Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Aaronn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaronn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaronn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaronn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaronn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaronn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaronn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaronn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaronn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaronn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaronn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best shoes for squatting?

Been experiencing knee and foot pain after squats, especially the day after which I believe to be caused by me squatting in nike flex running shoes. Whats the best shoes I could buy for squatting for under 100 and why? Lots of people say Chuck Taylor hightops but why? I basically need a shoe to help my feet and knees to point outwards. Wouldn't orthotic soles with arches be better than a flat shoe like chucks? Thanks

NateDieselF4i has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NateDieselF4i has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NateDieselF4i has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NateDieselF4i has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NateDieselF4i has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NateDieselF4i has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NateDieselF4i has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NateDieselF4i has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NateDieselF4i has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NateDieselF4i has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NateDieselF4i has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You want a shoe like chucks or mark bells power shoe (chuck type) or specific weight lifting show because they have soles and heels that don't compress.

The shoes flex less and provide a more stable base which is the ultimate goal.

Raised heels - Adidas Powerlift's / adipowers / Nike Romalos etc can help you with flexibility issues.

I use Adidas Powerlift's for squats as the heel isn't as high as some but still provides a strong base and some help with calf flexibility.
    Use reebok power shoe for deadlifts.

Powerlift's are the cheapest - check Eastbay and find 20% coupon easy - of the bunch but fit my feet better than Adipowers which also have a higher heel. No experience with Romalos but I know people like them. Lots of options but the reasons lifted above are why you would use them.

Athletic/running shoes compress and flex by design. Not optimal for lifting movements such as squat and deadlift.

http://www.eastbay.com/_-_/N-1z135o7

Search for 20% coupon.
    Best Lifts S/B/D
    gym 570/405/675

BattleTag Warder#1319
    IG: Pump_Fiction_
    C7 Crew

308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Reebok power shoe is your best bet all around.

Aaronn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaronn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaronn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaronn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaronn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaronn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaronn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaronn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaronn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaronn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaronn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by NateDieselF4i View Post
    You want a shoe like chucks or mark bells power shoe (chuck type) or specific weight lifting show because they have soles and heels that don't compress.

The shoes flex less and provide a more stable base which is the ultimate goal.

Raised heels - Adidas Powerlift's / adipowers / Nike Romalos etc can help you with flexibility issues.

I use Adidas Powerlift's for squats as the heel isn't as high as some but still provides a strong base and some help with calf flexibility.
    Use reebok power shoe for deadlifts.

Powerlift's are the cheapest - check Eastbay and find 20% coupon easy - of the bunch but fit my feet better than Adipowers which also have a higher heel. No experience with Romalos but I know people like them. Lots of options but the reasons lifted above are why you would use them.

Athletic/running shoes compress and flex by design. Not optimal for lifting movements such as squat and deadlift.

http://www.eastbay.com/_-_/N-1z135o7

Search for 20% coupon.
    Wouldn't raised heels cause more knee pain? In what way would they benefit me more than Chucks? Also, I'm guessing the high top versions are the best as they'd provide more support overall? Also, how much do these shoes cost

NateDieselF4i has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NateDieselF4i has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NateDieselF4i has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NateDieselF4i has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NateDieselF4i has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NateDieselF4i has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NateDieselF4i has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NateDieselF4i has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NateDieselF4i has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NateDieselF4i has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NateDieselF4i has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Aaronn View Post
    Wouldn't raised heels cause more knee pain? In what way would they benefit me more than Chucks? Also, I'm guessing the high top versions are the best as they'd provide more support overall? Also, how much do these shoes cost
    You need to check your body mechanics. Are your knees coming out past your toes? Squishy shoes causing problems with your knee travel? All kinds of things could be going on. Post up some videos would be a good start.

I'd start with trying a squat session with 10 lb plates under your heels and see how that feels.

A raised heel would help if you have some calf flexibility issues affecting your depth / form.
    A reebok power shoe (improved chuck) has a high top and stronger sides which have some benefits

Do a google search you can find the reebok power shoe on sale. I got multiple pairs. Paid around 50 for them.

You should first make a decision on if you want a dedicated squat shoe and deadlift shoe. Or one that can do both.
    If a raised heel offers you no benefit go with the power shoe for both.

