Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up ** MOAR! 10 Tubs of Intrabolic, the Intra Pioneer, Up for Grabs from Athletic Edge **

Here we go!

I'm looking for 10 Members that want to try Intrabolic No logs here, just looking for feedback and reviews after you have put it to the test for 2 weeks.

Intrabolic® Highlights:

• Boost Recovery, Decrease Muscle Soreness
    • 10 Grams of amino-acids PER SERVING, including ALL the essential amino acids(EAAs) needed to build muscle
    • 2:1:1 Ratio of the Branch Chain Amino-Acids (BCAAs)
    • Custom hydrolyzed whey protein, providing greater than 65% Di-and Tripeptides for the most rapid delivery of amino acids.
    • ZERO SUGAR, Stimulant FREE
    • Electrolytes and Coconut Powder

Intra-workout supplementation has evolved, shouldn’t YOU?

Gone are the days of simply drinking water, or one of those high sugar packed sports drinks intra-workout (DURING). If you are working out, instead of carrying around something that simply hydrates you, or fills you with a bunch of simple sugars, why not fill your water bottle or shaker with peptides, amino-acids and electrolytes, that are actually going to help, increase recovery, build muscle, in addition to supporting optimal electrolyte levels, while staying hydrated?

What makes IntrAbolic different from the current supplement that fit in the pre-workout and post-workout categories?

By now, you are probably aware of the importance of two nutrient timing windows: pre-workout and post-workout. However, one largely overlooked nutrient timing window, is intra-workout (during-workout) supplementation. IntrAbolic is a new breed of supplements which was specifically designed from the ground up, to be taken intra-workout (DURING) to maximize RESULTS from your workouts! The addition of all-natural coconut water concentrate is one of nature's superfoods, a complete balance of electrolytes and minerals—and it maximizes uptake. It is superior to manufactured sports drinks.

IntrAbolic is NOT another simple, INCOMPLETE BCAA Supplement

Our bodies need ALL of the NINE essential amino-acids (EAAs) to build muscle. So why are you settling for old school, incomplete amino-acid products that only supply you with the THREE Branch chain amino-acids (BCAAs)? While the BCAAs are very important EAAs, our bodies require the other SIX EAAs to build muscle. IntrAbolic provides ALL the NINE EAAs coming from our hydrolyzed whey protein and is boosted with extra BCAAs coming from both the hydrolyzed whey protein and free-form BCAAs.

What makes Intrabolic so unique and effective...A closer look

Intra-workout supplementation has evolved, shouldn’t YOU?

Our bodies need ALL the NINE essential amino-acids (EAAs) to build muscle, so don’t settle for old school, incomplete products that only supply you with the THREE Branch chain amino-acids(BCAAs). While the BCAAs are very important EAAs, our bodies require the other SIX EAAs to build muscle. The BCAAs can’t do it alone without the other six EAAS. IntrAbolic provides ALL the NINE EAAs coming from our hydrolyzed whey protein and is boosted with extra BCAAs coming from both the hydrolyzed whey protein and free-form BCAAs.

Custom Whey Protein Hydrolysate = IntrAbolic-Peptides™

IntrAbolic works by utilizing a unique whey protein hydrolysate (WPH) found exclusively in IntrAbolic. Our custom WPH has undergone a high degree of hydrolysis (over 30%) which supplies a minimum of 65% low-molecular weight, di-and tripeptides we refer to as IntrAbolic-Peptides™. Unlike standard intact proteins and long chain peptides, IntrAbolic-Peptides™ do not have to undergo the typical slow digestive process. Their unique properties also allow them to utilize a highly efficient transport system, specific to di-and tripeptides. Unlike regular amino acids derived from intact proteins which are slow to enter the bloodstream, IntrAbolic-Peptides are rapidly absorbed, causing a tremendous spike in extracellular amino acids. Research suggests, it is extracellular amino acid concentrations that stimulate and signal our bodies to increase protein synthesis and maximize the anabolic response. Concurrently, this large amino acid spike causes an insulin increase to fight muscle breakdown which occurs during training. Rapid and efficient absorption also makes these peptides ideal for use during your workout as they will not cause bloating or stomach discomfort like other intact proteins.

