Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Athletic Edge giving me the Edge!

Athletic Edge giving me the Edge!

Just like to say a big thankyou to Sebastian and Athletic Edge for the nice suprise through the post. Looking forward to running these products and especially the new ones.

My plan on running these are -

1-4 weeks - Steel Edge, APE
    5-8 weeks - Steel Edge, APE and APE Darknight
    The APE Libido taken as and when..... ;-)
    Then a short break and then another 8 week run.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Steel Edge first impressions -

Started with the Strawberry Margarita flavour.

Smells fruity and tastes much better. Mixed with 250ml (approx 10 ounce) of cold water around 30 minutes before my workout. Never had a strawberry margarita but if this is what the cocktail tastes like then i may have to try them too. :-)

Ingredients profile looks good and works very well through your workout -

First workout on this was pretty good with a nice source of energy, very good focus and some very good pumps throughout. Used this on its own to get a good take on it before introducing the APE.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard

First workout with the SteelEdge and APE -

Took the Steel Edge and APE 30 minutes before heading out for the workout. The APE i used not too long after it was first introduced before the rebrand and seem to get on well with it. The Steel Edge (old formula) i used all those years ago when Athletic Edge first came to the market so will be good to see how the new formulation goes over time.

The workout (AM) -

10 minutes warmup on the rowing machine

Flat BB bench press - 2 warm up sets then 3 slow and strict sets with a triple drop set on last set
    Incline DB flyes - 3 sets slow and strict

BB rows - 2 warm up sets and then 3 slow and strict sets with a triple drop set on last set
    Straight arm pulldowns - 3 sets to failure

Clean and Press - 3 sets slow and strict with last set a triple drop set

Seated calve raises - 6 sets to failure

Ab work to finish

Cardio (PM) -

10 minutes on treadmill
    30 minutes light weighted Tae-Bo

Thoughts and Feelings -

First workout on both supplements and felt good throughout. As before good energy, focus and all round pumps. Nice concentration on the slow and strict form to try and really hit the muscles keeping good tension on at all times. Felt a little shakey towards the end of the workout too.
    Obviously first day on APE so too early to assess anything at moment with regards to this but hopefully will see some strength increases over the coming weeks.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard

It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good luck Mick, I'll be following along
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

Steel Edge and APE going well -

What is APE?

APE is an uncompromised approach to formulating the most powerful, effective natural testosterone booster on the market.
    INNOVATION. ADVANCEMENT. ENHANCEMENT.

What makes APE the best natural Testosterone Booster?

APE is more than a narrowly focused testosterone booster. It provides four powerful attributes in one comprehensive formulation, no corners were cut with APE.
    STOP SEARCHING. START ACHIEVING.

Can you expand on these four Powerful Attributes in APE?

1. Maximize Testosterone Production Within Healthy Levels
    • Supports a 22% Greater increase in FREE TESTOSTERONE in ONLY 12 hours after ingestion
    • Increase BIO-AVAILABLE TESTOSTERONE 1.8 times after 8 weeks

2. Refine Your Physique
    • Supports 2 times greater FAT LOSS after just 8 weeks of usage (get lean and shredded)

3. Improve “Alpha-Maleness”
    • Supports sexual health, vigor & vitality in both the short term and long term
    • Promotes a healthy estrogen balance *

4. Enhance Vascularity & Athletic Performance
    • Increase Nitric Oxide (NO), thus increasing blood flow and oxygen
    • Increase endurance & performance during repetitive high intensity exercise
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard

Since before going on vacation i have had to seriously kick myself up the arse to get to the gym so hopefully the Steel Edge and the APE will give me that bit of a boost i need to start pushing it again.

