Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by badlasagna View Post
    but who was Vietnam and Panama? no derail
    I read the DZ was already secured by sf for op. junction city and they encountered very little resistance.
    No idea on Panama, but I'd imagine it's the same.
    Pretty rusty on my history though, so not claiming anything.
    "Same here, im at a point where I watch hentai and jack off to high res VR cartoon hentai maids that look like 3d models of the drawings you usually see in hentais but full vr with boob physics and everything in 3d like real life. They are way better than reality even lol. "
    -KingSWRV

Bench: 14
    Squat: 19
    Dead: 12

fagort is a name known to all. (+5000) fagort is a name known to all. (+5000) fagort is a name known to all. (+5000) fagort is a name known to all. (+5000) fagort is a name known to all. (+5000) fagort is a name known to all. (+5000) fagort is a name known to all. (+5000) fagort is a name known to all. (+5000) fagort is a name known to all. (+5000) fagort is a name known to all. (+5000) fagort is a name known to all. (+5000)
    good luck but its not going to be what u think it is srs glad i got out
    FA crew
    Go to restaurants alone crew, "Party of one, please."
    Supreme Gentlemen Club, CEO
    Mod Negged Survivor Anonymous
    Ban Count : 8

joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Enjoy peacetime Marine Corps of peace. I got out just as the stupidity accelerated to full retard ahead. Good luck.

LlamaLG will become famous soon enough. (+50) LlamaLG will become famous soon enough. (+50) LlamaLG will become famous soon enough. (+50) LlamaLG will become famous soon enough. (+50) LlamaLG will become famous soon enough. (+50) LlamaLG will become famous soon enough. (+50) LlamaLG will become famous soon enough. (+50) LlamaLG will become famous soon enough. (+50) LlamaLG will become famous soon enough. (+50) LlamaLG will become famous soon enough. (+50) LlamaLG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good luck bro, have thought about this also but I've got one year until I graduate with my Bachelors. When I get closer I'll likely do more research to see if I should try officer vs enlisted. I picked a really boring major (Comp Sci) and will probably graduate with a 3.2 but I honestly can't stand it. I was planning on being a Corpsman after working as an EMT for 3 1/2 years after high school but decided to get educated first to see what my options are.

MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ***ort View Post
    I think, and hope your wrong, but I appreciate your guidance and heads up. Means a lot

Originally Posted by LlamaLG View Post
    Good luck bro, have thought about this also but I've got one year until I graduate with my Bachelors. When I get closer I'll likely do more research to see if I should try officer vs enlisted. I picked a really boring major (Comp Sci) and will probably graduate with a 3.2 but I honestly can't stand it. I was planning on being a Corpsman after working as an EMT for 3 1/2 years after high school but decided to get educated first to see what my options are.
    Good Luck to you as well brother. Hope it's everything I want and need it to be. (If I were eligible I'd go officer)

BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good luck, brah. Seriously considered joining this past year but decided against it for the time being. I'm 25, too.

WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ***ort View Post
    can confirm.
    Being enlisted in a regular infantry unit is super gay
    nothing to do?
    go clean the common areas for 5 hours
    some fukwit wasn't 15 minutes early?
    everyone do pushups for 3 hours
    company wide ocie layout at 11am... crap, company commander isn't here. Pack it all up and re-lay it out at 6pm.
    everyone pull your pants down and rub wieners
    "Same here, im at a point where I watch hentai and jack off to high res VR cartoon hentai maids that look like 3d models of the drawings you usually see in hentais but full vr with boob physics and everything in 3d like real life. They are way better than reality even lol. "
    -KingSWRV

MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by WrinklyGrandma View Post
    can confirm.
    Being enlisted in a regular infantry unit is super gay
    nothing to do?
    go clean the common areas for 5 hours
    some fukwit wasn't 15 minutes early?
    everyone do pushups for 3 hours
    company wide ocie layout at 11am... crap, company commander isn't here. Pack it all up and re-lay it out at 6pm.
    everyone pull your pants down and rub wieners
    Did you think it was going to be call of Duty with respawning lol? Jk, but what do you do now, and do you think you would have enjoyed it and possibly done better and stayed in had you been older when you signed up?

Originally Posted by BredRoller View Post
    Good luck, brah. Seriously considered joining this past year but decided against it for the time being. I'm 25, too.
    Mind if I ask why, I'd love to hear your perspective and understand why you decided against it

Originally Posted by MurphDirtyX View Post
    Did you think it was going to be call of Duty with respawning lol? Jk, but what do you do now, and do you think you would have enjoyed it and possibly done better and stayed in had you been older when you signed up?

