Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Isn't it still possible there's life after death? (long read)

Being the atheist that I am, I'm mostly ready for being dead when you die. Basically, you cease to exist.

But, at the same time, I just can't entirely believe that. That's the first and most conclusive answer, but considering our lack of knowledge of, really, anything, I think there's still a pretty good chance that your consciousness doesn't just disappear when you're body dies. There could be many other options, for example:

-There is a God, but obviously not one of the mainstream religion's Gods. There might be a heaven, or he might do something else. Maybe, even if there is a God, he won't do anything and you still cease to exist when you're dead.

-Some believe that the universe operates in "cycles", with evidence to support this, in which the universe basically expands to the point where it can't grow anymore, gravity takes over and pulls everything back into a singularity, and then the big bang starts again, essentially recreating the universe. In that case, it could be likely that we are just being recreated eternally to live the same life over and over. Of course, consciousness isn't something we really understand yet, so it's possible that the new "you" when the new universe is created isn't actually the you that is reading this now.

-This one is one of my favorites, because it's really complicated and more of a stretch than anything else, and deals with knowing even less. We don't know anything about where the universe came from, or what is outside of the universe, or how anything really works outside of the universe. Basically, our universe is insignificant in the grand scheme of things. It could be possible, then, that just like our universe, our consciousness always exists in some way, shape, or form. Maybe everything exists, because it can exist. Many people think that "nothing" is somehow more likely to happen than "something" or "everything". Maybe everything that can exist, does exist.

And, of course, there's many other possibilities.

End of story, is, I don't think it's entirely correct to assume that, just because your beliefs are that there is no God, you will cease to exist when you die. I think that is the most probably outcome, but given our literal lack of knowledge of how anything works, it is completely possible that we don't just cease to exist after death.

If you made it through this, das it, Sloot for your thoughts in spoilers

Spoiler!
    She asked me if I'm smoking again
    I said I prolly gotta go in a bit.

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    I feel sorry for brahs who dont take jesus in their heart

Registered User FailedPotential's Avatar
    FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Honestly, being alive and being conscious blows my mind every single day

fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Getter_done View Post
    I usually ignore your posts, so I can't tell if trolling or being srs.

Originally Posted by FailedPotential View Post
    Honestly, being alive and being conscious blows my mind every single day
    Same. It's just so weird when you become "self-aware" of yourself for a little bit and actually consider everything that's happening.

Everything in general is weird, where did we come from, why does anything exist, how do things exist, etc etc, but that's a discussion for another day. And, unfortunately, that's all it will probably ever be, is a discussion, since I doubt we'll ever be able to really know.

Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Getter_done View Post
    This.
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. - John 3:16 (KJV)

Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP i scanned about 80 % of what you read.

i know those feels of " I know Modern / classic religion is basically hog wash" but ... your mind can't help but wander and think WHAT IF....WHAT'S OUT THERE???

I vote for eternal rest when you pass away.

sorry about it's estimated that 120,000,000,000 humans have lived over time. not real sure all those souls are just in a few places. hanging out....
    Just trying hard to not be a fat sack-o-chit.

Real Estate Crew

Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000) Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000) Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000) Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000) Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000) Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000) Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000) Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000) Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000) Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000) Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I believe that this is some kind of hologram.

Registered User FailedPotential's Avatar
    FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fnck View Post
    Same. It's just so weird when you become "self-aware" of yourself for a little bit and actually consider everything that's happening.

Everything in general is weird, where did we come from, why does anything exist, how do things exist, etc etc, but that's a discussion for another day. And, unfortunately, that's all it will probably ever be, is a discussion, since I doubt we'll ever be able to really know.
    Imagine that you were the entire universe, you knew everything... that wouldn't be much fun.

So you, as the entire universe decides to split itself into an infinite amount of different things, in this case take humans.

So every person in their true nature is "god", but is playing a game, and undertaking the identity of a particular person they find themselves as.

Just a thought.

