RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Kai Greene - so disapointed

I'm a big fan of Kai's but this whole Olympia saga has really changed my opinion of him.

I know the truth is still to come out and I may be jumping the gun but I travelled 5,000 miles to see a competitive Mr Olympia and him being absent brought about one of the most anti climatic Olympias in decades.

An explanation would have been nice and if he's keeping his mouth shut for legal reasons then maybe he should have thought about those reasons 4/5 months ago.

The person who has come out of this the best.....? Phil.

I'm not a big fan of Phils, I think his 2010 AC and 2011 O physiques were some of the best of all time but he doesn't handle himself the best BUT he has come out of this not just winning another title but confirming his status as a consummate professional. Whatever you think about him, his championship mentality is untouchable in the IFBB at the moment.

End of rant.

SpaniardPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpaniardPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpaniardPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpaniardPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpaniardPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpaniardPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpaniardPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpaniardPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpaniardPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpaniardPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpaniardPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That sucks man, buying the ticket to see one of your favourite bodybuilders and couple weeks before you realised he is not showing up... Kai imo, has too much philosophy but he is a "selfish person" and just think in money, yeah bodybuilders and other pros from diff sports, love fans, can trust that, but also trust they prefer money over fans.

I think Kai's prob was that he wanted the new brand at the expo but the Mr. O org didn't let him do so as contrat was done months before...

kayvez is a name known to all. (+5000) kayvez is a name known to all. (+5000) kayvez is a name known to all. (+5000) kayvez is a name known to all. (+5000) kayvez is a name known to all. (+5000) kayvez is a name known to all. (+5000) kayvez is a name known to all. (+5000) kayvez is a name known to all. (+5000) kayvez is a name known to all. (+5000) kayvez is a name known to all. (+5000) kayvez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Damn that sucks bro.. travelling so far and not being able to see your idol
    I total agree with you.
    The thing that is most confusing is that he makes a video crying, stating that he is not allowed to attend the expo and is banned from 2015 Mr O. However Robin Chang and others say that he isn't banned and can still compete.

The MOST confusing part is that he is coming to the upcoming Arnold Classic expo.
    So why cant he compete there for his fans?
    melbourne misc crew
    instagram: kayvezz

SpaniardPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpaniardPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpaniardPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpaniardPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpaniardPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpaniardPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpaniardPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpaniardPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpaniardPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpaniardPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpaniardPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by kayvez View Post
    Damn that sucks bro.. travelling so far and not being able to see your idol
    I total agree with you.
    The thing that is most confusing is that he makes a video crying, stating that he is not allowed to attend the expo and is banned from 2015 Mr O. However Robin Chang and others say that he isn't banned and can still compete.

The MOST confusing part is that he is coming to the upcoming Arnold Classic expo.
    So why cant he compete there for his fans?
    You read my post above bud? :P Is like "oh, so you don't want to change contrat and allow my new brand to be at the expo, ok then... I won't sign contrat" which is what Mr O. org said, "Kai had the same contrat from years before, was already done and he didn't give it back signed" of course, they didn't specify the reason.

Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SpaniardPumper View Post
    You read my post above bud? :P Is like "oh, so you don't want to change contrat and allow my new brand to be at the expo, ok then... I won't sign contrat" which is what Mr O. org said, "Kai had the same contrat from years before, was already done and he didn't give it back signed" of course, they didn't specify the reason.
    Correct. There was no booth space, especially where Kai wanted his booth. In addition to that, Kai wanted his booth comped. I was also told that he made a few more outrageous request and refused to sign his contract until they gave him his requests.
    Emeka "The MenAce" Okammor - All American EFX Rep

Phil. 4:13

********: www.********.com/AllAmericanEFX
    Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
    Instagram: @AAEFX
    http://www.aaefx.com

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of All American EFX and they are my own.

spicymelon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spicymelon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spicymelon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spicymelon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spicymelon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spicymelon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spicymelon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spicymelon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spicymelon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spicymelon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spicymelon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In this case you can call yourself a... grapefruit

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SpaniardPumper View Post
    That sucks man, buying the ticket to see one of your favourite bodybuilders and couple weeks before you realised he is not showing up... Kai imo, has too much philosophy but he is a "selfish person" and just think in money, yeah bodybuilders and other pros from diff sports, love fans, can trust that, but also trust they prefer money over fans.

I think Kai's prob was that he wanted the new brand at the expo but the Mr. O org didn't let him do so as contrat was done months before...
    >Thinks of just the money
    >Leaves an easy 200k on the table

And I don't know what OP is talking about as far as anti-climatic, Heath got pushed, fallout from Kai was interesting, yes Branch placed top 6 and Cedric nearly died, but I'll be praying to the BasedGod about that so you don't have to worry.

