Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

just lol @ fat women snacking all day at work....

....while they are on their "diet"

brb eat oatmeal w/butter and sugar then snack constantly until lunch
    brb eat salad w/ranch and snack constantly until dinner
    brb eat quinoa then snack constantly until bed

no fking wonder you can't lose weight. its like they think eating 3000cals of snacks somehow doesnt count

groce
    See title.

Always Neg Back Crew.

LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How do you know a woman is on a diet? don't worry they'll tell you

buffuntcay is just really nice. (+1000) buffuntcay is just really nice. (+1000) buffuntcay is just really nice. (+1000) buffuntcay is just really nice. (+1000) buffuntcay is just really nice. (+1000) buffuntcay is just really nice. (+1000) buffuntcay is just really nice. (+1000) buffuntcay is just really nice. (+1000) buffuntcay is just really nice. (+1000) buffuntcay is just really nice. (+1000) buffuntcay is just really nice. (+1000)
    I know, pisses me the fukk off, fukking fat kunts.

GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This fat chick at my work had a box of those white powdered donuts for lunch yesterday.

Last week she claimed she was doing the whole healthy lifestyle eating change.

lol'd
    ---------------Misc Bet Crew---------------
    ---------------Canadian Crew---------------

-Dallas Mavs- -Toronto Raptors- -Toronto Blue Jays- -Edmonton Oilers- -Duke Blue Devils- -Miami Dolphins-

Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GingerBrah View Post
    This fat chick at my work had a box of those white powdered donuts for lunch yesterday.

lol'd

what do you even say to that?

"where on earth did you find healthy powdered sugar donuts?"
    See title.

Always Neg Back Crew.

MrRicardoDiaz is just really nice. (+1000) MrRicardoDiaz is just really nice. (+1000) MrRicardoDiaz is just really nice. (+1000) MrRicardoDiaz is just really nice. (+1000) MrRicardoDiaz is just really nice. (+1000) MrRicardoDiaz is just really nice. (+1000) MrRicardoDiaz is just really nice. (+1000) MrRicardoDiaz is just really nice. (+1000) MrRicardoDiaz is just really nice. (+1000) MrRicardoDiaz is just really nice. (+1000) MrRicardoDiaz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Lefticle View Post
    what do you even say to that?

"where on earth did you find healthy powdered sugar donuts?"

They're gluten free, bro

DunkinD is just really nice. (+1000) DunkinD is just really nice. (+1000) DunkinD is just really nice. (+1000) DunkinD is just really nice. (+1000) DunkinD is just really nice. (+1000) DunkinD is just really nice. (+1000) DunkinD is just really nice. (+1000) DunkinD is just really nice. (+1000) DunkinD is just really nice. (+1000) DunkinD is just really nice. (+1000) DunkinD is just really nice. (+1000)
    My buddies wife is a real trip....she doesnt have a job so she sits on her ass all day but complains she cant lose weight.

So I was talking to her last week and she mentioned she was at some hockey rink watching our local team practice and she was shocked the rink had healthy food.

She ordered chicken tenders and she said she had to complain because they tasted weird....so I asked what do you mean weird (I figured if they were "healthy" they were grilled).

She said they used some form of healthy breading on the chicken so they were healthy...but she didnt even think they were still deep fried.

So since she didnt like them she ordered pizza...she said it was healthy because it was thin crust and they used a wheat crust....

I didnt even argue with her...
    "The distance between your dreams and reality is called discipline"

supraquadra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supraquadra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supraquadra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supraquadra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supraquadra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supraquadra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supraquadra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supraquadra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supraquadra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supraquadra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supraquadra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Their concept of 800-1000 calories is unimaginable. Almost every woman will say that they are practically in starvation mode and eating clean 800 calories a day, when realistically they are eating 800 calorie in peanuts three times a day.

