onekerry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onekerry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onekerry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onekerry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onekerry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onekerry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onekerry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onekerry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help for tomorrow's photoshoot!!

Hi guys hope you can help me.

Tomorrow Im gonna have a photoshoot for personal purposes, and guess what?? I woke up without veins and looking worst than when I was carb depleted =(

Im a newbie and dont know what happened, yesterday was carb load day, I took 420gr of carbs, 37gr of fats and 150 of protein, IM 163lbs almost 6ft and my normal ingest of carbs was around 160gr of carbs for the last weeks.

I just consumed around 20gr of carbs for 5 days, the first picture was yesterday after those 5 days without carbs first thing in thee morning, and was way more vascular than today .

What you recommend me to do today, cut carbs, increase carbs? cut water , more water?

Thanks!
    Attached Images

onekerry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onekerry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onekerry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onekerry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onekerry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onekerry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onekerry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onekerry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anyone??

magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    looking good man, i dont know what is the problem

Originally Posted by magician27 View Post
    looking good man, i dont know what is the problem
    Thanks for your reply...on the second pic the one on green boxers you can clearly see I lost vascularity and muscle fulness

magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by onekerry View Post
    Thanks for your reply...on the second pic the one on green boxers you can clearly see I lost vascularity and muscle fulness
    first of all lighting is not exactly the same , but looks like you got a bit bloated indeed. i would try cutting out water. i always looked leaner in the morning after a night of dehydration

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Do pushups and isometric exercise to get a pump right before the pics
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    Do pushups and isometric exercise to get a pump right before the pics
    thanks for the opinions, seems like Ill keep carbs up, cut in half proteins, cut little water and 0 sodium