Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    JackTriD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JackTriD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JackTriD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JackTriD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JackTriD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JackTriD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JackTriD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JackTriD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JackTriD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JackTriD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JackTriD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post
    It's called being facetious to make a point. I'm sure there are some nice places in Baltimore, and rumor has it there's a fairly decent hospital there as well.

But we all still know the statistics too. Don't we.
    Statistics do not accurately describe life in a particularly city or town. There are quite a few nice neighborhoods in Baltimore. My cousin lives in federal hill. Love visiting.

Reality of most of balitmore:

I just don't get you guys. Its like you all get off demonizing your fellow americans. Makes no sense. No different than the tools the demonize the southerns as being uneducated hicks. Being a foreign born US citizen its blows my mind how much americans tear the **** out of each other.

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JackTriD View Post
    I just don't get you guys. Its like you all get off demonizing your fellow americans. Makes no sense. No different than the tools the demonize the southerns as being uneducated hicks. Being a foreign born US citizen its blows my mind how much americans tear the **** out of each other.
    Well here's the thing bro..

Read the OP and that horseshiit about #blacklivesmatter. Been hearing that spew for the past year, and how I'm supposed to feel.... what, pity? Guilt? Outrage?

Meanwhile there's Baltimore isn't there. So if asking why zero fux are given about #thoselives = "tearing the **** out of each other" then so be it. I think it's actually a valid point, wouldn't you say?

Otherwise the #BLM movement really means "#blacklivesonlymatterwhentakenbywhitepeople
    Last edited by Bushmaster; 08-10-2015 at 11:04 AM.
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

⅟½⅓¾⅔⅕⅖⅗⅘⅙⅚⅛⅜⅝⅞ ➊➋➌➍➎➏➐➑➒ BadMonkeyFunker's Avatar
    BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Statistics do not accurately describe life in a particularly city or town. There are quite a few nice neighborhoods in Baltimore. My cousin lives in federal hill. Love visiting.
    Federal hill is one of the "good/ok" areas among young professionals and frat dudes. That's why Fed hill faces "inner harbor" and average shtty row home goes for over $300K. It's no way no how the representation of the city.

It's like looking at inner harbor and saying everybody in Bmore lives in million $ lofts. Yes there are good neigborhoods/areas such as Mt Vernon, Charles village, Fed Hill, Harbor etc.. But ....

This is what rest of the city looks like ;

Last edited by BadMonkeyFunker; 08-10-2015 at 11:05 AM.

JackTriD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JackTriD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JackTriD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JackTriD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JackTriD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JackTriD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JackTriD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JackTriD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JackTriD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JackTriD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JackTriD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BadMonkeyFunker View Post
    Federal hill is one of the "good/ok" areas among young professionals and frat dudes. That's why Fed hill faces "inner harbor" and average shtty row home goes for over $300K. It's no way no how the representation of the city.

It's like looking at inner harbor and saying everybody in Bmore lives in million $ lofts.

This is what rest of the city looks like ;

[img]]
    Not saying fed hill represents all of Baltimore. But neither are black people dropping dead all city a fair characterization. Hampden, Wayman Park, etc. I have quite a few relatives in baltimore.
    Seriously dont get you americans ****ting on each other.

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Seriously dont get you americans ****ting on each other.
    So no comments on the OP? Just the ones who disagree and point out the blatant hypocracy of "the movement." Gotcha.

Also, "You Americans?" Where are you?
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

Well here's the thing bro..

Read the OP and that horseshiit about #blacklivesmatter. Been hearing that spew for the past year, and how I'm supposed to feel.... what, pity? Guilt? Outrage?
    Dont watch the news. I cut cable/dish over a year ago. I never hear about black lives matter and whatever else gets you all in a uproar. Hell I couldnt even watch the republican debate. But given what I read about it in the papers, glad I missed almost all of it.

So no comments on the OP? Just the ones who disagree and point out the blatant hypocracy of "the movement." Gotcha.
    Actually Jack, since you feel the need to lecture, what do you make of the #BLM movement? And more to the point, why do you think it seems to be pretty subjective so far?

Case in point Baltimore. Where is the hash-tag movement for the 200 or so people that have been killed there so far this year?

