Feenz12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is this a good supplmenet schedule? Need advice

Before Workout: Creatine and BCAA's

During:Karbolyn-one scoop-50g of carbs

After: Glutamine after 5g Protein Shake

Is that good? I'm currently 125, 5,7-5,8, and money isn't really an issue.

CLARIFY PLEASE:

The original plan i got for before was this below

BEFORE: Prework out and Creatine and BCAAs and half

But idk what all that means like preworkout and creatine and bcaas and half? I know what creatine is and i know what bcaa is but whats half and then a prework out?

Also if someone can clarify Glutamine after 5g protein shake? What does it mean 5g protein shake?

And yes i do realize i need food but i'd like to get some supplements as well.

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The way you have it figured out is fine but just know that you protein shake already has glutamine. I am not sure what plan you are referring to as it doesn't seem to make much sense or is lacking some information.
    My secret? Texting between sets.

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the creatine is good. the rest is pretty useless, unless you need the protein shake to meet sufficient intake
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I agree you don't really need any of the supplements. The only reason to need any of it is if you're not getting enough of one or the other then that's where the "supplements" come into play. But if your nutrition is right then that's all you need.

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Skip the glutamine, it is a waste and not needed.

Mike
    ….

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Feenz12 View Post
    And yes i do realize i need food but i'd like to get some supplements as well.
    Well guess what
    You can not supplement a bad diet.. It may be better to get your diet in check because that will make 95% of your progress not your supplements

Keep the creatine and drop the rest (BCAA's wont merit you much in a fed state)
    BCAA's would only benefit you for fasted AM Training dosed pre-workout or as a bolus between meals 4-6 hours apart

http://www.biolayne.com/wp-content/u...-Tech-2008.pdf
    http://www.slideshare.net/biolayne/o...nd-muscle-mass

If you meet protein intake via whole foods you could skip the powder, and just keep eating your protein but its personal preference and convenience. Glutamine you can drop it would help your digestion that is about it.

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Glutamine and BCAAs can go. Studies have shown no performance benefits from glutamine. You're drinking carbs intra workout, so no need for BCAAs.
    Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!

WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You don't need glutamine, your protein powder will have plenty of glutamine and BCAA's in them. Make sure you're eating plenty of whole foods.
    Creatine 3-5gm daily
    Karbolyn is fine to keep in there
    Protein powder I would recommend muscle pharms combat powder have a variety of flavors
    If you're not already taking them add in a fish oil, and multi vitamin like orange triad
    *Prep coach/Cert.Personal trainer-contact for online training
    *Instagram: amythewolf
    *Texas Crew

beameupscotty is just really nice. (+1000) beameupscotty is just really nice. (+1000) beameupscotty is just really nice. (+1000) beameupscotty is just really nice. (+1000) beameupscotty is just really nice. (+1000) beameupscotty is just really nice. (+1000) beameupscotty is just really nice. (+1000) beameupscotty is just really nice. (+1000) beameupscotty is just really nice. (+1000) beameupscotty is just really nice. (+1000) beameupscotty is just really nice. (+1000)
    Diet and maybe creatine are all that is necessary. I personally use TAG for my glutamine and notice a difference, but many people find it ineffective, so that's up to you. Definitely no need for Karbolyn...

I <3 Osteo-Sport TheUnlikelyToad's Avatar
    TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Looks like you received solid advice. Though I would add some Ultra Peptide Whey to that schedule now that it's back in stock.
    Xtreme Formulations
    Representative

||Bringing my a-game since '00||

Feenz12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you for all the replies! And i got this along with a diet schedule, and a workout schedule from a friend, who I trust highly, and is in great shape and was on my football team.

Seems like i'll be dropping the glutamine but taking the rest! Because the fact is, I'm eating a very strict diet, but what if I don't meet what the BCAA's give me? So i'll be taking that, and money isn't an issue at all.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Feenz12 View Post
    Thank you for all the replies! And i got this along with a diet schedule, and a workout schedule from a friend, who I trust highly, and is in great shape and was on my football team.

Seems like i'll be dropping the glutamine but taking the rest! Because the fact is, I'm eating a very strict diet, but what if I don't meet what the BCAA's give me? So i'll be taking that, and money isn't an issue at all.
    not necessary, just eat enough protein or use your whey protein to help reach protein needs.

Just because someone is in "Great" Shape does not mean they have the best knowledge on supplements.
    A lot of people take a ton of unnecessary things and look good, diet and training are the key aspects, not a single supplement.

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Looks good. No real need for the extra glutamine IMO. It has no real benefit for bodybuilding purposes.

fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    not necessary, just eat enough protein or use your whey protein to help reach protein needs.

Just because someone is in "Great" Shape does not mean they have the best knowledge on supplements.
    A lot of people take a ton of unnecessary things and look good, diet and training are the key aspects, not a single supplement.
    Well said...

Protein to meet your needs not met through food. Nutrition and training are far more indicative than any single supplement.
    🌍 Talk is cheap, Actions are priceless 🌝

🏋️ TEAM NutraBio