Free-form amino acids

Another highly efficient and rapid way to get amino acids into the blood (second only to di-and tripeptides) is through ingestion of free-form amino acids (ffAA’s). Intensive nutrient timing research studies show ffAA’s (due to their quick absorption) can cause a big spike in blood plasma amino acid concentrations and when timed properly with exercise, may illicit a much greater anabolic response from exercise than intact proteins can. Combining di-and tripeptides with ffAA’s creates a powerful one-two punch in boosting anabolism and fighting catabolism. The beauty of combining di-and tripeptides with ffAA’s is both use different intestinal transporters to carry them into the blood, maximizing absorption speed with very little redundancy. Current research shows that di- and tripeptides may actually enhance the ffAA’s transporters, further increasing the rate of absorption.*

Leucine

This powerhouse amino acid is suggested in research to stimulate protein synthesis both directly and indirectly by increasing the hormone insulin, which is both anabolic and anti-catabolic.* Simply put, this is one of the most effective amino acids you can take intra-workout and further enhances the anabolic response when other essential amino acids.

Electrolytes/Minerals

The importance of replacing the electrolytes: sodium, potassium and chloride should not be overlooked since, during exercise, we are losing electrolytes at an accelerated rate. Just as important, is their ability to assist in the absorption of fluid and carbohydrate uptake in the gut. The minerals calcium and magnesium are included as they are needed for muscular contraction and muscular growth. When magnesium levels are low during exercise, research has shown fatigue increases.*

More Info about the Company: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supp...hterm=athletic

Link to Store: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/at...ntrabolic.html

How To Apply:

Just tell me what you like about the changes Athletic Edge has made as a Company this Year and why you want to try Intrabolic.

Rules:

Must be 18 or older
    Must have a U.S mailing address
    Must provide Store Review and Product Review Thread after a Minimum of 2 Weeks using the product (Company Reps are exempt from this)
    Open to All Members

Winners will be chosen between August 21-23rd!!!

|~| EXTREME PULL UPS CREW |~|

YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    In for support since I already won a tub of Steel Edge, you are going ham with the giveaways since you came back lol.
    “Uh, Later Dudes. S you in your A’s, don’t wear a C, and J all over your B’s.â€

-Local business owner and cat enthusiast
    Always pick 2 crew

democrat1 is not very helpful. (-500) democrat1 is not very helpful. (-500) democrat1 is not very helpful. (-500) democrat1 is not very helpful. (-500) democrat1 is not very helpful. (-500) democrat1 is not very helpful. (-500) democrat1 is not very helpful. (-500) democrat1 is not very helpful. (-500) democrat1 is not very helpful. (-500) democrat1 is not very helpful. (-500) democrat1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    I am willing to meet all requirements
    and I must say that intrabolic has a great profile and tasted great!

jeffjones1332 is a name known to all. (+5000) jeffjones1332 is a name known to all. (+5000) jeffjones1332 is a name known to all. (+5000) jeffjones1332 is a name known to all. (+5000) jeffjones1332 is a name known to all. (+5000) jeffjones1332 is a name known to all. (+5000) jeffjones1332 is a name known to all. (+5000) jeffjones1332 is a name known to all. (+5000) jeffjones1332 is a name known to all. (+5000) jeffjones1332 is a name known to all. (+5000) jeffjones1332 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    love intrabolic,count me in

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by YouMadOrMirin View Post
    In for support since I already won a tub of Steel Edge, you are going ham with the giveaways since you came back lol.

Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i like the more transparent labels. also the new logo and colors are an eye catcher. Im interested in Intrabolic because ive heard great things about it and curious to see how it would work. Ive also had bcaas and eaa's seperately but never together so having both at the same time among other ingredients should be interesting to try out
    -#TeamBramble #GetFitOrDie

Follow my Ongoing Physique Quest:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166876461

Instagram: The_Machine_JB

wutdafukdidujusaytomeulib 1quick1's Avatar
    1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I actually logged Intrabolics I believe when you guys first came about. It had to have been 2006 or 2007 but it was a long time ago.

