Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tucc View Post
    ...but at least I have decent teeth.
    Maybe you should try entering a teeth contest then. You are entering a physique contest without a decent physique, so a teeth contest should be far more appealing.
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    7th post:

I will be interested to see just how much lean mass you have left when you get down to the 6 to 7% necessary for contest conditioning. Continuing to drop weight that fast will have you looking like you've been on the Bataan death march.
    You took that as negative? Jesus Christ you have thin skin. You said you had dropped 20lbs in two months but wasn't starving yourself as if you didn't think that was too fast. Any experienced competitor knows that you cannot continue to drop weight that fast as you get closer to a contest date. You would chew up a huge amount of muscle mass under that circumstance. I was just trying to help you (or any lurkers in the thread) to understand that. SMH

Tucc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tucc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tucc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tucc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tucc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tucc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tucc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tucc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tucc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tucc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tucc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DuracellBunny View Post
    Maybe you should try entering a teeth contest then. You are entering a physique contest without a decent physique, so a teeth contest should be far more appealing.
    You'd just get jealous of that one too. Don't get mad at the colonists because they left the old world and took all of the tooth brushes.
    If I could sum up life in 3 words.....it goes on -- Robert Frost

Tucc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tucc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tucc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tucc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tucc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tucc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tucc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tucc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tucc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tucc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tucc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Bo_Flecks View Post
    You took that as negative? Jesus Christ you have thin skin. You said you had dropped 20lbs in two months but wasn't starving yourself as if you didn't think that was too fast. Any experienced competitor knows that you cannot continue to drop weight that fast as you get closer to a contest date. You would chew up a huge amount of muscle mass under that circumstance. I was just trying to help you (or any lurkers in the thread) to understand that. SMH
    Do you even know what the Bataan death march is? How is that not an insult?

On the thin skin note though....do you ever stop to think that maybe for some people posting pictures of themselves on the internet for all the world to comment on is a little scary? Then to have someone, who doesn't know you or know anything about you tell you that in 10 weeks you're going to look like a POW?

I'm the one with thin skin here though right?

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You'd just get jealous of that one too. Don't get mad at the colonists because they left the old world and took all of the tooth brushes.
    It's a shame that some colonists didn't understand genetic diversity. There must have been 20 generations of inbreeding to produce you. Your father (uncle, cousin, same thing) must be so proud. You might be the only person in your peer group who actually knows who your father is, did they give you a trophy for that?
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    On the thin skin note though....do you ever stop to think that maybe for some people posting pictures of themselves on the internet for all the world to comment on is a little scary? Then to have someone, who doesn't know you or know anything about you tell you that in 10 weeks you're going to look like a POW?

I'm the one with thin skin here though right?
    That was tongue & cheek. Just prove them wrong.

Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL! You are just coming off as butt hurt and ridiculous now. This is a bodybuilding site, not a WWII historical references site. If you knew the first f'cking thing about bodybuilding, you would know that is a figurative stage reference for guys who diet down and have little or no muscle mass left. The only reason I continued to post in the thread was to actually discuss bodybuilding techniques for lurkers who might actually want to pick something up. There is very little of that left around here anymore.

Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    how bout Auschwitz survivor...

BTW, putting my branch, years of service and MOS in my sig in NOT the same as my entire DD-214, fuktard.

I find it funny that you think being called skinny or refereed to your skinniness as a POW is an insult...from the guy that literally told me to...SUCK START A SHOTGUN.

So...telling someone to kill themselves, perfectly OK...but calling you a POW survivor...insult...got it.
    Last edited by Jasonk282; 09-03-2015 at 06:28 PM.
    OG

Originally Posted by Jasonk282 View Post
    how bout Auschwitz survivor...

BTW, putting my branch, years of service and MOS in my sig in NOT the same as my entire DD-214, fuktard.

I find it funny that you think being called skinny or refereed to your skinniness as a POW is an insult...from the guy that literally told me to...SUCK START A SHOTGUN.

So...telling someone to kill themselves, perfectly OK...but calling you a POW survivor...insult...got it.
    2 things real quick.

1) I used that insult after you had outed yourself as being an absolute ass.
    2) I may be skinny but I'm bigger than you

Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000)
    2) I may be skinny but I'm bigger than you
    hahahahahahha

hahahahahahaha
    I don't lift weights, I flex under duress.

My 12 month progress thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155962953&p=1113020323#post1113020323

Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Juggertha View Post
    hahahahahahha

hahahahahahaha
    It just got real in here...
    My vids: youtube.com/channel/UCXYsnKrrmhI9oPzfzkn8NsA
    Strong e-stat crew checking in

Mojoke is not very helpful. (-500) Mojoke is not very helpful. (-500) Mojoke is not very helpful. (-500) Mojoke is not very helpful. (-500) Mojoke is not very helpful. (-500) Mojoke is not very helpful. (-500) Mojoke is not very helpful. (-500) Mojoke is not very helpful. (-500) Mojoke is not very helpful. (-500) Mojoke is not very helpful. (-500) Mojoke is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Bo_Flecks View Post
    I am an inexperienced non-competitor and even I know that 20lbs in two months is way too goddamn fast.

Just dropped in, only to find out this thread is getting funnier every day
    How much I lift is irrelevant, it will be more tomorrow

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jbizzlechizzle View Post
    It just got real in here...
    LOL!

Just so we're clear, everyone in this thread is bigger than me.

Continue...
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Mojoke is not very helpful. (-500) Mojoke is not very helpful. (-500) Mojoke is not very helpful. (-500) Mojoke is not very helpful. (-500) Mojoke is not very helpful. (-500) Mojoke is not very helpful. (-500) Mojoke is not very helpful. (-500) Mojoke is not very helpful. (-500) Mojoke is not very helpful. (-500) Mojoke is not very helpful. (-500) Mojoke is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    LOL!

Just so we're clear, everyone in this thread is bigger than me.

Continue...
    I have to disagree Kimm, I'm actually smaller than you. I might be taller, but I am smaller, srs
    How much I lift is irrelevant, it will be more tomorrow