Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    KB604 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KB604 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KB604 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KB604 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KB604 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KB604 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KB604 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KB604 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KB604 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KB604 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KB604 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by nosliw View Post
    that's someones mentally ill embarrassment
    lol

jaygee15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaygee15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaygee15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaygee15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaygee15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaygee15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaygee15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaygee15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaygee15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaygee15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaygee15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wow how times have changed.. In east la in the 60's , chicanos staged the greatest walkout when civil rights , educational conditions , and discriminatory educational conditions were protested which ended up with police brutality and the media and police blaming the students which lead to civil rights movements, in which it wasnt till around 40 years later that the video footage was actually acquired to prove the police brutality.
    You can see the movie walkout about that, fast forward 50 years and white people staging walkouts about tranny's smh
    It is better to die on your feet, than to live a lifetime on your knees

a coward dies a thousand deaths, a soldier dies but one.

The odds are great
    But my spirit is strong,
    My faith unbreakable,
    My blood is pure.
    I SHALL ENDURE!
    I WILL ENDURE!

the strength of a gesture, a thought with no voice

DiscoSkeletons will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiscoSkeletons will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiscoSkeletons will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiscoSkeletons will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiscoSkeletons will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiscoSkeletons will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiscoSkeletons will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiscoSkeletons will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiscoSkeletons will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiscoSkeletons will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiscoSkeletons will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HeidiDynamite View Post
    The conflict here is the oversimplification of gender that we've fostered in our society for the last couple thousand years.

There are no inherent binaries on this planet. Everything is a spectrum if you look closely enough.
    We decide where to put the lines that distinguish one set of characteristics from another. The classification itself is totally plastic.
    Have you never taken biology? Gender IS that simple.

SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by gluon View Post
    liberal america: where sexual preference is genetic, but gender isn't.

But...but...they can't hear you from all the freedom they have there. ...Right?

No hymen, no diamond crew
    Politically incorrect crew
    Wieners out crew

anonymous
    Anyone else NOT surprised by that Ph.D.'s voice lmao

Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some of the posts itt...
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. - John 3:16 (KJV)

Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I honestly hope he gets accepted into the girls restroom.

Then rapes a girl so people understand that it is not okay to mix.

Jk that's phucked up.

Take it behind the barn and shoot it.
    Bench: 45lbx4,500 reps
    Deadlift: 100x6,500 reps
    Squat: wtf is "squat"?

BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by hickorysmoked1 View Post
    There's somebody at my job who went from female to male. Always thought he was a dude, but I was awared a couple months ago. Mind was blown. Has stubble and everything with a masculine voice. It's not deep, but he sounds like a regular dude. Even he still uses the gender neutral bathroom after all that time. Wouldn't even be able to tell that he used to be a girl.

Is "he" into guys or girls? And are they cool? I know one transgender person, and they're pretty weird. They refer to everything by "gender" and "binary". Can't have any lad banter at all as it's "sexist and opressive." Such a bad buzz.
    "I remember when I used to throw coins at the end of a girls road into the lake, and used to make a wish for her to love me."

*Med School Crew*
    *Emma Watson, Barbara Pavlin and Astrid Berges-frisbey are my 10/10 crew*
    *Reps Gzus & iifymbro on site crew*
    *Autumn walks with Emma Watson while drinking coffee crew*

tpittma2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tpittma2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tpittma2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tpittma2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tpittma2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tpittma2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tpittma2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tpittma2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tpittma2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tpittma2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tpittma2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I can't speak to why this student refused the neutral bathroom. I can guess at reasons but I'd rather not start making up **** to serve my argument.

This thread is a perfect example of the issue on the other side. Are people really uncomfortable with her using the restroom or are they just uncomfortable that she exists?

As you allude, the line drawn at the bathroom is arbitrary and there will be a lot more lines for this person to cross for her to have anything resembling a normal life. Whereas the rest of the students can pretty much go about their business barely being affected by it.

What can I say? I'm a softie for underdogs.

(Rep you later for respect, thanks brah.)
    Wasn't it more about it being a locker room in this instance though? I mean as a sloot you should at least understand how some girls would feel uncomfortable getting undressed next to a strange guy wearing a wig.
    **MISC Computer Science Crew**
    Trump 2020

HeidiDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeidiDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeidiDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeidiDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeidiDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeidiDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeidiDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeidiDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeidiDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeidiDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeidiDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by tpittma2 View Post
    Wasn't it more about it being a locker room in this instance though? I mean as a sloot you should at least understand how some girls would feel uncomfortable getting undressed next to a strange guy wearing a wig.
    I'm not a typical sloot so idk.
    It always seemed to me that girls in highschool are uncomfortable with anything deemed unacceptable by their clique.

cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tpittma2 View Post
    Exactly. A cubicled bathroom might be different.

DriverE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DriverE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DriverE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DriverE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DriverE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DriverE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DriverE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DriverE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DriverE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DriverE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DriverE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by pWally View Post
    That's a dude wearing a wig
    A chitty one, at that.

If this ******* is a girl, I'm a rich Saudi prince.
    **Puerto Rican crew**
    **Long haired brah crew**
    **Guy your GF cheats with & not feeling bad about it crew**

NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Would you guys wear a wig to get into a high school girls' locker room...

....I MIGHT....

Analdentist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Analdentist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Analdentist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Analdentist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Analdentist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Analdentist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Analdentist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Analdentist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Analdentist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Analdentist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Analdentist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dam... imagine putting wig and claiming you identify yourself as a transgender. Then you can see all the girls nude.

