Page 59 of 72 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,770 of 2141
    Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What is the typical lead time for you guys for a order of 4000 units? my supplier is saying 4 weeks which sucks, as my product is just blowing up and i'm going to sell out of 1500 in the next 30 days for sure. i realize this depends on the item but this a fairly simple item to make.

playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mastermuffin View Post
    What is the typical lead time for you guys for a order of 4000 units? my supplier is saying 4 weeks which sucks, as my product is just blowing up and i'm going to sell out of 1500 in the next 30 days for sure. i realize this depends on the item but this a fairly simple item to make.
    There is no typical. Have them express ship you 500 as soon as completed or something, I've done this a few times.

Could be worse:

Sold 358 today including shopify. And there's a full 20' sitting in LA cuz the driver was late last week.
    I lift therefore I am.

playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Also this is my opinion after running out of almost every product at one point: do WHATEVER it takes to stay in stock except raising prices. If express shipping enough to stay in stock meant breaking even on that qty of units, do it.
    I lift therefore I am.

25 sitting on 25 mill RICKY_BOBBY's Avatar
    RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Renegade83 View Post
    Anyone still doing online arbitrage because it seems like everyone switched to PL. I dabbled into this beginning of the year then got sidetracked on another project. Thinking about getting back into it.
    Me. I started shipping in inventory 6/1. Mostly OA and some RA.
    "I have a competition in me. I want no one else to succeed. I hate most people."

-Abraham Lincoln

Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by playsintrafficc View Post
    Recently advertised a post to a custom FB audience of 12,000 AMZ buyers (from phone numbers, was paying like 0.09 per link click) got on page 1 in 3 days. Also blasted out 100 units to my email list to kick that off. That's the kinda chit you wont read about, but you need a strong brand.
    How'd you pull phone numbers? also, how many did you give off away? Seems like a ton dude. Only got about 200 units i'd be willing to give away at the moment so i can time if i need to order(gave out a lot not too long ago, but it didnt get me anywhere). Should I just do it all at once or drip it out a few days?

Lucky for you guys, all my products are nearly half of what they were 2 months ago.

on a side note:

Anyone else getting ****ed in the ass by glitches lately?

One of my best products wont show in ppc because "it doesnt have buy box", even though its in it. Hasn't been fixed in over a week and i'm sitting here getting my ******* pounded since the "engineer team" is full of cucks.

Then my inventory storage limit somehow got fukking decreased to what it was when you first start the account. Happened right after i got approval for increase in limits and i accepted it. cant send **** in and i got a ****ton coming in a week. Where am I going to put it? in my ass? lmfao

Such bull**** and i'm pulling my hair out lol.
    Last edited by Smoothies; 06-22-2016 at 10:45 PM.

McDoubles is just really nice. (+1000) McDoubles is just really nice. (+1000) McDoubles is just really nice. (+1000) McDoubles is just really nice. (+1000) McDoubles is just really nice. (+1000) McDoubles is just really nice. (+1000) McDoubles is just really nice. (+1000) McDoubles is just really nice. (+1000) McDoubles is just really nice. (+1000) McDoubles is just really nice. (+1000) McDoubles is just really nice. (+1000)
    *WILL REP!!!

Supplier finally got 100 units done.
    Supplier says Total weight is 130kg - charges me $650 UPS shipping

UPS shows me exact weight of 100 products - 66kg!!!
    I confront supplier, now she tells me this - "Weight is 66 kg, but the volume is 45x63x49 cm,"

wth does volume has to do with it?
    Someone in this thread posted that I should expect to pay around $5 per KG

kinda mad af rn
    The Shepherd's shepherd
    Too many favorite bible passages 39:27

CEO 10k/day
    hardworksports.net

Originally Posted by Smoothies View Post
    How'd you pull phone numbers? also, how many did you give off away? Seems like a ton dude. Only got about 200 units i'd be willing to give away at the moment so i can time if i need to order(gave out a lot not too long ago, but it didnt get me anywhere). Should I just do it all at once or drip it out a few days?

Lucky for you guys, all my products are nearly half of what they were 2 months ago.

on a side note:

Anyone else getting ****ed in the ass by glitches lately?

One of my best products wont show in ppc because "it doesnt have buy box", even though its in it. Hasn't been fixed in over a week and i'm sitting here getting my ******* pounded since the "engineer team" is full of cucks.

Then my inventory storage limit somehow got fukking decreased to what it was when you first start the account. Happened right after i got approval for increase in limits and i accepted it. cant send **** in and i got a ****ton coming in a week. Where am I going to put it? in my ass? lmfao

Such bull**** and i'm pulling my hair out lol.
    I use HelloProfit. Fukking love that tool. Also ******** wants 11 digit numbers (country code) so I wrote a python script to add a leading 1 to 10 digit numbers.

