Kovandy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Skinny Fat, double chin. Solutions?

Hello everyone, my name is Andy and i have lost something around 60 lsb in 6 month.
    I'm 1.82meter/6 feet tall starting weight was 210 lsb, now i weight 150.
    I'm currenlty what you call skinny fat.
    What should i do?
    I just joined a gym, i lift 3 days a week and run 5 miles 3 times a week.
    its this okey?
    What shoul i do? how much should i ate?
    I know that this may sounds weird, but my main goal is to lose fat from my face and double chin. (getting fit is secon lol)
    (immagine a skinny/fat guy with double chin, oh god )
    What should i do in order to lose double chin/fat? how much should i ate?

Thank you

last question, if i start now, will i be able to achieve a decent body for next summer?
    Thanks
    Last edited by Kovandy; 09-16-2015 at 03:20 AM.

TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Kovandy View Post
    Hello everyone, my name is Andy and i have lost something around 60 lsb in 6 month.
    I'm 1.82meter/6 feet tall starting weight was 210 lsb, now i weight 150.
    I'm currenlty what you call skinny fat.
    What should i do?
    I just joined a gym, i lift 3 days a week and run 5 miles 3 times a week.
    its this okey?
    What shoul i do? how much should i ate?
    I know that this may sounds weird, but my main goal is to lose fat from my face and double chin. (getting fit is secon lol)
    (immagine a skinny/fat guy with double chin, oh god )
    What should i do in order to lose double chin/fat? how much should i ate?

Thank you

last question, if i start now, will i be able to achieve a decent body for next summer?
    Thanks
    Honestly, you will need to gain some muscle mass to help. You are at a place where you're not going to show too much improvement to your overall body until you add some mass.

I would go on a controlled bulk with a slight surplus of calories and try to gain about 10 lbs over the next 3-6 months.
    You could keep cutting, but you'll likely have to get down to the 130's based on what I would suspect your muscle mass is at.
    Aug of 2010 - 330 lbs <--- Never Forget

Kovandy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TelusLob View Post
    Honestly, you will need to gain some muscle mass to help. You are at a place where you're not going to show too much improvement to your overall body until you add some mass.

I would go on a controlled bulk with a slight surplus of calories and try to gain about 10 lbs over the next 3-6 months.
    You could keep cutting, but you'll likely have to get down to the 130's based on what I would suspect your muscle mass is at.
    Thank you so much for your opinion, i will probably cut some more , while going to the gym and eating the right amount of protein etcc.
    i have a wedding by the end of october,so my goal is to have a leaner face by then, care a little less about mass.
    After that i have in mind to bulk, is that possible?

Registered User ValentinTambosi's Avatar
    ValentinTambosi is on a distinguished road. (+10) ValentinTambosi is on a distinguished road. (+10) ValentinTambosi is on a distinguished road. (+10) ValentinTambosi is on a distinguished road. (+10) ValentinTambosi is on a distinguished road. (+10) ValentinTambosi is on a distinguished road. (+10) ValentinTambosi is on a distinguished road. (+10) ValentinTambosi is on a distinguished road. (+10) ValentinTambosi is on a distinguished road. (+10) ValentinTambosi is on a distinguished road. (+10) ValentinTambosi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Kovandy, I think it's important that you get the fundamentals for nutrition right - this should be your top priority. I have an extensive write-up on my website going over which stuff is worth worrying about and which is not:

muscleassembly. com/nutrition-principles

Understand both losing fat and adding muscle is a process. While the former is easier to achieve it still doesn't happen overnight. You probably heard that a couple hundred times by now, but it's the truth. Without seeing pictures it is hard to say if you can achieve your goal by the end of October.

After your cut I'd maintain weight for 2-4 weeks and then start gaining weight. About 1% of your bodyweight per week is ideal.
    muscleassembly.com
    – – – – – – – – – – – –
    fb.com/muscleassembly
    twitter.com/muscleassembly
    instagram.com/valentintambosi