blazeboy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blazeboy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blazeboy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Which whey protein to buy

So i am on cutting period right now. I used dymatize elite whey but everyone keeps saying to buy on so which protein brand should i buy. Which is the best for postworkout.
    Dymatize elite
    On gold standards
    Muscletech nitrotech
    Muscletech phase 8
    Or any other brand?

ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There's a ton of good proteins out there. Those you listed are all good. Understand the different types of proteins... Iso is going to be the most pure and also the most expensive. Dymatize ISO-100 is a very good one.
    Regular whey protein will stay in your system a bit longer and casein is like the big log on the fire.

GAT Supertein is protein blend that has all 3 types of protein and also has CLA's for fat burning.
    For regular straight up casein... Dymatize cinnamon bun is fantastic.
    Member of the Global Bodybuilding Organization

2015/2016 National Qualifier Mens Physique
    Contest Prep Coach -- Dr. J. Parker Posing Coach -- Jen Cook, NPC Judge/IFBB Pro
    Training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155564773

Real science > Bro science

HFNation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by blazeboy1 View Post
    So i am on cutting period right now. I used dymatize elite whey but everyone keeps saying to buy on so which protein brand should i buy. Which is the best for postworkout.
    Dymatize elite
    On gold standards
    Muscletech nitrotech
    Muscletech phase 8
    Or any other brand?
    Just like ScottRoland mentioned, most of the proteins you listed in there are great and should do the job.

Since you mentioned you are in cutting period then watching your carbs is definitely a must. I personally get the ON Gold Standard 100% just as many of us do on this forum since its quality related to its price and quantity is great. I think it has around 2-3g per scoop which is nothing as long as you watch your carbs in your macros during the day.

The IsoPure Zero Carb is also really good, but it is also the most expensive.

EllieJohn8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EllieJohn8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EllieJohn8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EllieJohn8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EllieJohn8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EllieJohn8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EllieJohn8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EllieJohn8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EllieJohn8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EllieJohn8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EllieJohn8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    In every period of exersice natural food is best your body and health.

DaBr0 is just really nice. (+1000) DaBr0 is just really nice. (+1000) DaBr0 is just really nice. (+1000) DaBr0 is just really nice. (+1000) DaBr0 is just really nice. (+1000) DaBr0 is just really nice. (+1000) DaBr0 is just really nice. (+1000) DaBr0 is just really nice. (+1000) DaBr0 is just really nice. (+1000) DaBr0 is just really nice. (+1000) DaBr0 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Most people's opinion on protein types and brands is pretty biased for a number of reasons, the reality is that if you cannot know which protein quality is better unless you perform analysis on all of them, and since they will always claim to be "the purest, most advanced" on the industry... well, assuming at least they are not adultered, then turns out to be pretty irrelevant which to choose, since gram per gram, the different it might do is minimal, that's true for concentrates, isolates, hydrolized, whataver.

That being said, it's pretty well stablished that whey protein would be good inmediately post-training, while slow-acting like casein would be better for long hours between meals or right before bed, although again, the difference is pretty small and almost insignificant if you have your protein intake covered at least for the 24h of the day and split at least in 3/4 meals, the ones that will notice the protein suplement the most seem to be the masters and elderly, not so much the younger.

Now, since protein powders are still very convenient to have, I personally like the MyProtein Impact Whey since it's very cheap, mixes well and can be orderded unflavored (very useful if you want to mix it with other things or you just don't trust the fillers/edulcorants in it).
    Get some fun bro!
    Nutrition & Fitness Memes
    http://www.nutritionandfitnessmemes.com

MidnightHawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightHawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightHawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightHawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightHawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightHawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightHawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightHawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightHawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightHawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightHawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dymatize elite
    On gold standards
    Muscletech nitrotech
    Muscletech phase 8
    Or any other brand?

I recommend Whey 44
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hu...rotein-44.html

A nice concentrate and isolate blend that is low in fat and has a very high biological value. The higher the biological value of a protein, the more of the protein your body can use and won't be disposed of as waste. No amino spiking, and delivers 22gm of protein.

sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Look at Muscle Elements The Truth, it is a very robust blend that is the first full disclosure label.

It is thick but very good.
    Currently seeking new rep opportunities with an entrepreneurial company that encourages creativty.

BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by EllieJohn8 View Post
    In every period of exersice natural food is best your body and health.
    No offense, but this is a forum on a supplement mega-store's website.. While your comment isn't necessarily wrong, we are talking about supplementing our diets.

BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've been looking at picking up some Pro JYM. He's adamant about quality and doesn't believe in hiding ingredients. That said, its 7g of carbs per scoop.

I like casein when I cut because you get the long term fuel. It helps you feel full between meals, in my opinion.

highestheights is on a distinguished road. (+10) highestheights is on a distinguished road. (+10) highestheights is on a distinguished road. (+10) highestheights is on a distinguished road. (+10) highestheights is on a distinguished road. (+10) highestheights is on a distinguished road. (+10) highestheights is on a distinguished road. (+10) highestheights is on a distinguished road. (+10) highestheights is on a distinguished road. (+10) highestheights is on a distinguished road. (+10) highestheights is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I prefer Optimum Nutrition. Got a 6 pounds bag for 60 bucks at costco. Good quality and good price for a protein powder. No worries about ON shortchanging you on protein or adding any dangerous ingredients.

