LeeBold is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeeBold is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeeBold is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeeBold is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeeBold is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeeBold is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeeBold is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeeBold is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeeBold is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeeBold is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeeBold is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question What's keeps you going when you're having a zero motivation day?

Today has been a crappy day. Work has been dull and has dragged like a Zombie's ankle!

I feel tired and hungry! All I want to do is go home, order a pizza and watch back to back episodes of True Blood on the sofa with the dog! (I've just started watching True Blood after having it on my watchlist for years!)

What do you do when you feel like this? I know I'll regret having a big dirty pizza when I wake up in the morning but my mind is fixated on it. All I can think about is pizza and relaxing on the sofa.

Today is gym day and I'm currently cutting. I'm eating around 1650 cals a day. I've eaten well today so far and I've only got my post gym meal to come... I just can't be arsed to go to the gym let alone eat the chicken and rice that I had planned to eat

I'm sure everyone else has felt like this before. What do you normally do to stay on track and not give in?

Tridentuk91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tridentuk91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tridentuk91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tridentuk91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tridentuk91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tridentuk91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tridentuk91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tridentuk91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tridentuk91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tridentuk91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tridentuk91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For me, there's no possibility of me succeeding to get to where I want if there is ANY weakness in my mentality. If I think it's acceptable to miss one session, that has the potential to spiral at any point, and I know that as FACT that it will if that gap is there to miss even one. When I think about missing a session I feel the close presence of the future where I continue being out of shape and regretting not changing- it feels very close. That scares me too much.

I also think of it this way:
    -Why do I not stink like a hog?.. Because showering has been a mandatory part of my life for many years.
    -Why are my teeth not disgusting and yellow?.. Because brushing has been a mandatory part of my life for many years.
    -Why am I at university and academically able?.. Because going to school has been a mandatory part of my life for many years.
    -SO.. Why am I confident I will hit my fitness goals?.. Because going to the gym whenever possible is now a mandatory part of my life for the rest of my life.

Once you accept the gym as a mandatory, routine and normal part of life- motivation ceases to become a relevant topic. You just DO it because it's part of your life as if you've done it all your life.

Registered User TheFuarkingBoss's Avatar
    TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't allow myself to have a day like that, I am near on in full control of how I feel and I when I feel chit I think 'hold on am I srs? I'm young dumb and full of cum' and then I go back to being positive smiling at people saying hi to hot chicks and getting mired cause of the hard work I have put in in the gym for the last 3 years.
    Brah

JaySparkz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JaySparkz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JaySparkz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JaySparkz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JaySparkz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JaySparkz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JaySparkz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JaySparkz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JaySparkz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JaySparkz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JaySparkz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by LeeBold View Post
    Today has been a crappy day. Work has been dull and has dragged like a Zombie's ankle!

I feel tired and hungry! All I want to do is go home, order a pizza and watch back to back episodes of True Blood on the sofa with the dog! (I've just started watching True Blood after having it on my watchlist for years!)

What do you do when you feel like this? I know I'll regret having a big dirty pizza when I wake up in the morning but my mind is fixated on it. All I can think about is pizza and relaxing on the sofa.

Today is gym day and I'm currently cutting. I'm eating around 1650 cals a day. I've eaten well today so far and I've only got my post gym meal to come... I just can't be arsed to go to the gym let alone eat the chicken and rice that I had planned to eat

I'm sure everyone else has felt like this before. What do you normally do to stay on track and not give in?
    I tell myself do I'm doing this for yourself not anyone else. Having a body that looks sculpted by the godz above is a sight to be seen on a dailyyyy. slootz will be mirin and brahz too srs
    SRS Crew
    Bert and Ernie Crew
    99 slayer Crew
    Runescape Crew
    Spanish aesthetics crew
    We're all gonna make it crew
    Mod neg crew

Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Make working out a habit and part of your routine. It takes discipline and sometimes it sucks not gonna lie. But it's worth it to you because this is what you want right? If this were easy, everyone would be loving it or doing it. There are days when I don't want to go to the gym and it's those days when I'm really busy or REALLY tired. That regret that I know I'll feel also keeps me from taking a break (unless it's my break days) just because I "don't feel like going". Oh and preworkout
    Last edited by Violettt; 09-07-2015 at 12:50 PM.
    ~Team Dymatize~

bodybuilding.com/store/dym/dym.htm
    instagram.com/dymatize
    ********.com/dymatize
    twitter.com/dymatize

PERFECTING ATHLETIC NUTRITION

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the
    official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

IG: sarahvyx

FireKnight1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FireKnight1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FireKnight1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FireKnight1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FireKnight1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FireKnight1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FireKnight1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FireKnight1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FireKnight1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FireKnight1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FireKnight1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Violettt View Post
    Make working out a habit and part of your routine. It takes discipline and sometimes it sucks not gonna lie. But it's worth it to you because this is what you want right? If this were easy, everyone would be loving it or doing it. There are days when I don't want to go to the gym and it's those days when I'm really busy or REALLY tired. That regret that I know I'll feel also keeps me from taking a break (unless it's my break days) just because I "don't feel like going". Oh and preworkout
    Lol, you said it Violett. If it was easy everyone would be running a 5 minute mile and squatting 500 pounds. Its not easy. Its work. You have to want it enough to put in the effort and you have to understand that everyone starts at ground zero. Your only in competition with yourself. If you can run faster or lift more then yesterday or the week before then your already ahead of the game. When your feeling like not doing anything get in there and do one set of each muscle group you were going to do and make that one set count. Those one set days will be better than not doing anything in the long run.

Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you sit on the sofa and don't go to the gym today,it makes it easier to do the same thing tomorrow.Some of my best workouts have been when I felt so-so about working out,but know what-I would HATE to start all over !!!! A guy at my gym lost 60 lbs,quit,and came back with 120 lbs MORE ! No way am I going backwards !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Like everyone else has stated you gotta put in the work to get the results. So quit being a pussy, get to the gym and eat your ****ing chicken and rice instead of being a lazy **** and bitching about it on bbing.com!!!!!! That is all

LeBearBear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeBearBear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeBearBear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeBearBear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeBearBear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeBearBear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeBearBear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeBearBear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeBearBear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeBearBear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeBearBear has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have two people that get me to the gym. Motivation and discipline. Motivation is nice and all but unreliable, and when motivation quits on me, discipline is the angry mother that hauls my a** there.

Aging Without Growing Old lonniej's Avatar
    lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just stopping by to see what keeps everyone going...For me, fitness has become a a life style..I feel it is important to find something you enjoy doing and stick with it..As Violett says, make it a habit, part of your daily routine!
    "No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize." --1 Corinthians 9:27

My Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133950541

Tallman509 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tallman509 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tallman509 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tallman509 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tallman509 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tallman509 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tallman509 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tallman509 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tallman509 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tallman509 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tallman509 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I hate those days, but they happen every so often. I focus on how good I'll feel afterward, how far I've come, and think of coaches from HS and how they would make me do the workout and think of other athletes I admire and how they would power through and go to the gym regardless. That always does the trick.

Although I also respect that sometimes my body needs to rest--when I'm feeling off, I ask myself whether it is laziness or whether it's my body telling me to take it easy. I injured myself once by ignoring the fact that I needed to rest, and I won't do that again. I almost always realize that I'm just being lazy, and that realization motivates me to get my azz up and go to the gym. But here and there I decide that I really do need a day off, and so I take it (no pizza, though). I make sure to get that workout in some other day that week, though.

gomil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not feeling okay? Reduce cooking time; dairy, eggs and peanut butter are easy ways to meet macros and reduce mental stress/workload. About getting exercise, it just depends on how much you want it as others pointed out.

Trust me, if you are interested in something to the point of OBSESSION, motivation will not be hard to come by! The 'getting stronger' game requires tremendous amounts of dedication and patience to meet your goals.
    Calories In, Calories Out.