BigM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Naturally High T-levels?

Ok, ive been lifting for about a year and a half and over that time span ive never used steroids or Ph's. I jsut turned 17, and Ive gained about 60lbs of mass and most of it has been muscle. my question is is it possible I have naturally high Testosterone levels?

The reason i was thinking this was the case is because not only do i make gains in lean mass fairly easily, I grow body hair really easy too, and if it weren't for this medication im taking i would have acne on my back and chest. If I stopped useing my med's for a few weeks and didn't shave, youd swear i was a juicer. Also, im horny as hell all the time, and when i told my friends i used Creatine (which i know doesn't affect hormones but they just clump it all into the steroid catagory), they were like "Oh, that's y your always so horny, and jacked."

Anyway, is it possible that I have high T-levels naturally?

Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    not really, juts casue ur horny and have lots of hair dosent mean that, hair groweht is determinded by lots of things other than testostrone, and about being horny, ur probally juts not getting enough women(no offense) but if your not ewith a woman at least once a week *ive found) that you do get pretty horny, but on the otehr hand it could be , juts go get a blood test and find out man

Dann
    Kansas City Crew Baby!!!

04' is da **** baby
    Work Hard, Play Harder.

"I feel Sorry for people who don't drink, becasue when they wake up in the morning, thats the best they are going to feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar

Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yes of course its possible, though it would be hard to find a 17yr old that isnt horny as hell 24/7. Body hair mean jacks ****, just means that you've got HIGH dht levels, which really isnt that good at all. Again dht is also responsible for ya acne. A good sign of high test levels would be u being able to do huge amounts of heavy training like arnold with little rest and still grow, due to the high amount of test compared to cortisol. But like dann said u wont really know for sure without a blood test. you might even have low test levels, but a high amount of it being free and not bound to SHBG. 4 weeks after I finished ox my cycle, my test came bac at 1012ng/ml which is very high and free test was in the 800ng/ml which is still very high and but my oestrogen was higher than normal and without that to balance it out id be one ****ed up person, those result also explain how i can train 6 days a week with weight and train for rugby 3xtims a week and play once and still not overtrain. Ya gotta love being a meso

Ox

Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dann just looked at your web page u sure your 205lb at 11%, cus in proportion you'd be far bigger than me and close to haggy size but from those pics it dont look like it

Ox

mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    it doesn't mean you have high testosterone it means you're a teenager

all teen agers have lots of testosterone that's why they get puffy nipples and acne and grow a lot

milkman is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    were you 200lb in this pic dann ?
    http://www.geocities.com/dan937654/melee.jpg
    priest makes you look like you have 11" biceps.

Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by Oxandralone
    Dann just looked at your web page u sure your 205lb at 11%, cus in proportion you'd be far bigger than me and close to haggy size but from those pics it dont look like it

Ox

those pics i was 175 with anbout 8-9% maybe 10 % body fat , that was summer, when i was more ripped, im more like 12% BF now man, and im 203 right now, i went on a mini cutting cycle and dropped just trimming off the fat, i juts put in 205 for i dont have ot change it that often,

Dann

P.S. haggy is like 250 -260 i belive , i have far to go b4 i hit his size, ill take some pics with clothes on soon , cause i really dont feel like showing my bulking pics, i feel fat in them, and rather not take shirtless pics unless in in my best condition, the newest pics were the car pics, whcih i was probally 195-197 in if that clears anything up.
    Kansas City Crew Baby!!!

04' is da **** baby
    Work Hard, Play Harder.

"I feel Sorry for people who don't drink, becasue when they wake up in the morning, thats the best they are going to feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by milkman
    were you 200lb in this pic dann ?
    http://www.geocities.com/dan937654/melee.jpg
    priest makes you look like you have 11" biceps.
    ahahahah i know preist is ****ing huge, i was like about 175 in that pic at most, it was at like start of summer maybe end of freshamn year, around april - july, lee does make me look small , hes a ****ing hoss that y hahaha

Dann
    Kansas City Crew Baby!!!

04' is da **** baby
    Work Hard, Play Harder.

Originally posted by Oxandralone

Ox

it says 200 in my sig man ahha ,
    Kansas City Crew Baby!!!

04' is da **** baby
    Work Hard, Play Harder.

Originally posted by Dann

it says 200 in my sig man ahha ,
    on your web page it says 205lb

Ox