BigTony45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Someone to look over my supplement stack

Hey, looking for one of those supplement experts that could help me out, tell me everything about my stack, if everything is safe to take together at one time and all stuff like that.

My stack is -

Evolution nutrition trans4form
    Evolution nutrition lean mode
    Labrada raspberry ketones
    Cellucor C4 ripped

Centrum multivitamin / fish oil is probably gonna be taken as well

Also the first week I plan on using Herbal Clean® Premium Detox - 7 Day Complete Cleansing Program from GNC

Ok guys, let me know about this. As you can pretty much tell this is a cutting stack and during this time I'm gonna be eating clean / drinking a **** ton of water all day. Just looking to know what you guys think, and mainly my main concern is if all this is safe to be taking together at the same time. The detox is only going to be taken the first week with everything else, after that it's just the main supplements I listed above. Ok guys, everything is much appreciated!!

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    first off no need for the detox. also why so many weight loss supps? also you should be using Evolution nutrition trans4form and Cellucor C4 ripped at the same time since they contain stims
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You don't need a detox product, there is literally an organ in your body dedicated to doing that.

I wouldn't concern myself with raspberry ketones, I'm not familiar with the other products but based on the ingredient panel they look like a stim and non-stim fat burner, so that should be fine. Even if there's a slight overlap in ingredients it won't impact you in a negative way.

I've never used Ripped, but so long as you don't take the Lean Mode within a four hour (ish) window of the preworkout, I'm sure you'll be fine.

A word of advice, though... you can't supplement a bad diet, so prioritize your food intake and your training before the supplements. Like let's say food is maybe 75%, training is 23% and supplementation is about 2%.

If they help you reach your goals, great.

Also, Centrum sucks.

Grab a bottle of the Bodybuilding.com foundation series multi or some Orange Triad, or anything else for goodness sake.
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

I wrestle, training hard in the fall

If I take 2 trans4form in the morning around 6:30 am, then the 2nd serving of 2 in the afternoon between 10:30-12:30, then take a serving of C4 ripped between 3:30-4:00, would this still be an issue

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BigTony45 View Post
    I wrestle, training hard in the fall

If I take 2 trans4form in the morning around 6:30 am, then the 2nd serving of 2 in the afternoon between 10:30-12:30, then take a serving of C4 ripped between 3:30-4:00, would this still be an issue
    You probably aren't going to keel over dead, but watch your stim intake.

Point of fact, they're not going to actually burn fat, no matter how many you take. The idea is that they suppress your appetite, give you a boost of energy, etc, thus indirectly aiding you in your dieting efforts. Same with the preworkout. It's not going to build the muscle for you, but it will give you a kick in the gym and allow you to work harder, so keep all that in mind.

Another note on cutting, let the diet be the workhorse especially in this scenario. Too many times I see people on a deficit increase their level of activity and train more, do more cardio... huge mistake. Train less, lift heavier and make sure you get sufficient protein for your height/weight/build.

Then we worry about supplements.
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

Ok thanks man I really appreciate it, and yeah don't worry I completely get / understand everything you're saying.

Also speaking of protein, I totally forgot to to mention I'm also taking Best BCAA by BPI Sports for workout recovery over protein

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Also speaking of protein, I totally forgot to to mention I'm also taking Best BCAA by BPI Sports for workout recovery over protein
    It would be wise to have a high protein diet.

Yeah man no doubt, basically just all protein and fiber. Barely any fats and just enough carbs to keep me going. Gonna be all protein, mostly a lot of chicken but probably beef / steak here and there and then a lot of beans / nuts / seeds. And other then that fruit and vegetables. Real clean eating, I'll definitely be getting enough protein.

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yeah man no doubt, basically just all protein and fiber. Barely any fats and just enough carbs to keep me going. Gonna be all protein, mostly a lot of chicken but probably beef / steak here and there and then a lot of beans / nuts / seeds. And other then that fruit and vegetables. Real clean eating, I'll definitely be getting enough protein.
    I wouldn't put your fats too low though. Some fats are healthy for you.

I know, I'll be getting my minimum, enough to keep me going. Probably gonna be having protein bars in the morning, those are packed with fat and the good kind of fat. and very thing else I'll be getting from my EFA (fish oil) so I'll definitely be getting enough fat in my diet

kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds like you need to go read the nutrition stickies....
    ***Misc Med Crew***
    ***No Social Media Crew***

Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I love people that buy stuff and only after come and ask about it
    Keeping it real since 1988

Log III :http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169145743

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    first off no need for the detox. also why so many weight loss supps? also you should be using Evolution nutrition trans4form and Cellucor C4 ripped at the same time since they contain stims
    This..
    You should not be taking multiple or combined stimulants it states it right on our C4 Ripped Label, I would choose one product or the other, not taking both together or dosing them 3x a day.

Right now you could drop the transform and the ketones and either the ripped or burner and honestly spend your money on 1) more food and 2 the basics

A Good Creatine at 3-5g on workout days no need to load or cycle (Universal, ON, Cellucor, Allmax, primaforce, BB.com)
    A Good Fishoil at 2-3g EPA/DHA Daily like Oximega
    A good Multi such as Orange Triad or Animal Pak or BB.com’s Multi

These are much better multi and fishoil options which have a better formula and also have higher EPA/DHA.

I think you should reconsider how low your kcals are and structure a better diet:

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...ss-part-1.html
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...ss-part-2.html

I highly suggest you read here regarding your diet:

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...s-part-1.html/
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...ts-part-2.html

read your C4 Label.

hence how it says do not ingest any other forms of stimulants or caffeine.

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would definitely upgrade your multi and your fish oil. Some recommendations are

Multi- iForce Athletic Multi which contains CoQ10 and is 2 easy to swallow capsules daily, CL Orange Triad, Animal Pak or Multicore

Fish Oil- iForce Fish Oil which is high in EPA/DHA and is peppermint infused, Oximega or BB.com Ultra EPA/DHA
    Instagram - beyond__fitness__