Page 55 of 72 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,650 of 2141
    playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tasp View Post
    What are your opinions on entering the supplement niche at this time? Is there too much competition and will factors such as brand loyalty raise the barriers to entry?
    I don't think brand loyalty means that much in supps, but they fight dirty over there. I wouldn't try it without a lot of play money that you're willing to lose, and a unique trending ingredient mix to boot.

Originally Posted by Mastermuffin View Post
    Think i might do a giveaway for better rank and more reviews. My product got 30 natural reviews in the first 500 units i sold, but since i ran out of stock and my keyword rankings are **** i cant seem to get back to the 20- 30 sales a day. ive been getting 2-5 sales consistently over the last 2 weeks with 3 random days of 10-15 sales. ppc just ant cutting it this time.... im only getting around 30-50 sessions a day with a 10-30% success with sales ( which is good i assume). If only i could get my sessions back up to 100 or more... Maybe im expecting too much too soon, i was out of stock for 5 weeks... ruined my keyword rankings .

i know of a few giveaway sites, such as Snagshout, reviewkick, and AmzTracker.

Are there any better ones out there? Which ones are you guys using?
    I think most people would do giveaways in your situation but personally I would not. I swear by PPC. If your bids aren't on full blast, raise them. Add keywords. Drop your price. I like to do a PPC blast fire sale where I go negative, even heavy PPC + a break even price. At breakeven anything less than 100% ROI is cheaper than a giveaway and you get keyword driven sales to boot. 5 weeks is a long time, that's gonna set you back a couple weeks.
    I lift therefore I am.

Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by playsintrafficc View Post
    I don't think brand loyalty means that much in supps, but they fight dirty over there. I wouldn't try it without a lot of play money that you're willing to lose, and a unique trending ingredient mix to boot.

I think most people would do giveaways in your situation but personally I would not. I swear by PPC. If your bids aren't on full blast, raise them. Add keywords. Drop your price. I like to do a PPC blast fire sale where I go negative, even heavy PPC + a break even price. At breakeven anything less than 100% ROI is cheaper than a giveaway and you get keyword driven sales to boot. 5 weeks is a long time, that's gonna set you back a couple weeks.
    Thanks for the info, i will defiantly that. Do you use review sites to get more reviews? my product is in a competitive market but almost everyone has one or will need one. One of my competitors somehow got 1200 reviews in less than a month with giveaways.. the top 3 products in the category have over 1000 reviews now and are in the top 200 in sports and outdoors. im pretty sure 30 reviews isnt enough and building over 100 will take a few months at this rate. That's the main reason i'm debating a giveaway.

What does your conversion rate look like for sessions, and how many sessions do your successful products typically get a day? if you don't mind sharing

Tasp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tasp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tasp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tasp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tasp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tasp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tasp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tasp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tasp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tasp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tasp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Anyone have experience with freight forwarders? I'm in the process sorting out the details of importing the product from China. My product is 3 cbm and 800 kg according to the supplier. I'm getting the estimate from the supplier with their freight forwarder who will take care of everything until it reaches the port in USA for $20 which seems suspiciously cheap. I assume that means I will have to hire a freight forwarding service to take care of things on this side once it lands on the dock with papers and etc. Can anyone provide their experience with freight forwarders?

Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi all, thought i'd check in to this thread.
    Been selling PL since December. Based in Australia.
    First product has been mildly successful and probably has the potential to get to 10/day. Right now it's at about 3-4/day.

I had an instagram page going for the brand which got to about 10k to see if I could get some extra sales.

I'm moving into a different niche as I feel there are more potential products for me to sell with higher sales and less competition.
    Waiting on samples for product 1 of the new brand. In the process of getting a logo done and packaging designed. If anyone has a good graphic artist they use for this stuff let me know.

My main problem is capital. I already have product 2 and 3 in mind and would love to have all launching within the next few months. Will probably take a loan out if product 1 goes well.
    I also plan on getting 500 for my first order but thinking 1000 may be needed.

In the past ive used amztracker for reviews and increasing rankings with Super URLs but they have removed the ability to add super URL's so I'm looking into a new launch strategy. It will probably still involve amztracker for reviews but will have to rely on cranking ppc for a boost in rankings.

Im sitting here counting down the days till I can quit my office job. I'm 28 years old and yet to travel outside of my own country.
    Happy to document my journey and hopefully look back on this one day with a much healthier bank balance and outlook on life.