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NVious View Post

And I don't know what OP is talking about as far as anti-climatic, Heath got pushed, fallout from Kai was interesting, yes Branch placed top 6 and Cedric nearly died, but I'll be praying to the BasedGod about that so you don't have to worry.
    Cedric said in an interview vid with Rxmuscle recently that he got diarrhea and wasn't able to compete at Olympia because of that. Plans on doing one of the upcoming shows to try to qualify for the next Olympia.

But yeah agreed that this past Olympia was far from anti-climactic. The top 4 guys all looked amazing.

PassedOut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    man it sucks u went all the way there only for him to drop out

wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Kai's doing an appearance at my mate's supplement store in November, I'll be taking time out that day to go and see him and if he decided not to turn up, I'd be pissed off! I can't imagine if I'd bought an Olympia ticket, a plane ticket, hotel etc and flew round the world and then knowing he wasn't competing! Unlucky mate, but I agree, he needs to either say what it was all about or if there is some legal reason for him not to be able to tell the story, then at least tell us that that is the case!!
    IG: waldronconstruction

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    lol this was one of the worst olympia lineups ever

midwestdude99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) midwestdude99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) midwestdude99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) midwestdude99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) midwestdude99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) midwestdude99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) midwestdude99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) midwestdude99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) midwestdude99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) midwestdude99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) midwestdude99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Kai thinks that him guest posing is him giving enough back to his fans to satiate their appetite for him.

It isn't. Fans want to see him succeed. To beat the odds. It seems to me that Kai thinks he is bigger than bodybuilding, and can exist here in some existential way rather than compete and really go after it.

As a huge fan of Kai's, it is disappointing to see him choose this route.

nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No citrus at the O? AC having free grapefruits?

-GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NVious View Post

The OP was referring to the anti-climactic outcome of the whole feud that Kai and Phil had. The were supposed to square off at the O, but didn't. He flew all the way from the UK to witness this, and it never happened. Everything that led up to all this way very interesting, and more controversial than most years, but that's just drama and not competition.

I think that Kai should've just competed, and shelled out the money for the booth, which I'm sure would've done well, and drawn a huge crowd, and paying customers.
    Reps for life to ABB'ers thread.

*** They mad I'm Asian 'n' not juicin' Crew ***

unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Kai's competitive bodybuilding career is over.

He was being held back in terms of Judging, in the past. Probably he should have won the 2014 Mr. Olympia, and was quite close in 2012.

But.... he has now just done the very worst thing possible and that is to piss off the IFBS, and disappoint his loyal fans.

Whatever the grapefruit did to harm him, is nothing compared to what this fiasco will do. If he was to show up at 350 pounds ripped to the bone, he's be lucky to crack the top 4.

Kai, you are smart, but also very foolish. You have checkmated yourself, and there is no remedy. This is a very sad ending to an extraordinary career.

PS> After seeing how he looked in August 2015, I thought he was at his all-time best, and could have knocked out uncle Phil.......

What a foolish thing you did Kai....

tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by unique1 View Post
    Kai's competitive bodybuilding career is over.

He was being held back in terms of Judging, in the past. Probably he should have won the 2014 Mr. Olympia, and was quite close in 2012.

But.... he has now just done the very worst thing possible and that is to piss off the IFBS, and disappoint his loyal fans.

Whatever the grapefruit did to harm him, is nothing compared to what this fiasco will do. If he was to show up at 350 pounds ripped to the bone, he's be lucky to crack the top 4.

Kai, you are smart, but also very foolish. You have checkmated yourself, and there is no remedy. This is a very sad ending to an extraordinary career.

PS> After seeing how he looked in August 2015, I thought he was at his all-time best, and could have knocked out uncle Phil.......

What a foolish thing you did Kai....
    Really? I thought at his August guest posing he looked awful. Then again, I've never once admired or been impressed by Kai.

RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In May I went to a store bodybuilding event and Kai was advertised to be there but he didn't show. Not sure if that was his fault or someone else's but still sucks. I did get to see Victor Martinez and Yamagishi though
    IG: dontstressbenchpress

Will follow back

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol doesn't want to pay booth fee but also doesn't want to collect 150k for 2nd place? does not compute

spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    lol doesn't want to pay booth fee but also doesn't want to collect 150k for 2nd place? does not compute
    When there are contracts, money and other advantages involved it's not a matter if you want something or not anymore. The same can be said about the Manions or Lee Thompson: many athletes and people in the industry know that aren't saints, but still kiss their asses or badmouth them when required.