Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Wall Investor & Developer TheFornicator1's Avatar
    TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Dennis Wolf won pre-judging (srs)

Some of you might remember me. Old username was detrimental. There was a former mod that didn't like me who permabanned me but it's sorted now, I'm finally allowed back.

Anyway...

Looking at the whole roster, beyond calves, I don't see how Dennis isn't the winner. He absolutely WRECKED them from the back. Just made them all look like midgets.

Rhoden is out because of whatever is happening with his stomach... Almost as if his intestines have exploded through his abdominal wall. Dexter is pretty much just as good if not better than Heath in every pose other than the BDB.

From what I saw I honestly think Wolf won. And I'm far from a Wolf fan, and I especially don't wanna give credit to Rommy....
    “The life of man is solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short.” – Thomas Hobbes, 1588 – 1679

*Never Respond To RSM3 Threads crew*

BackDouble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BackDouble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BackDouble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BackDouble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BackDouble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BackDouble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BackDouble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BackDouble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BackDouble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BackDouble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BackDouble has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    One thing I am amazed by this sport is how so many people can see the same thing and have different opinions. From checking here, reddit and muscular development I see some people saying it was clear the Wolf won while others (like me) favor Rhoden and of course you have those who believe Phil has it in the bag. Shows you how subjective the sport can be I guess.

tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Brb using imagination since no pics
    *** Tennessee Titans Crew ***
    *** Always pick 6 crew ***

BackDouble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BackDouble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BackDouble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BackDouble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BackDouble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BackDouble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BackDouble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BackDouble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BackDouble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BackDouble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BackDouble has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just checked the tapes., and damn Wolf really is huge, especially in the bdb.

IngeKJ is just really nice. (+1000) IngeKJ is just really nice. (+1000) IngeKJ is just really nice. (+1000) IngeKJ is just really nice. (+1000) IngeKJ is just really nice. (+1000) IngeKJ is just really nice. (+1000) IngeKJ is just really nice. (+1000) IngeKJ is just really nice. (+1000) IngeKJ is just really nice. (+1000) IngeKJ is just really nice. (+1000) IngeKJ is just really nice. (+1000)

http://www.bodybuilders.gr/forum/showthread.php?t=42627

If you think Wolf wins this you have to be blind

NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Realistically what poses does he get beat on?
    Instagram @drsuperdose
    Online coaching & Contest prep
    www.thorntonfitness.com

ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by thefornicator1 View Post
    some of you might remember me. Old username was detrimental. There was a former mod that didn't like me who permabanned me but it's sorted now, i'm finally allowed back.

Anyway...

Looking at the whole roster, beyond calves, i don't see how dennis isn't the winner. He absolutely wrecked them from the back. Just made them all look like midgets.

Rhoden is out because of whatever is happening with his stomach... Almost as if his intestines have exploded through his abdominal wall. Dexter is pretty much just as good if not better than heath in every pose other than the bdb.

From what i saw i honestly think wolf won. And i'm far from a wolf fan, and i especially don't wanna give credit to rommy....
    furking this

Originally Posted by naturalloco View Post
    realistically what poses does he get beat on?
    x furcking 2.

Team wolf
    TEAM WOLF + TEAM KAI +TEAM CEDRIC + TEAM ROMGLE - TEAM RAMY - TEAM FAIR JUDGING
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    20 Years of bodybuilding knowledge, it does n't come easy 'FullROM 2012'
    Always train with a FullROM - Do not brag about how much weight you can lift if you do not use a FullROM - 'FullROM 2012'
    TEAM LEVRONE

lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by IngeKJ View Post

http://www.bodybuilders.gr/forum/showthread.php?t=42627

The comparison video not help your case, cause its obvious Rhoden and Dennis are so much better then Phil.

