lucasrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cellucor CN3 Review

CN3 is a pretty simple product. It contains 1 gram of carbs, some vitamin C, and it’s main ingredient, creatine nitrate.

Now, I don’t recall ever trying a product that contained creatine nitrate. I’ve had creatine mono, HCl, di-creatine-malate, but I don’t ever remember trying creatine nitrate.
    The idea behind having the creatine bound to a nitrate group is that you get the effects of creatine, along with the effects of the nitrate which can be used by the body to create nitric oxide and enhance the “pump.” Pretty neat idea.

CN3 is recommended to be taken pre-workout based on the nitrate effect. This is a little different than other creatine based products where it generally doesn’t matter when you take them. I also cannot see a problem with stacking this with other stimulant based pre-workouts since CN3 does not contain stimulants.

The flavor and mixability of CN3 cherry limeade flavor was FREAKING AWESOME. It was very smooth, and the taste was very very good. Probably top 5 tasting supplement of all time.

Overall, I like CN3 and think it is a great creatine product that I am looking forward to using.
    http://www.sixpacksmackdown.com/2015...herry-limeade/
    http://www.sixpacksmackdown.com
    Twitter: @lucasrayd