Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000)

How far do my looks hold me back? I have never had a girlfriend... (reps and pics)

Hi guys. I have seen others make rate me threads. I have not really made this type of thread. So I think I could do this for some insight.

I do have other issues like mild anxiety and social awkwardness and other stupid stuff. But I believe people that girls do not find me attractive. I am not really trying to get a girl... but if I ever did, what is the best kind of girl would I get?

Do I look stupid? Does my face make you want to punch me? I have small eyes and a small nose and stuff. I dunno.. I don't have many friends. Nowadays I have 2 people I talk to on a regular basis. I have no ******** also because no friends anyway. School friends moved on...

Thank you,
    E

Also, what first impression do I give? Do I look like an easy target etc?

Edit: It seems like people tell me to lift. I do actually lift, posted a picture on page 5.

Last edited by Chahn; 08-23-2015 at 09:05 AM.

TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz
    You are a handsome enough chap, your time will come.
    M O O N spells LBM

http://youtu.be/ip7PPGS7TpE

OP will never know cameintodissu's Avatar
    cameintodissu is a name known to all. (+5000) cameintodissu is a name known to all. (+5000) cameintodissu is a name known to all. (+5000) cameintodissu is a name known to all. (+5000) cameintodissu is a name known to all. (+5000) cameintodissu is a name known to all. (+5000) cameintodissu is a name known to all. (+5000) cameintodissu is a name known to all. (+5000) cameintodissu is a name known to all. (+5000) cameintodissu is a name known to all. (+5000) cameintodissu is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dude youre fine just lose some fat and go to the gym. Don't obsess over things you have no control of, like your face. It's not even bad you just look chubby.

Clean up your diet eat more vegetables and less salty food

Noxibrah is just really nice. (+1000) Noxibrah is just really nice. (+1000) Noxibrah is just really nice. (+1000) Noxibrah is just really nice. (+1000) Noxibrah is just really nice. (+1000) Noxibrah is just really nice. (+1000) Noxibrah is just really nice. (+1000) Noxibrah is just really nice. (+1000) Noxibrah is just really nice. (+1000) Noxibrah is just really nice. (+1000) Noxibrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    LMAO OP. You will be fine just work on your anxiety srs
    --Psychology brah--

**Dutch Gardening Crew**

FC (3ds crew) : 2337 - 6654 - 7512

HeartlessSam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeartlessSam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeartlessSam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeartlessSam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeartlessSam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeartlessSam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeartlessSam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeartlessSam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeartlessSam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeartlessSam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeartlessSam is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol stay in school make lots of money... You well eventually find a old ugly gold digger...
    Rip Nelson Enjoy heaven brah

Help me... Im being haunted!!!!

Mgtow crew

abroom is just really nice. (+1000) abroom is just really nice. (+1000) abroom is just really nice. (+1000) abroom is just really nice. (+1000) abroom is just really nice. (+1000) abroom is just really nice. (+1000) abroom is just really nice. (+1000) abroom is just really nice. (+1000) abroom is just really nice. (+1000) abroom is just really nice. (+1000) abroom is just really nice. (+1000)
    Op you look fine. Also, wimen are far less focused on looks, if it's something holding you back it would be your personality because I've seen uglier guys than you with with some fine piece of a$$. Wimen phucking resent anxious men.
    **Erasmus Crew**

ridezilightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridezilightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridezilightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridezilightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridezilightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridezilightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridezilightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridezilightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridezilightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridezilightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridezilightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What everyone else said

I see guys like you with good looking women all the time. Fix your attitude srs

Urmum2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urmum2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urmum2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urmum2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urmum2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urmum2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urmum2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urmum2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urmum2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urmum2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urmum2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sue your parents srs

ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Am i the only one who noticed the Camel Jockey sheila??
    Hair longer than your imaginary girlfriends.

Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Responses seem kinda mixed. For some people I am indeed ugly and for some I am ok? I guess I am not in the clear? So some people i encounter will feel like they don't wanna have anything to do with me. Maybe that's why as a kid I used to get picked on more by teachers? There are studies that show ugly children get more punishments etc.

