onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Iron Woody 41" Bands - Thoughts/experience?

I want to buy some resistance bands to incorporate into my programming for squats and bench.

I live in Canada and Rogue Fitness USA has their own branded bands while their Canadian counterpart site sells "Iron Woody" bands.

Seen here:
    http://www.roguecanada.ca/iron-woody-bands

Ordering from USA usually incurs additional shipping, duties to import and our dollar is horrible right now so I wanted to hear if these are good.

Thanks ever so much

yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey. I don't have personal experience with those exact bands but I do have a set of the Iron Woody Pull Up Assist bands. They work great. I dislocated my shoulder years ago in a car accident and let's just say with the proper amount of tension, it can come out of joint. To avoid this, I use the bands as it takes lots of pressure off the shoulder.

I've had my set of 3 bands for about 5 years and they still look just like new. I would assume this level of quality is the same in all the bands they make.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.19

Proud Owner of an Irish Tan

matchsprint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchsprint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchsprint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchsprint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchsprint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchsprint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchsprint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchsprint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchsprint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchsprint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchsprint is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've seen a lot of bands that delaminated quickly or that stretch and change their resistance and overall length. The Iron Woody bands are the best of the bunch and far from the most expensive. They do some good sales from time to time, so register for a notification when they do go on sale from the manufacturer.

TASOSCHATZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TASOSCHATZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TASOSCHATZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TASOSCHATZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TASOSCHATZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TASOSCHATZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TASOSCHATZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TASOSCHATZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TASOSCHATZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TASOSCHATZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TASOSCHATZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have my iron woody sets for two+ years now in constant use, very pleased with them, the price I paid, also.

McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have the complete set of Iron Woody 41" bands and they're 5+ years old and still going strong. I don't think there is anything better out there. I had Elite FTS bands prior to them and they only lasted a couple of months.