CrazyLoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazyLoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazyLoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazyLoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazyLoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazyLoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazyLoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazyLoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazyLoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazyLoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How do I control middle of night eating?!?

I can't stop! I eat so great during the day and workout and do cardio but then in the middle of the night i wake up and like a zombie i eat whatever is in the fridge which is usually carbs or whatever. I've tried to do the protein shake or water thing but it doesnt work because i just wake back up an hour later to take a piss and eat more. Then i tried cottage cheese but that doesnt work either. I end up eating like 500 calories in the middle of the night and mostly carbs which destroys my progress.

strongpointe85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongpointe85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongpointe85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongpointe85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongpointe85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongpointe85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongpointe85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongpointe85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongpointe85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongpointe85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongpointe85 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lol! Youre EXACTLY like me wow thats weird. Anyways I have a couple of suggestions: 1) Make up some Sugar free Fat Free jello pudding and put it in some cups before you go to bed and eat one if you wake up. They are delicious.

2) Keep yourself some grilled chicken in the fridge and if you must eat eat that with one slice of whole wheat bread

3) MY personal favorite: Take 5 minutes and make yourself a nice hot cup of decaffeinated tea. (this really works) throw a packet of splenda in there.

4) This may sound a little weird but buy some splenda and every spoonful of cottage cheese you eat, sprinkle some splenda on it (i have no idea why this tastes so good) - You could even mix in some peanut butter with it

5) If all else fails which sometimes for me it does... just eat whatever you may be eating but in MODERATION... just have a few bites

Remember man... you have to actually get up out of bed... think about opening the fridge, pick out something that you want, and eat it. This can ALL be controlled with your mind but i know its REALLY hard especially when eating really clean and in a calorie deficit.
    Unstoppable yet refined.

MDalton will become famous soon enough. (+50) MDalton will become famous soon enough. (+50) MDalton will become famous soon enough. (+50) MDalton will become famous soon enough. (+50) MDalton will become famous soon enough. (+50) MDalton will become famous soon enough. (+50) MDalton will become famous soon enough. (+50) MDalton will become famous soon enough. (+50) MDalton will become famous soon enough. (+50) MDalton will become famous soon enough. (+50) MDalton will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The peanut butter/cottage cheese tends to be very filling for me. Try mixing the cottage cheese with 1 or 2 tablespoons of natural PB. The serving size is 2 but often I find 1 tbspn to be rich enough, but its personal preferance. Its pretty filling, and its a good source of casein protein.

Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CrazyLoc View Post
    I can't stop! I eat so great during the day and workout and do cardio but then in the middle of the night i wake up and like a zombie i eat whatever is in the fridge which is usually carbs or whatever. I've tried to do the protein shake or water thing but it doesnt work because i just wake back up an hour later to take a piss and eat more. Then i tried cottage cheese but that doesnt work either. I end up eating like 500 calories in the middle of the night and mostly carbs which destroys my progress.
    Eat more during the daytime!

Sounds like your not eating enough, right.

No struggle, No progress niiick's Avatar
    niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000)
    first line of my signature.

LocksJD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LocksJD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LocksJD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do more during the day. Make it so your utterly exhausted when you go to sleep so if you do have to wake up - its just to piss and your too exhausted to go eat that late and you just want to collapse back in bed.

if that doesn't work... then just have more self control.

jordaro2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordaro2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordaro2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordaro2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordaro2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordaro2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordaro2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordaro2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordaro2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordaro2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordaro2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    make sure that you keep light yogurt and grilled chicken and oats/oatmeal. Just pick one of those when you're hungry and eat it. There is nothing wrong with eating in the middle of the night, just make sure it is something healthy.
    "Do what you can with what you have..." - Anonymous

ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You may have Nocturnal Eating Disorder (NES). I have had this problem (and still do to some extent) for years and it is horrendous towards bodybuilding. What people that have posted dont realize is that you have NO control whatsoever on your food choices. The foods you will go for are sugary carbs and high fat food items. No one really knows the cause of NES, but we do know that there is currently not a cure for it.
    LIFT HARD, LIFT SMART, LEAVE EDUCATED!!!

My supplement review thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2109421

My instinct was to win, eliminate anyone who is in my competition, destroy my enemy, and move on without any kind of hesitation at all.

-Arnold Schwarzeneggar

"When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength"
    - Arnold Schwarzeneggar

bigphishy56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigphishy56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigphishy56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigphishy56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigphishy56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigphishy56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigphishy56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigphishy56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigphishy56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigphishy56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigphishy56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ImPumpingIron View Post
    You may have Nocturnal Eating Disorder (NES). I have had this problem (and still do to some extent) for years and it is horrendous towards bodybuilding. What people that have posted dont realize is that you have NO control whatsoever on your food choices. The foods you will go for are sugary carbs and high fat food items. No one really knows the cause of NES, but we do know that there is currently not a cure for it.
    lol, NES is a very rare syndrom in which you essentially sleep-eat (without being aware of what you are doing). There is a huge difference between this and binging out on foods (while completely aware). Don't make excuses... I'm sure there are many people on this forum who have had craving issues while cutting. The above advice given by people looks pretty good. Just find something to help curb your cravings.