(つ◠‿◠)つ*•.★.•*•.★.•* •.★.• bambarby's Avatar
    bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000) bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000) bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000) bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000) bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000) bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000) bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000) bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000) bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000) bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000) bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000)
    When you die you will be reborn as another person in another time. Once you have lived as everyone throughout all time you will become a god and you can join the God's club house
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Sandra Izbasa ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    ♥ ♥ Yevgeniya Kanayeva ♥ ♥ ♥

R.I.P Greg Plitt

YIamzyzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) YIamzyzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) YIamzyzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) YIamzyzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) YIamzyzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) YIamzyzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) YIamzyzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) YIamzyzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) YIamzyzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) YIamzyzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) YIamzyzz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool

I don't think animals or any other species go somewhere when they die so humans must not either, there is no soul

Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yes, theres more to our bodies then we can even comprehend.

You really think we understand the human body and mind 100%?

Its way to simple to just say we just turn to worm food or that we get to join "god" in heaven. Life isnt BLACK and WHITE, why in the hell would death be that way whether it be good or bad thought.

Stop and think this for a minute. What was life like before you were born and self aware, thats what its like when you die. Theres a weird calming thought behind it to me for some reason, I cant explain it.
    Carb Mal-absorption, no breads, sugary snacks, rice, pasta...live off of 30-40g a day.
    Eosinophilic eso****itis, cant ingest dairy or my eso****us closes up

IronMcIntyre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMcIntyre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMcIntyre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMcIntyre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMcIntyre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMcIntyre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMcIntyre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMcIntyre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMcIntyre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMcIntyre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMcIntyre has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    one cell divided and became two

and it has been splitting ever since

we're all one bro

but when we die, RIP
    2009 Baby
    "Let's do the impossible baby! Yea! Everybody wana be a bodybuilder, but nobody wana lift those heavy ass weights... but me!" - Ronnie Coleman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWW89QPrmng

The hand that feeds you. TheAdz95's Avatar
    TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Our bodies die but our souls live on.
    We just have our memories erased. In saying that, everyone has a personality, based on blood and past experiences.

forever a lone wolf yungballin14's Avatar
    yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    bullchit OP you know damn well all miscers go to valhalla....

semi srs.
    6'8 wingspan masterrace
    6'0
    221lbs
    Loner cause I'm a weird fuk

Originally Posted by YIamzyzz View Post
    I don't think animals or any other species go somewhere when they die so humans must not either, there is no soul
    I've thought about this. Like I said before, consciousness is something that really can't be understood. Under my third conjecture, consciousness could exist in any way, shape, or form. So, it could almost be like reincarnation, maybe your cat was your friend in another dimension, and in this dimension, his consciousness is a cat. It could be possible that we aren't "humans" first, but some kind of consciousness, and we just have the mind of whatever "animal" we are at that time.
    Originally Posted by Baylorballs View Post
    OP i scanned about 80 % of what you read.

i know those feels of " I know Modern / classic religion is basically hog wash" but ... your mind can't help but wander and think WHAT IF....WHAT'S OUT THERE???

I vote for eternal rest when you pass away.

sorry about it's estimated that 120,000,000,000 humans have lived over time. not real sure all those souls are just in a few places. hanging out....
    I'm with you in that, if I had to bet, it would be you die when you're dead. But, I just think there are way too many things that we don't know to give that answer a definitive yes. Why are we here now, where did the universe come from, what was there "before" the universe.

I think it's one of those things where we are trying to apply our logic of this universe as definitive logic of anything and everything. For all we know, we could just be a couple of bros of some higher consciousness that are playing some game like an Xbox, and that's what our current life is. We just don't know.
    Imagine that you were the entire universe, you knew everything... that wouldn't be much fun.

So you, as the entire universe decides to split itself into an infinite amount of different things, in this case take humans.

So every person in their true nature is "god", but is playing a game, and undertaking the identity of a particular person they find themselves as.

Just a thought.
    It is a possibility.

Like I said in my OP, though, even the universe is probably insignificant in the grand scheme of things. If it were alive and conscious, I bet it would be just as confused as we are.

Originally Posted by yungballin14 View Post
    bullchit OP you know damn well all miscers go to valhalla....

semi srs.
    Originally Posted by IronMcIntyre View Post
    one cell divided and became two

and it has been splitting ever since

we're all one bro

but when we die, RIP
    They're both possibilities. Maybe in one dimension where our consciousness was, Valhalla was where we went after we died.

And, maybe it is just RIP one we die.

All I'm saying is, we can't really be sure. Even after we die, we might never be sure, even if there was a life after death.

MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So if your "soul" is just you, when FA chubby slobs with weak consciousness of never improving themselves die, do they live for eternity with the same chitty unlikable personality?