- Jayarbie

Dont watch the news. I cut cable/dish over a year ago. I never hear about black lives matter and whatever else gets you all in a uproar. Hell I couldnt even watch the republican debate..
    If you have no idea WTF is going on then you have no right to lecture.

But given what I read about it in the papers, glad I missed almost all of it
    Didn't read the OP either I'm guessing.

- Jayarbie

Dont have an opinion on the OP or his post one way or the other. Sorry bro, I catch very little news unless its local and it impacts me. I just took issue with your general characterizing of baltimore.

Also, "You Americans?" Where are you?
    I am a naturalized citizen. Watching the way americans tear each other down 24/7 is disheartening. You all hate each other even when each others actions do not impact the other. Makes no sense.

If you have no idea WTF is going on then you have no right to lecture.
    Who's lecturing? Me stating americans are tearing down your fellow Americans is lecturing? Damn bro, you all need to lose that us vs them mentality. Its no wonder you all hate on each other so much. smdh

Stop taking my comments as a personal attack. You seem like an intelligent dude. I just disagreed with the way you characterized Baltimore. Thats it. no hate.

Didn't read the OP either I'm guessing.
    Just read it. OP makes assumptions about people that he doesnt know. . Maybe thats why you two get each other riled up?

HerbalMedicine is just really nice. (+1000) HerbalMedicine is just really nice. (+1000) HerbalMedicine is just really nice. (+1000) HerbalMedicine is just really nice. (+1000) HerbalMedicine is just really nice. (+1000) HerbalMedicine is just really nice. (+1000) HerbalMedicine is just really nice. (+1000) HerbalMedicine is just really nice. (+1000) HerbalMedicine is just really nice. (+1000) HerbalMedicine is just really nice. (+1000) HerbalMedicine is just really nice. (+1000)
    Black people are the reason for welfare. They just over reproduce kids to add more money to welfare each month and let them do whatever the fukk they want with no education and that's why there's so many thugs and gang members running around killing people and robbing ****. These kids are literally just an excuse to collect more welfare money. Lives like those.. They literally don't matter as they will never be anything but a 8x10 jail cell occupant. Srs
    My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch.

I am a naturalized citizen. Watching the way americans tear each other down 24/7 is disheartening. You all hate each other even when each others actions do not impact the other. Makes no sense.
    And I agree with that. But OTOH I'm not going to have any #fingers pointed at me or any #guilt trips shoveled. Want to talk about #black lives mattering? Then asking why they don't seem to matter very much in Baltimore is absolutely valid and fair.

I just took issue with your general characterizing of baltimore.
    Ok, Johns Hopkins is a great hospital. Point taken...

Still, 200 #people murdered this year though. Why don't those #lives #matter?

- Jayarbie

mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by larmo8 View Post
    Was this helpful?
    1. We have had an African-American president.
    2. We have African-Americans that are millionaires & billionaires in the U.S.
    3. We have had innumerable amounts of cultural icons that were African-American.
    4. American sports are dominated by African-Americans.
    5. American entertainment, especially music, is dominated by African-Americans.
    6. There are sexual cultists world-round that worship "Black" people solely over aesthetics.

Please tell me where & how the pain & oppression is occuring. Come 22nd Century, "blacks" won't even be a minority anymore on this planet. "Whites" will.

BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just took issue with your general characterizing of baltimore.
    [/B]

You all hate each other even when each others actions do not impact the other. Makes no sense.
    Oh you mean like the time I was going to get run over by a speeding stolen car by a 17 yr old thug...(Oh I mean youth) trying to get away from cops...

Or you mean the time I got into a fight because this gentleman didn't like the fact that I had to touch his arm in a packed charm city circulator ... calling me a mutorfukin cracker... ???

hmm.. how about the time my wife got chased by 3 young gentleman with bright future after work and she had to start running till she saw a cop car, two blocks from J Hopkins. Not to mention all the cat callings, dirty looks over the years...

Or the time I got this nice gentleman break into my house through back kitchen door.

Oh yes.. their actions never affected me. All in Bmore. I have 15 years full of stories. And yet i still don't hate anybody. I am just happy I am nowhere near that city anymore....
    Last edited by BadMonkeyFunker; 08-10-2015 at 11:47 AM.