The Workout (AM) -

10 minutes warmup on rowing machine

Leg Curls - 10 sets - Pre-Exhaust
    Seated leg Extensions - 10 sets - Pre-Exhaust

Leg Press - 2 light warm ups then 6 sets to failure
    SLDL - 5 sets @ 12-15 reps
    DB Lunges - 3 sets to failure

DB curls - 2 warm up sets then 3 sets @ 12-15 reps
    Rope Cable curls - 3 sets @ 12-15 reps
    DB Concentraion curls - 2 sets to failure

Cardio (PM) -

20 minutes Heavy Bag work

Thoughts and Feelings -

Took the Steel Edge and APE 30 minutes before getting to the gym. Can feel the Steel Edge actually kicking in around 20 minutes after taking it.
    Intensity, energy and concentration very good today with great focus on the quads. The concentration/focus grew more and more through the workout today which made for a very good workout.
    The pumps where pretty intense in the quads with the last time i felt them like this was when i was using P.P.K, nothing much used in between these two has been as intense.
    My biceps felt pretty SWOLE with a nice vein popping up on my right Bicep.
    No shakes today at all.

Pretty good workout today and can definatley feel the Steel Edge doing what it states. Need a little more time to assess what the APE can add into the mix.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard

Originally Posted by ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION View Post
    Good luck Mick, I'll be following along
    Thanks Sebastian and appreciate the package. Thought i'd just run the APE and Steel Edge together to get a good feel then introduce the APE Darknight after the first 4 weeks, unless you would like me to run all 3 to start?
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard

It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mickfootie View Post
    Thanks Sebastian and appreciate the package. Thought i'd just run the APE and Steel Edge together to get a good feel then introduce the APE Darknight after the first 4 weeks, unless you would like me to run all 3 to start?
    Sounds like a solid plan, stick with it
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

Really feeling the Steel Edge -

The Workout -

10 minutes warm up on rowing machine

Incline BB Press - 2 warm up sets then 3 sets to failure with a triple drop set to finish
    Machine flyes - 3 sets to failure

Wide grip pullups - 5 sets to failure
    Deadlifts - 3 sets to failure
    Straight arm pulldowns - 3 sets to failure

Calve raises - 3 heavy sets

Ab work to finish

Thoughts and Feelings -

Today i could really feel the Steel Edge giving me a good lift of energy, increased focus and drive, along with some very good pumps again.Focus seems to be increasing in each and every workout so far and allowing me to really concentrate without distractions.The pumps are improving and getting some great fullness throughout the upper body along with some veins i havent seen for a long time.

No real strength increase as of yet but a few more reps pushed before hitting failure (not absolute failure just to a point where my form is becoming compromised).

I took both the Steel Edge and APE as before, 30 minutes from the start of hitting the gym and it kicked in again around the 20 minute mark with a sense of 'lets do this' attitude coming through and having a heightened sense of more awareness aound.

So far so good and heading in the right direction with the reformulation of the Steel Edge fast becoming as good as the old formula.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard

Great workout -

The Workout -

10 minutes on rowing machine - intend on increasing this on a weekly basis by 5 minutes to get to doing 30 minutes before hitting the workout

Seated BB press - 2 warm ups and then 3 sets to failure with the last set a triple drop set
    Lateral raises - 3 drop sets each to failure
    Rear Delt machine - 3 sets to failure

DB shrugs - 3 sets @ 12-15 reps slow and steady
    Cable upright rows - 3 drop sets to failure

Front steering wheels to finish the shoulders - 2 sets to failure

Trciep pushdown machine - 2 warm ups and then 3 drop sets @ 12-15 reps
    Tricep Extensions - 3 sets to failure
    DB kickbacks - 2 sets to failure slow and steady

Thoughts and Feelings -

Felt good with some excellent pumps in the shoulders and some good strength on the seated pressing. Concentration very good and connecting with the muscle being worked very well.
    Not too strong in the Triceps today but the pump was very good giving some great fullness to the top of the arms.