Mind if I ask why, I'd love to hear your perspective and understand why you decided against it
    Nah, I enlisted when I was 22 m8.
    It's definitely a good experience though. If I could go back in time before I enlisted, I wouldn't have changed a thing.
    Maybe an officer in finance or some other pog chit if I wanted to do 20 years. Infantry is a good experience but it fuks up your body after a while. You won't ever meet an enlisted infantryman who's been in for 10 years that doesn't have chronic problems.
    -KingSWRV

Nah, I enlisted when I was 22 m8.
    It's definitely a good experience though. If I could go back in time before I enlisted, I wouldn't have changed a thing.
    Maybe an officer in finance or some other pog chit if I wanted to do 20 years. Infantry is a good experience but it fuks up your body after a while. You won't ever meet an enlisted infantryman who's been in for 10 years that doesn't have chronic problems.
    I'm highly considering taking the basic course of the darkside after boot to help with recovery times and offset some of the wear and tear on your body. Pros far out way the minor cons at age 25. Thoughts?

I'm highly considering taking the basic course of the darkside after boot to help with recovery times and offset some of the wear and tear on your body. Pros far out way the minor cons at age 25. Thoughts?
    I know a bunch of people that did.
    Just don't get caught, m8.
    -KingSWRV

Yellowbeaver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yellowbeaver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yellowbeaver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yellowbeaver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yellowbeaver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yellowbeaver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yellowbeaver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yellowbeaver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yellowbeaver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yellowbeaver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yellowbeaver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    had the worst and also the best times of my life in the infantry. gl man

I know a bunch of people that did.
    Just don't get caught, m8.
    Not going to try and become mass monster/freak beast so it won't be beyond obvious. Honestly really is just to offset the ridiculous amount of training, and to give me an edge physically.

If I do it. Thanks man.

Originally Posted by Yellowbeaver View Post
    had the worst and also the best times of my life in the infantry. gl man
    Love to hear 1 story of each if you're up to tell it

Yellowbeaver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yellowbeaver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yellowbeaver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yellowbeaver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yellowbeaver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yellowbeaver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yellowbeaver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yellowbeaver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yellowbeaver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yellowbeaver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yellowbeaver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not going to try and become mass monster/freak beast so it won't be beyond obvious. Honestly really is just to offset the ridiculous amount of training, and to give me an edge physically.

If I do it. Thanks man.
    never knew anyone who got caught. just become good friends with your platoon corpsman and ask him to get you the medical supplies.

just dont deploy and have it sent to you. i think someone in my battalion got caught like that, but i honestly forgot the details

never knew anyone who got caught. just become good friends with your platoon corpsman and ask him to get you the medical supplies.

just dont deploy and have it sent to you. i think someone in my battalion got caught like that, but i honestly forgot the details
    Das it mayne

If I do it. Thanks man.
    I meant don't get caught with it in your room. In the army, they have what's called a "health and welfare check". It's unannounced and they basically tear through everyone's room looking for contraband.
    No privacy. They found my fleshlight and were like wtf m8. This other kid had a box of big ass dildos lel.

I know of one, but he had over 1k syringes and they claimed he was distributing. He got an other than honorable.
    -KingSWRV

I meant don't get caught with it in your room. In the army, they have what's called a "health and welfare check". It's unannounced and they basically tear through everyone's room looking for contraband.
    No privacy. They found my fleshlight and were like wtf m8. This other kid had a box of big ass dildos lel.

I know of one, but he had over 1k syringes and they claimed he was distributing. He got an other than honorable.
    lol at box of dildos. for some reason we always got a heads up when a health and comfort was approaching

Collincraig69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collincraig69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collincraig69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collincraig69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collincraig69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collincraig69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collincraig69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collincraig69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collincraig69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collincraig69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collincraig69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good luck boot
    *Manlet of peace*
    ~Olympian Manlet Crew~

2020 Olympic Weightlifting crew. member #1 of 1

lol at box of dildos. for some reason we always got a heads up when a health and comfort was approaching
    It was random 90% of the time for us. The only indicator was if there was a piss test recently. If someone failed, they'd raid all the rooms before calling in whoever pissed hot. Then again, I was stationed in Italy and coke was a huge problem there.
    The dildo kid got kicked out for coke lol.
    -KingSWRV

It was random 90% of the time for us. The only indicator was if there was a piss test recently. If someone failed, they'd raid all the rooms before calling in whoever pissed hot. Then again, I was stationed in Italy and coke was a huge problem there.
    The dildo kid got kicked out for coke lol.
    Where would you guys or people you knew keep it safely stashed at (srs)

Where would you guys or people you knew keep it safely stashed at (srs)
    No idea. Never asked.
    Vents would be safe. Orals would be fine in a bottle for vitamins or something.
    Maybe stash it inside of your body armor.