Tinder crew
    Anti LDAR crew
    No Glow No Go crew
    Entrepreneur crew

TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    brahs how how are bedding sheets selling on Amazon (srs) I see that particular one that I can get sells for around $130 and I can get it for $35, is it a good idea to send them FBA or are they going to be stuck at the warehouse forever ?
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ppc has turned into a **** show in my niche... So many people trying to get in now the bids go over $2 a click for the main keywords.... Even long tails are .50... Used to be alot less.

visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TR88 View Post
    brahs how how are bedding sheets selling on Amazon (srs) I see that particular one that I can get sells for around $130 and I can get it for $35, is it a good idea to send them FBA or are they going to be stuck at the warehouse forever ?
    Depends on the BSR first and foremost...

In my experience, sheets are one of those slow-moving, high ROI items. I picked up some nice sheets heavily discounted for about $20 and sold them for nearly $120, but they took about 2-3 months to sell. They're nice to have in your inventory if you don't mind waiting, but if you have a fast moving business model, avoid.

playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What are your opinions on entering the supplement niche at this time? Is there too much competition and will factors such as brand loyalty raise the barriers to entry?
    Think i might do a giveaway for better rank and more reviews. My product got 30 natural reviews in the first 500 units i sold, but since i ran out of stock and my keyword rankings are **** i cant seem to get back to the 20- 30 sales a day. ive been getting 2-5 sales consistently over the last 2 weeks with 3 random days of 10-15 sales. ppc just ant cutting it this time.... im only getting around 30-50 sessions a day with a 10-30% success with sales ( which is good i assume). If only i could get my sessions back up to 100 or more... Maybe im expecting too much too soon, i was out of stock for 5 weeks... ruined my keyword rankings .

i know of a few giveaway sites, such as Snagshout, reviewkick, and AmzTracker.

Are there any better ones out there? Which ones are you guys using?
    Anyone have experience with freight forwarders? I'm in the process sorting out the details of importing the product from China. My product is 3 cbm and 800 kg according to the supplier. I'm getting the estimate from the supplier with their freight forwarder who will take care of everything until it reaches the port in USA for $20 which seems suspiciously cheap. I assume that means I will have to hire a freight forwarding service to take care of things on this side once it lands on the dock with papers and etc. Can anyone provide their experience with freight forwarders?
    Something is getting lost in translation I think, because there's no way 800kg will ship for $20. Here's a good walkthrough, I think it was about sea freight, but it would be a similar process for air:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Fulfillment...lmostcomplete/

I would recommend mine (Flexport), but they only take people who ship a lot of volume. I've heard people getting in with them by just saying they ship more than they do
    I lift therefore I am.

TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by visionz1234 View Post
    Depends on the BSR first and foremost...

In my experience, sheets are one of those slow-moving, high ROI items. I picked up some nice sheets heavily discounted for about $20 and sold them for nearly $120, but they took about 2-3 months to sell. They're nice to have in your inventory if you don't mind waiting, but if you have a fast moving business model, avoid.
    Yeah, I was thinking the same, slow moving, but can make good profit on it. I think I will buy around 20 and send them to Amazon, don't mind if I have to wait, if I get good profits, brand is Nicole Miller. Thanks brah.
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

Something is getting lost in translation I think, because there's no way 800kg will ship for $20. Here's a good walkthrough, I think it was about sea freight, but it would be a similar process for air:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Fulfillment...lmostcomplete/

I would recommend mine (Flexport), but they only take people who ship a lot of volume. I've heard people getting in with them by just saying they ship more than they do

hey, Im interested in talking to you about how to properly do product launches and PPC to break into the first page for main keywords. If you'd like to share pm me or just put some of ur knowledge in here

KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000) KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000) KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000) KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000) KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000) KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000) KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000) KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000) KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000) KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000) KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000)
    hey, Im interested in talking to you about how to properly do product launches and PPC to break into the first page for main keywords. If you'd like to share pm me or just put some of ur knowledge in here
    Would like to hear your thoughts/ideas on this as well. About to launch a new product!
    andrewschutt.com - Physical and Mental Fitness

Recreational Bodybuilder

Originally Posted by KidSchutty View Post
    Would like to hear your thoughts/ideas on this as well. About to launch a new product!
    This is what I do:

1. Maybe get 1-3 reviews if necessary, could be as lame as calling a friend and have them put 5 stars on it and say "Neat!".
    2. Usually set price low, maybe even break even, but take into consideration how price might affect perceived value.
    3. If you are solid on what keywords you want, skip to #5. Turn on auto PPC, $5/click, daily bid high enough not to run out. Basically pay whatever it costs for as much traffic as I can get.
    4. Let this run until I feel like I've gotten usable amount of data. Look through the search term report and look at what people are searching to find my stuff, what's getting a lot of clicks, what's converting, etc.
    5. Set up manual broad match campaign using data from the search term report. Same bids as before, pay whatever it takes. Conversion should be higher now that you're sending better traffic.
    6. With higher conversion, you'll start ranking. Keep updating campaign with data from the search term report. Play around with phrase and exact match keywords.
    7. As you get closer to good spots in ranking start pricing testing towards your desired price. Keep focusing campaign.
    8. Profit.