But you'll have to determine that. Everyone is different. Like I said I use Powerlift's for squat and power shoe for deadlift / bench
    Best Lifts S/B/D
    gym 570/405/675

BattleTag Warder#1319
    IG: Pump_Fiction_
    C7 Crew

South Side Chicago McCabesLifts's Avatar
    McCabesLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McCabesLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McCabesLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McCabesLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McCabesLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McCabesLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McCabesLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McCabesLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McCabesLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McCabesLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McCabesLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Chuck Taylors
    AAPF MEET AAPF
    -July 19, 2015------December 13, 2015-
    Squat-380-------------Squat-385
    Bench-220------------Bench- 225
    Deadlift-413-----------Deadlift-451
    Youtube Channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTnFEX8cvEXjzoZxz1mPGzA

Originally Posted by NateDieselF4i View Post
    You need to check your body mechanics. Are your knees coming out past your toes? Squishy shoes causing problems with your knee travel? All kinds of things could be going on. Post up some videos would be a good start.

I'd start with trying a squat session with 10 lb plates under your heels and see how that feels.

A raised heel would help if you have some calf flexibility issues affecting your depth / form.
    A reebok power shoe (improved chuck) has a high top and stronger sides which have some benefits

Do a google search you can find the reebok power shoe on sale. I got multiple pairs. Paid around 50 for them.

You should first make a decision on if you want a dedicated squat shoe and deadlift shoe. Or one that can do both.
    If a raised heel offers you no benefit go with the power shoe for both.

But you'll have to determine that. Everyone is different. Like I said I use Powerlift's for squat and power shoe for deadlift / bench
    Are these them? http://www.reebok.co.uk/reebok-cross....0/M40709.html that's what i got when i searched for reebok power shoe lol.

Did a bit more research, it seems they are called Reebok crossfit lite, are those the shoes you guys are talking about?

TipsyBanker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TipsyBanker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TipsyBanker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TipsyBanker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TipsyBanker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TipsyBanker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TipsyBanker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TipsyBanker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TipsyBanker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TipsyBanker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TipsyBanker has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Did a bit more research, it seems they are called Reebok crossfit lite, are those the shoes you guys are talking about?
    Reebok Power Shoe = Reebok Crossfit Lite TR

Side note, the 2.0 version is coming out soon so you can either wait for the 2.0 (and potential improvements, at a higher cost) or pick up the 1.0 (only version out right now) for a discount. I picked mine up for 55 bucks, i think the origonal price is $120 (canadian)
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #28 ||---||
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #91 []---[]

*Bestbelts Crew*
    *Home-gym but still have gym membership crew*

Best Gym Lifts as of:
    340lb Squat - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i928FTuAs8c -- Dec 2015
    220lb Bench - Vid coming Jan 2016
    355lb Deadlift - Vid coming -- Dec 2015

Current Program: Greg Nuckols "28 Free Programs" (2xsquat 2x deadlift 3x bench)

MattLAX0473 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattLAX0473 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattLAX0473 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattLAX0473 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattLAX0473 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattLAX0473 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattLAX0473 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattLAX0473 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattLAX0473 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattLAX0473 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattLAX0473 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Adidas powerlift trainer is a great squatting shoe. I also like the raised heel for bench pressing since you can get the feeling of your heel off the ground without it actually off the ground. You could go that route and then a pair of chucks, or a pair of chucks/reebok power shoe if you only want 1 pair of shoes.

TipsyBanker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TipsyBanker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TipsyBanker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TipsyBanker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TipsyBanker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TipsyBanker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TipsyBanker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TipsyBanker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TipsyBanker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TipsyBanker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TipsyBanker has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MattLAX0473 View Post
    Adidas powerlift trainer is a great squatting shoe. I also like the raised heel for bench pressing since you can get the feeling of your heel off the ground without it actually off the ground. You could go that route and then a pair of chucks, or a pair of chucks/reebok power shoe if you only want 1 pair of shoes.
    Thats what I do, aditrainer for lowbar squat/bench and then reebok power for deadlifts and highbar

*Bestbelts Crew*

Best Gym Lifts as of:

Are these the ones? http://www.reebok.co.uk/reebok-cross...tr/V59968.html They seem to look a bit different to the ones I've seen on videos. I can't find a place in the UK that sells the other ones with fancy colors either. If these are exactly the same I'll just buy those but was hoping to get them a little cheaper to be honest. Just want to make sure that these are the same because I don't want to be buying the wrong shoe, also how are they fitted? bigger or smaller than they state? because with a lot of shoes i'll need to buy different sizes because their sizes aren't all the same. e.g i have to wear a size 9 in nikes and 10 in my work shoes.

bennmuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennmuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennmuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennmuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennmuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennmuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennmuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennmuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennmuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennmuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennmuz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Are these the ones? http://www.reebok.co.uk/reebok-cross...tr/V59968.html They seem to look a bit different to the ones I've seen on videos. I can't find a place in the UK that sells the other ones with fancy colors either. If these are exactly the same I'll just buy those but was hoping to get them a little cheaper to be honest. Just want to make sure that these are the same because I don't want to be buying the wrong shoe, also how are they fitted? bigger or smaller than they state? because with a lot of shoes i'll need to buy different sizes because their sizes aren't all the same. e.g i have to wear a size 9 in nikes and 10 in my work shoes.
    I have the Reebok Crossfit Lite TR http://www.reebok.co.uk/reebok-cross...tr/V59968.html 70 quid isnt too bad really.
    They arent the prettiest shoe in the world but feel really solid when squatting and deadlifting.
    I'm a size 10 and went with a 9.5 but should of probs gone with a 9. Down to preference I suppose.

I have just invested in a pair of Adidas power perfect squat shoes to help with my depth but havent had chance to take them for a spin yet.
    My names Benn and I believe in fitness!

Eat a ton of protein. Squat heavy. Push heavy objects. Have sex. Love life.

Strength is never a weakness.

Smile

Originally Posted by bennmuz View Post
    I have the Reebok Crossfit Lite TR http://www.reebok.co.uk/reebok-cross...tr/V59968.html 70 quid isnt too bad really.
    They arent the prettiest shoe in the world but feel really solid when squatting and deadlifting.
    I'm a size 10 and went with a 9.5 but should of probs gone with a 9. Down to preference I suppose.

I have just invested in a pair of Adidas power perfect squat shoes to help with my depth but havent had chance to take them for a spin yet.
    Probs gonna order them later thanks for your answers. Don't really care how they look because I've got my own rack and setup at home. Would be nice to get them in a different colour though but its whatever. Seen people saying they've bought them for 50 quid? From where God only knows because I can't find them anywhere apart from the website I pasted above.

How does a rebok power shoe with weight plates under heels compare to addidas healed power shoes?

bennmuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennmuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennmuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennmuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennmuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennmuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennmuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennmuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennmuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennmuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennmuz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How does a rebok power shoe with weight plates under heels compare to addidas healed power shoes?
    This was actually the reasoning behind me purchasing the Adidas shoe, I squatted wearing my Reeboks with a 2.5kg plate under each foot and hit depth a lot easier.
    My names Benn and I believe in fitness!

Eat a ton of protein. Squat heavy. Push heavy objects. Have sex. Love life.

Strength is never a weakness.

Trolltongue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Trolltongue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Trolltongue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Trolltongue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Trolltongue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Trolltongue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Trolltongue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Trolltongue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Trolltongue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Trolltongue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Trolltongue is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Horribly.

JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I used the Reebok TR Lite like many here, and if you can only buy 1 pair, I'd suggest these because they are good for squatting AND Deadlifting....

I however have TR Lites and Reebok Lifter 2.0s. I really like the Lifter 2.0s with the raised heel. It has helped my depth and flexibility a lot. I would never use them for deads however.
    6'1 - 240lbs

<HTC>

you should only do that to try it out and see how it would feel in a heeled shoe ... consistently doing that is not only very uncomfortable but also unsafe and hard to duplicate (standing on the plates in the same spot every time).

*Bestbelts Crew*

Best Gym Lifts as of:

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Been experiencing knee and foot pain after squats, especially the day after which I believe to be caused by me squatting in nike flex running shoes. Whats the best shoes I could buy for squatting for under 100 and why? Lots of people say Chuck Taylor hightops but why? I basically need a shoe to help my feet and knees to point outwards. Wouldn't orthotic soles with arches be better than a flat shoe like chucks? Thanks
    Reebok Crossfit Lite TR squatter checking in.

I've tried to go back to my Adipowers and just prefer the Crossfit Lite TRS. Excited to see the adjustments in the 2.0.
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would not expect shoes to fix pain. A backup plan would be good in case the pain is still there after you change your shoes.

