darthquagmire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darthquagmire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darthquagmire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darthquagmire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darthquagmire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darthquagmire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darthquagmire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

help me... before I eat again.

I hope I am posting this in the right place. I work out 5 times a week, cardio and weights. I weight myself everyday and ya I know its bad too but its a habit and its part of what I do everyday. So anyway I try not to eat late at night, I wake up, drive to the gym (its like 45 minutes away and 10 minutes from my work) and then work out, at work I have a coffee and some organic oatmeal, then for lunch I have a small lunch, piece of chicken and some greens. and thats about it for the day. Feels good to weight myself the next morning and not way over 165. If I dont eat at night I weigh in about 163-162. On the weekends though I binge eat. My problem is that when I work out I am wanting to eat everything, is it bad to eat late? I am so ready to leave work, and head straight to subway for some eat right eat fresh (the sandwich not the jared fogle groupies) topped with a ton of meats and bad stuff. My friends tell me to eat anything I want when I work out but I feel so self conscience and guilty afterwards. What do people that work out do? I am REALLY new to working out too. (ive lost 18 pounds in 5 months)

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    seems like you're having a rough time with food and body image. it doesn't seem like you're overweight at 5'10 and 166.

might want to find someone to talk to about why you feel so scared and guilty about food.
    Domicron's Basement Gym and Fun House
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #60

sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There's nothing wrong with weighing yourself everyday( assuming its once a day and not multiple times a day). There's nothing wrong with eating late. There's really nothing to avoid in terms of foods besides industrial trans fat or things you're intolerant to if any. What matters is that your overall diet is nutrient rich and sound. View the spoiler below and follow the guide. If your guilt and negative associations with food isn't related to misinformation then get professional help.
    Spoiler!

Come at me, bro! foodandfitness's Avatar
    foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Congrats on the weight loss.

Maybe you could start by telling us your goals.