Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Resident Libtard BieberFeverBrah's Avatar
    BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IPoopStandingUp View Post
    so point guns to the heads of businesses and force them to hire a person to stand there and punch customers orders into a screen, when the customer is capable of punching in their own order?
    there is still a person cooking the food, managing the store, cleaning up, etc
    I can't even deal with you right wing weirdos. Your whole understanding of civics and government is so perverse, you can't grasp basic concepts because you're too caught up in the myth that an ordering of society (through government) is akin to putting a gun to someone's head.

The government for example enforces health and safety standards for employers. You guys think this is oppressive for some reason, but it's actually the only thing that separates us from third world economies where they have to install suicide nets outside the windows.

Yes, we can, through the democratic process, tell businesses what they can't do. And if we decide that we don't want all our jobs replaced with fukking robots, we can put a cap on that. But we wouldn't do something like this until it is clear what the stakes are. And that is what I'm here for, you sad, lost souls lol.

Whatever. I'm old, I'll be dead when civilization is a complete nightmare.

I would say enjoy the world you're creating, but there is no chance you'll enjoy any of it.
    Height: Manlet
    Weight: Fat

B: lol
    S: rofl
    D: lmao

Registered User IPoopStandingUp's Avatar
    IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BieberFeverBrah View Post
    I can't even deal with you right wing weirdos. Your whole understanding of civics and government is so perverse, you can't grasp basic concepts because you're too caught up in the myth that an ordering of society (through government) is akin to putting a gun to someone's head.

The government for example enforces health and safety standards for employers. You guys think this is oppressive for some reason, but it's actually the only thing that separates us from third world economies where they have to install suicide nets outside the windows.

Yes, we can, through the democratic process, tell businesses what they can't do. And if we decide that we don't want all our jobs replaced with fukking robots, we can put a cap on that. But we wouldn't do something like this until it is clear what the stakes are. And that is what I'm here for, you sad, lost souls lol.

I would say enjoy the world you're creating, but there is no chance you'll enjoy any of it.
    ok ill re-phrase my question.

should a business be mandated to have a person standing there pushing a button when a customer is fully capable of pushing the button themself?

BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ok ill re-phrase my question.

should a business be mandated to have a person standing there pushing a button when a customer is fully capable of pushing the button themself?
    I'll rephrase my answer: YES.

For reasons I explained, exhaustively.

Just because a business CAN do something, doesn't mean they should. DuPont Chemical Co CAN dump toxic waste in our fukking oceans, but WE DONT LET THEM.

And that's because we put a gun to their head, to couch it in brainwashed Ayn Randian ditto head terms. And that gun needs to be pointed at their head, because business by nature is unscrupulous...history shows this.

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

GUBAMENT PLZ HELP US!!!

Brb workers so stupid that they are outclassed by robots that have singular functions

Oi where did said workers spend half of their life?

Where did they get their "job skills?"

Oh that's right....

A GOVERNMENT INSTITUTION, but CLEARLY the solution to government intervention that yields poor results....is

wait for it

here it comes

Collectivist force using/intellectual worshiping drumroll

MORE GUVAMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I KNOW...WE'LL DIG OUR WAY OUT....No No...Dig UP STUPID!"

westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

You don't seem to understand if you don't let corporations be profitable, the jobs are still going to disappear - only it won't only be the minimum wages at that point.

The population and economy never benefits from strangling it's corporations. It's your main source of income, it's your sources of employment, of government money. You're trying to bite the hand the feeds you because you want more.

What happens is you try to give as much as possible to the poorest, which is a damn great way of thinking. Except you're trying to have nobody pay the bill. It's always going to end up costing the middle class. The rich will always find a way to stay rich, they'll move to other countries if you force them out by restricting businesses like a tyrant.

The sooner you realize this and accept your responsibility in life- to provide for yourself, the less sour you'll feel.

Originally Posted by NVious View Post
    GUBAMENT PLZ HELP US!!!

Brb workers so stupid that they are outclassed by robots that have singular functions

Oi where did said workers spend half of their life?

Where did they get their "job skills?"

Oh that's right....

A GOVERNMENT INSTITUTION, but CLEARLY the solution to government intervention that yields poor results....is

wait for it

here it comes

Collectivist force using/intellectual worshiping drumroll

MORE GUVAMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I KNOW...WE'LL DIG OUR WAY OUT....No No...Dig UP STUPID!"
    You are so lost bro. Damn, this is depressing lol.

Originally Posted by westsidelegacy View Post
    You don't seem to understand if you don't let corporations be profitable, the jobs are still going to disappear - only it won't only be the minimum wages at that point.

The population and economy never benefits from strangling it's corporations. It's your main source of income, it's your sources of employment, of government money. You're trying to bite the hand the feeds you because you want more.