I think most people do heavy giveaways. Maybe giveaways are faster I don't know, I don't fuk with them. Even if you sell at break even price, as long as you beat 100% ACoS it's cheaper than a giveaway. Honestly I'm scared to give my chit away for free. What happens if I give away a bunch of units and nothing happens? I don't even get data back just a hole in my wallet. As you can see this method has been working for me:

I lift therefore I am.

MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Amazon are pissing me off. I'm in jewelry now and selling 10 products, 26 variations in total, and when somebody orders one of the variation listings, Amazon sometimes sends the wrong fukkin variation and the customers come to ME screaming. Is this normal?
    ♬♫♪ Music crew ♪♫♬

V- Vegan crew - V

ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    im looking to supply some product to amazon in my spare time, but I hear its not worth it unless your product is pushed to the front page. any advice on how to do that?

Originally Posted by MetalLover View Post
    Amazon are pissing me off. I'm in jewelry now and selling 10 products, 26 variations in total, and when somebody orders one of the variation listings, Amazon sometimes sends the wrong fukkin variation and the customers come to ME screaming. Is this normal?
    i have 4 variations on my product and have never had a problem in 800 units sold. Maye some of your tags got mixed up at the factory?

This is what I do:

1. Maybe get 1-3 reviews if necessary, could be as lame as calling a friend and have them put 5 stars on it and say "Neat!".
    2. Usually set price low, maybe even break even, but take into consideration how price might affect perceived value.
    3. If you are solid on what keywords you want, skip to #5. Turn on auto PPC, $5/click, daily bid high enough not to run out. Basically pay whatever it costs for as much traffic as I can get.
    4. Let this run until I feel like I've gotten usable amount of data. Look through the search term report and look at what people are searching to find my stuff, what's getting a lot of clicks, what's converting, etc.
    5. Set up manual broad match campaign using data from the search term report. Same bids as before, pay whatever it takes. Conversion should be higher now that you're sending better traffic.
    6. With higher conversion, you'll start ranking. Keep updating campaign with data from the search term report. Play around with phrase and exact match keywords.
    7. As you get closer to good spots in ranking start pricing testing towards your desired price. Keep focusing campaign.
    8. Profit.

I think most people do heavy giveaways. Maybe giveaways are faster I don't know, I don't fuk with them. Even if you sell at break even price, as long as you beat 100% ACoS it's cheaper than a giveaway. Honestly I'm scared to give my chit away for free. What happens if I give away a bunch of units and nothing happens? I don't even get data back just a hole in my wallet. As you can see this method has been working for me:

Thanks for the response man, very helpfull! i haven't done a giveaway but i see they are very popular. i mostly haven't done one because i cringe when i read the reviews on other products that have done giveaways, especially at some of the pictures they post... all look like poverty people wanting free stuff... I have plenty of people around me that actually want to buy my products, so i just have to hassle them for reviews haha, think i got 10 out of them so far. As for ppc its getting expensive as Fukk... like $2 a click for my nich. Im doing pretty good now, 20+ sales the last 4 days but today has been slow so far, Only 3 sales and yesterday i had 14 by now .

Im going to try and optimize my listing with more keywords and better selling points going forward, my biggest problem is im not getting enough impressions every day. Around 60-90... but i have a 20% unit session percentage which im guessing is pretty high?

MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i have 4 variations on my product and have never had a problem in 800 units sold. Maye some of your tags got mixed up at the factory?
    Hmmm we've been with this supplier for 3 years and he's never been known to mess up!
    ♬♫♪ Music crew ♪♫♬

V- Vegan crew - V

Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    currently trying to find more new product lines to get into. Out of ideas with money burning a hole in my pocket.

lol

Jordie416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jordie416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jordie416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jordie416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jordie416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jordie416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jordie416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jordie416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jordie416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jordie416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jordie416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This is what I do:

8. Profit.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to playsintrafficc again."

Question: Would you guys recommend taking my own product pics? Or sending them to the professionals?
    * Lift, eat, sleep, wake up and do it all again *
    * Toronto BJ's crew *
    * Go Leafs *
    * Raptors nation *

Jordie416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jordie416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jordie416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jordie416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jordie416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jordie416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jordie416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jordie416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jordie416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jordie416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jordie416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Smoothies View Post
    currently trying to find more new product lines to get into. Out of ideas with money burning a hole in my pocket.

lol
    In Chris Green's arbritrage course, there was a guess speaker who shared his products (Mule cups and glass straws). That guy must be kicking himself cause those were probably products with little to no competition and now they are completely saturated.

