Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Joesywhales View Post
    This
    so youd rather kill a crazy woman than divorce her, and probably go to prison?
    A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by StiffSproles View Post
    Damn bro, you are a smart man who has everything figured out. srs.

I share the same sentiment as you. Literally, the only thing a woman can do for you if cook, clean, gibe the poosi and raise your children. Men that look for "emotional support" or to "emotionally connect" with women are all byproducts of feminist propaganda that has been poisoning and deluding men since the 1960's.
    This has gone far enough... we all love CJ and all but this is kind cringy watching you worship all of his ideals and starting to sound sexist. I might be called out for being a "feminist" for this but someone has to say something. I'd feel bad for you if that's all you consider of what a woman is, something young that raises your kids and gives u pussi it's pretty pathetic. They're PEOPLE and ought to be treated as such. emotionally connection with women was not a feminist invention in the 1960s... They are capable of integrating into your life in many more ways than just a puss. And so what if you show some emotion?? you and your significant other have to have some connection and together be able to enjoy all the activities he mentioned like hiking, going on adventures ect. THAT'S a real relationship that would make you both happy. And ofc you would have your boys on the side that wouldn't be effected. It's 2015 and women are actual person's now, you can share your life with them

Now obviously where CJ is from the culture is very different and i'm not judging what he's doing. But it's a sad mindset to have in the west.

Inb4 whiteknight #SJW. I don't care what backlash I get, this just really bothered me
    +Positive Crew+
    Cant spell defiantly crew

The man, myth, legend CamelJockey's Avatar
    CamelJockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CamelJockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CamelJockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CamelJockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CamelJockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CamelJockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CamelJockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CamelJockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CamelJockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CamelJockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CamelJockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Women should be able to cook clean and raise children. But if you can't give her a child and comfort her (a life in a home alone can be very lonely and stressful) she will go out looking for a man who can and will.
    I can tell by your comments that you're a foreveralone virgin
    *** Los Angeles MISC Crew ***
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131700133

Disregard females. Disregard aesthetics.

https://www.********.com/OfficialCamelJockey

CamelJockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CamelJockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CamelJockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CamelJockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CamelJockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CamelJockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CamelJockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CamelJockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CamelJockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CamelJockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CamelJockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ggMoe View Post
    This has gone far enough... we all love CJ and all but this is kind cringy watching you worship all of his ideals and starting to sound sexist. I might be called out for being a "feminist" for this but someone has to say something. I'd feel bad for you if that's all you consider of what a woman is, something young that raises your kids and gives u pussi it's pretty pathetic. They're PEOPLE and ought to be treated as such. emotionally connection with women was not a feminist invention in the 1960s... They are capable of integrating into your life in many more ways than just a puss. And so what if you show some emotion?? you and your significant other have to have some connection and together be able to enjoy all the activities he mentioned like hiking, going on adventures ect. THAT'S a real relationship that would make you both happy. And ofc you would have your boys on the side that wouldn't be effected. It's 2015 and women are actual person's now, you can share your life with them

Now obviously where CJ is from the culture is very different and i'm not judging what he's doing. But it's a sad mindset to have in the west.

Inb4 whiteknight #SJW. I don't care what backlash I get, this just really bothered me
    Ayyy lmao holy fuk you sound like a *******. The West is in the current position because of men exactly like you. Before feminism, American men shared my same views. Men and women had their respective gender roles. But now today men want to be women and women want to be men.

Originally Posted by lightsarefallin View Post
    post a new pic so we can make some new chops
    Chop away

Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000)
    When I first look at CJ's pic i thought he was ugly looking. I look at him now and he seems like a stud.

If you marry her doesnt she take half your stuff if divorce comes?
    I keep pushing because I think I'm untouchable. But I'll learn the hard way because I'm only a popcorn fart away from a 30 day ban.

ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CamelJockey View Post
    Ayyy lmao holy fuk you sound like a *******. The West is in the current position because of men exactly like you. Before feminism, American men shared my same views. Men and women had their respective gender roles. But now today men want to be women and women want to be men.
    Men back then had alot of ****ed up views, grow up. We live in a society that women are a part of and don't need to fit your picture of being your little bitch, never leaving the house or having a real life. Hump and dumped by the time she reaches 20 . And don't try to bring up this gender roles/tranny ****. I never said women shouldn't clean/cook ect or even touched on trans. Women can be women and men can be men but they could still integrate in each other's lives. get da fukk outta here
    +Positive Crew+
    Cant spell defiantly crew

Joesywhales is just really nice. (+1000) Joesywhales is just really nice. (+1000) Joesywhales is just really nice. (+1000) Joesywhales is just really nice. (+1000) Joesywhales is just really nice. (+1000) Joesywhales is just really nice. (+1000) Joesywhales is just really nice. (+1000) Joesywhales is just really nice. (+1000) Joesywhales is just really nice. (+1000) Joesywhales is just really nice. (+1000) Joesywhales is just really nice. (+1000)
    I can tell by your comments that you're a foreveralone virgin
    Just saying man practice what you preach.

Feminism is bull**** but so is your hatred of women...

Just saying man practice what you preach.

Feminism is bull**** but so is your hatred of women...
    What? I love women. What makes you think I hate them? Just because I said they should cook and clean?

Good luck on your future goals of being a cuckold

Joesywhales is just really nice. (+1000) Joesywhales is just really nice. (+1000) Joesywhales is just really nice. (+1000) Joesywhales is just really nice. (+1000) Joesywhales is just really nice. (+1000) Joesywhales is just really nice. (+1000) Joesywhales is just really nice. (+1000) Joesywhales is just really nice. (+1000) Joesywhales is just really nice. (+1000) Joesywhales is just really nice. (+1000) Joesywhales is just really nice. (+1000)
    Maybe CJ wasn't loved as a child. His face aesthetics were too ugly even for his momma lol

psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    poverty chop

"Psai is the love child of Rick Ross, Ghandi and Oz" - Phoenix9369

"you are going to be an excellent father, loving husband, and an unselfish lover one day" - TellitAgain

"You'll always be my favorite CEO. Always." - Tweedurr

"I have big respect for any young man as hard working as Psai" - Motiviert

Originally Posted by Lightsoft View Post
    When I first look at CJ's pic i thought he was ugly looking. I look at him now and he seems like a stud.

If you marry her doesnt she take half your stuff if divorce comes?
    No, in Islamic marriages the parents of the bride and groom come to an agreement on the "maher" and the "moyajelat".

The maher is how much gold I will buy her before the wedding. Arabs don't do diamond rings. They do gold instead. We agreed on 6500 Jordanian Dinars (which is about $9100 USD)

The moyajelat is how much you pay the wife if you want to divorce her. We agreed on 8000 Dinars. There is no splitting of assets or alimony. The man keeps all of his stuff.

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I'm shutting this down. It's time to pls go

No, in Islamic marriages the parents of the bride and groom come to an agreement on the "maher" and the "moyajelat".

The maher is how much gold I will buy her before the wedding. Arabs don't do diamond rings. They do gold instead. We agreed on 6500 Jordanian Dinars (which is about $9100 USD)

The moyajelat is how much you pay the wife if you want to divorce her. We agreed on 8000 Dinars. There is no splitting of assets or alimony. The man keeps all of his stuff.
    that is actually really legit. Just don't treat her like a piece of meat 😊

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

maybe if you find an exceptional sloot. but we're talking about the majority here.

not a man, just an idea Kaduceus's Avatar
    Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    LOL @ wanting to be with a chick that understands you.

I have my male friends for that. Your woman is supposed to be youthful, cater to your needs, cook and clean, and raise your kids. She should ideally have a good personality and be a pleasure to be around.

Find a group of quality male friends that share your interests. Go out with them and do manly things (no homo) like working out, hiking, playing sports, hanging out in cigar lounges or coffee shops (I don't mean Starbucks, here there are men-only coffee shops where guys come to smoke hookah, play cards or chess).

Western men are becoming too sensitive with their feelings and look to their wives/girlfriends to comfort them. Yet they don't realize that nothing dries up a woman's pussy faster than seeing her man express his sensitive feelings.
    HNG holy phuck reps for life

Once I graduate med school can I move to the Middle East and bro out with you? Seems like a quality bro.

No homer.
    "Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor."

Cancer free since 2013

Misc Plastic Surgeon

Maybe CJ wasn't loved as a child. His face aesthetics were too ugly even for his momma lol
    Haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate

Please post your pic so we could see your wonderful facial aesthetics. Don't be shy and hide behind your computer screen.