I'd say the safest spot is deep in your angus though.
    -KingSWRV

No idea. Never asked.
    Vents would be safe. Orals would be fine in a bottle for vitamins or something.
    Maybe stash it inside of your body armor.

I'd say the safest spot is deep in your angus though.
    Lolololol. Vents sound dangerous, anything in my room/on base sounds dangerous, may do like a cheap storage facility or something.

Unless I meet someone or hear something better.

If I do it

Wallhart5 is just really nice. (+1000) Wallhart5 is just really nice. (+1000) Wallhart5 is just really nice. (+1000) Wallhart5 is just really nice. (+1000) Wallhart5 is just really nice. (+1000) Wallhart5 is just really nice. (+1000) Wallhart5 is just really nice. (+1000) Wallhart5 is just really nice. (+1000) Wallhart5 is just really nice. (+1000) Wallhart5 is just really nice. (+1000) Wallhart5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good luck op.

I was a week and a half away from receiving my beige beret before having to leave on compassionate grounds.

Couldn't go back and ended up working in the city. Always wonder what if..
    **Always Pick 3 Crew**

Domstar104 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Domstar104 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Domstar104 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Domstar104 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Domstar104 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Domstar104 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Domstar104 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Domstar104 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Domstar104 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Domstar104 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Domstar104 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm doing exactly the same as OP except as Officer and i've been trying to get in since i was 18 (Multiple injuries drastically slowed the process).

Good Luck to you sir
    _constant state of suspicious alertness_

*Always pick 1 crew*

Drakedatbake is not very helpful. (-500) Drakedatbake is not very helpful. (-500) Drakedatbake is not very helpful. (-500) Drakedatbake is not very helpful. (-500) Drakedatbake is not very helpful. (-500) Drakedatbake is not very helpful. (-500) Drakedatbake is not very helpful. (-500) Drakedatbake is not very helpful. (-500) Drakedatbake is not very helpful. (-500) Drakedatbake is not very helpful. (-500) Drakedatbake is not very helpful. (-500)
    Good luck with your brain washing goals of 2015. My "father" was a Marine for 12 years and probably that worst person I have ever met and know in my life. Everybody hates him and wants everyone to feel sorry for him since he was in the military. Hopefully you won't be that guy.

Originally Posted by Drakedatbake View Post
    Good luck with your brain washing goals of 2015. My "father" was a Marine for 12 years and probably that worst person I have ever met and know in my life. Everybody hates him and wants everyone to feel sorry for him since he was in the military. Hopefully you won't be that guy.
    Not only are you not worth listening to because you're red, but you also disrespect your own father and judge an entire group of people based on the short comings of your weak minded father.

His blood clearly runs through your veins.

Originally Posted by Domstar104 View Post
    I'm doing exactly the same as OP except as Officer and i've been trying to get in since i was 18 (Multiple injuries drastically slowed the process).

Good Luck to you sir
    hell yea man, congrats and good luck

PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It really isn't what you think. The one miscers story of getting the boot from his mos is typical, but when it comes to reenlisting, it's not about how badass you are (and I'm sure he was, he made sgt in 4 years as a grunt), but about spaces to fill at that time. If you waited, or are just unlucky, it happens. Never forget this: the Marine Corps will always take care of your pay. Other than that, it's a cold, long, steel, green weeny. Oh, and getting favors is like prison. But instead of cigarettes, it's monster and dip.

Drakedatbake is not very helpful. (-500) Drakedatbake is not very helpful. (-500) Drakedatbake is not very helpful. (-500) Drakedatbake is not very helpful. (-500) Drakedatbake is not very helpful. (-500) Drakedatbake is not very helpful. (-500) Drakedatbake is not very helpful. (-500) Drakedatbake is not very helpful. (-500) Drakedatbake is not very helpful. (-500) Drakedatbake is not very helpful. (-500) Drakedatbake is not very helpful. (-500)
    Not only are you not worth listening to because you're red, but you also disrespect your own father and judge an entire group of people based on the short comings of your weak minded father.

His blood clearly runs through your veins.
    your right lol, i mean its all myths that the Marine Corps are brain washed and under funded.You seem like a real dumbass, you will fit in perfect.

Originally Posted by Drakedatbake View Post
    your right lol, i mean its all myths that the Marine Corps are brain washed and under funded.You seem like a real dumbass, you will fit in perfect.
    you're