Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CalmWind View Post
    Outdated data.

Computer age is different.
    If only we had more meaningless jobs to restrain human capital.

****ing technology ruining it for mankind:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Entrepreneu..._and_sold_the/

I created DicksByMail.com, went viral, and sold the company before even shipping out my second round of orders. AMA

Don't worry though, I'm sure soon we'll be able to time travel so we can send people back here to get a job:

http://firstindustrialrevolution.wee...onditions.html

Working Conditions
    Simply, the working conditions were terrible during the Industrial Revolution. As factories were being built, businesses were in need of workers. With a long line of people willing to work, employers could set wages as low as they wanted because people were willing to do work as long as they got paid. People worked fourteen to sixteen hours a day for six days a week. However, the majority were unskilled workers, who only received about $8-$10 dollars a week, working at approximately 10 cents an hour. Skilled workers earned a little more, but not significantly more.

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnng dem jawwbbsss

#WeCanOnlyDream

CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NVious View Post
    Except when it is
    Technology has created more jobs than it has destroyed, says 140 years of data
    1) Outdated data. Computer age is different. New technologies have created new industries, but everything has changed since the advent of the computer.

2) That shows a problem.

"So while in 1871, there was one hairdresser or barber for every 1,793 citizens of England and Wales; today there is one for every 287 people."

So basically, more and more people are having to squeeze into the same professions, therefore diluting the available profits and potential business that they can have. Because of automation.

You can't keep displacing people and have 1 Barber for every 5 people and expect for the Barber to be able to afford a living.
    "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me." - Psalm 23

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    By getting on welfare/food assistance? Living in your car?

I think the main issue that people are having, is that 50 years ago, having a job meant you could support yourself AND a family. The buying power of that salary was strong.

But due to inflation, the cost of living has skyrocketed, meanwhile their wages have stayed the same.

This is the issue at hand. Which is why, there are people demanding higher wages.
    I've met hundreds of people claiming to be scraping by. Almost all of them have a TV, cellphone, and even a car. Most people have dressers and closets full of clothes.

Westerners have the most warped sense of what they believe are necessities. BRB... everyone needs a 4000 square foot house and individual rooms for each of their kids.

Share a house with another family. Live in a van if you're single. Split a house 6 ways if you're single. Eat ramen noodles. Walk to work. Bicycle to work. Have one pair of shoes OMFG. Two pairs of clothes.

If you're single you can easily reduce your monthly expenses to $500. It's not complicated.
    "There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle." -Gym Jones
    "The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts." - Marcus Aurelius

?start=(#seconds)

TAMU Corps
    Skydiving
    Great Divide Mountain Bike Route (Jasper AB to Juarez MX) 2014
    Appalachian Trail 2013

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    1) Outdated data. Computer age is different. New technologies have created new industries, but everything has changed since the advent of the computer.

2) That shows a problem.

"So while in 1871, there was one hairdresser or barber for every 1,793 citizens of England and Wales; today there is one for every 287 people."

So basically, more and more people are having to squeeze into the same professions, therefore diluting the available profits and potential business that they can have. Because of automation.

You can't keep displacing people and have 1 Barber for every 5 people and expect for the Barber to be able to afford a living.
    We live in an awful time where people have to renew and continually grow their skills, if only the regulators would restrain this unfettered rapacious capitalism.

Brought 2 U by Carl's Jr. LossyGains's Avatar
    LossyGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LossyGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LossyGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LossyGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LossyGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LossyGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LossyGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LossyGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LossyGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LossyGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LossyGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DinoPOOP View Post
    ... I welcome the fast-food computer overlords.
    This.

The future is coming.

In after misc Luddites.
    Goal: 160 lbs @ 6% BF

OHP -- BP -- Squat -- Dead
    150 -- 250 -- 275 -- 350

Hardest Climbs: v7 & 5.11d

hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LossyGains View Post
    This.

The future is coming.

In after misc Luddites.
    Nevwr expected this to go 7 pages

Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by havoc00 View Post
    Yea lets celebrate the elimination of more American jobs
    Once again a one dimensional view on a complex issue. First of all the company making the product employees thousands of people. Second of all, food ordering kiosk just as this, are meant to speed up the ordering process so they can handle higher volumes or people. McDonalds documented this fairly extensively showing they actually needed more employees when kiosk were implemented to handle the higher volumes. Not including service/repair for kiosk, the outside vendors being brought in for their specialties and tech lines.
    Belief without evidence is a fools game.

Listen Crew - Anything on your mind, want someone to talk to? Hit that PM button brah
    5 * Thread Maker
    Lone Star State Crew
    Diesel Life Crew
    Lol @ Trumplets Crew
    Lol @ CEO of Exxon for SoS, GoldmanSachs for Treasury, and Creationist for Education Crew
    Lol @ Drain the Swamp Crew
    Reps for life: stfaulk89

Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    those things should be everywhere. Brb never have to interact with self entitle *******s anymore that get mad at me and not at the companies that exploit them.
    "There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. "
    Hippocrates

--♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT GROUP--♥♥--♥♥--

** GreekyBeth Appreciation Crew **

/\ Ban those as well

Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Phucking lol at miscers who live in their own bubble, thinking "they are useless let them learn another skill".

You think they are just gonna roll over and die?. I wanna see how you enjoy your progress while millions of people protest and destroy evertything with only few people living well. With a bat to your head saying " but ...but.. i have my own company... i am rich...don't kill me".

Miscers should learn about history, all of this happened before only with different circunstances.
    The moments of my life in which I've grown had to do with failures; the moments of my life when I've gotten worse, had to do with success. Success is deforming, relax, deceives, makes us worse, we fall in love too much of ourselves; failure is the opposite, it's formative, makes us strong, brings us closer to our convictions, make us consistent.

Marcelo Bielsa

psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Hitokiry View Post
    Phucking lol at miscers who live in their own bubble, thinking "they are useless let them learn another skill".

You think they are just gonna roll over and die?. I wanna see how you enjoy your progress while millions of people protest and destroy evertything with only few people living well. With a bat to your head saying " but ...but.. i have my own company... i am rich...don't kill me".

Miscers should learn about history, all of this happened before only with different circunstances.
    that might happen in your poverty chile, but not here in the US of A baby. #GUNS #MURICA
    "Psai is the love child of Rick Ross, Ghandi and Oz" - Phoenix9369

"you are going to be an excellent father, loving husband, and an unselfish lover one day" - TellitAgain

"You'll always be my favorite CEO. Always." - Tweedurr

"I have big respect for any young man as hard working as Psai" - Motiviert

MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Soonerjohn View Post
    Ziosk employs people.
    Not any of the people picketing for $15 an hour.