Why would anyone wann chill with an FA fatbodied of pathetic consciousness when Elvis, Bob Marley and Hendrix are over there to talk to.

I feel like if the Christians "Heaven" existed, it would be more like hell for them (or is for that matter) because no one would want to talk and hang with them because of all the more badass fun and exciting souls are around.

Am I making any sense or is this post full potato

It's bad enough living one life not being CEO 10k a day 8/10+ aesthetics. Imagine an eternity of never being able to live the "life of a billionaires son" lifestyle

Originally Posted by MurphDirtyX View Post
    So if your "soul" is just you, when FA chubby slobs with weak consciousness of never improving themselves die, do they live for eternity with the same chitty unlikable personality?

Why would anyone wann chill with an FA fatbodied of pathetic consciousness when Elvis, Bob Marley and Hendrix are over there to talk to.

I feel like if the Christians "Heaven" existed, it would be more like hell, because no one would want to talk and hang with them because of all the more badass fun and exciting souls are around.

Am I making any sense or is this post full potato
    Lel, I don't know.

joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Its kind of scary when you think about the concept of infinity. Brb if the universe just keeps going on forever, and assuming we get resurrected into a new life form with no memory of our past, wouldn't you get bored or go insane? Its like being stuck in a prison forever

MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by joshewwah View Post
    Its kind of scary when you think about the concept of infinity. Brb if the universe just keeps going on forever, and assuming we get resurrected into a new life form with no memory of our past, wouldn't you get bored or go insane? Its like being stuck in a prison forever
    Are you bored or insane right now?

There's your answer

skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Just a thought.
    so then who picks whos who, you have living creatures that get eaten by others in the wild, poverty, etc. Its pretty obv when you die, your cells all die out and you're nothing, the only thing that makes up your thoughts are the cells in your brain. Those cells start dieing from lack of oxygen so do your thoughts.
    Atheist Conservative Crew

Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i believe there is nothing after i pass on from this world and my soul becomes separated from this physical body

i look forward to floating adrift in darkness until the end of time, undisturbed...

in true peace and quiet

CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We only know being alive therefore we like to believe when it's all over we will still be around in some conscious fashion.

joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Are you bored or insane right now?

There's your answer

Both. This whole thing of everything is fuked srs

Originally Posted by joshewwah View Post
    Both. This whole thing of everything is fuked srs
    Explain young brah

These are my favorite threads

AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey guys, I'm going to randomly explode and release < ∞ hydrogen atoms and create universal laws and physics, which over time will create consciousness among trillions of life forms so I can experience myself - The Universe.

How f*cked is THAT? the entire building blocks of our body were released during that massive explosion and have somehow arranged for us to learn about said explosion.

Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Dying is when you're finally free from physical experiences (srs)

Explain young brah

These are my favorite threads
    These kind of threads trigger existential crisis and make me go insane, so I try not to think much in these threads and try to distract myself as much as I can with life, talking to girls, games, miscing, etc, almost anything to keep myself and my thoughts in this dimension, in this physical world

YIamzyzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) YIamzyzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) YIamzyzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) YIamzyzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) YIamzyzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) YIamzyzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) YIamzyzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) YIamzyzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) YIamzyzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) YIamzyzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) YIamzyzz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool

I feel like if the Christians "Heaven" existed, it would be more like hell for them (or is for that matter) because no one would want to talk and hang with them because of all the more badass fun and exciting souls are around.

Am I making any sense or is this http://tinypic.com/r/15pl4xf/8 full potato

It's bad enough living one life not being CEO 10k a day 8/10+ aesthetics. Imagine an eternity of never being able to live the "life of a billionaires son" lifestyle
    I think scientology.talks about that, getting rid of the evils of your past body (you are a soul that has a body) and getting a better body something like that

skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AboveAverage View Post
    Hey guys, I'm going to randomly explode and release < ∞ hydrogen atoms and create universal laws and physics, which over time will create consciousness among trillions of life forms so I can experience myself - The Universe.

How f*cked is THAT? the entire building blocks of our body were released during that massive explosion and have somehow arranged for us to learn about said explosion.
    But then what about the animals thats only purpose is to feed others, were they picked by roll of dice?
    Atheist Conservative Crew