McAngus is just really nice. (+1000) McAngus is just really nice. (+1000) McAngus is just really nice. (+1000) McAngus is just really nice. (+1000) McAngus is just really nice. (+1000) McAngus is just really nice. (+1000) McAngus is just really nice. (+1000) McAngus is just really nice. (+1000) McAngus is just really nice. (+1000) McAngus is just really nice. (+1000) McAngus is just really nice. (+1000)
    And the guys as well of course. Guys are sometimes worse because I think some guys literally are hungry and starving for food. Females seem to just snack for snacking sakes, maybe emotional as well. Fat guys are really hungry. It is sad because I think their body is saying "hey I need more nutrition" but they get fed junk instead.

jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ....while they are on their "diet"

brb eat salad w/ranch and snack constantly until dinner
    brb eat quinoa then snack constantly until bed

no fking wonder you can't lose weight. its like they think eating 3000cals of snacks somehow doesnt count

groce
    lmao I'm at work right now and see this everyday. Brb peanut butter sandwich for lunch but snack on chips and Hershey kisses all day, just fukin lol
    Edit - and obviously the starbucks, venti latte with vanilla syrup BUT LOW FAT MILK for health ofcourse lmao I was like lmao
    JP.MP.DT

John Petrucci
    Mike Portnoy
    Dream Theater

Namaste crew
    HoustonMiscer is gonna make it crew

BDub85 is a name known to all. (+5000) BDub85 is a name known to all. (+5000) BDub85 is a name known to all. (+5000) BDub85 is a name known to all. (+5000) BDub85 is a name known to all. (+5000) BDub85 is a name known to all. (+5000) BDub85 is a name known to all. (+5000) BDub85 is a name known to all. (+5000) BDub85 is a name known to all. (+5000) BDub85 is a name known to all. (+5000) BDub85 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by supraquadra View Post
    Their concept of 800-1000 calories is unimaginable. Almost every woman will say that they are practically in starvation mode and eating clean 800 calories a day, when realistically they are eating 800 calorie in peanuts three times a day.
    800 cals?? Thats like 3/4 a chipotle burrito. Show me one girl not on drugs that can eat only that

Plus maybe the sloots are bulking up at work so they can use the fat shaming card in order to climb the corporate ladder?

McAngus is just really nice. (+1000) McAngus is just really nice. (+1000) McAngus is just really nice. (+1000) McAngus is just really nice. (+1000) McAngus is just really nice. (+1000) McAngus is just really nice. (+1000) McAngus is just really nice. (+1000) McAngus is just really nice. (+1000) McAngus is just really nice. (+1000) McAngus is just really nice. (+1000) McAngus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DunkinD View Post
    My buddies wife is a real trip....she doesnt have a job so she sits on her ass all day but complains she cant lose weight.

So I was talking to her last week and she mentioned she was at some hockey rink watching our local team practice and she was shocked the rink had healthy food.

She ordered chicken tenders and she said she had to complain because they tasted weird....so I asked what do you mean weird (I figured if they were "healthy" they were grilled).

She said they used some form of healthy breading on the chicken so they were healthy...but she didnt even think they were still deep fried.

So since she didnt like them she ordered pizza...she said it was healthy because it was thin crust and they used a wheat crust....

This is both funny and sad. I don't understand how our society literally knows nothing about eating healthy. I know not everyone is going to go full nerd like us but isn't it Freaking obvious an apple beats a pizza anyday?

"sounds like you are well on your way to losing weight with all that healthy fried chicken and pizza"
    See title.

Always Neg Back Crew.

datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000) datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000) datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000) datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000) datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000) datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000) datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000) datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000) datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000) datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000) datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Frequent snacking keeps your metabolism up!

Not srs
    clownbaby has arrived

PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Its like they have zero discipline whatsoever, and the very first feeling of hunger pangs they MUST put food in their face.

