Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Athletic Edge Dark Knight Review

Athletic Edge Dark Knight Review
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/at...ark-night.html

First Off:
    Yet again I need to say thank you to Anthony21 and Athletic Edge for the opportunity to log Dark Knight. I logged Dark Knight and Steel Edge for several week(Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=168252113). I took my share of test boosters back in the day but never saw much return from them thus causing me to believe they don't do much. I was highly interested in Dark Knight more for the advertised sleep aid and weight loss function of this. I have my diet and training nailed down, so if this provides some kind of benefit, I should be able to notice it. I logged this product towards the end of my cut, so lets see how it went!

About Me:
    Height: 5'11
    Weight: 220lbs
    27 years old
    Training for 6+ years
    Current training style/method: Bodybuilding
    Current goal: Cutting/Recomping
    # of years taking Supplements: 6+ years

About Dark Knight:

WHAT IS APE® DARKNIGHT?
    APE® DarkNight is an uncompromised approach to formulating the most sophisticated combination of a nighttime natural testosterone booster, non stimulant fat burner and sleep aid product on the market.
    INNOVATION. ADVANCEMENT. ENHANCEMENT

How will APE DarkNight, support my testosterone levels and what is the point of taking it at night?
    During a twenty-four hour cycle, our body’s natural production of testosterone is at its highest levels at night. By having APE® DarkNight’s key ingredients circulating in your blood stream prior to bedtime, you are maximally taking advantage of your body’s natural increase in testosterone levels at night.
    STOP SEARCHING. START ACHIEVING.

How will APE DarkNight, help reduce late night food & sweet cravings, help burn fat, and produce a restful sleep aiding in recovery?
    As most of us know, all too well, late nights are usually when we get our strongest cravings for food. We are often not just over eating but eating sugar filled foods with little to no nutritional value. Exactly what we shouldn’t be doing when trying to lose weight and get lean. APE® DarkNight aggressively attacks this negative behavior by combining ingredients that strongly help reduce food and sweet cravings. In addition, APE® DarkNight, it also supplies ingredients that will assist in burning fat, as well as ingredients that support blood sugar stability. This combination of benefits is the optimal recipe for dropping body fat, getting lean and helping you get into the best shape of your life.
    Moreover, when formulating APE® DarkNight, we took into account that if we don’t sleep and recover well, our body will not be in an optimal state needed to reach our target goals. The final portion of APE® DarkNight’s formula includes ingredients that promote relaxation and deep sleep, allowing you to wake up recovered, energized and refreshed.

Directions:

As a dietary supplement, take one serving (three capsules) 20-30 minutes prior to bedtime. Take for 12 weeks, followed by a 4 week break before restarting a 12 week cycle.

Profile:

I have to be honest, I'm not familiar or back much knowledge on ingredients used on test boosters, so I will not be able to provide any feedback on the profile other than mentioning it has green tea and green coffee extract for weight loss and melatonin to help with sleep. Will have to let results speak for themselves to judge if the profile was good.

Dosing:

I took 3 caps 30-60mins before bed. They are easy to swallow capsules that didn't have any taste.

Effectiveness/Observations:

Sleep: I often felt more relaxed about 30mins after taking Dark Knight. Didn't always feel tired, but more relaxed which sometimes did help me fall asleep faster. Sometimes I didn't have any change in how I felt prior to going to bed. I woke up a lot less during the middle of the night and if I did, I was able to fall back asleep almost instantly. Definitely got much deeper sleep while taking Dark Knight. No matter how many hours of sleep I got at night, I always woke up feeling very refreshed and wide awake ready to tackle the day. I'd say sleep was the biggest highlight of Dark Knight.

Weight-loss: I was towards the end of my cut while running Dark Knight and pounds were dropping very slow if at all by that point. I took my training to the next level just prior to starting the run with Dark Knight by doing cardio in the AM and lifting in the PM. During my run with Dark Knight, I got down from 218-220lbs down to 212lbs and looked the leanest I've ever looked in my life. Vascularity was through the roof, full 6 pack abs, always woke up in the morning very dried out. My diet and training are the biggest reasons for this, but I would say Dark Knight played a big role in allowing me to pull this weightloss off. Only part I wish Dark Knight included for being advertised as a weightloss supplement is an appetite suppressant. Dieting got very rough during this time since calories were so low, but in the end, I'm satisfied.

Test Increase: I cannot really answer if my test was increased or not from. I did not have any differences in my libido which I know some test boosters will do. No difference in energy. The only difference I can note is muscle hardness that I wasn't noticing prior to taking Dark Knight. My lifts did go up while taking Dark Knight and they were prior to me taking Dark Knight as well. I just cannot say if this category was met or not.

Final Thoughts:

Dark Knight knocked it out of the park with the sleep aid and assistance in my diet and training. I was able to reach the best look of my life while running Dark Knight, so that shows the product was effective in some areas. I cannot give much feedback on if the test booster feature of the supplement worked or not. Good workouts and still able to progress suggests it may have increased my test. Would I recommend this product? If your diet and training are in check and you want that boost of better sleep and weightloss assistance, yes. Will I purchase this product? I may give it a run when I cut again. $30 isn't very steep in price, so maybe I can replicate my success or have more next time.

Store Review:
    http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/athl...2f38fda20eca5/

Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Another great final review mate. I will be adding this into the mix after the first four weeks so looking forward to running this one.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mickfootie View Post
    Another great final review mate. I will be adding this into the mix after the first four weeks so looking forward to running this one.
    Thanks bro! I am a huge fan of the sleep aid! Quality sleep is so difficult to get when you're deep in a cut with such low calories, soreness, the amount of times having to wake up to use the bathroom since your body is holding very little water weight. Good luck with your run on it!

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Misctake7 View Post
    Thanks bro! I am a huge fan of the sleep aid! Quality sleep is so difficult to get when you're deep in a cut with such low calories, soreness, the amount of times having to wake up to use the bathroom since your body is holding very little water weight. Good luck with your run on it!
    Thanks mate. Your log on these products was exellent too mate, very informative.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good review AEN new branding and new products seem to be pretty good!
    Trying to improve day in and day out.

MY youtube-://www.youtube.com/user/JaredBodyB/videos

My instagram-- JaredBB22

DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Couldn't have said it any better myself. Dark Night absolutely BLEW me away in its effectiveness; especially in the sleep/rest department
    Proud member of the Who Dat Nation since '87!

Sky Dive Crew

It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DA_MOSS View Post
    Couldn't have said it any better myself. Dark Night absolutely BLEW me away in its effectiveness; especially in the sleep/rest department
    I know this may sound bias/egocentric whatever But absolutely love APE Darknight, take it every night and the way it winds me down and relaxes me is invaluable, not to mention the other benefits. Just love this product.
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

Originally Posted by ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION View Post
    I know this may sound bias/egocentric whatever But absolutely love APE Darknight, take it every night and the way it winds me down and relaxes me is invaluable, not to mention the other benefits. Just love this product.
    I already am missing it since the tub ran out I think you guys got me hooked!

It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Misctake7 View Post
    I already am missing it since the tub ran out I think you guys got me hooked!
    Time to stock up
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for the detailed review man!
    |~| EXTREME PULL UPS CREW |~|

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good stuff Misc and glad you enjoyed your run with DN.
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441