naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Exclamation Size for seventy with ifbb pro bodybuilder chris tuttle

Universal asked IFBB pro Chris Tuttle to follow a high-protein, offseason meal plan for $70 a week. Here's how he did it.
    Shopping for food on a very limited budget of $70 a week is difficult for anyone. Doing it while following an offseason bulking program consisting of clean, protein-rich foods is even more daunting. But that was my task during Universal's "Size for Seventy" challenge. It was a learning experience, but by following a plan, I was able to make it happen. See if any of my strategies can help you balance your nutritional needs with your pocketbook.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/the-...o-nothing.html

Last edited by naturalguy; 08-12-2015 at 10:51 AM.
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Chris really knows his stuff. Some insightful tips on prepping with minimal cooking setup.
    4% shredded with striated!

~Blocky Waist Crew~

IFBBproCTuttle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IFBBproCTuttle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IFBBproCTuttle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IFBBproCTuttle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IFBBproCTuttle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IFBBproCTuttle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IFBBproCTuttle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IFBBproCTuttle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IFBBproCTuttle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IFBBproCTuttle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IFBBproCTuttle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Exane View Post
    Chris really knows his stuff. Some insightful tips on prepping with minimal cooking setup.
    Thanks bud! I know this video really applies to us in American but many tips can still be added to anyone's plan to save money in any country.

feelin like im lookin ;) MrMetabolism's Avatar
    MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wtf is whole wheat potato bread

gibbss will become famous soon enough. (+50) gibbss will become famous soon enough. (+50) gibbss will become famous soon enough. (+50) gibbss will become famous soon enough. (+50) gibbss will become famous soon enough. (+50) gibbss will become famous soon enough. (+50) gibbss will become famous soon enough. (+50) gibbss will become famous soon enough. (+50) gibbss will become famous soon enough. (+50) gibbss will become famous soon enough. (+50) gibbss will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    By far the best of these series !!!

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MrMetabolism View Post
    FullROM's favourite food.
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

IFBBproCTuttle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IFBBproCTuttle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IFBBproCTuttle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IFBBproCTuttle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IFBBproCTuttle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IFBBproCTuttle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IFBBproCTuttle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IFBBproCTuttle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IFBBproCTuttle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IFBBproCTuttle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IFBBproCTuttle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MrMetabolism View Post
    Best **** of all time bud! You have to try it! It is wonderful! All my clients who try it end up telling me, "why haven't I had this before." HAHAHA

Originally Posted by gibbss View Post
    By far the best of these series !!!
    I am glad you liked it! Much more to come bud!

ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BartPimpson View Post
    FullROM's favourite food.
    70$ US is about $95 AU$ with an exchange rate of 1US = .736 AU$. Only 2 years ago this challenge would have been pretty much impossible here when 1US = 1.10$AU.

If we went back further when 1US$ = .48 AUD then having over $140 AUD would have been quite easy.

Would be interesting to see if there was a challenge over in AUS - what exchange rate they would use.?
    TEAM WOLF + TEAM KAI +TEAM CEDRIC + TEAM ROMGLE - TEAM RAMY - TEAM FAIR JUDGING
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    20 Years of bodybuilding knowledge, it does n't come easy 'FullROM 2012'
    Always train with a FullROM - Do not brag about how much weight you can lift if you do not use a FullROM - 'FullROM 2012'
    TEAM LEVRONE

Originally Posted by ROMMYromboid View Post
    70$ US is about $95 AU$ with an exchange rate of 1US = .736 AU$. Only 2 years ago this challenge would have been pretty much impossible here when 1US = 1.10$AU.

If we went back further when 1US$ = .48 AUD then having over $140 AUD would have been quite easy.

Would be interesting to see if there was a challenge over in AUS - what exchange rate they would use.?
    Yes you are right! Thinking back at the challenge I could have made it even cheaper if I was not worried as much about getting a variety of nutrients. I was trying to create a more well balanced diet than most bodybuilders follow. I could have changed the marco breakdown to 20% protein, ditched the peanut butter, bread, egg whites, and of course the chocolate. That would have brought down the cost even more.

Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    >skippys for kids

Lol

I've always loved the oatmeal, pb, and banana combo, same with the pb and banana sandwich. Classics.

Also sick ****ing tip with the upside down natty pb, blew my mind.

Although as a future dietician, I wonder why he cycles his veggies instead of opting for trying to eat as many of the daily RDAs as possible.

Originally Posted by Bankruptt View Post
    >skippys for kids

Lol

I've always loved the oatmeal, pb, and banana combo, same with the pb and banana sandwich. Classics.

Also sick ****ing tip with the upside down natty pb, blew my mind.

Although as a future dietician, I wonder why he cycles his veggies instead of opting for trying to eat as many of the daily RDAs as possible.

For the video I was trying to be practical. Most bodybuilders eat only one or two veges per day months on end and some eat none. So I was trying to work it in so it would easier to adopt for those who are resistant to eating veges. I personally eat tons of veges daily. Also cycling them comes handy because of sales. I might stay with a few different ones for a couple of days until a new sale but again, all practicality not the ideal. Meeting the RDAs is actually relatively easy considering RDAs on most are very low considering what we are used to taking in with a MULTI V and easier than one would think to obtain through food. Especially the quantity a body builder eats.