Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000)

Just got a back injury. Not sure how serious it is.

Was deadlifting today, first time in around a week or two. So my back felt good and stuff for all my sets. But when I got to 345x3(hit 335x3 before without much of a grind)
    The first rep I felt a pop(felt like something kinda shifted to the left in my back, not really sure though) in my lower back right under my left lat. I was still able to get the rep, but stopped immediately after that. The pop hurt a little, and I was like chit.. I messed up on my form. I was really excited so I really went at it and ended up starting with my hips too high and I'm 100% sure that was the cause.
    After this I continued to work out everything that didn't affect lower back.

So I have lower back pain where it popped whenever I hunch over to the left side. The pain is bearable but it still hurts pretty badly depending on how much I use my left lower back. I can still use my right side without pain. It hurts to initially sit down and pick up things off the floor using my left side. The injury is not visible as far as I can see it looks completely the same. I feel like it's just a strain, but I'm really not sure. I just iced it and it feels little bit better.

Problem is I have to work tomorrow.. and I also get my paycheck. Not sure what to do about that. Should I call out and rest? Or go to work and only do very light lifting with my right side(I work in the back warehouse). I think this is a injury that will go away if I treat it with ice and some ibuprofen so I'm not going to do any back exercises for 2 weeks or more. Should I go see the doctor still? Or wait till tomorrow and see if it gets worse or starts getting swollen.

pls respond quick brahs. If needing cliffs I'll make some
    B: 185x3
    S: 275x3
    D: 315x5x2
    "inb4 next richard hawthorn"
    -NaturalFTW

My workout log of gains
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166788801

BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Go see a doctor, get x-rays taken.

ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wait a couple days, take off work if you feel like you should. Since pain wise it doesn't seem that bad, but you did hear a pop, I'd say don't run to the doctor right yet. Wait a day or two and see how it feels. Try taking some NSAIDS and ice or heat and just see what helps.
    "he who says he can and he who says he can't are both usually right" - Confucius

gnarlynicholas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gnarlynicholas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gnarlynicholas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gnarlynicholas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gnarlynicholas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gnarlynicholas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ArmyWollfff View Post
    Wait a couple days, take off work if you feel like you should. Since pain wise it doesn't seem that bad, but you did hear a pop, I'd say don't run to the doctor right yet. Wait a day or two and see how it feels. Try taking some NSAIDS and ice or heat and just see what helps.
    No.

Go to a doctor. It's probably nothing serious, but you can never be too careful when it comes to your back.

Tell your boss what happened and get his opinion.

Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000)
    It feels a little better.. like just a little. I am able to stretch it too, can feel it stretching. I'm taking ibuprofen, and icing at the moment. I feel like I think I can still work if I take it easy as fk.. but yeah we'll see.

Originally Posted by gnarlynicholas View Post
    No.

Go to a doctor. It's probably nothing serious, but you can never be too careful when it comes to your back.

Tell your boss what happened and get his opinion.
    Yeah true, I'm gonna head to work at 2PM today. My boss is super chill so we'll see what he says. I'm gonna go see a doctor tomorrow on my off day

Originally Posted by BJP2k14 View Post
    Go see a doctor, get x-rays taken.
    Will do. Glad I have health insurance

Thanks for the tips guys, would appreciate more feedback
    -NaturalFTW

My workout log of gains

ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Enficy View Post
    It feels a little better.. like just a little. I am able to stretch it too, can feel it stretching. I'm taking ibuprofen, and icing at the moment. I feel like I think I can still work if I take it easy as fk.. but yeah we'll see.

Yeah true, I'm gonna head to work at 2PM today. My boss is super chill so we'll see what he says. I'm gonna go see a doctor tomorrow on my off day

Will do. Glad I have health insurance

Thanks for the tips guys, would appreciate more feedback
    Alright, come back here with the diagnosis.
    "he who says he can and he who says he can't are both usually right" - Confucius

Alright, come back here with the diagnosis.
    Haven't went to the doctor yet, but I did go to work with a back brace. Let my manager know that my back is all snapped up, and I'm gonna be slow/can't lift heavy things. He said its cool just don't hurt myself. So it was pretty lax for more, felt very little pain throughout the day. My lower back definitely doesnt feel as bad as it did yesterday when being used. I'm gonna schedule a doctors appointment tomorrow. I might not be able to go till Monday though.. I think since I got through work ill be alright though
    -NaturalFTW

My workout log of gains