About giveaways, I don't really do giveaways. My experience has been the same, you give out a bunch of stuff and nothing happens. The blast to my email list was at a little less than breakeven price (I think I ate ~$1.50 per unit), but I've got about 1200 emails and the product is super relevant so I got a lot of takers. So my advice, instead of giving them away, lower your price and turn on PPC full blast for the keywords you want. If you're selling at literally breakeven and your ACoS is less than 100% it's cheaper than a giveaway, and you're getting genuine keyword driven sales.

Anyway, for that product I think it was the fb ad that really turned it on.

Sounds like some brutal glitches. Get em on the phone during the day so you're not talking Vedrashee Mylavarapadooda.
    I lift therefore I am.

Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I use HelloProfit. Fukking love that tool. Also ******** wants 11 digit numbers (country code) so I wrote a python script to add a leading 1 to 10 digit numbers.

About giveaways, I don't really do giveaways. My experience has been the same, you give out a bunch of stuff and nothing happens. The blast to my email list was at a little less than breakeven price (I think I ate ~$1.50 per unit), but I've got about 1200 emails and the product is super relevant so I got a lot of takers. So my advice, instead of giving them away, lower your price and turn on PPC full blast for the keywords you want. If you're selling at literally breakeven and your ACoS is less than 100% it's cheaper than a giveaway, and you're getting genuine keyword driven sales.

Anyway, for that product I think it was the fb ad that really turned it on.

Sounds like some brutal glitches. Get em on the phone during the day so you're not talking Vedrashee Mylavarapadooda.
    helloprofit looks sweet, wasnt sure if it was legit because i never saw anyone talking about it lol.

The Sponsored products gitch is a wide spread on going problem(I got a north american on the phone?! holy fuk) And they said they'll basically need to restructure the entire back end to fix it so it's going to take awhile.

Originally Posted by Smoothies View Post
    helloprofit looks sweet, wasnt sure if it was legit because i never saw anyone talking about it lol.

The Sponsored products gitch is a wide spread on going problem(I got a north american on the phone?! holy fuk) And they said they'll basically need to restructure the entire back end to fix it so it's going to take awhile.
    It's legit. Best feature is reconciling PPC spend by product. This is the best affiliate signup offer https://helloprofit.com/plp
    I lift therefore I am.

It's legit. Best feature is reconciling PPC spend by product. This is the best affiliate signup offer https://helloprofit.com/plp
    hnnggg thanks.

mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by McDoubles View Post
    *WILL REP!!!

Supplier finally got 100 units done.
    Supplier says Total weight is 130kg - charges me $650 UPS shipping

UPS shows me exact weight of 100 products - 66kg!!!
    I confront supplier, now she tells me this - "Weight is 66 kg, but the volume is 45x63x49 cm,"

wth does volume has to do with it?
    Someone in this thread posted that I should expect to pay around $5 per KG

kinda mad af rn
    If they're shipping a big item it goes by "volume weight" or "billable weight" some term like that. Cbf to look it up right now.
    Shipping big items by air really cuts into your profits that's why all the PL'ers stick with lightweight, small stuff or order big stuff in bulk and do sea freight.

MaV II DARK II is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MaV II DARK II is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MaV II DARK II is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MaV II DARK II is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MaV II DARK II is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MaV II DARK II is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MaV II DARK II is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MaV II DARK II is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MaV II DARK II is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MaV II DARK II is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MaV II DARK II is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Hey brahs,

I am thinking of selling on Amazon FBA and had a few questions I hope some of you can answer. I've been researching here and there but I am stuck. I am having trouble understanding how to ship to Amazon from a supplier. I know that the package must be properly packaged and labeled if I am not mistaken. It also has to have a UPC barcode. What is that and how do you apply it to your package? Do suppliers do that for you? Also, what is the best option when shipping to Amazon? Directly from supplier or by yourself? I am asking these questions because when my operation scales, I ask myself how I can expedite the process and make it easier for myself.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Does anyone have any info on selling on amazon UK or the the UK in general? Like taxes, tarriffs, etc.
    Arsenal F.C.

