DeAntonio is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeAntonio is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeAntonio is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeAntonio is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeAntonio is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeAntonio is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeAntonio is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeAntonio is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeAntonio is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeAntonio is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeAntonio is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile My thoughts after three years of Personal Trainer

Hi everybody! I will share what I have learned and my thoughts and conclusions being a personal trainer. Also say that I will still work as a personal trainer and in the following months I will create my own studio and so on.

I started as a personal trainer because I was always passionate about training,nutrition,having a healthy lifestyle and inspire other to change their habits,transform their physique and become the best version of themselves.

I got NSCA-CPT certified but previously I devoured tons of books about training,nutrition, and also from the internet.At the same time I was learning from some well-known coaches from my city.

Nowadays I know that I want to make fitness my lifestyle and devote my life to it. Helping and inspiring others,apart that this year I will compete first time in Men's Physique.

What I have learned about "Personal Training", thoughts and conclusions are summarized in:

*Only those who are passionate about their job will remain in the long-term and will be good trainers.If you're tying to get easy money and fast, this isn't your field.

*Certifications about "training and nutrition" are just a small piece of the context. I see tons of posts asking about which is the best PT certification, when in reality "Personal Training" is more about "Coaching" and trust with the customers. So, if you're looking for a PT certification or you already have one, look for a good certification of coaching or fitness coaching to complement your skillset.

*Personal training sessions alone,most of the time doesn't make sense to the overall goals and improvement of the customer. Appart from the dietary guidelines. You must see at the big screen of the life of the customer. I the customer has big problems with procrastination, doesn't know how to manage their time, or has problems with stress/anxiety..is the duty of the personal trainer to solve the problem, because It will affect the overall development of the client progress.
    For example: 1) if the client couldn't complete the meals of the following day because the night before he/she was procrastinating watching tv or wasting the time, you have to educate them how to solve it 2) If the client has toxic habits before going to sleep that affect the energy levels the day after, you have to teach them 3) If the client has anxiety problems while following the diet plans or during certain social environments, you have to teach them/inspire them.

Of course that's not an obligation of the personal trainer, but it will definitely have an overall positive effect in the development of the client progress.

You have to motivate them, inspire them, and make a significant difference in their lives.

*You CAN'T stop learning, either business systems, marketing books, or fitness books, you should be reading at least a minimum of 1 hour per day of the aforementioned, Jonathan Goodman has very good book recommendations that you, as a personal trainer, should be reading now:

http://www.theptdc.com/book-list/

*Customers must become like friends, but first priority ALWAYS is to be professional and do your job as best as you can.

*Looks,matter, you must live and be what you preach to do.

If you don't agree with something or you would like to add something, please comment
    instagram of fitness recipes,motivation,book reviews.. : https://instagram.com/deandradefitness/

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good Account of your experience. Hopefully it will help people. Good job brother.
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.

HkovaFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) HkovaFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) HkovaFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) HkovaFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) HkovaFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) HkovaFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) HkovaFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) HkovaFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) HkovaFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) HkovaFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) HkovaFit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It was cool reading this post. Makes me curious as to how my methods will change as time goes on.

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your so right in being good with the person, inspiring them , solving their problems and helping them beyond what you get paid for, even when it exhausts you. Congrats on finding a passion you enjoy changing others lives

as for the reading an hour a day I dont agree with, I do agree reading and learning is a must, I watch videos online, read articles and read a book so all in all I probally get more than an hour
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In my experience, from a client's perspective, the best trainers are the ones that I couldn't talk to very much while I was working out. If I'm paying someone to train me, then I want a better workout than what I would have done by myself, so if I'm not being pushed hard, it seems like a waste.

I'd rather be working hard at a program that could use some work than get a good program but be half-assing it because my trainer loves to talk or has a lackadaisical attitude. I feel like the trainer's personality plays a big part in how much effort I put in, and if I don't feel like I'm working hard, then I'm not coming back.

When I watch other trainers, I pay attention more to what their clients look like than what does the trainer look like. Is the client talking about his vacation while maybe doing one set of shoulder presses every ten minutes or is he focused on what he's doing? I figure that the clients who aren't wasting energy talking are the ones with the better trainers.
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Paying attention to a trainer's client could be unfair. That cleint could be new, not following the trainer's dietary suggestions or could have injuires that could prevent a more aggressive program.
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.