Edit: did i mention that this disorder is most common among young women

ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by bigphishy56 View Post
    lol, NES is a very rare syndrom in which you essentially sleep-eat (without being aware of what you are doing). There is a huge difference between this and binging out on foods (while completely aware). Don't make excuses... I'm sure there are many people on this forum who have had craving issues while cutting. The above advice given by people looks pretty good. Just find something to help curb your cravings.

Edit: did i mention that this disorder is most common among young women
    You think thats funny? I have been clinically diagnosed with this stuff. Its not fun having to live with NES. Dismissing a problem saying its rare and common in women (which is also false) so therefore its not NES is ignorant. And no, it is not rare. It is becoming more and more common over the past few years because people dismiss the problem thinking there ISNT one. Making excuses? I simply gave the person a possible reason to why they are eating every night.
    Last edited by ImPumpingIron; 04-10-2007 at 02:16 PM.

My instinct was to win, eliminate anyone who is in my competition, destroy my enemy, and move on without any kind of hesitation at all.

-Arnold Schwarzeneggar

- Arnold Schwarzeneggar

Mr13percent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr13percent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr13percent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr13percent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr13percent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr13percent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr13percent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr13percent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr13percent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr13percent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr13percent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Easy Gainer View Post
    Eat more during the daytime!

Sounds like your not eating enough, right.
    x2

Detoxing from Life martina92685's Avatar
    martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why don't you do cardio before you go to sleep? Wear your body out so all you want to do is curl up and pass out.

Also, I have a snacking problem as well, sometimes I just want something in my mouth (and I'm not a gum chewer). Eat raw oatmeal, if this is your problem. It will take you forever to finish 1/2 a cup, and it's great for you.

Why are you peeing so much in the middle of the night? Have you tried cutting off your water earlier so you don't have a reason to get out of bed (if this isn't more serious than just eating out of boredom).

incognito129 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) incognito129 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) incognito129 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) incognito129 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) incognito129 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I used to have that problem. What really helped me was consuming a bit of salt. Apparently salt reduces cravings, I can attest to it. What I usually do is sprinkle a bunch of salt on my hand tequila style 3-5 times drink a small amount of water and go to sleep.

Registered User Death From Above's Avatar
    Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You think thats funny? I have been clinically diagnosed with this stuff. Its not fun having to live with NES. Dismissing a problem saying its rare and common in women (which is also false) so therefore its not NES is ignorant. And no, it is not rare. It is becoming more and more common over the past few years because people dismiss the problem thinking there ISNT one. Making excuses? I simply gave the person a possible reason to why they are eating every night.
    clinically diagnosed is i think the number one term that ****s up our society as a whole.

oysterhead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oysterhead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oysterhead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oysterhead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oysterhead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oysterhead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oysterhead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oysterhead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oysterhead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oysterhead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oysterhead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Put a picture of yourself with your shirt off on your fridge.

It's all about will power. How bad do you want to reach your goal?

vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have NES and yes it is very serious. I would wake up and eat anywhere between 500-1200 calories. I would wake up and not even realize how much I ate. It's crazy b/c I have seen doctor after doctor and tried all kinds of things. I had serious depression and lost about 60lbs months before so my guess is a chemical imbalance triggers it. You have no control, the hunger is insane. If only some of you "will power" guys had this problem you would see how hard it is. I have finally controled it though, by moving out and keeping only certain foods in my house.

Lost 161lbs and counting Freddie Beef's Avatar
    Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

try this

get a nightshift job. Sleep all day, lift before work, do cardio after. Cant wake up and eat if you are already awake.
    Strong and Brave, to the grave

Originally Posted by Zach53 View Post
    clinically diagnosed is i think the number one term that ****s up our society as a whole.
    You tell me if someone doesnt have a problem when they are waking up 3+ times a night eating mass amounts of food without any control, feeling like **** the entire day. You think people do that by choice? Being diagnosed only helps people understand that I do have a problem and its not just 'me'. You think those are normal then I guess Im crazy.

Originally Posted by vein5 View Post
    I have NES and yes it is very serious. I would wake up and eat anywhere between 500-1200 calories. I would wake up and not even realize how much I ate. It's crazy b/c I have seen doctor after doctor and tried all kinds of things. I had serious depression and lost about 60lbs months before so my guess is a chemical imbalance triggers it. You have no control, the hunger is insane. If only some of you "will power" guys had this problem you would see how hard it is. I have finally controled it though, by moving out and keeping only certain foods in my house.
    Thank you for someone that knows what Im talking about. Its not fun and you have to make sacrifices to your food choices because of this.
    Last edited by ImPumpingIron; 04-11-2007 at 05:56 AM.