At current cannot fault the Steel Edge so now hoping to see some improvements in the next couple of weeks from the APE.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard

SUBSTANCE Over HYPE Athletic Edge's Avatar
    Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good updates Mick, keep them coming
    The EDGE is Calling, Come Join Me for some SCIENCE and Entertainment: Instagram User name- sciencewithsebastian

Science, stories, entertainment, product knowledge, join me- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172955671

jdk01484 is just really nice. (+1000) jdk01484 is just really nice. (+1000) jdk01484 is just really nice. (+1000) jdk01484 is just really nice. (+1000) jdk01484 is just really nice. (+1000) jdk01484 is just really nice. (+1000) jdk01484 is just really nice. (+1000) jdk01484 is just really nice. (+1000) jdk01484 is just really nice. (+1000) jdk01484 is just really nice. (+1000) jdk01484 is just really nice. (+1000)
    2 tubs of Steel Edge?! And the rest of the stack there, what a great hookup.

Awesome start and subbed! It is interesting for me to follow as you use Steel Edge without Dark Night, and then adding it in after 4 weeks, to see how you feel about your gains in strength. My strength really started shooting up a couple weeks in, but I used both from the start.

How awesome is the strawberry margarita flavor?!

Also, if you have any cardio only days, I would recommend trying out using Steel Edge before a longer and/or high intensity cardio session. It didn't cause any stomach issues for me and I think that focus/energy element helps with cardio just as it does with your lifts.
    Pain of discipline. Pain of regret. Take your pick.

Originally Posted by Athletic Edge View Post
    Good updates Mick, keep them coming
    That you Seb? You started a new profile?

Originally Posted by jdk01484 View Post
    2 tubs of Steel Edge?! And the rest of the stack there, what a great hookup.

Awesome start and subbed! It is interesting for me to follow as you use Steel Edge without Dark Night, and then adding it in after 4 weeks, to see how you feel about your gains in strength. My strength really started shooting up a couple weeks in, but I used both from the start.

How awesome is the strawberry margarita flavor?!

Also, if you have any cardio only days, I would recommend trying out using Steel Edge before a longer and/or high intensity cardio session. It didn't cause any stomach issues for me and I think that focus/energy element helps with cardio just as it does with your lifts.
    Thanks for following mate. Yes the Strawberry Margarita is an excellent flavour.
    I'll take on board about the Steel Edge and cardio too.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard

Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That you Seb? You started a new profile?

Thanks for following mate. Yes the Strawberry Margarita is an excellent flavour.
    I'll take on board about the Steel Edge and cardio too.
    I strangely started this profile back in 2006 same time I started the Aen one. Never posted once under it since I started it. Sort of worked out perfect now we've changed to just athletic edge I may need to start a psychic hot line
    The EDGE is Calling, Come Join Me for some SCIENCE and Entertainment: Instagram User name- sciencewithsebastian

Science, stories, entertainment, product knowledge, join me- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172955671

I strangely started this profile back in 2006 same time I started the Aen one. Never posted once under it since I started it. Sort of worked out perfect now we've changed to just athletic edge I may need to start a psychic hot line

I think I may be psychic as I can see AE stepping up in the market quite quickly with this rebrand and becoming leader in all fields!
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard

I think I may be psychic as I can see AE stepping up in the market quite quickly with this rebrand and becoming leader in all fields!
    Give us another 6 months for the word to get out and our loyal customers to be aware that despite the dramatic new look, we are still the same great company. 6 months from now and we'll in a great place, mark my words.

Give us another 6 months for the word to get out and our loyal customers to be aware that despite the dramatic new look, we are still the same great company. 6 months from now and we'll in a great place, mark my words.
    I don't doubt it Seb.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard

Push/Pull -

The Workout -

15 minutes on rowing machine

Flat BB press - 2 warm up sets then 5 sets @ 5-6 reps

BB rows - 2 warm up sets then 5 sets @ 5-6 reps

Incline DB press - 4 sets @ 5-6 reps

Deadlifts - 4 sets @ 6-8 reps

Cable Flyes - 3 sets to failure

Wide grip pulldowns - 3 sets to failure

Thoughts and Feelings -

4 hours sleep after my night shift and hit the gym. Took the APE and Steel Edge at 30 minutes before getting into the gym. Had 1 1/2 scoops today of the Steel Edge as needed the lift from after my night shift and it seemed to work giving the kick i needed.