In other words, you are going to have to do some leg work boyo cause no one who is having success is going to give you product ideas.
    * Lift, eat, sleep, wake up and do it all again *
    * Toronto BJ's crew *
    * Go Leafs *
    * Raptors nation *

Started free trial of feedback genius yesterday and already got 5 reviews from it out of 80 emails it sent

Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Jordie416 View Post
    Question: Would you guys recommend taking my own product pics? Or sending them to the professionals?
    Pro pictures are going to be so much better than what you can do. You should be able to find someone to do it for fairly cheaply if you just need the product on a white background. Models and staged photos will be much more expensive.

Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Jordie416 View Post
    In Chris Green's arbritrage course, there was a guess speaker who shared his products (Mule cups and glass straws). That guy must be kicking himself cause those were probably products with little to no competition and now they are completely saturated.

In other words, you are going to have to do some leg work boyo cause no one who is having success is going to give you product ideas.
    yup, i know, I just like to get my frustrations out.

High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    experienced brahs:

How do you see the future of amazon fba or PL products in general?

Is the market already saturated?

I know some guys are legit ballin on this but do you think it's a viable long term business?
    ''The fight is won or lost far away from the witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road; long before I dance under those lights.'' - Muhammad Ali

“Cus was a strong believer that in your mind you had to be the entity you wanted to be. If you wanted to be heavyweight champion of the world, you had to start living the life of a heavyweight champion…- iron mike

"'No' doesn't mean no, 'no' means work on the neck, the nipples, try back in five minutes" - a wise man

lol
    Didn't you post the same thing months ago? How do you have this problem? I've got way more that I want to sell than I do time or money. You fukked up if you're not in Canton right now.

How about dildos? Dead srs.
    I lift therefore I am.

Didn't you post the same thing months ago? How do you have this problem? I've got way more that I want to sell than I do time or money. You fukked up if you're not in Canton right now.

How about dildos? Dead srs.
    Yeah, went into the leads that i found sometime after that, ended up as slow movers, but I'll keep them as bottom line products.

I have this problem because I keep accepting amz loans without knowing where to blow it lmao.

I wanted to go to canton/hk so bad but I couldn't leave. I turn inventory every 20-30 days and sales skyrocketed since december, so its just catching up and expanding as fast and as much as possible for now. I just wasn't ready to risk running out.

Yeah, went into the leads that i found sometime after that, ended up as slow movers, but I'll keep them as bottom line products.

I have this problem because I keep accepting amz loans without knowing where to blow it lmao.

I wanted to go to canton/hk so bad but I couldn't leave. I turn inventory every 20-30 days and sales skyrocketed since december, so its just catching up and expanding as fast and as much as possible for now. I just wasn't ready to risk running out.
    Ya I didn't go for the same reason. Going in October for sure. I've been doing 30 days turns too but I gotta bump it up, not enough wiggle room. I went OOS on my #2 and #3 products last month due to delays. And I just put up 7000 units for prime day.
    I lift therefore I am.

Ya I didn't go for the same reason. Going in October for sure. I've been doing 30 days turns too but I gotta bump it up, not enough wiggle room. I went OOS on my #2 and #3 products last month due to delays. And I just put up 7000 units for prime day.
    Yeah, i'll probably head there in october too. Sucks that it's so close to Chi new year though.
    I'm still waiting for a response on whether they've accepted my deals or not. You've been replied to already?

visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Any brahs got any tips for preventing over analyzation when researching for your first product? Been at this for about 4 days and nothing seems 'right' yet; seems like there's either too much comp or not enough demand in everything I've checked. Doesn't seem realistic considering how many products I've gone through...pretty sure I'm being too picky.

DaHipsterDoofus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DaHipsterDoofus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DaHipsterDoofus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DaHipsterDoofus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DaHipsterDoofus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DaHipsterDoofus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DaHipsterDoofus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DaHipsterDoofus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DaHipsterDoofus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DaHipsterDoofus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DaHipsterDoofus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is what I do:

8. Profit.

Good chit.

Just launched my first PL after doing OA for a while.

I went the givaway route and have 8 five star reviews as of now. I've been running ppc but my acos is ridiculous at like 258%. I know it will be higher as it's a new product but it's starting to piss me off lol

Page 55 of 72 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast