Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    StrawHat94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StrawHat94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StrawHat94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StrawHat94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StrawHat94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StrawHat94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StrawHat94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StrawHat94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StrawHat94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StrawHat94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StrawHat94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sebatu View Post

cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by StrawHat94 View Post

Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    my literal response to all of these pics is....

See title.

Always Neg Back Crew.

Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't know why this bothers me so much. i work in a huge office close to the airport in phoenix (moving back to cali in 2 weeks thank god) and the only place to eat is the office cafeteria. every morning and afternoon i see huge disgusting men and women shaped like giant sacks of laundry waddling out of the cafeteria holding containers of food to go scarf down at their desks. and they order pancakes, sausage, bacon, extra syrup, burgers, fried chicken, and curly fries with no shame. god forbid you fat piles of $h1t miss a meal. never once have i seen them walking out with a salad. they hobble their fat asses to their desk, sit down all day and eat, then go home and eat more.

people like this shouldn't be reproducing and polluting the earth with their offspring because we know they're going to teach the same horrible habits to their children, and raise their children to have no will power or self discipline. if you don't take care of yourself, your health, your body, you probably won't take care of much else in life. at the end of the day, people are free to live their lives how they choose and who am i to criticize them? i get it, it shouldn't bother me and it's not my business. but for some reason it drives me nuts and disgusts me. to make matters worse, I've met multiple girls from badoo (like tinder) who ended up being fat in person. they use myspace angles to make themselves appear to be in reasonable shape in their pictures.

If you want to constantly graze like the bison that you are, at least spend 30-45 mins a day in the gym to keep yourself at a reasonable level of fat.

J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sebatu View Post
    Bitch is too lazy to even do fork curls.
    Misc Work Crew

SouthPaw06 is a name known to all. (+5000) SouthPaw06 is a name known to all. (+5000) SouthPaw06 is a name known to all. (+5000) SouthPaw06 is a name known to all. (+5000) SouthPaw06 is a name known to all. (+5000) SouthPaw06 is a name known to all. (+5000) SouthPaw06 is a name known to all. (+5000) SouthPaw06 is a name known to all. (+5000) SouthPaw06 is a name known to all. (+5000) SouthPaw06 is a name known to all. (+5000) SouthPaw06 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    Its their metabolism.
    That thyroid doe
    || NC CREW ||
    IF CREW

shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GingerBrah View Post
    This fat chick at my work had a box of those white powdered donuts for lunch yesterday.

Last week she claimed she was doing the whole healthy lifestyle eating change.

lol'd

pieceofdebri79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pieceofdebri79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pieceofdebri79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pieceofdebri79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pieceofdebri79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pieceofdebri79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pieceofdebri79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pieceofdebri79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pieceofdebri79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pieceofdebri79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pieceofdebri79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's called grazing and yeah, they do it all the damn time. Fruits, cookies, candy. Bishes constantly need something in their mouths.
    *Texas Crew

"I should really find more productive ways to waste my time" -J.D.

FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FU3L View Post
    While also having a cheat meal every day because they somehow 'earned' it
    lol so much this ^

Went on the treadmill for 20 mins and burned 70 calories today so I deserve this 500 cal piece of cake

Originally Posted by Tony_S View Post
    I don't know why this bothers me so much. i work in a huge office close to the airport in phoenix (moving back to cali in 2 weeks thank god) and the only place to eat is the office cafeteria. every morning and afternoon i see huge disgusting men and women shaped like giant sacks of laundry waddling out of the cafeteria holding containers of food to go scarf down at their desks. and they order pancakes, sausage, bacon, extra syrup, burgers, fried chicken, and curly fries with no shame. god forbid you fat piles of $h1t miss a meal. never once have i seen them walking out with a salad. they hobble their fat asses to their desk, sit down all day and eat, then go home and eat more.

people like this shouldn't be reproducing and polluting the earth with their offspring because we know they're going to teach the same horrible habits to their children, and raise their children to have no will power or self discipline. if you don't take care of yourself, your health, your body, you probably won't take care of much else in life. at the end of the day, people are free to live their lives how they choose and who am i to criticize them? i get it, it shouldn't bother me and it's not my business. but for some reason it drives me nuts and disgusts me. to make matters worse, I've met multiple girls from badoo (like tinder) who ended up being fat in person. they use myspace angles to make themselves appear to be in reasonable shape in their pictures.

If you want to constantly graze like the bison that you are, at least spend 30-45 mins a day in the gym to keep yourself at a reasonable level of fat.
    So sad when you see some fatass little kid because you know its not really their fault since their parents are just feeding them ****. I dont even know why ppl have children if they are just going to let them become fat and pathetic, you would think people would have some sort of pride in raising a child to not become that way.

Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Brah it makes complete sense, bison graze on grass to maintain their 3500 lb weight so a woman must make sure she grazes on sugary, fatty ass foods all day to make sure she doesn't whither away into nothing.

LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dogandbroom View Post
    who the fuk puts butter in oatmeal?
    Well you should, to make it more balanced since oats have almost no fat. I use coconut oil instead though. But if you're a fat woman, you probably shouldn't be eating oatmeal at all.

Unyq is just really nice. (+1000) Unyq is just really nice. (+1000) Unyq is just really nice. (+1000) Unyq is just really nice. (+1000) Unyq is just really nice. (+1000) Unyq is just really nice. (+1000) Unyq is just really nice. (+1000) Unyq is just really nice. (+1000) Unyq is just really nice. (+1000) Unyq is just really nice. (+1000) Unyq is just really nice. (+1000)
    lmao, and you never see guys snack like this..

brb at uni on computer; girl next to me munching random chit for about 50 mins straight.. peanuts, carrots, celery, lollies, malteasers, you name it.

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So much truth in this thread

TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I went to six flags this weekend and only saw about 12 normal sized people in a crowded park. This includes children ( I was raging so hard at this).
    US Army 1998-2020

Army NG 1992-98

★Combat Veterans Crew★

Texas Tech Alumni '98 & '07

�Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.� ~ Aristotle

*Vasectomy crew

solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i'm genetically like this

ShredKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShredKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShredKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShredKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShredKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShredKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShredKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShredKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShredKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShredKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShredKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Lefticle View Post
    I've literally had women offer me food and when I reply with "no thanks, just ate, not hungry" ive literally had them reply with "what? you don't have to be hungry to snack"

mind = fat
    *closet narcissist crew*
    *the almost aesthetic crew....crew*
    *pose in the mirror each day hoping to see gainz crew*
    *flex my abs in the gym when everybody is watchin crew*
    *asking if brahs are mirin' when they're clearly not crew*

R.I.P Zyzz (You Finally Made it Brah!)

"Of all the things I lost during my cut, I miss my mind the most." -cmoore

Goal BF: 8-9% Lean muscle @ ~ 165 lbs

Peter Griffin Genetics BuffaJoe's Avatar
    BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My office when a sales reps bring donuts in the morning

dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "But I got a diet coke/dr. pepper with my super sized Mcd's meal so it all balances out"

-__-

Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TXBuddy View Post
    I went to six flags this weekend and only saw about 12 normal sized people in a crowded park. This includes children ( I was raging so hard at this).

I know exactly how you feel, Its shocking sometimes really. People who look half way decent are the minority now. (inB4 my stats are quoted) I was getting groceries about a week ago and a women stood next to me at the deli counter had two buggies. One had nothing but Cokes, Kool-aid drink, Capris Sun pouches and her son said something about wanting strawberry milk. I was like wtf. I don't know that **** just didn't make sense to me.

Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Marie646 View Post
    I know exactly how you feel, Its shocking sometimes really. People who look half way decent are the minority now. (inB4 my stats are quoted) I was getting groceries about a week ago and a women stood next to me at the deli counter had two buggies. One had nothing but Cokes, Kool-aid drink, Capris Sun pouches and her son said something about wanting strawberry milk. I was like wtf. I don't know that **** just didn't make sense to me.

do you snack all day?
    See title.

Always Neg Back Crew.

bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Couple of sea donkeys at my office were eating cake pops at 10:30am last friday. Walked in break room and just bert stared, while another walks in behind me and was like ohhh shoot all the cake pops are gone??! We literally had catered lunch coming at 11:30 which was pizza. So the cake pops were an appetizer

Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This fool's running a Honda 2000
    O|||||||O Misc Jeep Crew O|||||||O
    30 Year Old Boomer Crew
    Just lol at officels *Tradie Crew*
    Grumpy Old Married Guy Crew

Woofwolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Woofwolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Woofwolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Woofwolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Woofwolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Woofwolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Woofwolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Woofwolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Woofwolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Woofwolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Woofwolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MrRicardoDiaz View Post
    They're gluten free, bro
    Don't forget: 'They are Natural flavour. No artificial colours or preservatives -sweet!'
    \_(ツ)_/

Play hard, work harder.

5LIVE Up All Nights listener.

Instagram is the next big thing!

endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have a lady at work that is still very large even after gastric bypass and is always coming in with bags of junk to load up her junk drawer but then sips on that advocare crap every now and then. Her new thing is a big container, no even a cup but a big container like the Chinese places puts my large order or wonton soup in, of sweet tea. Beast can't even use a proper drinking glass.

Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Lefticle View Post
    do you snack all day?
    Nope. I never really have but I eat at weird times. I don't do the breakfast lunch and dinner thing I just eat when I'm hungry
    Last edited by Marie646; 09-17-2015 at 11:48 AM.

TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    5'4", 130 lbs
    US Army 1998-2020

Army NG 1992-98

★Combat Veterans Crew★

*Vasectomy crew

AllMatty is just really nice. (+1000) AllMatty is just really nice. (+1000) AllMatty is just really nice. (+1000) AllMatty is just really nice. (+1000) AllMatty is just really nice. (+1000) AllMatty is just really nice. (+1000) AllMatty is just really nice. (+1000) AllMatty is just really nice. (+1000) AllMatty is just really nice. (+1000) AllMatty is just really nice. (+1000) AllMatty is just really nice. (+1000)
    My girlfriend used to work with this 19 YEAR OLD whale who had just undergone heart bypass surgery because of her diet. GF said she ate nothing but bags of candy all day and drank nothing but coke. She literally bought those bags of reeses cups (like halloween size) and would sit there and eat them all day and all lunch and nothing else. Doctors told her she needed to stop after the surgery, TWO DAYS later my GF saw her eating the same ****.

Woman I work with always concerned about eating healthy. Whenever the company hits 1 Million in revenue we have a pizza day. Every single pizza day she used to cry about it saying it's bad for you and she's on a 'diet' - so one of my coworkers started telling her it's fat free pizza and now she eats it every time. This woman also brings in cake and pies all the time and tells me they are "fat free" because her "friend" made them - just ****ing LOL.
    ~Chipotle every day crew

5'4", 130 lbs

\

Stahp...completely normal stats.
    US Army 1998-2020

Army NG 1992-98

★Combat Veterans Crew★

*Vasectomy crew

\

Stahp...completely normal stats.

don't give in you pussy ass WK
    See title.

Always Neg Back Crew.