Upped the warm up on the rowing machine then hit some heavier sets on chest and back with some high reps to finish on the flyes and pulldowns.

Even though i went lower reps and higher weight the pumps where still very significant. The focus and energy from 1 1/2 scoops was very good but will be back to the 1 scoop serving tomorrow. I will use 1 1/2 scoops if i need the extra lift such as today.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard

Located. Keep the updates flowing Mick

Yesterday was Leg day -

The Workout (AM) -

Leg ext - 10 sets with last 3 sets @ 8 reps

Leg curls - 5 sets @ 8 reps

Leg Press - 2 warm ups and then 6 sets @ 8 reps

SLDL/DB Lunges superset - 3 sets to failure

Seated calve raises - 6 sets with last 3 @ 8 reps

DB hammer curls - 2 warm ups then 3 sets @ 8 reps

BB 21's - 5 sets

Concentration curls - 2 sets to failure

Punch bag work (PM) -

20 minutes all out on punch bag

Thoughts and Feelings -

Another lower repped, higher weighted workout this week. APE and Steel Edge taken as before, 30 minutes before gym session.
    Focus on the legs was very good with some slow and strict sets to really utilise the weight and hit the muscle and still gave some very good pumps through the quad and Hams area.
    My arms where on fire after the 21's but had to finish them off with a couple of concentration curls for the extra pump which got a little painfull to be honest!
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard

Shoulder Session -

The Workout (AM) -

Lateral Flyes - 2 warm up sets then 3 sets of single arm @ 8 reps

Rear Delt flyes - 3 sets @ 8 reps

Military Press - 2 warm up sets then 5 sets @ 8 reps

Cable upright rows/DB shrugs superset - 3 sets to failure

Front Steering wheels - 3 sets to failure

Tricep ext - 2 warm up sets then 3 sets @ 8 reps

Tricep Pushdown machine - 3 sets @ 8 reps

Rope pulley pushdowns - 3 sets to failure

Cardio (PM) -

30 minutes on treadmill

Thoughts and Feelings -

Took the APE and Steel Edge around 45 minutes before workout today and by time i got to the gym i was a little wired to be honest. Not a bad feeling but not expecting it!
    Full concentration today with a very good, steady source of energy throughout.
    By the time i'd finished the Military pressing the shoulders where full and swollen and a nice vein running over the right....

Very good workout today and pleased with the heavier weight used for the Delts.

There has been no change in my diet but can see a small difference in the bodyfat dropping around my waist, probably from the upped intensity in the workouts.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard

Shoulder Session -

The Workout (AM) -

Lateral Flyes - 2 warm up sets then 3 sets of single arm @ 8 reps

Rear Delt flyes - 3 sets @ 8 reps

Military Press - 2 warm up sets then 5 sets @ 8 reps

Cable upright rows/DB shrugs superset - 3 sets to failure

Front Steering wheels - 3 sets to failure

Tricep ext - 2 warm up sets then 3 sets @ 8 reps

Tricep Pushdown machine - 3 sets @ 8 reps

Rope pulley pushdowns - 3 sets to failure

Cardio (PM) -

30 minutes on treadmill

Thoughts and Feelings -

Took the APE and Steel Edge around 45 minutes before workout today and by time i got to the gym i was a little wired to be honest. Not a bad feeling but not expecting it!
    Full concentration today with a very good, steady source of energy throughout.
    By the time i'd finished the Military pressing the shoulders where full and swollen and a nice vein running over the right....

Very good workout today and pleased with the heavier weight used for the Delts.