Mylexon20s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mylexon20s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mylexon20s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mylexon20s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mylexon20s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mylexon20s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mylexon20s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mylexon20s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mylexon20s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mylexon20s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mylexon20s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by lordlosh View Post
    The comparison video not help your case, cause its obvious Rhoden and Dennis are so much better then Phil.
    I would love to see Wolf win! He nailed his conditioning!!
    Attached Images
    Goal = Get my body weight down to 205 pounds

BadBoySouth is on a distinguished road. (+10) BadBoySouth is on a distinguished road. (+10) BadBoySouth is on a distinguished road. (+10) BadBoySouth is on a distinguished road. (+10) BadBoySouth is on a distinguished road. (+10) BadBoySouth is on a distinguished road. (+10) BadBoySouth is on a distinguished road. (+10) BadBoySouth is on a distinguished road. (+10) BadBoySouth is on a distinguished road. (+10) BadBoySouth is on a distinguished road. (+10) BadBoySouth is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by NaturalLoco View Post
    Realistically what poses does he get beat on?
    - You have to keep in mind that although we're at home watching a somewhat HD feed, obviously there's nothing l like being up close and personal. When I saw the feed, I originally thought that either Wolf or Dennis could be #1.
    - We're missing out on the fine details, and the closest thing we'll get are intensely HD, un-Photoshopped/sharpened pictures.
    - Wolf's missing calves, lack of glute-hamstring-calf tie-in in poses from the back really hurt him here.
    - Not to mention that his arms have no separation and his bellies are poor (tell me if you can judge where his triceps begin and end in most poses...and where his arms and delts tie in. When compared to Phil and Rhoden, he simply just doesn't have those advantages.
    - While his midsection is indeed tight, I think he is also losing to Phil and Rhoden here in terms of detail
    -- Here are the poses in which Phil beats Wolf...again in high definition with no filters and obnoxious Photoshopping (shoutout to flangmaster for posting these in the other thread in which people are now remarkably silent):

In other poses it's either a toss up or Wolf wins slightly.

Registered User Grapplingmuscle's Avatar
    Grapplingmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grapplingmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grapplingmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grapplingmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grapplingmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grapplingmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grapplingmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grapplingmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grapplingmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grapplingmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grapplingmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Honestly I have Wolf in 3/4 based on that video of that call out alone. I know people love Wolf and I am a fan too, but he doesn't win that lineup.
    You control your own destiny; some of us take that responsibility more seriously than others

Cutting update:
    Carb cycling with carb backloading
    Currently 2 carb nights a week
    Losing 2-3 lbs a week, goal weight and body fat % set for November 15th arrival date. Currently on track. Plan is laid out with updates scheduled along the way, but as always subject to change based on body's responses and speed of progress

mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My impression based on the webcast, was phil was very underwhelming next to rhoden, wolf and dexter. I don't care how much confidence he has. Seems to gain major points for that. If he feels like he's the best, let's just go with that.

I will say that phil wins bdb. Altho Id like to see a comparison shot with him and dexter. Dexter's back didn't look as good as it has in the past imo. Rear lat is still sick, but phil has a better lower body from the rear and his back is very crisp from the back. Wolf's size is impressive especially on video, it's just not such pretty muscle imo.

I still hold a preference to rhoden and dexter over phil. Especially as time went on phil continued to fade and this is why pics don't tell the story. His abs were blurry and straight up non existent in the fdb. He got beat badly in ab and thigh, front relaxed nand front lat he gets destroys by rhoden wolf and dexter. He just doesn't have the frame for some poses and it really really shows.

King-B is a jewel in the rough. (+500) King-B is a jewel in the rough. (+500) King-B is a jewel in the rough. (+500) King-B is a jewel in the rough. (+500) King-B is a jewel in the rough. (+500) King-B is a jewel in the rough. (+500) King-B is a jewel in the rough. (+500) King-B is a jewel in the rough. (+500) King-B is a jewel in the rough. (+500) King-B is a jewel in the rough. (+500) King-B is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by IngeKJ View Post

2:11-

Phil: "hold my hands guys... no?"
    Nothing

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dex completely MURDERS everyone in this pose WOW

Instagram: hyruliangoat_

BEST LOOKING MISCER
    CUTEST POSTER OF ALL TIME
    PEOPLE ASK FOR MY AUTOGRAPH AND PICTURE EVERYDAY CREW

tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hyruliangoat View Post

Agreed.

