the chameleon thing, a lot of it is about figuring out what a girl wants, what type of girl she is. Size her up, keep adjusting your evaluation of her as she reacts to different things, don't not be you... that never works, but show the angle of you she's likely going to enjoy and connect with the most.

Considering backing out about half the cash I have in banks and holding for a bit as a lazy hedge. Keep in mind 40% of my port is in large financials (GS, BAC, WFC, etc.). Sold out of my coal position for a nice profit on the Trump rally. Natural gas killed coal, not Obama.

XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Anyone ever watch this before LOL

ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by XterraRob View Post
    Anyone ever watch this before LOL

Playing the waiting game rn on an offer/no offer there. Never been so stressed in my life.

Had interviews at GS/MS/JPM all in the past few weeks. The process is absurd, spent about 8 hours interviewing for each gig.
    Trading/Investing Thread Crew
    Math Thread Crew
    Poker & Sports Betting crew

**1st Team All Sports Misc**
    Portland Trail Blazers Crew
    Oregon Ducks Crew

RIP ThePrimeSalmon

Closed Thread
Page 286 of 313 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 284 285 286 287 288 296 ... LastLast