shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Wendler's 531 2nd Edition is selling for WHAT on Amazon.

I went over to Amazon today to check on pricing and possibly pick up Wendler's 2nd addition as I have his first book and I wanted to read the next one. I add it to my cart and the price. $634.84.

They did have one available for the $24.99 that I did order, but they also have pricing set at the ridiculous amount as well. It is set to ship to me Monday, but it is coming from Jim and it will not surprise me if I get an email saying it is on back order and I don't actually receive one on Monday.

My anti virus uses a protected window when I shop amazon, so I can't link it here.

I thought that had to be crazy, so I went to Jim's page and every book of his is out of stock. Checked out Barnes and Noble and they have the original, 1 new and 1 used in stock selling for $87.21.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/3701...=9780557248292

Has he stopped print on his books and these are going to be hard to come by here soon and they are only going to be available for digital copies that are read on a tablet?

Those of you with the paperbacks you might be holding onto a collectors addition soon.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thats not Amazon pricing that is private seller pricing. You can sell certain items on Amazon, there is not set amount that you need to charge. If you look long enough you might find one from a private seller for just a little more than it would cost to ship. We buy a LOT of kids books on there for 99 cents plus shipping from private sellers. If you have Prime and it doesnt make it to you in time they will knock some off the price...

Charontes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charontes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charontes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charontes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charontes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charontes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charontes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charontes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charontes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charontes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charontes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A lot of those sellers on Amazon have autopricers, so to always try and beat the competition. I'm not entirely sure how it happens, but on occasion it seems there is a bad autopricer script where two sellers start raising the prices and you end up with books that are 600 dollars+. In some cases, the products get really high, in the millions.

mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I saw that as well and couldn't believe it. I bought the kindle version. I can't remember how much I spent but I think it was maybe $10.
    365 255 480 in April! ...2019
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)

shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok, that all makes sense. Haha. I was about to wrap my 531 book up in plastic and put it with my baseball cards. Though it is pretty tattered up, I don't know what good the plastic would do.

There is a book that I really wanted that finally went back to print some years back. It was selling for outrageous prices on Amazon as well before the wife, of the now deceased guy who wrote it, got wind of what it was selling for and decided to put it back in print.

I have seen the book Sled Driver for sale over on Amazon, which is another book that I have always wanted and it is a rare one to get your hands on. It is selling for less than the 531 2nd addition right now with the price that I added to my cart today. LoL.

Thanks for the replies everyone.

Repped who I could, Dave and PP are always on spread.

Book was in the mail yesterday. So all is good and apparently they are not rare and out of stock commodities like I thought they were.

I guess I will need to dig my other book out of the plastic wrap and throw it back in the gym bag.