Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by endurancell View Post
    Now that's some serious ****, totally worth buying imo. Solid dosages

Just as a comparison, here's Phil's PWO:

18 aminos in a prop blend of 3.87g.. lol
    Who knows how much caffeine, probably less than 200mgs
    Basically a multi and a redbull

Phil's site says that Accelerate has less caffeine than one cup of coffee. He made it that way on purpose because he trains at midnight a lotta times after getting back from traveling and such, and also to prevent interruptions during his workouts.

Let's face it, most preworkouts these days are just flavored caffeine because for whatever reason, that's what has become popular.

Anyways - dat potassium doe. You could probably just add a little table salt to Accelerate and get yourself a ridonkulous pump that way. I've read/heard somewhere that calcium is also important for muscle contractions. Magnesium is also an often-neglected electrolyte. So basically, Accelerate seems to mostly be made around electrolytes with a little bit of caffeine. Not necessarily bad, but a different approach to a preworkout. Anyone who has ever been low on electrolytes knows that you have a really hard time getting good muscle contractions and can cramp up if you don't get them. Obviously you don't wanna overdo it with them either, but Accelerate seems to have a good amount and variety of them. Also has zinc, which again, have heard that athletes/bodybuilders tend to be deficient in. Before anyone asks, no it wasn't from Phil's site, it was actually from Jim Stoppani in one of his Youtube vids.

Personally, I'd want some beta alanine in there and stuff like that, but Phil's got a separate product for that. Haven't checked the ingredient profile.

I will say that Kai's preworkout does seem more complete. His Gamma Ray pump product also seems to give the standard ingredients that most people have come to expect in their pump products as well, obviously making it really stackable with his stimulant pre-workout.
    Last edited by stealth_swimmer; 09-07-2015 at 12:41 PM.

warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer View Post
    Phil's site says that Accelerate has less caffeine than one cup of coffee. He made it that way on purpose because he trains at midnight a lotta times after getting back from traveling and such, and also to prevent interruptions during his workouts.

Let's face it, most preworkouts these days are just flavored caffeine because for whatever reason, that's what has become popular.

Anyways - dat potassium doe. You could probably just add a little table salt to Accelerate and get yourself a ridonkulous pump that way. I've read/heard somewhere that calcium is also important for muscle contractions. Magnesium is also an often-neglected electrolyte. So basically, Accelerate seems to mostly be made around electrolytes with a little bit of caffeine. Not necessarily bad, but a different approach to a preworkout. Anyone who has ever been low on electrolytes knows that you have a really hard time getting good muscle contractions and can cramp up if you don't get them. Obviously you don't wanna overdo it with them either, but Accelerate seems to have a good amount and variety of them. Also has zinc, which again, have heard that athletes/bodybuilders tend to be deficient in. Before anyone asks, no it wasn't from Phil's site, it was actually from Jim Stoppani in one of his Youtube vids.

Personally, I'd want some beta alanine in there and stuff like that, but Phil's got a separate product for that. Haven't checked the ingredient profile.

I will say that Kai's preworkout does seem more complete. His Gamma Ray pump product also seems to give the standard ingredients that most people have come to expect in their pump products as well, obviously making it really stackable with his stimulant pre-workout.
    Wait, are you defending Phil's product? :notsureifsrs:

gskhalsa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gskhalsa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gskhalsa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gskhalsa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gskhalsa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gskhalsa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gskhalsa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gskhalsa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gskhalsa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gskhalsa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gskhalsa has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Dystopia1980 View Post
    Yeah I made both these, especially proud of my Burger King hologram seal:

This is Macthey's supp it doesn't have his name on it he just developed the formula I think.
    I had designed the label to have silver foil but I guess that was too expensive lol.

LMAO!!!

My stomach is hurting from laughing so hard!

Registered User Grapplingmuscle's Avatar
    Grapplingmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grapplingmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grapplingmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grapplingmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grapplingmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grapplingmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grapplingmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grapplingmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grapplingmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grapplingmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grapplingmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Kai's pre workout actually looks pretty damn solid. I'm not a big fan of a lot of caffeine in PWO either, but we all know 95% of people are. Aside from that everything looks nice and no prop blend which is definitely a draw. His pump product could be better; nothing revolutionary there.
    You control your own destiny; some of us take that responsibility more seriously than others

Cutting update:
    Carb cycling with carb backloading
    Currently 2 carb nights a week
    Losing 2-3 lbs a week, goal weight and body fat % set for November 15th arrival date. Currently on track. Plan is laid out with updates scheduled along the way, but as always subject to change based on body's responses and speed of progress

stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by warbird00 View Post
    Wait, are you defending Phil's product? :notsureifsrs:

Absolutely. I''ve been deficient in electrolytes before and know the difference that it can make in your workouts. It's something that stimulants can't make up for. If you want a stimulant, just take a caffeine pill. The stimulant effect is merely ONE part of a preworkout. It's sort of a matter of being "stocked up" on what your body needs. If you don't have enough water, you're not gonna have a great workout. If you don't have enough electrolytes, you're not gonna have a great workout. A stimulant is just to wake you up a little. It's useful but has diminishing returns just like anything else. Not enough sleep? Also won't have as good a workout as you otherwise could, and stimulants will also not make up for lack of sleep past a certain point. If you want his preworkout to have more caffeine, just take a caffeine pill on your own in addition to the preworkout.

500 Internal Server Error jujuB's Avatar
    jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wow...

i take 5g of beta and cituralline itself, on it's own. sometimes up to 6-7g.

am i taking too much or something. lol
    RIP mainsqueeze530 1991-2013

Originally Posted by jujuB View Post
    wow...

i take 5g of beta and cituralline itself, on it's own. sometimes up to 6-7g.

am i taking too much or something. lol
    the clinical dose of beta alanine is 3.2 grams per day, but some folks say studies show up to 6g per day can be beneficial. So not really sure. I usually stick to 3.2.

Citrulline malate is 6-8 grams preworkout for a full clinical does or 3g of L-citrulline (personally, I prefer citrulline malate because malate itself has been shown to improve muscular endurance a little).