Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Athletic Edge STEEL EDGE Review

First off, thank you to Athletic Edge for sending me a free tub of Steel Edge to review. I have been doing video reviews on Youtube for the past few years and receive messages from time to time to try products. To be honest, I deny most of the offers unless it is from a company I can trust for quality. Athletic Edge has always been one of those companies.

My video reviews tend to be on the humorous side for comical effect, so I'll write this detailed review in a more serious manner.

** PROFILE **

What we have here is a very solid profile. Creatine, Beta-Alanine, L-Carnitine, and Caffeine are the top four ingredients I look for in a pre-workout. They are all here. I wish l-carnitine was dosed a bit higher, but that's my only complaint. Everything else listed is solid. The most interesting ingredient here is Ashwagandha Root, which I have already been taking for several years for adrenal support. Including it in a pre-workout product is definitely interesting.

** TASTE/MIXABILITY **

I don't like taking too much time talking about taste because quite truthfully it doesn't matter to me. It tastes great. No chemical aftertaste. 1 scoop in 8oz water mixed with no clumps or residue. No issues or complaints here.

** EFFECTIVENESS **

I took Steel Edge on multiple days for the past week. I consume 1 scoop in 8oz water 15-20 minutes prior to my workout.

This product won't give you a crazy "cracked-out" feeling. The caffeine hits me slowly but you can certainly feel it when it goes into full effect. No jitters or feeling like I'm about to crawl out of my skin which is exactly the way I like it. The caffeine fades after about 1.5 hours for me, but this will obviously vary depending on your body.

Pumps are above average when compared to other pre-workout products I have tried. This is definitely a nice pre-workout for training upper body. I got a nice shoulder pump which rarely happens with other pre-workouts I've used over the past several months.

Focus is definitely there, but again, you won't feel like a crackhead (for those of you that remember the original Grape flavored Craze, this is what I'm referring to). Steel Edge gives you a feeling of laser-sharp controlled focus, but you won't find yourself getting so lost in your workout that you forget about the outside world.

Steel Edge has also been serving me well on cardio days as well. After running for 15-20 minutes, I can definitely feel a pump in my quads, but not unbearable to the point where I have to stop. This product definitely hits the sweet spot for me.

** FINAL VERDICT **

Steel Edge is a solid pre-workout option regardless of your workout regimen. The ingredients are dosed appropriately, it tastes great, and always gives me an awesome amount of energy, pump, and focus.

It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice review, thank you for taking the time to share your experiences.
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice review and video review too. Steel Edge is a great pre-workout.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Review is pretty much on point to the exact same things I noticed while taking Steel Edge. I increased the dose though and got better and lasting energy and pumps. Focus was excellent! Nice review!
    Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!

blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great review. Profile looks pretty solid.

Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bootuh View Post

First off, thank you to Athletic Edge for sending me a free tub of Steel Edge to review. I have been doing video reviews on Youtube for the past few years and receive messages from time to time to try products. To be honest, I deny most of the offers unless it is from a company I can trust for quality. Athletic Edge has always been one of those companies.

My video reviews tend to be on the humorous side for comical effect, so I'll write this detailed review in a more serious manner.

** PROFILE **

What we have here is a very solid profile. Creatine, Beta-Alanine, L-Carnitine, and Caffeine are the top four ingredients I look for in a pre-workout. They are all here. I wish l-carnitine was dosed a bit higher, but that's my only complaint. Everything else listed is solid. The most interesting ingredient here is Ashwagandha Root, which I have already been taking for several years for adrenal support. Including it in a pre-workout product is definitely interesting.

** TASTE/MIXABILITY **

I don't like taking too much time talking about taste because quite truthfully it doesn't matter to me. It tastes great. No chemical aftertaste. 1 scoop in 8oz water mixed with no clumps or residue. No issues or complaints here.

** EFFECTIVENESS **

I took Steel Edge on multiple days for the past week. I consume 1 scoop in 8oz water 15-20 minutes prior to my workout.

This product won't give you a crazy "cracked-out" feeling. The caffeine hits me slowly but you can certainly feel it when it goes into full effect. No jitters or feeling like I'm about to crawl out of my skin which is exactly the way I like it. The caffeine fades after about 1.5 hours for me, but this will obviously vary depending on your body.

Pumps are above average when compared to other pre-workout products I have tried. This is definitely a nice pre-workout for training upper body. I got a nice shoulder pump which rarely happens with other pre-workouts I've used over the past several months.

Focus is definitely there, but again, you won't feel like a crackhead (for those of you that remember the original Grape flavored Craze, this is what I'm referring to). Steel Edge gives you a feeling of laser-sharp controlled focus, but you won't find yourself getting so lost in your workout that you forget about the outside world.

Steel Edge has also been serving me well on cardio days as well. After running for 15-20 minutes, I can definitely feel a pump in my quads, but not unbearable to the point where I have to stop. This product definitely hits the sweet spot for me.

** FINAL VERDICT **

Steel Edge is a solid pre-workout option regardless of your workout regimen. The ingredients are dosed appropriately, it tastes great, and always gives me an awesome amount of energy, pump, and focus.
    Awesome review. This is on my must try list!
    In Search of Cheap Agmatine Caps

SUBSTANCE Over HYPE Athletic Edge's Avatar
    Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Deadliftin View Post
    Awesome review. This is on my must try list!
    Let us know what you think when you do try it. Both flavors are excellent. Should start seeing tons more reviews in the coming weeks
    The EDGE is Calling, Come Join Me for some SCIENCE and Entertainment: Instagram User name- sciencewithsebastian

Science, stories, entertainment, product knowledge, join me- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172955671

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Greatly appreciate the YouTube review man I know that takes a lot of time to put together and we always appreciate people that make that extra effort.
    |~| EXTREME PULL UPS CREW |~|

Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by E_P_C View Post
    Greatly appreciate the YouTube review man I know that takes a lot of time to put together and we always appreciate people that make that extra effort.
    No problem at all, especially when the product is great.

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bootuh View Post
    No problem at all, especially when the product is great.
    Straight to the point, solid review Bootuh.
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441