Hammer_Curl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry making gains, and gaining weight!!!

It seems as though i gain weight one week and then lose it the next, and if im not gaining any weight then i'm not gaining in size, i have tried weight gain (didnt work), i'am currently on Multivitamns & Minerals, Creatine, and amino tabs, can any one help! if im taking the wrong things or what i should be eating etc it would be appriciated!
    No Pain No Gain!!

Registered User SuperSaiyonGoku's Avatar
    Location: london, u know.. fish chips, cup O tea, bad food, worse weather, mary fukkin poppins LONDON!
    SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    eat 6 healthy meals everyday..... n get some protein shakes
    "Once again you've taken for granted the powers of a true saiyan!" - Vegeta

Registered User 2Rude4MyOwnGood's Avatar
    2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    multiply your weight by 20 and eat that many calories everyday or more, from clean sources. if you arent eating right, you wont see gains

Liftin_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Are you weighing yourself at the same time of day? If you weigh yourself at night you are gonna weigh a good 3 pounds more then you weigh in the morning. If you are weighing yourself in the morning I would say don't worry about it. I don't worry about my weight just as long as I notice less body fat when Im cutting or more muscle mass when Im bulking. Bathroom scales and other scales can never be trusted. If you drank two cups of water one morning then got on the scale you might weigh over a pound more. It's definatly not worth worrying over.
    Austria is known for it's pastry, it's music and Arnold Schwarzenegger