Sign me up. I'd like to try it out.

Originally Posted by 1quick1 View Post
    I actually logged Intrabolics I believe when you guys first came about. It had to have been 2006 or 2007 but it was a long time ago.

Sign me up. I'd like to try it out.
    Formula has been changed slightly since then, some key improvements, along with a drastic flavor upgrade with the Watermelon and Mojito flavoring

braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I liked the old AE but the new look AE has created is much cleaner, and smooth.

Lets start with the updated intrabolic label which is def an upgrade:

vs

new

The new website is much cleaner, and I like how your mission statement is easy to find and fits your guys brand image.

new is much cleaner looking, and easier on the eyes

Im in to give the new intrabolic a run

strong pic of Green Apple Intrabolic, that's like having a pic of the holy grail lol

kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm glad to see AEN has brought on Kendall Lou Schmidt as a sponsored athlete she is an excellent addition this year.
    I also appreciate all the details made available for the Intraboic product info page.
    BCAA's and EAA's with zero stims or sugars I'm in!!

braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by E_P_C View Post
    strong pic of Green Apple Intrabolic, that's like having a pic of the holy grail lol
    haha this is true!

intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I love the full label disclosure on the products in the lineup. To me, knowing EXACTLY what I'm putting into my body is a very big part in what I look for with my supplements. So you can definitely count me in for this promo because Intrabolic is on point!!!

killox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Liking the new logo design a lot more eye catching and the new formulas seem legit.
    **NASM Certified Personal Trainer**

Supplement Reviews

Aminoject Log-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168505173&p=1382561373#post1382561373

MuscleTech Fish Oil/Iso-Zero log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167230851

MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by YouMadOrMirin View Post
    ......you are going ham with the giveaways since you came back lol.
    I was literally just thinking the same freaking thing!

Edit
    In for support.

SUBSTANCE Over HYPE Athletic Edge's Avatar
    Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Jdot5 View Post
    i like the more transparent labels. also the new logo and colors are an eye catcher. Im interested in Intrabolic because ive heard great things about it and curious to see how it would work. Ive also had bcaas and eaa's seperately but never together so having both at the same time among other ingredients should be interesting to try out
    Intrabolic is in our previous labeling shown in the image in the first post, once we run through all the old labels it will come out in our new white full shrinks.
    The EDGE is Calling, Come Join Me for some SCIENCE and Entertainment: Instagram User name- sciencewithsebastian

Science, stories, entertainment, product knowledge, join me- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172955671

Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by braskibra View Post
    I liked the old AE but the new look AE has created is much cleaner, and smooth.

Lets start with the updated intrabolic label which is def an upgrade

vs

new

The new website is much cleaner, and I like how your mission statement is easy to find and fits your guys brand image.

new is much cleaner looking, and easier on the eyes

Im in to give the new intrabolic a run
    Wow, I love it, blast from the past! Amazingly Intrabolic after being out in the market and loved by a very passionate following to say the least, has only been slightly changed and just once since its launch in 2007. The flavor was massively improve

Thanks so much on the feedback regarding our website and mission
    The EDGE is Calling, Come Join Me for some SCIENCE and Entertainment: Instagram User name- sciencewithsebastian

Science, stories, entertainment, product knowledge, join me- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172955671

Resident in the Skynet lowroller21212's Avatar
    lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    bumping for a great company and even greater intra!
    Gabber Crew since 2005

The path of the Warrior is lifelong, and mastery is often simply staying on the path. - Richard S. Heckler

If you wanna make an omelette you gotta break some eggs - Tyler Durden

#FEECTING

Originally Posted by lowroller21212 View Post
    bumping for a great company and even greater intra!
    Very kind, thank you for helping us spread the word. As many of you know we've been putting out advanced products for the last 10 years but with our dramatic new rebrand many people arn't even connecting the dots that it's stil us!!

lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Athletic Edge View Post
    Very kind, thank you for helping us spread the word. As many of you know we've been putting out advanced products for the last 10 years but with our dramatic new rebrand many people arn't even connecting the dots that it's stil us!!
    The new fresh, clean rebranding will bring new fans, as well as old who still remember and keep Intrabolic as a staple. The cutting edge products and formulations always keep us coming back for more!!
    Gabber Crew since 2005

The path of the Warrior is lifelong, and mastery is often simply staying on the path. - Richard S. Heckler

#FEECTING

Originally Posted by lowroller21212 View Post
    The new fresh, clean rebranding will bring new fans, as well as old who still remember and keep Intrabolic as a staple. The cutting edge products and formulations always keep us coming back for more!!
    Thanks man, have you had a chance to check out our company profile peace linked in the first post of this thread?

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Count me in I like the profile and all the EAA in Intrabolics and I liked the mojito i tried in the past. I would love to try out the other flavor now.
    Army Veteran, OEF.

cjskurlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like the new logo and colors and want to try the new flavors. I haven't used Intrabolic for a couple years now, Maybe you can win me back!!!

DavidMan18 is just really nice. (+1000) DavidMan18 is just really nice. (+1000) DavidMan18 is just really nice. (+1000) DavidMan18 is just really nice. (+1000) DavidMan18 is just really nice. (+1000) DavidMan18 is just really nice. (+1000) DavidMan18 is just really nice. (+1000) DavidMan18 is just really nice. (+1000) DavidMan18 is just really nice. (+1000) DavidMan18 is just really nice. (+1000) DavidMan18 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I know intrabolic is an OG in the intra supps section and have yet to try any Athletic edge product. I like the white design on the bottles though, very refreshing. Like how you guys put 5 grams of hydro whey too, pretty expensive ingredient
    True Muscle 9 week trainer fueled by TRUE GRIT log -------------> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168606003&p=1383938003#post1383938003

“He who who says he can and he who says he can’t are both usually right”

― Confucius

dblum93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dblum93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dblum93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dblum93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dblum93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dblum93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dblum93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dblum93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dblum93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dblum93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dblum93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In for this! Entered for steel edge so hopefully I win intrabolic! I like the white and red contrast of the logo and the sleek look to the bottles. And intrabolic definitely looks like a quality product with 10g of amino acids. And i like the added electrolytes and coconut!
    Store Reviews-http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/dblum93

Labrada Lean Pro8 and PE-1 Forum Review-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165054751&pagenumber=

Originally Posted by Athletic Edge View Post
    Thanks man, have you had a chance to check out our company profile peace linked in the first post of this thread?

I just noticed the well earned recognition this month is just a sign of things to come! I know AEN is headed in the right direction and is managed by good people in the biz.
    Gabber Crew since 2005

#FEECTING

Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Definitely streamlined packaging. I love the new look and the consistent products AEN puts out!!

paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm in for some of this good stuff. Enhanced recovery and 10 grams of aminos per serving....
    I'm in.

And that's a clean looking bottle, ain't it?

Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just won steel edge or I would be all over this!
    Solid product!
    Hyper-Gro Log Thread - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166103841
    Trutein S'mores Review Thread - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166022311
    Store Reviews - http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/search/?q=Blake2732&search-submit=+&category=review

muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Count me in!

have tried the original but have yet to try the new formulation.

Really liking the new labels, very clean and sleek.

As for intrabolic new formula, I am a big fan of the inclusion of coconut powder.
    I find that is very effective for hydration, and wish more brands included it in their products. It's the main reason why amino1 is a staple in my stack.

Check out the link in my signature for the other reviews I've done.
    Last edited by muruku; 08-19-2015 at 05:16 AM.
    You can't get much done in life if you only work on the days when you feel good.
    � Jerry West �
    How to Upgrade Your Life: A Primer On Diet And Fitness
    https://guavarilla.wordpress.com/fitness-guide/