Elevated heels give me bar path problems. Some people run into that problem and some don't. I would recommend trying plates under your heels for a while to make sure you can get it working before you spend money on elevated heels. My Adidas powerlift trainers are a good stable shoe but turned out to be unusable because of that elevated heel. Almost a year of trying one cue after another didn't help. The bar just wants to go perpendicular to whatever surface I'm pushing from.

As for flat shoes: I'm still looking for flat shoes that I like better than bare feet...and my gym and my federation (RPS) both allow bare feet so that's what I do for now. If I want to do a non-RPS meet someday I would pick up the flat shoe search again.
    Last edited by kaleida; 08-20-2015 at 02:12 PM.
    My powerlifting journal:
    Adaptation ~ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169905603

Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by 308smk View Post
    Reebok power shoe is your best bet all around.
    Originally Posted by TipsyBanker View Post
    Reebok Power Shoe = Reebok Crossfit Lite TR

Side note, the 2.0 version is coming out soon so you can either wait for the 2.0 (and potential improvements, at a higher cost) or pick up the 1.0 (only version out right now) for a discount. I picked mine up for 55 bucks, i think the origonal price is $120 (canadian)
    Originally Posted by bennmuz View Post

Originally Posted by Anthony21 View Post
    Reebok Crossfit Lite TR squatter checking in.

I've tried to go back to my Adipowers and just prefer the Crossfit Lite TRS. Excited to see the adjustments in the 2.0.
    Cosign all of these. Check if you have a local Reebok outlet and you can get them cheap. You should also check for a Nike or Adidas outlet. It's nice to be able to try on the shoes and feel them and outlets are usually a good deal. If not, keep an eye on it for a few weeks and they'll have some nice (20-25%) coupons.
    iSatori MAXON Powerbuilding Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168656293

After reading all of your guys recommendations mostly aimed towards the Reebok power shoe, and considering I'm only really looking for one pair of shoes for all lifts it seemed that was the best choice. Did a bit more research into the reebok shoes and really does seem they are the top dogs when it comes to flat soled shoes so I've ordered them, managed to find a 20% off discount code and got them for £56.00 instead of 70

Cheers all, will let you know my opinion once I get them in a few days.

Shoes arrived today, feel fine and fit, very sturdy sides, however I won't be squatting until Monday to give them a proper test.

aperry580 is a name known to all. (+5000) aperry580 is a name known to all. (+5000) aperry580 is a name known to all. (+5000) aperry580 is a name known to all. (+5000) aperry580 is a name known to all. (+5000) aperry580 is a name known to all. (+5000) aperry580 is a name known to all. (+5000) aperry580 is a name known to all. (+5000) aperry580 is a name known to all. (+5000) aperry580 is a name known to all. (+5000) aperry580 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ive been using some cheap lowtop new balance 525 . they have a really thin hard sole an were like 40 bucks work great

SmarterThanOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmarterThanOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmarterThanOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmarterThanOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmarterThanOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmarterThanOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmarterThanOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmarterThanOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmarterThanOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmarterThanOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmarterThanOne is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    +1 Chucks, brah!

Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I deadlift in a pair of adidas havoks, they'd be pretty awesome for squats too I think (I use oly shoes)

bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    adipowers
    Sold out for Christ

NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I used the adipowers for a long time but recently switched to some flat shoes, the Adidas Superstars and I like those a lot. Put like 33lb on my 5rm. Entirely due to the shoes, not at all due to working really hard on a smart program or gaining bodyweight though.
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/NorthStrongSC

Main Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155303583

After seeing a hard workout you may want to complain and want others to pity you for the work you have to do. Your mom will pity you. Your girl will pity you. I may pity you, but your competition will not pity you. They will step on you, walk over you and spit on you. � Boris Sheiko

TheOrb87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOrb87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOrb87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOrb87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOrb87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOrb87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOrb87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOrb87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOrb87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOrb87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOrb87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I use these bad boys: http://amzn.to/1KEKkWT. Pretty much gets the job done on squat day for me.
    Deadliftin Crew
    ********: http://www.********.com/deadlift.workouts
    www.deadliftworkouts.com

"Synthol man...do you even lift bro? No wonder gas is so expensive the guy has injected half the oil reserves into his arms. I do not salute you."