I kinda want to believe those who say someone that looks like me can date beyond his level... but..

I am out of reps for now. Gave them all here.

Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's not your looks holding you back

It's your shoes. WHAT ARE THOSE. jk

Practice talking to people to get rid of your anxiety. Girls, guys, anyone. Us guys are lucky in that even if we aren't the best looking guy, there are a lot of other ways we can attract women, so don't focus too much on your appearance.

LDNBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDNBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDNBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDNBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDNBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDNBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDNBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDNBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDNBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDNBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDNBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Look fine. Personally think you look better in the last 2 with more hair, so grow it if you can (not sure which is more recent). Also only thing that may make people want to punch you is the stupid signs you are doing with your hand in each picture. Cut them out

TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    for an asian you're above average. For my advice, buzz cut all the time since your other hairstyle is unaesthetic, and the buzz cut looks really good on you. And upgrade your attire. I personally go for the S&P style, so try more fitted pants coupled with a nice button up shirt.

Ass eaters anonymous crew
    Bag groceries, booty
    Feet eater crew (srs)
    FA rustler
    Girlfriend lover
    GAL GADOT OBSESSION CREW

Lifting for glory ManletSuperior's Avatar
    ManletSuperior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ManletSuperior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ManletSuperior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ManletSuperior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ManletSuperior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ManletSuperior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ManletSuperior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ManletSuperior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ManletSuperior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ManletSuperior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ManletSuperior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Your hair aesthetics are lacking. Grow your hair longer.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=155703463

Originally Posted by Hoop_Dreams View Post
    It's not your looks holding you back

It's your shoes. WHAT ARE THOSE. jk

Practice talking to people to get rid of your anxiety. Girls, guys, anyone. Us guys are lucky in that even if we aren't the best looking guy, there are a lot of other ways we can attract women, so don't focus too much on your appearance.

I am quite convinced some people actually find me ugly but some of you find me ok. I think it depends on their view. Some people are not ugly to anyone.

Originally Posted by LDNBrah View Post
    Look fine. Personally think you look better in the last 2 with more hair, so grow it if you can (not sure which is more recent). Also only thing that may make people want to punch you is the stupid signs you are doing with your hand in each picture. Cut them out
    Originally Posted by TitanFall View Post
    for an asian you're above average. For my advice, buzz cut all the time since your other hairstyle is unaesthetic, and the buzz cut looks really good on you. And upgrade your attire. I personally go for the S&P style, so try more fitted pants coupled with a nice button up shirt.

^Which advice should I follow? :S

Would you guys avoid me? What first impression do I give?

I think female miscers don't want to say anything because all they have to say is the 'ugly' truth right?

Originally Posted by ManletSuperior View Post
    Your hair aesthetics are lacking. Grow your hair longer.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=155703463
    I am probably round faced right?

TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Chahn View Post
    I am quite convinced some people actually find me ugly but some of you find me ok. I think it depends on their view. Some people are not ugly to anyone.

^Which advice should I follow? :S

Would you guys avoid me? What first impression do I give?

I think female miscers don't want to say anything because all they have to say is the 'ugly' truth right?
    Quit thinking about that chit. You literally have to own your look. I say buzz since you have the headshape to support it. First impressions do come from your look, so dressing like what i suggested shows a more outgoing side. If you have a dull personality I would force myself into social situations, like joining a club team or what not. I dont know how old you are or if you are in college though. Also going to bars will help your social game.
    Ass eaters anonymous crew
    Bag groceries, booty
    Feet eater crew (srs)
    FA rustler
    Girlfriend lover
    GAL GADOT OBSESSION CREW

Originally Posted by TitanFall View Post
    Quit thinking about that chit. You literally have to own your look. I say buzz since you have the headshape to support it. First impressions do come from your look, so dressing like what i suggested shows a more outgoing side. If you have a dull personality I would force myself into social situations, like joining a club team or what not. I dont know how old you are or if you are in college though. Also going to bars will help your social game.
    Is the head shape the part on my scalp?

