Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheWeeknd4Ever View Post
    If you sign that i hope she divorces you and ruins your life. Srs. You're a complete retard if you go through with that and you brought anything that happens upon yourself
    But really what I meant to say was this. ^^^

AlphaSurgeon is not very well liked. (-100) AlphaSurgeon is not very well liked. (-100) AlphaSurgeon is not very well liked. (-100) AlphaSurgeon is not very well liked. (-100) AlphaSurgeon is not very well liked. (-100) AlphaSurgeon is not very well liked. (-100) AlphaSurgeon is not very well liked. (-100) AlphaSurgeon is not very well liked. (-100) AlphaSurgeon is not very well liked. (-100) AlphaSurgeon is not very well liked. (-100) AlphaSurgeon is not very well liked. (-100)
    So I went to see a lawyer today for legal advice. He told me that 3 of the 7 points are not enforceable in court. The only ones that will hold weight in the court of law are the point on debt and the point on inheritance. Other than that, this contract is really meaningless. He thought many of the points were too vague and concerned issues during a marriage which the court is unable to enforce and does not partake in enforcing. The only thing a court would offer judgement on in the future would be issue arising at the time of divorce, if that happens. I feel pretty content after today's meeting and if it is to offer my fiancé a peace of mind by signing it, i'm going to go ahead and do it.

Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    FUKING LMAO no wonder you are red
    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    this is the ****test troll thread ive seen in months and morons are still falling for it. Even if it was true, who cares? Let him sign this mythical pre-nup.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AlphaSurgeon View Post
    I feel pretty content after today's meeting and if it is to offer my fiancé a peace of mind by signing it, i'm going to go ahead and do it.
    Sign the damn thing so we can get this thread deleted.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

BrockDiCaprio will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrockDiCaprio will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrockDiCaprio will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrockDiCaprio will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrockDiCaprio will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrockDiCaprio will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrockDiCaprio will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrockDiCaprio will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrockDiCaprio will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrockDiCaprio will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrockDiCaprio will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MadDocker View Post
    Add a few of your own points in there.

1.) Samantha will put out on demand. Failure to comply will result in a $10k USD gift per refusal to John that cannot be reclaimed later.
    2.) Samantha will not put on more than 10lbs. If more than 10lbs are put on without prior written approval, Samantha will be sent to fat camp at her cost to lose weight. Monthly weigh ins will be held on the 1st of each month to monitor.
    3.) John will get 1 day of leave a week to spend with friends or do as he chooses. This cannot be held against John and failure to allow this will result in Samantha letting John put it in the butt, no lube.
    Spit out my coffee..lulz

MadDocker is just really nice. (+1000) MadDocker is just really nice. (+1000) MadDocker is just really nice. (+1000) MadDocker is just really nice. (+1000) MadDocker is just really nice. (+1000) MadDocker is just really nice. (+1000) MadDocker is just really nice. (+1000) MadDocker is just really nice. (+1000) MadDocker is just really nice. (+1000) MadDocker is just really nice. (+1000) MadDocker is just really nice. (+1000)
    So I went to see a lawyer today for legal advice. He told me that 3 of the 7 points are not enforceable in court. The only ones that will hold weight in the court of law are the point on debt and the point on inheritance. Other than that, this contract is really meaningless. He thought many of the points were too vague and concerned issues during a marriage which the court is unable to enforce and does not partake in enforcing. The only thing a court would offer judgement on in the future would be issue arising at the time of divorce, if that happens. I feel pretty content after today's meeting and if it is to offer my fiancé a peace of mind by signing it, i'm going to go ahead and do it.
    engagement ring was from tiffany and co. cost roughly 16,000 USD

Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    engagement ring was from tiffany and co. cost roughly 16,000 USD
    Not sure why they keep moving these threads here.

16k for a ring? With those types of demands the ring cost should be in the upper 50s. Prenup on the small assets you/she are trying to protect aren't really worth anything like this sad troll thread.
    Ndtha ton eda yi'mg oIng tofi

Sm2sm crew []-[]-[]--Squat Moar to Squat Moar[]-[]-[]

Unlawful possession of a raccoon

Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The legal part of it would be the lesser of my concerns. The fact that you are involved with someone that obviously plans to take much more than she is going to give would cause me bigger concern. She is blatantly spelling it out in plain English that she is going to be running things and that she has no qualms about screwing you over. The only part she left out is where she cuts your balls off - or if you are considering signing this agreement, that has probably already happened. Sometimes you just can't protect people from themselves.

smh
    Firm
    "Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better!"

Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard. -A. R. Bernard

"The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places."
    Ernest Hemingway - "A Farewell to Arms"

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I think teen miscers can do better trolls than this. OP is an idiot if he's real, and he's an idiot if he's trolling. Can't lose.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

Threadweaver- Psyche Hero hochspeyer's Avatar
    hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ElrondHubbard View Post
    I think teen miscers can do better trolls than this. OP is an idiot if he's real, and he's an idiot if he's trolling. Can't lose.
    If you believe marriage is a contract, get a prenup.

If you believe marriage is a covenant, no prenup (prenup assumes failure, to me)

ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well, you know your relationship best. Hope it works out. As an outsider, with the requests being made in the prenup it seems a little iffy. It simply might be easier and less stress in the future if instead you found a woman that doesn't like you and bought her a house.

2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Hi my story is as follows. My fiancé wanted to do a prenup and these are all her points that she wants us to sign into a contract. I'd like to know how legally binding all this is in the court of law if i sign. (i've changed the names for purposes of anonymity)

1) John intends to support his wife (and children in the future) by contributing at least half of his monthly income. The same is not expected of Samantha, who will contribute to the household income as she feels comfortable.

2) Both John and Samantha are in agreement that they will be responsible for their own debts they have accumulated before and during marriage.

3) John agrees to purchase a house for Samantha upon completion of his Medical Training (fellowship) or working full time as an Attending physician, whichever comes first.

4) We both at this current time do not know what our parents will give us in inheritance, however, be both agree that we will both not make claim to each others inheritance regardless of when we receive it (before or during marriage).

5) John is giving a marriage gift of 30,000 USD to Samantha, without the intention of claiming it on a later date (after marriage).

6) John and Samantha both agree that if any unforeseen circumstances lead to one partner not being able to work, the financial responsibility will fall on the working partner.

7) At this current time we agree that if one of us passes away, our earnings will either be transferred to our children if we have any at the time or will be transferred to our parents respectively.
    You're 59 and just getting out of school and are planning to have children?!?!
    David

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by 2nd_chance View Post
    That's part of the can't-lose idiocy of it all.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do you REALLY think a lawyer is going to write an unenforceable contract?

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MiamiSpartan View Post
    WTF???
    "John gets nothing....Samantha gets everything..."
    That is it in a nutshell....Speaking of nuts, grow some......

WTF is wrong with you straight people???
    Originally Posted by v4lu3s View Post
    Do you REALLY think a lawyer is going to write an unenforceable contract?
    LOL this ^^^

OP is obvious troll, obvious troll is obvious...
    Was friends with Methuselah

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 2nd_chance View Post
    Well...he is an "Alpha" surgeon. He's a true leader of the pack when it comes to his boys swimming...
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...pause

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Fishman15 View Post
    Well...he is an "Alpha" surgeon. He's a true leader of the pack when it comes to his boys swimming...
    She's laaaate.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

Registered User silverlightning's Avatar
    silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    sign it. I would. I'm here to support you OP. I worked in a legal office in my 20's, I was the janitor, but I heard a lot of good legal advise. pm me if you got questions.
    The Ageless Wonder Crew: Client, Player, President.