10065 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 10065 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 10065 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 10065 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 10065 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

wtf is wrong with my calves ?

it was my first time working out in about a year i did 2x15 calves raises , the next day my legs hurt so bad after that i couldnt walk at all i literally had to crawl around my house for a week . its been a little over a month and i walk fine now but everytime i wake up my calves hurt when stretched for about 20 seconds then there fine . i dont wont to go to the doctor because my doctor wont do **** so ill prob have to find a new one .

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    It's just DOMS. The more frequently you do an exercise the less DOMS you will get from it. Stretching doesn't really help BTW. It should go away temporarily when you warm up to exercise.

Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Have you worked your calves in the past month or is it pain from when you worked your calves a month ago? If so, that's not DOMS, you most likely tore something and it's going to take some time to heal. Since you're not having pain walking around, it's most likely minor, but may still take awhile to fully heal.
    Lift light until you can lift right

BW 220: S:650 B:435 D:615 IG: tourostrengthtraining

10065 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 10065 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 10065 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 10065 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 10065 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    It's just DOMS. The more frequently you do an exercise the less DOMS you will get from it. Stretching doesn't really help BTW. It should go away temporarily when you warm up to exercise.
    DOMS for one month ?

Originally Posted by Get-n-fit View Post
    Have you worked your calves in the past month or is it pain from when you worked your calves a month ago? If so, that's not DOMS, you most likely tore something and it's going to take some time to heal. Since you're not having pain walking around, it's most likely minor, but may still take awhile to fully heal.
    this is what im thinking , like they hurt when i first put wiehgt on them for about 10-20 senconds then their fine its not to the point where i cant walk but when i first wake up in the morning or when i sit down for a while then stand up they hurt . last month was the first time i worked my calves in a year i hope i wont need surgey or something because i didnt even work them THAT hard .

DimmuBurger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DimmuBurger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Lol that burn from an untrained muscle!

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by 10065 View Post
    DOMS for one month ?
    Yeah I missed that, sounds like you may have picked up a strain or tendonitis. Take NSAIDS, rest and do some smooth gentle activity each day like bodyweight calf raises.

Originally Posted by DimmuBurger View Post
    Lol that burn from an untrained muscle!
    yeah i couldnt move my legs pass 65 degrees for a whole week .