What happens is you try to give as much as possible to the poorest, which is a damn great way of thinking. Except you're trying to have nobody pay the bill. It's always going to end up costing the middle class. The rich will always find a way to stay rich, they'll move to other countries if you force them out by restricting businesses like a tyrant.

The sooner you realize this and accept your responsibility in life- to provide for yourself, the less sour you'll feel.
    Lol ok brah. Stay safe. Trying hard not to vomit here.

IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'll rephrase my answer: YES.

For reasons I explained, exhaustively.

Just because a business CAN do something, doesn't mean they should. DuPont Chemical Co CAN dump toxic waste in our fukking oceans, but WE DONT LET THEM.

And that's because we put a gun to their head, to couch it in brainwashed Ayn Randian ditto head terms. And that gun needs to be pointed at their head, because business by nature is unscrupulous...history shows this.
    require them to hire a person to open the door for the customers too?

Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Red robin FTW

westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    But it's ok, corporations are endless pits of never-ending profits. They can magically pay for everything we decide they should pay for.

Nope. No reason to even go that far. I am not talking about dictating how many people a business hires. I'm just talking about limiting the extent to which they replace human's for robots.

And we don't do this to satisfy some liberal ideal or take care of people. We do it for our own preservation. I'm sorry you can't understand that.

This thread is such a waste of my time. Stay safe broskies

Nope. No reason to even go that far. I am not talking about dictating how many people a business hires. I'm just talking about limiting the extent to which they replace human's for robots.

And we don't do this to satisfy some liberal ideal or take care of people. We do it for our own preservation. I'm sorry you can't understand that.
    So we shouldn't be having computers to calculate, e-mail instead of postal services. Imagine the number of jobs lost throughout the years with all this new technology. Why did we ever allow this to happen? Disgusting.

This thread is such a waste of my time. Stay safe broskies
    i never worked at a fast food place, but the way i understand it is the person taking your order is hitting buttons on a very user friendly screen. replacing this with an even more user friendly screen, so that the customer can do it themself, isnt replacing a person with a robot, its a software update

i understand your points about the importance of jobs, but this instance just doesnt seem bad to me at all

havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i never worked at a fast food place, but the way i understand it is the person taking your order is hitting buttons on a very user friendly screen. replacing this with an even more user friendly screen, so that the customer can do it themself, isnt replacing a person with a robot, its a software update

i understand your points about the importance of jobs, but this instance just doesnt seem bad to me at all
    and those people help get the food help the kitchen, clean before they leave etc...

CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Took a pic of one last weekend. Red robin

Originally Posted by havoc00 View Post
    and those people help get the food help the kitchen, clean before they leave etc...
    unless their are going to be robots doing that part, there will still be fast food jobs

redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by momason View Post
    there's one flaw with those though, you can order food without paying first.
    What? Do you mean you CAN'T order without paying first? Because otherwise what's the difference? You always pay at the end of a meal.

sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sucks for junkies and art grads losing their jobs
    Walt Disney lied to us
    5% Whatever it takes

DasNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) DasNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) DasNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) DasNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) DasNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) DasNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) DasNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) DasNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) DasNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) DasNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) DasNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A lot of people dine in to be pampered and chit. that machine can't even flatter a patron.
    nifty, but no thanks jermaine.
    Weighted Push Ups Crew
    -45 lb plate x [20]
    -35 lb plate x [30]
    Venture Crew
    - Thailand Trip (17 days) 2015 [x]
    - Costa Rica 2016 [ ]
    - New Zealand 2018 [ ]
    Craft Brews Crew
    Stinky feet Crew

Follow back Crew
    - IG: dasnasty

Mirrors has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mirrors has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mirrors has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mirrors has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mirrors has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mirrors has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mirrors has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mirrors has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mirrors has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mirrors has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mirrors has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yea lets celebrate the elimination of more American jobs
    LMAO.

Server whos gonna get replaced soon because his skill set is becoming useless, is upset.

MaoYeNigg is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaoYeNigg is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaoYeNigg is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaoYeNigg is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaoYeNigg is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaoYeNigg is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaoYeNigg is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaoYeNigg is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaoYeNigg is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaoYeNigg is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaoYeNigg is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Yellowbeaver View Post
    Lol I can tell you been handed everything to you in life and dont even try to deny it, by making up some bull**** hard-ship stories.

you talk about. how people should better themselves and not have jobs that require no skill? i forgot that getting an education was free, my bad.
    this, guy sounds like his family was rich.

inb4 "hurr durr I was working since I was 16!!!"(with a job that my dad got me)

psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    like it or not, the world is undergoing rapid technological progress.

you can either go along with it and embrace it, or be left behind like a dinosaur or museum relic.

