USMCwife386 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Advice for a gf to a body builder??

My bf used to lift and be big but stopped. He's wanting to get back into it and he knows what all he has to do to get where he wants to me but this is all new to me. I want to be there for him and support him and help in any way that I can but I have NO CLUE what kind of lifestyle this is. Is there anything that you could tell me that will help me out? Anything that will help him stay motivated, on task, make it easier for him, etc? Thank you in advance.

HeidiDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeidiDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeidiDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeidiDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeidiDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeidiDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeidiDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeidiDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeidiDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeidiDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeidiDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    He'll be spending a lot of time at the gym, eating a meal plan tailored to his goals and prepping food.

Celebrate his victories. Tell him he's hot. Don't tempt him with off-plan foods. Don't guilt him for gym time.
    Believe in him.

It's not that hard.

Guardian08 is just really nice. (+1000) Guardian08 is just really nice. (+1000) Guardian08 is just really nice. (+1000) Guardian08 is just really nice. (+1000) Guardian08 is just really nice. (+1000) Guardian08 is just really nice. (+1000) Guardian08 is just really nice. (+1000) Guardian08 is just really nice. (+1000) Guardian08 is just really nice. (+1000) Guardian08 is just really nice. (+1000) Guardian08 is just really nice. (+1000)
    My wife is awful at keeping me motivated. She never compliments me, eats like crap, and does not take my gym time serious. In the past she has complained when I went to the gym rather then spend time with her. I think she secretly wants to sabotage my efforts. Its hard to stay motivated when your other half doesn't give a ****.

My Ex would compliment me all the time, go to the gym with me, and cook/eat healthy. She was ****ing crazy, but she kept me motivated

GreenMantis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Guardian08 View Post
    My wife is awful at keeping me motivated. She never compliments me, eats like crap, and does not take my gym time serious. In the past she has complained when I went to the gym rather then spend time with her. I think she secretly wants to sabotage my efforts. Its hard to stay motivated when your other half doesn't give a ****.

My Ex would compliment me all the time, go to the gym with me, and cook/eat healthy. She was ****ing crazy, but she kept me motivated
    :P not a good sign if you are thinking good things about your ex

JonathanSlaven is just really nice. (+1000) JonathanSlaven is just really nice. (+1000) JonathanSlaven is just really nice. (+1000) JonathanSlaven is just really nice. (+1000) JonathanSlaven is just really nice. (+1000) JonathanSlaven is just really nice. (+1000) JonathanSlaven is just really nice. (+1000) JonathanSlaven is just really nice. (+1000) JonathanSlaven is just really nice. (+1000) JonathanSlaven is just really nice. (+1000) JonathanSlaven is just really nice. (+1000)
    My wife supports me best by preparing awesome meals. She understands my nutritional needs and she shows her love by cooking. I'm a terrible cook and it is extremely stressful if I have to worry about work, lifting, cooking, etc. all the time.

Its no joke. Bodybuilding / powerlifting success is impossible without proper nutrition. I don't know your guys' situation, but surprise him with some protein-packed meals once in a while. He'll appreciate and love you for sure!

artbum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by USMCwife386 View Post
    My bf used to lift and be big but stopped. He's wanting to get back into it and he knows what all he has to do to get where he wants to me but this is all new to me. I want to be there for him and support him and help in any way that I can but I have NO CLUE what kind of lifestyle this is. Is there anything that you could tell me that will help me out? Anything that will help him stay motivated, on task, make it easier for him, etc? Thank you in advance.
    Good luck using the bathroom as 1. he'll be using it all the time to take selfies, 2. he'll stink it up due to all that damn protein
    Yay! My "Extreme Kickboxing Workout" video just went live!
    http://10in30.com/10-pounds-in-30-days/muay-thai-fat-burn/