-Arnold Schwarzeneggar

- Arnold Schwarzeneggar

Cherry will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cherry will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cherry will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cherry will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cherry will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cherry will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cherry will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cherry will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cherry will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cherry will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cherry will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    While I'm sure there is such a diagnosis as NES, I tend to reject the current trend of making everything we refuse to control in our lives an ILLNESS. All that does is enable someone to shift the burden of blame for their problems from themselves to some imbalance that may or may not in reality exist. I think that we as a society (especially in the US) are used to a lifestyle of overindulgence and look for ways to excuse it rather than eliminate it.

For the OP - GET THE FOOD OUT OF YOUR HOUSE IF YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT ALONE. Don't keep crap food in your fridge and pantry.

If you, for whatever reason you choose to use, are not able to resist crap, then don't have it available. It's really a simple concept.

ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thank you for someone that knows what Im talking about. Its not fun and you have to make sacrifices to your food choices because of this.
    You could just lock up all food before you go to bed. Only give yourselves a large bowl of veggies as an option
    Last edited by ewitte; 04-11-2007 at 08:42 AM.

Originally Posted by ewitte View Post
    You could just lock up all food before you go to bed. Only give yourselves a large bowl of veggies as an option
    Actually I had to do that at home. When I went to college and out of my parents house, I have had to eat a plently bland diet. With NES, you crave High Sugary/Fat foods. So I had to eliminate some of my favorite healthy foods like PB, Honey, Certain fruits.

Whenever I go back home, I lock the pantry and eliminate any tempting foods in the fridge.

-Arnold Schwarzeneggar

- Arnold Schwarzeneggar

ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Actually I had to do that at home. When I went to college and out of my parents house, I have had to eat a plently bland diet. With NES, you crave High Sugary/Fat foods. So I had to eliminate some of my favorite healthy foods like PB, Honey, Certain fruits.

Whenever I go back home, I lock the pantry and eliminate any tempting foods in the fridge.
    When I was in college the person in my room told me one night that one night I stood up in my sleep, gave him a really evil look and went back to bed.

audioescape is on a distinguished road. (+10) audioescape is on a distinguished road. (+10) audioescape is on a distinguished road. (+10) audioescape is on a distinguished road. (+10) audioescape is on a distinguished road. (+10) audioescape is on a distinguished road. (+10) audioescape is on a distinguished road. (+10) audioescape is on a distinguished road. (+10) audioescape is on a distinguished road. (+10) audioescape is on a distinguished road. (+10) audioescape is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation Nes

Dang. That NES thing seems to be a pretty serious stuff. I've never heard of it before. I did some research.

http://sleepdisorders.about.com/cs/d...ighteating.htm

"Although at first glance, sleep eating syndrome may seem harmless although irritating, it does have its own dangers. With the extra calories, most of them empty calories from junk food, obesity must be considered. With the victim asleep, he or she is not aware of what is happening, the throat is more relaxed, and therefor there is a danger of choking. Also, some victims of night eating disorder not only eat. They cook a meal, and, not being in an alert state, are in danger from fire and sharp utensils."

I feel for the guys who have it. I don't think that is the case of the OP though.
    .::. .::. .::. .::. .::. .::. .::. .::. .::.
    nothing worth achieving comes easy .::.

Originally Posted by audioescape View Post
    They cook a meal, and, not being in an alert state, are in danger from fire and sharp utensils."[/i]

I feel for the guys who have it. I don't think that is the case of the OP though.
    I get the feeling a lot of people are sleep driving around here. At least thats how it appears.

SeanDon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeanDon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeanDon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeanDon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeanDon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeanDon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeanDon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeanDon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeanDon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeanDon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeanDon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have a protein shake if i'm starving in the middle of the night. Protein shake + 2 glasses of water = full as hell and must pee a lot.

Rootus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by oysterhead View Post
    Put a picture of yourself with your shirt off on your fridge.
    LOL, I do exactly that. The grossest, fattest picture of me goes on the front of the fridge so that I have to see it when I'm going to find something to eat.

My other trick is that I don't keep anything seriously unhealthy in my kitchen. No junk food. It is still possible to get in trouble with otherwise healthy food, but I generally won't work too hard to satisfy a craving with healthy food. Either I have the Doritos, or I don't. So... I don't .

vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It has nothing to do with will power. I Quit drinking a year ago, just quit weed after smoking for a year, and quit smoking cigs. Like I said I am happy now b/c I control whats in my house and I finally got my six pack back, But if I have any junk in my house at night you can bet it will be gone in the morning.

kosovotraining has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Think of Rosie

Get a picture of Rosie O'Donnell, and say to yourself, self "If I keep eating at night I am going to look like Rosie" aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh, no not Rosie, anything but her. J/K.

DaPlumber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaPlumber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaPlumber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaPlumber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaPlumber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaPlumber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaPlumber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaPlumber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaPlumber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaPlumber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaPlumber has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    or u could also think : " if i keep eating at night i'll only get girls who look like Rosie" that might help.

P.S. no offense to the girls who look like Rosie intended