Originally Posted by NinjaNoir View Post
    Does anyone have any info on selling on amazon UK or the the UK in general? Like taxes, tarriffs, etc.
    Not sure it's a good time to get into the UK boyo. You would want a UK LLC, you can hire a service to get you a bank acct without flying over there, and hire a good accountant to handle all your VAT structure for you based on how much business you're doing. You pay VAT when you import (like duties) and then there's more VAT that's included in sales prices, so you have to price higher. But the UK LLC saves you from paying another 20% VAT if you sell less than 83k or something in a year. If you sell more it gets complicated. I looked into it recently because currently you can enter all EU marketplaces through the UK but brexit will likely change that.
    I lift therefore I am.

jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Toolkit costs money to have a subscription now? any other platforms you can use that are free?
    "There are some who do not fear death for they are more afraid of really living."-Ancient proverb

Between the buried and me

The equalizer of equality Uncle-Phil's Avatar
    Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think the big elephant in the room is Taxes for us American brahs...

I just started ordering some products from online and retail places so I can sell on FBA, but during my research I noticed that you have to somehow collect taxes from people, there was also mention of shipping taxes (wtf??).

I have another job, so FBA will be just supplemental income so this won't be like a full blown business for me, so can you guys answer these question or provide some input:

-Do I have get a business license or register this as a business with the government (even though im not doing this full time)?

- I understand I have to claim all my income at the end of the year (including FBA), but how did you guys deal with all the other tax issues when starting out as a newbie?

- I read people were hiring an accountant. WTF... did you guys do this, and do I have to do this as a newbie?

- Any other tips and recomendations you have for newbies regarding taxes you may want to share?

I want to thank all of you for this thread. I've actually found a few opportunities to make a few hundred bucks this month (if everything sells), but I want to make sure all my stuff is legal since I dont want the Tax man surprising me down the line.

I will change my individual account to a pro account before I send my first shipment to amazon, but I plan to only sell maybe ~40 items per month until I understand things better.
    Navy vet brah 02-11

They can come and get it.

Ok Texas has me a little nervous.
    I lift therefore I am.

The equalizer of equality Uncle-Phil's Avatar
    Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    They can come and get ....

Brah, WTF is that chit?

You have to pay taxes to all those states?

So let me get this straight; you collect taxes from buyers who live in states that amazon has a warehouse, then you have to pay those taxes to each state government at certain times of the year. Is that correct?
    Navy vet brah 02-11

jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They can come and get it.

Do they take taxes or do you have to file and do your own?

excuse me if this was already answered.
    "There are some who do not fear death for they are more afraid of really living."-Ancient proverb

happy new years bitch yochrisss's Avatar
    yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hows business bruhs? mirin everyones success.
    only misc at work crew

GodlikeDra will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodlikeDra will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodlikeDra will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodlikeDra will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodlikeDra will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodlikeDra will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodlikeDra will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodlikeDra will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodlikeDra will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodlikeDra will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodlikeDra will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Any success stories with selling product straight off of Alibaba and other overseas sources, without PL?

visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000)
    tfw top competitors tank their prices before I even order my first product after 3 weeks of research/communication with suppliers and now it's basically non profitable

sweet m8

McDoubles is just really nice. (+1000) McDoubles is just really nice. (+1000) McDoubles is just really nice. (+1000) McDoubles is just really nice. (+1000) McDoubles is just really nice. (+1000) McDoubles is just really nice. (+1000) McDoubles is just really nice. (+1000) McDoubles is just really nice. (+1000) McDoubles is just really nice. (+1000) McDoubles is just really nice. (+1000) McDoubles is just really nice. (+1000)
    So Prime Day officially starts in about 20 minutes.
    I'm up at 3am and I am really excited.

This is my first Prime day. Am I going end up being disappointed?
    Goodluck to all you brahs!
    The Shepherd's shepherd

CEO 10k/day
    hardworksports.net

Today is an absolute chit show.
    I lift therefore I am.

Originally Posted by MetalLover View Post
    Just read a post on the Amazing Seller from a Chinese guy explaining that all Chinese suppliers are mobilising for FBA now. They're learning the process and PPC, etc., and that's without the flood of people idiots like Scott Voelker have brought onto Amazon with their chitty podcasts, and that we are in the end days now.
    srs? I was just now getting into this chit m8.

Today is an absolute chit show.
    why brah?
    The Shepherd's shepherd

CEO 10k/day
    hardworksports.net

Originally Posted by McDoubles View Post
    why brah?
    It's just fukkin redonk. I'm at 81k so far.
    I lift therefore I am.

It's just fukkin redonk. I'm at 81k so far.
    Do you do this full time?

Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Anyone know how to prep shipping labels for the boxes to ship from China to an amazon warehouse, my supplier is asking for the shipping labels but im not sure how to create one without my address on it

Anyone know some good books for online businesses like ecommerce, google ads, amazon selling.
    Not beginner stuff, a good book for someone that's already in the business and wants to ramp up.

Will rep
    The Shepherd's shepherd

CEO 10k/day
    hardworksports.net

Page 59 of 72 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast