Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    poptartinspace is not very well liked. (-100) poptartinspace is not very well liked. (-100) poptartinspace is not very well liked. (-100) poptartinspace is not very well liked. (-100) poptartinspace is not very well liked. (-100) poptartinspace is not very well liked. (-100) poptartinspace is not very well liked. (-100) poptartinspace is not very well liked. (-100) poptartinspace is not very well liked. (-100) poptartinspace is not very well liked. (-100) poptartinspace is not very well liked. (-100)

b

Originally Posted by seiji69 View Post
    In France we NEVER tip! Nor restaurant or hotels!

hahahahah
    France has no clamping too

Good to see a country stand up for themselves even if they are rude hairy kunts

Brb move to France

dret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dret has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Server brah checking in,

I never get upset at small tips, it happens and its part of the job. Sometimes you get small tips, sometimes you get very generous tips. If you do your job right and try to give everybody good service, it evens out in the end.
    this is redo coupon

OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    tip $10 on every $100 spent crew

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิ Gsxr25's Avatar
    Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hyoogmyron View Post
    So you make more than a surgeon on the average week for an unskilled poverty job and you still get emotional when a table doesn't tip?

This is why I tip way less at nicer places because I know the servers are making way more than they're worth. My tips will be even lower now *******

Edit: just looked up server/bartender incomes and it looks like there's some mythical sought after $100k that people claim you can make in the right area with hard work but no one really does. And you're here frauding $365k like you make $1k/week. Did you make $1k one week and now you're claiming it forever? Post your bank statements

I hope someone negs you for me *******
    Math.... not even once.
    80% of the time all of the time.

BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol GJDM to that customer

EconBruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EconBruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EconBruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EconBruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EconBruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EconBruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EconBruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EconBruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EconBruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EconBruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EconBruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So you make more than a surgeon on the average week for an unskilled poverty job and you still get emotional when a table doesn't tip?

This is why I tip way less at nicer places because I know the servers are making way more than they're worth. My tips will be even lower now *******

Edit: just looked up server/bartender incomes and it looks like there's some mythical sought after $100k that people claim you can make in the right area with hard work but no one really does. And you're here frauding $365k like you make $1k/week. Did you make $1k one week and now you're claiming it forever? Post your bank statements

strong knowledge of number of weeks in a year

HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Gsxr25 View Post
    Math.... not even once.
    Originally Posted by EconBruh View Post
    strong knowledge of number of weeks in a year
    Ded.

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bro... I was at a kids party the other week,

a girl was talking about her job at the restaurant

she said "I may never quit working my job, everyone I know went to school or going to school and have loans and making $15 an hour"

then this is where the waiters/waitresses' deep secret they don't want you to know comes in

"I'm making $20-$30 an hour off my tips, so I make much more than they do and I didn't have to go to school and its pretty easy"

i wanted to fukin leave the party right then and there, wanted to tell my kid, FUK THAT PINATA we got other chit to do, but I stayed... but i stayed..

aware everyone, no tip america, someone needs to address tipping in america at these presidental debates, fuk the pro-life pro-choice debates
    *** Free Thinker Crew ***

*** Herbert The Future GOAT Crew ***

*** HTC ***

Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Reminds me of this chick on my ********.

There and back again twice, a deep red's tale.

Ain't Even FUKCING MAD! Scrizzle's Avatar
    Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jasonw1178 View Post
    Some of you anti-tip people might be happy to hear that there are a few chains of restaurants that are either discussing a non-tip service environment. However, you won't get out scott free. Nope, they are going to add 15% onto the bill as a service fee, to pay the server. (they may just eventually just increase the price of everything on the menu.

Now they took the choice away. No doubt, these chains will lose all their really good servers, and attract the crappy ones. So guess what kind of service you're going to get? Doesn't matter if the server gives you good service or not, they get the same pay. So, what is going to happen is that in order to get good service, you will have to go to high end restaurants. In the end, you will pay a lot more.

So, what did they do? Took choice away from you. Of course, it's clear that the newer generation that has had everything handed to them isn't capable of making choices.
    The bolded makes no sense. It's your job as a server to be polite, courteous, and knowledge about the menu. Nobody should have to tip you extra for that. It's in the job description. It's your fukcing job. If you don't do your job you get fired. That's how it works in any other business.

Can't blame servers for their "Tip me a percentage of your bill!!!" mentality though. If I was clearing hundreds of dollars weekly tax free I wouldn't want that shiet to change either. You're doing a job a high school drop out could do and getting paid more than some entry level college graduates. That shiet is the good life. Getting paid decent for walking plates of food 100 feet and asking "Could I get you anything else?"

NO TIP CREW!!!

eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

hyoogmoron

MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So basically everyone should boycott tipping until ******* restaurant owners start paying them a decent sum PLUS the ability to be tipped (like everywhere else)

srs

It may suck for a while for waiting staff but in the end would be better for them. Inb4 they just get bumped to permanent minimum wage then no one tips and the outcome is exactly the same.
    There is no thing without nothing.

MCC TAutist dicord: https://discord.gg/nX2fBRu

Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Scrizzle View Post
    The bolded makes no sense. It's your job as a server to be polite, courteous, and knowledge about the menu. Nobody should have to tip you extra for that. It's in the job description. It's your fukcing job. If you don't do your job you get fired. That's how it works in any other business.

Can't blame servers for their "Tip me a percentage of your bill!!!" mentality though. If I was clearing hundreds of dollars weekly tax free I wouldn't want that shiet to change either. You're doing a job a high school drop out could do and getting paid more than some entry level college graduates. That shiet is the good life. Getting paid decent for walking plates of food 100 feet and asking "Could I get you anything else?"

NO TIP CREW!!!
    You know that if you make a certain amount in tips, it gets taxed from your hourly wage, right?

And that hourly wage is already like $5 an hour.
    I don't lift.

jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000)
    France my not have tipping, but they do have seating charges, and so do a lot of other countries in Europe.

I'd be fine with a seating or service charge. This percentage thing is dumb. If I drop $200 on a dinner, does the server REALLY expect me to tip an additional $30 on top of that?

It's ridiculous.

For big parties, many restaurants DO add an 18% gratuity.

That makes sense, because I've seen many times when people start to drop out and leave cash to "cover" what they consumed, they never factor in tax or tip and the people that stay longer always end up holding the bag at the end.

Ain't Even FUKCING MAD! Scrizzle's Avatar
    Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Picur View Post
    You know that if you make a certain amount in tips, it gets taxed from your hourly wage, right?

And that hourly wage is already like $5 an hour.
    That's under the assumption everyone honestly reports their tips. Most of the time people just leave cash on the table so I don't see why anyone would say "yeah I made xxx. Tax me please."

LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if i had an edm loving douche as a server with that kind of attitude i'd tip him nothing too

Registered User AwkwrdBrazilian's Avatar
    AwkwrdBrazilian is just really nice. (+1000) AwkwrdBrazilian is just really nice. (+1000) AwkwrdBrazilian is just really nice. (+1000) AwkwrdBrazilian is just really nice. (+1000) AwkwrdBrazilian is just really nice. (+1000) AwkwrdBrazilian is just really nice. (+1000) AwkwrdBrazilian is just really nice. (+1000) AwkwrdBrazilian is just really nice. (+1000) AwkwrdBrazilian is just really nice. (+1000) AwkwrdBrazilian is just really nice. (+1000) AwkwrdBrazilian is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DotheDew563 View Post
    I always tip pretty well when going out to eat, but I fuking hate it when I have to go get carry out. The people who hand me my food stare at my pen when I'm signing the receipt, and when they see that I didn't tip, they give me a dirty look. All you did was hand me my food you stupid kunt, I didn't dine in.

Despise servers like that.
    lmao somebody tried to give me a lecture on how i should tip 20% for carryouts the other day

i fukken lold hard in their faces
    *USAF Crew*

Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Scrizzle View Post
    That's under the assumption everyone honestly reports their tips. Most of the time people just leave cash on the table so I don't see why anyone would say "yeah I made xxx. Tax me please."
    Most companies have a policy that you have to report any and all tips that you get at the end of the night. Sure it's not enforced in a lot of places so people get away with it, but that doesn't mean honest people that are actually good at their job should be phucked over by "no tip crew" because of it.
    I don't lift.

Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Jasonw1178 View Post
    Some of you anti-tip people might be happy to hear that there are a few chains of restaurants that are either discussing a non-tip service environment. However, you won't get out scott free. Nope, they are going to add 15% onto the bill as a service fee, to pay the server. (they may just eventually just increase the price of everything on the menu.

Now they took the choice away. No doubt, these chains will lose all their really good servers, and attract the crappy ones. So guess what kind of service you're going to get? Doesn't matter if the server gives you good service or not, they get the same pay. So, what is going to happen is that in order to get good service, you will have to go to high end restaurants. In the end, you will pay a lot more.

So, what did they do? Took choice away from you. Of course, it's clear that the newer generation that has had everything handed to them isn't capable of making choices.
    as already pointed out this is moronic retard logic. It's the manager's responsibility to hire people who do the job well regardless of how much money thay take directly from patrons. It's the same for every other job out there.

shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Gsxr25 View Post
    Math.... not even once.
    LOL just noticed that

Thanks for the laugh srs

FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Carrying those plates sure is hard work, especially if the customer orders a drink as well! What if they get a refill? OH GOD WHAT ABOUT THE REFILL?!~#~?$~24

Check your fuking privilege m8
    The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    would much rather have a no tip environment, a little higher menu costs to give the waiters/waitresses the minimum wage they deserve, nothing more, nothing less unless their job wants to pay them more.

If they want to give chit service, than ok, but all I want is the food to be taken to me and a drink refilled once or twice, not hard at all so why does it matter if they want to give chit service after that? I'll just complain to management, get something for free or discount and LOL my way out of there cause I won!

*** HTC ***

For comfort, not speed. Digital.god's Avatar
    Digital.god is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Digital.god is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Digital.god is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Digital.god is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Digital.god is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Digital.god is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Digital.god is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Digital.god is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Digital.god is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Digital.god is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Digital.god is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I hate tipping. I do it but good God does it ever piss me off. I worked security as some night clubs and I remember servers come tell us to kick someone out because she's not happy with the tip she got and I'd tell her to go fuk herself and customers come first.

Europe is so different. Fukin north american "cultures"
    Super Saiyan Crew

Today I will do what others won't
    so tomorrow I can accomplish
    what other's cant.

foxmarcace is just really nice. (+1000) foxmarcace is just really nice. (+1000) foxmarcace is just really nice. (+1000) foxmarcace is just really nice. (+1000) foxmarcace is just really nice. (+1000) foxmarcace is just really nice. (+1000) foxmarcace is just really nice. (+1000) foxmarcace is just really nice. (+1000) foxmarcace is just really nice. (+1000) foxmarcace is just really nice. (+1000) foxmarcace is just really nice. (+1000)
    He's lucky notips crew isn't there. looool

Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol@broke ass people who should stay home and cook complaining about having to tip. Welcome to the real world, if tipping was abolished, that money would be added to your check elsewhere.
    Disclaimer: Never been in the service industry, never complained about tipping someone who serves me.

Where in CO you at, OP?
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\
    Broncos - Nuggets - Rockies - Avalanche

fukstreet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fukstreet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fukstreet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fukstreet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fukstreet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fukstreet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fukstreet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fukstreet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fukstreet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fukstreet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fukstreet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by seiji69
    View Post
    In France we NEVER tip! Nor restaurant or hotels!

hahahahah
    Some of the hotels I stay at for work have started putting out envelopes on the nightstands for you to place tips for the cleaning staff.

Nope, that I will never do.

Originally Posted by Beliedat View Post
    lol@broke ass people who should stay home and cook complaining about having to tip. Welcome to the real world, if tipping was abolished, that money would be added to your check elsewhere.
    Disclaimer: Never been in the service industry, never complained about tipping someone who serves me.

Where in CO you at, OP?
    the cook does the work, the person "serving you" is the person who carries the plate to your table is the one crying for making $20-$30 an hour when someone tips $2.00

lmfao

*** HTC ***

Eat Sleep Lift and Poop Killshot1's Avatar
    Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Aware. Entitlement and peoples extremely sensitive feels are what I'm not liking about this country right now
    Engineering Master Race

Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by rocketfish View Post
    the cook does the work, the person "serving you" is the person who carries the plate to your table is the one crying for making $20-$30 an hour when someone tips $2.00

lmfao
    How does your opinion here refute anything in my post?

Edit: And lol@thinking all servers do is walk from point A to point B. There's a reason good servers get jobs at premier restaurants and make bank.

People with money are happy to pay extra for good service, because they recognize it. Broke dick fukks who should stay home eating ramen don't, instead they run to the misc and complain about tipping. lol
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\
    Broncos - Nuggets - Rockies - Avalanche

Melite is just really nice. (+1000) Melite is just really nice. (+1000) Melite is just really nice. (+1000) Melite is just really nice. (+1000) Melite is just really nice. (+1000) Melite is just really nice. (+1000) Melite is just really nice. (+1000) Melite is just really nice. (+1000) Melite is just really nice. (+1000) Melite is just really nice. (+1000) Melite is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cheap piece if chit
    ***Viking Crew***
    ***Irish Misc Crew***
    ^^^ Misc Hairstyle Crew ^^