It follows the other side of the woman logic coin, where if they dont get immediate attention from the man they are with they seek out another man immediately, if they dont have any simple need met right now!!!1! they seek out someone to meet the need (attention, conversation, intimacy, etc)

Its a weakness of spirit and mind.
    For every man, there is a sentence, a string of words, that has the power to destroy him
    "The strong do what they can, and the weak suffer what they must" -Thucydides
    Shall not be Infringed. FUK CHINA.

Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GingerBrah View Post

lol'd
    Lmao I was like lmao

Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by McAngus View Post
    And the guys as well of course. Guys are sometimes worse because I think some guys literally are hungry and starving for food. Females seem to just snack for snacking sakes, maybe emotional as well. Fat guys are really hungry. It is sad because I think their body is saying "hey I need more nutrition" but they get fed junk instead.
    lol... Liked how you made the stomach the brain.
    I keep pushing because I think I'm untouchable. But I'll learn the hard way because I'm only a popcorn fart away from a 30 day ban.

TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bitches about weight...

while sipping on a 24oz mochachinolatte with whipped cream.
    US Army 1998-2020

Army NG 1992-98

★Combat Veterans Crew★

Texas Tech Alumni '98 & '07

�Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.� ~ Aristotle

*Vasectomy crew

Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Strongest potato **** I've ever heard.

Women make no sense at all lol

Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol so true. The new fad where I work are those 100 calorie packs of junk food. There's a fat bitch that's always eating those things, but she's "dieting" too. I walk past her desk and saw, like, 7 empty bags of those 100calories oreos in her garbage, and it wasn't from the previous day either, because our garbage bins are emptied every 8 hours at the start of the janotors shift, lol.

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    got one at my office who snacks on almonds all day. nuts are healthy you didn't know? brb most dense calories on planet earth.
    Stern Crew

dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    who the fuk puts butter in oatmeal?

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Its their metabolism.

I've literally had women offer me food and when I reply with "no thanks, just ate, not hungry" ive literally had them reply with "what? you don't have to be hungry to snack"

mind = fat
    See title.

Always Neg Back Crew.

PunyFella is a name known to all. (+5000) PunyFella is a name known to all. (+5000) PunyFella is a name known to all. (+5000) PunyFella is a name known to all. (+5000) PunyFella is a name known to all. (+5000) PunyFella is a name known to all. (+5000) PunyFella is a name known to all. (+5000) PunyFella is a name known to all. (+5000) PunyFella is a name known to all. (+5000) PunyFella is a name known to all. (+5000) PunyFella is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Their lack of willpower is sickening.
    Baltimore Orioles - Baltimore Ravens - Maryland Terrapins

FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    While also having a cheat meal every day because they somehow 'earned' it
    The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.

supraquadra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supraquadra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supraquadra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supraquadra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supraquadra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supraquadra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supraquadra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supraquadra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supraquadra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supraquadra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supraquadra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Whenever someone tells me this I ask for their myfitnesspal entries for the past few days as well as if they are measuring and weighing their food. They never provide this because they know they are lying to themselves.

sebatu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sebatu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sebatu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sebatu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sebatu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sebatu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sebatu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sebatu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sebatu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sebatu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sebatu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lift: 5RM | Gym PB

Squat: 360 | 405
    Bench: 195 | 230
    Deadlift: 455 | 505

QUEBEC CREW
    ACCOUNTING

Check out my log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167965053&page=4

IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sebatu View Post
    lol

Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Dxohamah View Post
    lol so true. The new fad where I work are those 100 calorie packs of junk food. There's a fat bitch that's always eating those things, but she's "dieting" too. I walk past her desk and saw, like, 7 empty bags of those 100calories oreos in her garbage, and it wasn't from the previous day either, because our garbage bins are emptied every 8 hours at the start of the janotors shift, lol.
    Came in to mention those 100 calorie packs. Great marketing idea, but absolutely moronic for dieting

"Hey this bag is only 100 calories. Yeah there's only 2 cookies in it but... there's cookies! And did we mention it's only 100 calories"

BRB no longer eating a whole sleeve of Oreos
    BRB eating 5 packs of cookies because "they're only 100 calories!"