DiscoSkeletons will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiscoSkeletons will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiscoSkeletons will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiscoSkeletons will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiscoSkeletons will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiscoSkeletons will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiscoSkeletons will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiscoSkeletons will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiscoSkeletons will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiscoSkeletons will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiscoSkeletons will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm not a typical sloot so idk.
    It always seemed to me that girls in highschool are uncomfortable with anything deemed unacceptable by their clique.
    You think gender is a spectrum, though. I'm stunned by how stupid you are.

HeidiDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeidiDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeidiDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeidiDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeidiDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeidiDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeidiDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeidiDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeidiDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeidiDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeidiDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DiscoSkeletons View Post
    You think gender is a spectrum, though. I'm stunned by how stupid you are.
    I'm stunned by how rude you are.

Gender is a spectrum.
    What about super masculine men vs effeminate men? What about girls who like cars, sports and are good at math?

What do you call gender? Biological sex - based on parts?
    What about people born with both?

What if you lost your penis in some horrific accident - would you still be a man?
    You're damn right you would. Because your gender identity is about more than just having a dick.

gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Back in high school if supporting nazi's got me out of class I would have probably walked out.

Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Trannies are seriously fukked in the head. I don't give a fuk about homos, everyone should be able to like who they want as long as they don't display a public affection which makes everyone uncomfortable.

That being said, it grosses me the f*ck out when trannies try to say that they're actually a woman and bullchit. Just because you have something that MAY resemble a vagina and tits, doesn't mean that you are actually a female. Will you ever be able to have a child? No. Will you ever be able to have your period? No.

It sickens me even more when these individuals try to compete in woman bodybuilding and chit, or women's competitions and bitch and complain when they're rejected or some other chit. You still got the same hormones that a man does you weird fukks

end of rant
    There and back again twice, a deep red's tale.

cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Gender is a spectrum.
    What about super masculine men vs effeminate men? What about girls who like cars, sports and are good at math?

What if you lost your penis in some horrific accident - would you still be a man?
    You're damn right you would. Because your gender identity is about more than just having a dick.
    I like cars and chit, doesn't mean I'm a dude and get to go in their lockerroom and perv at all the wangs.
    If what you consider your gender doesn't match your biological sex and you don't want to go in the locker room of your biological sex because that makes you uncomfortable the have some consideration for other peoples comfort as well and use the gender neutral room. It's not like they are trying to force them to use the mens room.

SoberToaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoberToaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoberToaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoberToaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoberToaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoberToaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoberToaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoberToaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoberToaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoberToaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoberToaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ok realtalk though, why doesn't he ACTUALLY grow his hair out if he's identified as a female since 13.

strong ****ing wig.
    *Reps back*
    -Poet Philosopher Artist Dancer Musician who doesn't play any instruments Crew-
    -Craps self and projectile vomits blood when someone asks "How am i doing today" Crew-
    -Unlikes girls when they visit my Okcupid profile and don't like me back crew-

ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    its all about the attention brahs. its all about the attention

The hand that feeds you. TheAdz95's Avatar
    TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    when liberals don't have the vocabulary to articulate well thought out responses.
    #justliberalthings

kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fuk that guy. he has no right to violate the space or emotions of the girls in question just to feel accepted by his behavior and life choices. you can do what ever you want but you cant make people around you agree with you or compromise their lives for it

Gemeaux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemeaux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemeaux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemeaux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemeaux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemeaux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemeaux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemeaux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemeaux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemeaux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemeaux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kneeonbelly View Post
    fuk that guy. he has no right to violate the space or emotions of the girls in question just to feel accepted by his behavior and life choices. you can do what ever you want but you cant make people around you agree with you or compromise their lives for it
    This guy is a winner
    Also Known as:
    - JacketBrah
    - VersaceBrah

I Make Music.

kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Gender is a spectrum.

no gender is based on chromosomes

nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DiscoSkeletons View Post
    Have you never taken biology? Gender IS that simple.
    This. It isn't a "feeling." It is literally a definition in science. Male genitalia vs female genitalia. Got balls? Sorry brah but you're a dude. Want to dress like a girl? fukkin go for it. But stop making it everyone else's problem.

outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i dont give a **** about what these clowns want as long as it doesn't affect me
    Sniff hard as fuk when guys pass by to smell their balls crew
    Don't know how to hold arms when walking crew
    Has to use a soundboard to order pizza crew
    Order pizza and lower money from second floor in bucket crew
    Bodybuilders against lifting crew
    Mod Negs: 3

Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by WertDerFerk View Post
    Good on those students for not supporting this freak. Reminds me of that one SouthPark episode where Cartman got his own personalized restroom at school.

**** this ghey earth
    1:50 The rapist!
    www.youtube.com/channel/UC5SZNPridefchQmc6xcQ35w
    **HEMA Crew**
    Actually lifts

Originally Posted by kneeonbelly View Post
    no gender is based on chromosomes
    Deviations from the norm are especially prevalent in biology.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comple...ivity_syndrome
    "As such, the insensitivity to androgens is only clinically significant when it occurs in genetic males (i.e. individuals with a Y chromosome, or more specifically, an SRY gene).[1] All affected individuals are phenotypically female; they develop a normal female habitus, despite the presence of a Y chromosome"

Coachbombay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coachbombay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coachbombay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coachbombay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coachbombay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coachbombay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coachbombay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coachbombay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coachbombay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coachbombay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coachbombay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Modern day Rosa Parks right there...
    miscs is jus' ignant.
    They got little baby legs that stand so low
    you got to pick 'em up just to say hello.