I just paused all the mandatories in the video and this is so tough but I think Dex is the best from the side easy except Wolf winning the side tri. Rhoden looks great from the front and could get the nod in some poses but Phils back is too thick for him. Phil will win this and I think 2/3/4 is a toss up. Wont' be upset either way but I hope it's Wolf in 2nd.

Registered User orderoutofchaos's Avatar
    orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000)
    If Dexter Jackson had more lower body fullness I'd easily say he wins the contest but he's kinda lacking in the calf department more than ever but I'd say its a tossup between Phil and Dexter....Dexter has that Olympia hardness detail and crispness that no one else has but Heath has the more youthful look and confidence.

Ramy looks great I'd pit him over Wolf. Wolf is just this incomplete structure. Sure he's tall and huge but he always looks like he needs 30 more lbs to fill out. I don't wanna see Mr O win simply because he's got the best bone structure.

TriAthleteDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) TriAthleteDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) TriAthleteDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) TriAthleteDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) TriAthleteDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) TriAthleteDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) TriAthleteDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) TriAthleteDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) TriAthleteDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) TriAthleteDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) TriAthleteDude will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wolf for having a personality , no seriously the Big Bad Wolf has improved again .

blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I don't know how this is even debatable that Phil could win these shots. Yes his muscles pop but that's cuz he is so narrow, obviously they have to go somewhere cuz they sure don't spread out to the side. If wolf was this narrow then every muscle would pop out 5 inches.

I'm more interested in how you compare their legs. Phil's hams dried out a little more in the end. Thoughts on legs in their side poses (remember videos>A single pic)?
    Last edited by blindsideflank; 09-19-2015 at 09:29 AM.
    Tobacco prostitute
    "Grow up Harriet"

nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000)

i agree, hes fking great this year
    Last edited by nonamewut; 09-19-2015 at 02:49 PM.
    depression & avoidant personality masterrace crew

NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BadBoySouth View Post
    - You have to keep in mind that although we're at home watching a somewhat HD feed, obviously there's nothing l like being up close and personal. When I saw the feed, I originally thought that either Wolf or Dennis could be #1.
    - We're missing out on the fine details, and the closest thing we'll get are intensely HD, un-Photoshopped/sharpened pictures.
    - Wolf's missing calves, lack of glute-hamstring-calf tie-in in poses from the back really hurt him here.
    - Not to mention that his arms have no separation and his bellies are poor (tell me if you can judge where his triceps begin and end in most poses...and where his arms and delts tie in. When compared to Phil and Rhoden, he simply just doesn't have those advantages.
    - While his midsection is indeed tight, I think he is also losing to Phil and Rhoden here in terms of detail
    -- Here are the poses in which Phil beats Wolf...again in high definition with no filters and obnoxious Photoshopping (shoutout to flangmaster for posting these in the other thread in which people are now remarkably silent):

In other poses it's either a toss up or Wolf wins slightly.
    I agree with the side tricep and the symmetry round,
    with the back double - although Phil's glutes hams are clearly more separated, Dennis especially in the video was much more separated in the upper back with a lot more size.. Phil looked flat to me, even Shawn looked bigger than Phil in some poses which shocked me. (I know this sounds like a broken record.. Dennis is much much wider)
    Side chest.. Dennis is much wider and fuller across the chest with some crazy ass hanging hamstrings.. I don't see Phil winning this shot at all..