Well.. I am in my 20s and going to continue studying again for a one year diploma.

I think I can't go to bars to talk to people because maybe they will find me weird. But I think when I start school again I might try to be less awkward.

awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100)
    seen tons of ugly asian fuks with gfs so its not your looks its your lack of condifence
    ***Black Knight Master Race Crew***

wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    misc is slowly turning into ********

PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looks like the girl? in the last pic have a plastic fake face. But you look pretty average op, a regular fella.

Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're above average, by a lot possibly if you cut
    Your problem is confidence.

Work on maxing your testosterone, confidence, assertiveness and become self assured. These are the make or break things for getting women.

Poptartgainz is a name known to all. (+5000) Poptartgainz is a name known to all. (+5000) Poptartgainz is a name known to all. (+5000) Poptartgainz is a name known to all. (+5000) Poptartgainz is a name known to all. (+5000) Poptartgainz is a name known to all. (+5000) Poptartgainz is a name known to all. (+5000) Poptartgainz is a name known to all. (+5000) Poptartgainz is a name known to all. (+5000) Poptartgainz is a name known to all. (+5000) Poptartgainz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Your not ugly at all brah, you will make it if you try
    *Sperries and Polos crew*

*Official misc blue eyes crew*

*Misc George Carlin Crew*

Oooooo I'm a ghost

SC: poptartgainz

EastCoastboBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastCoastboBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastCoastboBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastCoastboBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastCoastboBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastCoastboBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastCoastboBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastCoastboBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastCoastboBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastCoastboBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastCoastboBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you look alpha

grow ur hair tho

happy new years bitch yochrisss's Avatar
    yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well you're doing it right so far. By not trying to get it girl. srs this stuff just kind of happens and when you least expect it I'm sure you will find someone.
    only misc at work crew

Lifting for glory ManletSuperior's Avatar
    ManletSuperior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ManletSuperior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ManletSuperior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ManletSuperior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ManletSuperior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ManletSuperior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ManletSuperior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ManletSuperior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ManletSuperior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ManletSuperior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ManletSuperior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Chahn View Post
    I am probably round faced right?
    Yeah. Buzz might better on you compared to the other 2 pics you posted , but if you acquire a decent medium length hairstyle that would be a guaranteed increase in overall aesthetics by at least 1-2 points. I would say go for Glenn's look in TWD. Buzzcut is not that much about having the right "headshape" , but more about having strong masculine facial features and you aren't that type of guy exactly , so I disagree with Titanfall on that

famham will become famous soon enough. (+50) famham will become famous soon enough. (+50) famham will become famous soon enough. (+50) famham will become famous soon enough. (+50) famham will become famous soon enough. (+50) famham will become famous soon enough. (+50) famham will become famous soon enough. (+50) famham will become famous soon enough. (+50) famham will become famous soon enough. (+50) famham will become famous soon enough. (+50) famham will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you dont look bad, just looks like you have no style

also you fit the provider type pretty good, for post wall (30+) broads

10/10 would settledownwith if you make decent $, but will probably divorce you in a few years and upgrade

iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you're fine brah especially here in singapore. at worst you're average.

confusedbrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) confusedbrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) confusedbrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) confusedbrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) confusedbrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) confusedbrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) confusedbrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) confusedbrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) confusedbrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) confusedbrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) confusedbrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you have potential to be an aesthetic asian but look beta as fuk
    firstly start cutting and get lean as fuk
    your natural asian cheek bones will start popping out making u look aesthetic srs
    then get a tan and better hair

thank me later when ur drowning in tight asian poon

srs

Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP I am not gay but I would have sex with u if I were gay no homo srs

Anabolex43 Anabolex43 Anabolex43 Anabolex43 Anabolex43 Anabolex43 Anabolex43 Anabolex43 Anabolex43 Anabolex43 Anabolex43
    you dress terrible op get fitted clothes and not these wide cut pants and shirts, makes you look like a 4th grader. and get a undercut, your hait sticks out on the sides that makes you look silly. no offense just trying to help