And I agree with that. But OTOH I'm not going to have any #fingers pointed at me or any #guilt trips shoveled. Want to talk about #black lives mattering? Then asking why they don't seem to matter very much in Baltimore is absolutely valid and fair.
    Why do you care if a group of people 1000 miles away is pointing fingers at you? Are your minority friends pointing finger at you? If so, then I find it reasonable to get worked up about it. Otherwise let it go. Im hispanic. if I got worked up over stuff people said online about my relatives I would be in a constant state of anger.

There always seems to be a greater outrage when it is a government official that kills someones relative or a government official discriminates against someone. Why is that? I think it is because we want to hold our government officials to a higher standard than our fellow citizens. We have an expectation for government officials to go above and beyond what normal citizens do.
    Its that expectation that makes this such a great country. If you go to any central or south american country, citizens do not expect their government officials to go above and beyond the call of duty. Hell we are stunned when that happens and start making bets when that official is going to be killed.

Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    LOL three pages deep and OP hasn't responded once?
    guys i not afriad 2 show my boobs cuz they r just boobs but i aint a slut yall so sorry i aint showing cuz i have respect for my self

Rep: 7/12/2008 @ 5:26pm = 35.

Rep: 7/12/2008 @ 5:27pm = 547.

THANKS LIFE ALERT!
    jonnymontag: dont try to feel better. be better.
    *Will never have aesthetic abs crew*

Oh you mean like the time I was going to run over by a speeding stolen car by a 17 yr old thug...(Oh I mean youth) trying to get away from cops...

Or you mean the time I got into a fight because this gentleman didn't like the fact that I had to touch his arm in a packed charm city circulator ... calling me a mutorfukin cracker... ???

hmm.. how about the time my wife got chased by 3 young gentleman with bright future after work and she had start running till she saw a cop car, two blocks from J Hopkins. Not to mention all the cat callings, dirty looks over the years...

Or the time I got this nice gentleman break into my house through back kitchen door.

Oh yes.. their actions never affected me. All in Bmore. I have 15 years full of stories.
    I dunno bro. People just dont approach me that way nor threaten me. ive lived in some bad parts of south florida and faced more crime there than I have ever faced in the north east. My experiences in Miami dont make me fearful or hateful of cubans generally speaking.

How are your interactions with your minority friends? Good/bad/dont discuss politics?

DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Since when is BlackLivesMatter all about the drug war? If you want to cite one thing that has continuously helped to keep the distribution between the races skewed, and keep the poor poorer, and suck up tax dollars to fund pure human suffering, then it is the drug war. It disproportionately affects poor white people as well, but I can see the association with inner city African-Americans.

So what is with all of the white privilege, racism focus? Let's get on board together and vote for candidates who speak out against the drug war and want to soften penalties, pardon nonviolent offenders, and destroy the incentives for violent crime and gang affiliation.

But wait, I could swear that these ignorant BLMs were just howling indiscriminately like uncaged animals at Bernie Sanders, who as far as I am aware is all for making progress in pulling out of the war on drugs and mitigating the negative effects. What progress are the BLMs making? Are they encouraging literacy, making it cool to read, discouraging gang affiliation, making disparaging comments about those who exploit young blacks like popular entertainment media?

JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500)
    The slogan "Black Lives Matter" is about as racist as you can get, and I believe that anyone who peddles it is a racist. It's insinuating that "black lives matter" more than the lives of other races--just as feminism insinuates that female lives are more important than male lives.

Also, I live in Maryland and Baltimore is a f*ckin sh!thole for the most part. I try my best to NEVER, EVER go there. Much prefer D.C. when going out.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am in Baltimore on a weekly basis. Your description of Baltimore is a bit comical. brb people think federal hill looks like sandstown-Winchester.
    Thanks for the reality check I am there for fun 2 times a month.

I dunno bro. People just dont approach me that way nor threaten me. ive lived in some bad parts of south florida and faced more crime there than I have ever faced in the north east. My experiences in Miami dont make me fearful or hateful of cubans generally speaking.

How are your interactions with your minority friends? Good/bad/dont discuss politics?
    I am not hateful of anybody. I live in San Diego now, it's full of minorities, heck they're the majority here. 80% of my office is Hispanics. Zero problems. Wonderful people everywhere here. Even the homeless ( and we have a lot here because of the weather) are nicer than the average educated/employed "minority" in Bmore.