There has been no change in my diet but can see a small difference in the bodyfat dropping around my waist, probably from the upped intensity in the workouts.
    SteelEdge does get one wired, especially at full dose. Very POTENT formula, play with the serving, a scoop or less and you will find your sweet spot.

SteelEdge does get one wired, especially at full dose. Very POTENT formula, play with the serving, a scoop or less and you will find your sweet spot.
    Not complaining as it gave me a great workout today!
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good stuff in here
    |~| EXTREME PULL UPS CREW |~|

Originally Posted by E_P_C View Post
    Good stuff in here
    Thanks for jumping in mate.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard

Yesterday workout -

BB flat press - 2 warm up sets then 5 sets @ 5 reps
    Incline DB flyes - 7 sets @ 12-15 reps

BB Rows - 2 warm up sets then 5 sets @ 5 reps
    Straight arm pulldowns - 7 sets @ 12-15 reps

Clean and Press - 5 sets @ 5 reps

Calve raises - 5 drop sets

Thoughts and Feelings -

A little change up with reps and sets to work the muscles a little differently.
    Great upper body pump by the end of the workout and very good concentration on all reps. My energy throughout the workout seemed to increase today even though hitting heavier on certain exercises.

Working very well at the moment is the Steel Edge. No APE today as it was one of my 2 days off it. I am running the APE Monday to Friday and take the weekends off.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard

Legs to start the week off -

The Workout -

15 minutes on treadmill today

Leg Extensions - 3 warm up sets
    Leg curls - 3 warm up sets

Hack Squats - 5 sets @ 12-15 reps
    Leg Press - 5 sets @ 5 reps

Leg Extensions/Leg curls supersets - 5 sets

Preacher Curls - 2 warm up sets then 5 sets @ 5 reps
    DB alternate curls/Hammer curls superset - 5 sets

Thoughts and Feelings -

Took both the APE and Steel Edge 45 minutes before hitting the gym.
    Working the legs a little different to try and stimulate some growth. I will also be hitting some SLDL and Lunges on Wednesday session just to hit the leg area again within the week but not to overdo it with anymore presssing etc.
    The couple fo warm ups on the Ext. and Curls before hitting higher reps on the Hack Squats prepared my Quads for the Heavier sets on the pressing.

Very good energy yet again and great focus on each muscle worked. The pumps are getting better and better to be honest within all muscles worked.
    Good strength today too with the heavier sets too.

On another note my sleep has improved too so looking forward to adding the Darknight into the mix in the next couple of weeks to hopefully further enhance my sleep and recovery too.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard

Pumps and Energy are great -

The Workout -

Incline BB press - 2 warm up sets then 5 sets @ 5 reps
    Machine flyes - 7 sets @ 12 reps

Deadlifts - 2 warm up sets then 5 sets @ 5 reps
    Machine Lat pulldowns - 7 sets @ 12 reps

Close grip Bench press - 2 warm up sets then 5 sets @ 5 reps
    Tricep Extensions/DB kickbacks superset - 3 sets

Thoughts and Feelings -

Taking the APE and Steel Edge at 45 minutes before the workout seems to be the optimum time for me and have had better workouts since doing this.

Starting to get an overall body pump from the 15 minutes on the rowing machine now, so really getting the blood flowing ready for the workout ahead.Suprised at my strength over the 5 sets @ 5 reps, especially on the deadlifting.The 7 sets after each of the 5 setters gives some great muscle fullness and gets a few veins bulging, which always makes you feel good.

So far so good on both products at present as i think the APE may just be starting to kick in after around 3 weeks.My sleep is still on key but i do have an increase in DOM's, possibly from the harder focus and concentration gained for each exercise and so hitting the muscles much harder.

Enjoying the overall feeling from these products at the moment and will be nice to see how long it lasts as some product by week 8 start to fade.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Had no idea this log was going on, subbed.

Good work so far bro.
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

Originally Posted by Anthony21 View Post
    Had no idea this log was going on, subbed.

Good work so far bro.
    Nice to see you here mate. Cheers.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard