andrewchen23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is it normal for a personal trainer or bodybuilder to behave like that?

I'm a guy and my personal trainer is kind of bodybuilder type of guy. He likes to show off his muscles and get touchy, but i always thought it is like guys joking with each other and didn't give a thought about it.
    But once he asked me to go with him to the changing room and he started to flex in front of mirror. Then he asked me to touch him!!
    Also once he told me I trained my chest well and i have good chest line. Then in order to show his own muscles, he took my hands to touch his chest line and chest muscles while saying "feel it?". I don't know if it is a proper way to demonstrate how muscles can become like.
    Is it just normal for bodybuilder type of guys to get touchy and praise each others' muscles like this? I wonder if guys in this industry are used to close physical contacts.

WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Not sure if serious...

But if this is for real then no, it is totally unprofessional and the guy should get fired immediately.

rleatfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) rleatfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) rleatfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) rleatfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) rleatfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) rleatfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) rleatfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) rleatfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) rleatfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) rleatfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) rleatfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    no this is not normal and totally unprofessional
    A Personal trainer based in bristol (UK)
    http://rleat-fitness.com/