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Chop away
    in 4 later...much fun will be had

thanks brah
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

Haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate

Please post your pic so we could see your wonderful facial aesthetics. Don't be shy and hide behind your computer screen.

Sounds a little homo bruh

Slicing up eyeballs ChiBearsfan's Avatar
    ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HomerJThompson View Post

Originally Posted by CamelJockey 

I divorced her last year LOL she was too fukn insecure and jealous, would send me pics with a knife to her wrist or holding some pills saying she'll kill herself. I told her if you're gonna kill yourself do it at your parents house, not mine, and sent her back.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=154717553
    Hi Camel Jockey.

Please PM me this woman's number.

Thank you

Sounds a little homo bruh
    Sounds like you're insecure about your sexuality

Ribbed for her pleasure. GarthVader's Avatar
    GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by s0mmi View Post
    Just want to come out of the shadows to say that I am very happy for Mr. Camel Jockey and his success in life. Many MISCers don't know how CJ became famous but it's actually disgusting; someone made a call-out thread about 'who is the ugliest miscer' and he won by a long-shot. Everyone just kept spamming his face.

Instead of backing away and admitting defeat, he just hung around and kept posting and ignoring. There was a LOT of hatred on CJ because of his positive attitude (a lot of MISCers are self-defeatists and hated that he wouldn't give up on life after they labelled him ugly)

This is not to say that getting a good looking girlfriend is completely winning at life, but I say him still being here is a great thing itself.

I could not be more proud to see him battle and inspire everyone to keep fighting the good fight Haters gonna h8

When the hate first started upon CamelJockey I was a poor uni student and nothing going for me, nothing in my bank account and nothing to show for my existence. To see him be targeted for the shape of his face, publicly humiliated and shamed, kind of sent terror down my spine.

I really am happy that he's still around. We've all grown a little from that experience

xoxo gossip girl
    Jesus! He's not even THAT ugly! Misc can be a sad place.

For a long time, I never knew CJ was a real poster. I thought it was a derogatory nick name for his face that I kept seeing around the misc.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer." - Arnold

USAF
    OEF/OIF/OIR

Boston Bruins, New England Patriots, Boston Red Sox, Liverpool FC.

Check out my landscape oil paintings. https://www.happypaintingsbycraig.com

russycarps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) russycarps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) russycarps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) russycarps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) russycarps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) russycarps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) russycarps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) russycarps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) russycarps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) russycarps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) russycarps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Moar chops, less hate

Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by drawmeup View Post
    "till death do us part"
    fukc that. why deal with emotional baggage and having a corpse ruin a perfectly good Persian rug.
    US Navy Veteran
    eats sriracha with everything
    ^^VV<><> BA Start

Hanging by a thread Changedmalife's Avatar
    Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    CJ is the orignal, true alpha miscer srs
    Thread: **-=OFFICIAL=-** Strange posters thread (SRS)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168018593&p=1409977863#post1409977863
    **Official MISC®© "dedicated car sales man"** spot him post him here (srs)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160043551

Sounds like you're insecure about your sexuality
    That's exactly what a closet homosexual would say

3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why did you divorce that HBB? How come the Palestinian girls in LA aren't that fine? That girl looks like a Lebanese singer I've seen
    �Avoidance of sin is lighter than the pain of remorse� Umar Ibn Al-Khattab

wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What? I love women. What makes you think I hate them? Just because I said they should cook and clean?
    Good luck on your future goals of being a cuckold
    Serious question: how did you come to an agreement with your girl that her role is not to get emotionally involved with you but only to raise your children, cook and clean?
    How to lose fat for Noobs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129247741

Brymobe is just really nice. (+1000) Brymobe is just really nice. (+1000) Brymobe is just really nice. (+1000) Brymobe is just really nice. (+1000) Brymobe is just really nice. (+1000) Brymobe is just really nice. (+1000) Brymobe is just really nice. (+1000) Brymobe is just really nice. (+1000) Brymobe is just really nice. (+1000) Brymobe is just really nice. (+1000) Brymobe is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've never understood the CJ chops hes actually a good ass looking dude

keep the engine runnin eltwentyone's Avatar
    eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    mirin cameljockey's new wife
    Sig line can't be a novel