I think Dennis clearly beat Phil in the front shots.. very dominating in width and quad flare (fls, fdb, abs thigh - same with Rhoden) the side shots where a little closer, with the back shots being a toss up.. I also had Dennis winning the MM (I personally think Phil was flat, or perhaps the other's have caught up in the size and fullness department)
    Instagram @drsuperdose
    Online coaching & Contest prep
    www.thorntonfitness.com

matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wolf is awesome but no I don't have him winning this. He's conditioned as **** but he's not symmetrical and he's flat as hell. His high lat insert make him seem small from behind, no 3D effect at all. You all must of forgot what a conditioned ifbb pro looks like. Hard to find these Days. Rhoden looks outstanding. If anything he's the one that gives Phil a run.
    190lbs Comp lifts: 420/350/600 USAPL
    Warframe: Scornedfury

US Army
    91B

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dennis himself said silver or bronze after pre on npc newsonline.

alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz
    Phil & Dex will prob get the 1 & 2 spots. Wolf maybe 3rd. http://www.bodybuilders.gr/forum/showthread.php?t=42627

Hammersia is a name known to all. (+5000) Hammersia is a name known to all. (+5000) Hammersia is a name known to all. (+5000) Hammersia is a name known to all. (+5000) Hammersia is a name known to all. (+5000) Hammersia is a name known to all. (+5000) Hammersia is a name known to all. (+5000) Hammersia is a name known to all. (+5000) Hammersia is a name known to all. (+5000) Hammersia is a name known to all. (+5000) Hammersia is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by orderoutofchaos View Post
    If Dexter Jackson had more lower body fullness I'd easily say he wins the contest but he's kinda lacking in the calf department more than ever but I'd say its a tossup between Phil and Dexter....Dexter has that Olympia hardness detail and crispness that no one else has but Heath has the more youthful look and confidence.

Ramy looks great I'd pit him over Wolf. Wolf is just this incomplete structure. Sure he's tall and huge but he always looks like he needs 30 more lbs to fill out. I don't wanna see Mr O win simply because he's got the best bone structure.
    30 more lbs to fill out? Are you reading this stuff back to yourself as you type it?

Wolf is number 1.

GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wolf looked good but Phil has this. Rhoden and Dex gave Phil a better run than Wolf imo. I see Phil, Dex, Rhoden, Wolf...Maybe switch spots with Dex and Rhoden but I see Wolf in 4th

matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This^
    190lbs Comp lifts: 420/350/600 USAPL
    Warframe: Scornedfury

US Army
    91B

weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000)

Agreed. Dex really brought that pop and conditioning. I'm saving a bunch of the Dexter pics to use in the future when describing what full + shredded looks like.

Originally Posted by alan aragon View Post
    Phil & Dex will prob get the 1 & 2 spots. Wolf maybe 3rd. http://www.bodybuilders.gr/forum/showthread.php?t=42627
    Hopefully

guestsaint is a complete loser! (-2000) guestsaint is a complete loser! (-2000) guestsaint is a complete loser! (-2000) guestsaint is a complete loser! (-2000) guestsaint is a complete loser! (-2000) guestsaint is a complete loser! (-2000) guestsaint is a complete loser! (-2000) guestsaint is a complete loser! (-2000) guestsaint is a complete loser! (-2000) guestsaint is a complete loser! (-2000) guestsaint is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by GymMeathead View Post
    Wolf looked good but Phil has this. Rhoden and Dex gave Phil a better run than Wolf imo. I see Phil, Dex, Rhoden, Wolf...Maybe switch spots with Dex and Rhoden but I see Wolf in 4th
    If size and back matters, I have Heath, Wolf, Dex, Rhoden

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by blindsideflank View Post
    [img]http://www.team-andro.com/coppermine/alb
    erpics/191053/DSC_4826_ergebnis~5.JPG[/img]
    Yes his muscles pop but that's cuz he is so narrow, obviously they have to go somewhere cuz they sure don't spread out to the side. If wolf was this narrow then every muscle would pop out 5 inches.

)?
    Hmmm..Haven't seen this big of a potato in a while.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Big Slim DaDDy View Post
    Hmmm..Haven't seen this big of a potato in a while.
    Dont cry baby he is right.