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by highestheights View Post
    I prefer Optimum Nutrition. Got a 6 pounds bag for 60 bucks at costco. Good quality and good price for a protein powder. No worries about ON shortchanging you on protein or adding any dangerous ingredients.
    Nothing wrong with ON protein but there are a LOT of good companies putting out very good protein with
    no dangerous ingredients so if your looking for a little better flavoring than ON there are others and they
    are QUALITY!!!

Cellucor
    Animal/Universal
    S.A.N
    PES
    Dymatize (Which OP is using already and they have many flavors to choose from)
    True Grit
    Metabolic
    BPI
    Xtreme Formulations
    Blue Star
    Human Evolutions
    Scivation
    Iforce

These are just a few but there are others who put out good quality proteins and use very good flavoring systems
    to flavor their proteins.

MidnightHawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightHawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightHawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightHawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightHawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightHawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightHawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightHawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightHawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightHawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightHawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    Nothing wrong with ON protein but there are a LOT of good companies putting out very good protein with
    no dangerous ingredients so if your looking for a little better flavoring than ON there are others and they
    are QUALITY!!!

Cellucor
    Animal/Universal
    S.A.N
    PES
    True Grit
    Metabolic
    BPI
    Xtreme Formulations
    Blue Star
    Human Evolution Supplements
    Scivation
    Iforce

These are just a few but there are others who put out good quality proteins and use very good flavoring systems

Thank you for the Human Evolution love.

🇱🇧 Lebanese Jesus 🇱🇧 dougefresh93's Avatar
    dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    are QUALITY!!!

Cellucor
    Animal/Universal
    S.A.N
    PES
    True Grit
    Metabolic
    BPI
    Xtreme Formulations
    Blue Star
    Human Evolutions
    Scivation
    Iforce

da fukk...

Instagram - @dougefresh093

sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000)
    What I really ,love is that there are a few companies that are now producing full disclosure Protein powders.....
    Currently seeking new rep opportunities with an entrepreneurial company that encourages creativty.

fortitude101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fortitude101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fortitude101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fortitude101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fortitude101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fortitude101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fortitude101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fortitude101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fortitude101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fortitude101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fortitude101 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dymatize elite is what I go with. about 10 years ago I researched the hell out of it. Thats what I came up with. Im not going through all that time again to research. It tastes good and it works for me.

sethpetersonn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dymatize elite
    On gold standards
    Muscletech nitrotech
    Muscletech phase 8
    Or any other brand?
    Things to take in mind when improving health:

Fitness is a life-long endeavor
    Be patient
    Always be learning new tips
    Different diets work for different people
    Follow a proven strategy
    If something sounds to good to be true. IT IS!
    Enjoy the journey, there is no finish line

Hope this benefits you.

TrapLordFlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is a trick question. If not real food, then Carnivor beef protein isolate.

Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by fortitude101 View Post
    Dymatize elite is what I go with. about 10 years ago I researched the hell out of it. Thats what I came up with. Im not going through all that time again to research. It tastes good and it works for me.

can confirm, or ISO 100 cinnamon roll if u have more money just for dat taste
    I always tell the truth, even when I lie.
    Podcast 24/7 Crew
    Conspiracy Crew

All I can say is do your research, soo many companies are now getting caught with Amino Spiking, false labeling etc. Really take a look at the ingredients.

Many say, "all I want is a great tasting protein", we all do but if the label states 24 gms of protein and you find out you are really only getting perhaps 16......

Originally Posted by sschantz View Post
    All I can say is do your research, soo many companies are now getting caught with Amino Spiking, false labeling etc. Really take a look at the ingredients.

Many say, "all I want is a great tasting protein", we all do but if the label states 24 gms of protein and you find out you are really only getting perhaps 16......
    How many times are you going to keep repeating yourself in this thread?

Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Look at the ingredients and stay away from potentially amino spiked products. After that then look at the macros and taste reviews. Personally I always prefer protein blends for post workout as the research shows them to be superior.

PEScience Select
    Muscle Elements The Truth

to name two.
    - NOTICE: Not all posts represent my own opinion. I enjoy playing devil's advocate.

Originally Posted by DinoT1985 View Post
    Look at the ingredients and stay away from potentially amino spiked products. After that then look at the macros and taste reviews. Personally I always prefer protein blends for post workout as the research shows them to be superior.

PEScience Select

to name two.
    Thank you for the recognition. PES Select PB Cup is to die for.

ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DinoT1985 View Post

PEScience Select

to name two.
    Heck yeah! The TRUTH is AWESOME!
    Professional Wrestler
    Current South Korea PWS Heavyweight Champion
    Twitter - @RyanOshun
    Instagram - RyanOshun

Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My god this thread is over a year old
    Let it die
    50% of my posts are 100% factual