I know because I had to fly back last month, as soon as I got to the rental counter I got hit by the welcoming "bmore attitude" by a strong independent bl... woman... yikes!

And on top of all that BS, shtty east coast weather. Hot humid summers and cold ass winters. No thank you.

tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Lived in both areas as well. Without a doubt Baltimore is a far more violent city than Miami with 2 - 4x the number of violent crimes per year than Miami. Miami has cleaned itself up a lot over the last 20 years.
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    ..Make the Misc Great..
    .Again - Donald Trump.
    |___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Reality of most of balitmore:

Baltimore is way too mixed. There are nice areas, but they are intertwined with shtholes.

Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh you mean like the time I was going to get run over by a speeding stolen car by a 17 yr old thug...(Oh I mean youth) trying to get away from cops...

hmm.. how about the time my wife got chased by 3 young gentleman with bright future after work and she had to start running till she saw a cop car, two blocks from J Hopkins. Not to mention all the cat callings, dirty looks over the years...

Oh yes.. their actions never affected me. All in Bmore. I have 15 years full of stories. And yet i still don't hate anybody. I am just happy I am nowhere near that city anymore....
    Good move. Stay away from these big cities. One day, the SNAP cards won't work and the welfare checks will bounce.
    “From this day to the ending of the world,
    But we in it shall be rememberèd—
    We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
    For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother...â€

Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JHCL1990 View Post
    The slogan "Black Lives Matter" is about as racist as you can get, and I believe that anyone who peddles it is a racist. It's insinuating that "black lives matter" more than the lives of other races--just as feminism insinuates that female lives are more important than male lives.

Also, I live in Maryland and Baltimore is a f*ckin sh!thole for the most part. I try my best to NEVER, EVER go there. Much prefer D.C. when going out.
    Good idea. D.C. has some pretty bad places too, though.
    “From this day to the ending of the world,
    But we in it shall be rememberèd—
    We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
    For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother...â€

Shrugs4Life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shrugs4Life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shrugs4Life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shrugs4Life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shrugs4Life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shrugs4Life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shrugs4Life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shrugs4Life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shrugs4Life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shrugs4Life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shrugs4Life is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I get it and really don't have a problem with it. They feel like they're unfairly marginalized. I just wish that some of the leaders in the movement would also own up to the very, very real problems in their own communities. I'm not going to spout of that stats because it's been done ad naseum, there needs to be a more serious discussion centered around why their crime rates are so high.

"Your one f*ck fantasy" Shortfuze's Avatar
    Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There are more than just black and white people in the US. Why would Hispanics or Asians have any interest in BLM issues?
    *Simplicity is the key to life*

Thanks ZBlacktt for the mod rep!
    Thanks ForumSentinel for the admin rep!
    Thanks Gxp23 for the mod rep!
    Thanks 400LB Gorilla for the mod rep!
    Thanks CountryMike for admin rep!
    Thanks Nics1246 for mod rep!

I got married on August 24, 2013!!
    ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Originally Posted by repsDTGdaily View Post
    Baltimore is way too mixed. There are nice areas, but they are intertwined with shtholes.
    I will admit to that. It is one of the few metropolitan areas I have been to where one block is fine, and the next block over it is completely different.

I am not hateful of anybody. I live in San Diego now, it's full of minorities, heck they're the majority here. 80% of my office is Hispanics. Zero problems. Wonderful people everywhere here. Even the homeless ( and we have a lot here because of the weather) are nicer than the average educated/employed "minority" in Bmore.

I know because I had to fly back last month, as soon as I got to the rental counter I got hit by the welcoming "bmore attitude" by a strong independent bl... woman... yikes!

And on top of all that BS, shtty east coast weather. Hot humid summers and cold ass winters. No thank you.
    Yep and in other thread I see people bashing hispanics and California being the ****tiest place in the country. They way you americans tear each other down is mind blowing. You all tear down any part of the country you are not living in. You guys have it so damn good and dont even realize it. smdh.

caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Well really the US is divided culturally into multiple different regions...we just happen to share a language, unlike Europe. But that's another story for another thread
    I'm super serial