nothing good has ever come of any industry or company resisting technological change (taxi industry, blackberry, etc.)
    "Psai is the love child of Rick Ross, Ghandi and Oz" - Phoenix9369

"you are going to be an excellent father, loving husband, and an unselfish lover one day" - TellitAgain

"You'll always be my favorite CEO. Always." - Tweedurr

"I have big respect for any young man as hard working as Psai" - Motiviert

IAmTheCaptain is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmTheCaptain is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmTheCaptain is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmTheCaptain is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmTheCaptain is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmTheCaptain is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmTheCaptain is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmTheCaptain is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmTheCaptain is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmTheCaptain is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmTheCaptain is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yea lets celebrate the elimination of more American jobs
    You're right, let's create more jobs. You now have to pay people to tie your shoes, pump your gas and wipe your poohole for you. Sure it's work a retarded monkey could do, but it creates jobs goddamit!

havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IAmTheCaptain View Post
    You're right, let's create more jobs. You now have to pay people to tie your shoes, pump your gas and wipe your poohole for you. Sure it's work a retarded monkey could do, but it creates jobs goddamit!
    NJ has people who pump gas, its illegal here to pump your own gas

ShreddedTea is a name known to all. (+5000) ShreddedTea is a name known to all. (+5000) ShreddedTea is a name known to all. (+5000) ShreddedTea is a name known to all. (+5000) ShreddedTea is a name known to all. (+5000) ShreddedTea is a name known to all. (+5000) ShreddedTea is a name known to all. (+5000) ShreddedTea is a name known to all. (+5000) ShreddedTea is a name known to all. (+5000) ShreddedTea is a name known to all. (+5000) ShreddedTea is a name known to all. (+5000)
    opie do u read anything? srs sending a lot of energy out right now.
    ☆ Brave 767 crew ☆

JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wanted to post exactly this.

Corporations want to replace every human being with a robot, and they will do just that as soon as possible. Stupid human beings with their stupid salaries and benefits, their stupid need for breaks and vacation time.

When all the jobs are done by AI, I wonder who is going to have any money to consume the products these companies produce? I don't think they thought that far ahead.

Fukkin lol at people who celebrate their own demise.

I'm on the fence about this. A lot of miscers act all high and mighty and look down on those jobs but aside from that you have to wonder where those unemployed people will go.
    Last edited by JD805; 09-12-2015 at 11:31 PM.

Registard Program PrivilegeCheker's Avatar
    PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by westsidelegacy View Post
    Why didn't you reply to my post? I explained exactly what needs to be done- let these people be paid what they're worth. They won't get replaced.

If you force unfair trades for the employer, they will find ways to stop hiring. It couldn't be easier to understand.
    I'd rather see no minimum wage personally. But lol if you think companies would just stop moving to kiosk if they payed their employees less. Doesn't matter what they pay them,it would still be more expensive.
    Take me to Band Camp, where the real Miscers are.
    - Gen Pectoraly Puller

Team Mallory.

PsykoMerc is just really nice. (+1000) PsykoMerc is just really nice. (+1000) PsykoMerc is just really nice. (+1000) PsykoMerc is just really nice. (+1000) PsykoMerc is just really nice. (+1000) PsykoMerc is just really nice. (+1000) PsykoMerc is just really nice. (+1000) PsykoMerc is just really nice. (+1000) PsykoMerc is just really nice. (+1000) PsykoMerc is just really nice. (+1000) PsykoMerc is just really nice. (+1000)
    So where will those millions of people go? Who ill support them? You cannot just eliminate them
    I wonder why all the people who support this doesn't just start their own companies to hire all the people they wanna help, rather than always fighting to make others do it?

hyoogmyron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hyoogmyron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hyoogmyron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hyoogmyron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hyoogmyron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hyoogmyron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hyoogmyron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hyoogmyron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hyoogmyron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hyoogmyron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hyoogmyron has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DinoPOOP View Post
    That's the price of advancement brah. Humanity is a eat or be eaten species. Not until the last 100 years did people who couldn't measure up get the unwavering support of a society who thinks that it's better to keep people, who otherwise would have to learn a marketable skill, employed so that we can prove to ourselves how caring and supportive we are. I welcome the fast-food computer overlords.
    LMAO if you think whatever job YOU have can't be automated as well. Just remember that when all of those low wage people start going hungry, they'll kill you first since the wealthy will be walled off in their mansions automating everything while everything burns around you.

Automated cars and waiters are barely a few years away. Everything else is pretty close too. Peace will be a thing of the past very soon

Originally Posted by momason View Post
    i've been saying those things should be mandatory for like the past 5 years.

there's one flaw with those though, you can order food without paying first.
    considering its a Red Robin that's pretty standard practice derp

JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you cant run a business and be able to pay a livable wage you shouldn't be in business
    Shots fired.