el3ctro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

All round bodybuiling books? (reps given)

Hey everyone

Iam getting more and more into bodybuilding the more i do it, some may say ive been bitten by the bug!
    i originally started for baseball but have recently become obsessed with the idea of geetn big n cut!, + competing!

I am trying to find a bodybuilding book that covers:

Offseason nutrition
    Cutting
    Bulkling
    Pre + Post comp
    Competitions
    Gaining lean mass
    Supplements for all of the above

I wouldnt mind buying a couple of books.

If you could all help it would be greatly apprecited, reps given!!!
    Last edited by el3ctro; 03-03-2007 at 01:35 AM.

bishlawy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishlawy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishlawy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishlawy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishlawy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishlawy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishlawy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishlawy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishlawy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishlawy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishlawy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    buy alan aragon's book it will be the best thing you do to your self it is called ( girth control ) , dont waste your time on any other books .
    bishlawy :only the strong shall survive

Buff bride to be imperfectly_lou's Avatar
    imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Tom Venuto - Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle e-book.
    September 2006 - 9km Sydney Harbour Bridge Run - 45:25
    August 2007 - 14km City to Surf - 77:00
    September 2007 - Sydney Running Festival Half Marathon - Withdrawn due to stress fractures :(
    September 2008 - Sydney Running Festival Half Marathon - 1:59.22
    May 2009 - Sydney Morning Herald Half Marathon - 1:53:22

alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by imperfectly_lou View Post
    I like Tom Venuto, he bought my book 3 weeks ago

alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by bishlawy View Post
    buy alan aragon's book it will be the best thing you do to your self it is called ( girth control ) , dont waste your time on any other books .
    This is like music to my ears man, thanks for the kind words.

BYUballer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BYUballer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BYUballer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BYUballer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BYUballer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BYUballer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BYUballer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BYUballer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BYUballer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BYUballer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BYUballer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Vince Gironda - Building Legendary Muscles

This book was written by one of the best bodybuilding trainer ever. It gives a bunch of his secret tips.
    good luck
    I'm not bitter, I just want to prove everyone wrong

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by imperfectly_lou View Post
    x2 great book ive read it twice! its that good
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bishlawy View Post
    Tried to Google, asked "Did you mean birth control".

You got a link?

BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by el3ctro View Post
    Hey everyone

Iam getting more and more into bodybuilding the more i do it, some may say ive been bitten by the bug!
    i originally started for baseball but have recently become obsessed with the idea of geetn big n cut!, + competing!

I am trying to find a bodybuilding book that covers:

Offseason nutrition
    Cutting
    Bulkling
    Pre + Post comp
    Competitions
    Gaining lean mass
    Supplements for all of the above

I wouldnt mind buying a couple of books.

If you could all help it would be greatly apprecited, reps given!!!
    I liked Arnolds Encyclopedia and Musclemags encyclopedia.
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales
    Alex@TopSecretNutrition.com

Contest Prep Coach
    Workout and Nutrition Programs
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com

rkonfire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rkonfire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rkonfire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rkonfire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rkonfire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rkonfire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rkonfire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rkonfire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rkonfire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rkonfire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rkonfire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Easy Gainer View Post
    Tried to Google, asked "Did you mean birth control".

You got a link?
    Look at Alan Aragon's signature. That's him
    My transition from Rippetoe to Fortified Iron journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1001404

-Chad

Nutrition is 80% success zhixiong's Avatar
    zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BYUballer View Post
    Vince Gironda - Building Legendary Muscles

This book was written by one of the best bodybuilding trainer ever. It gives a bunch of his secret tips.
    good luck
    Isn't it out-of-print? I am trying to find one at my stores badly.