Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000)

Lee Priest fires back at Phil Heath in regards to dissing Arnolds legs

Hahaha Lee Priest is the best, speaks a lot of truth in this vid.

★★★ I was part of Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    No Fap October 2012 COMPLETED!
    Misc Persian Crew
    -->>MMC<<--
    Dorian Yates training = The only way to train!
    M4L Krew Representing!~
    RIP - Az "Zyzz" Sergeyevich :( , The god has fallen, but the legend lives on! <3

Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Cool

I am getting an error message....

http://youtu.be/p-tElvjSox0
    Last edited by Salden; 08-07-2015 at 04:05 AM.

ZM92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZM92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZM92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZM92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZM92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZM92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZM92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZM92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZM92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZM92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZM92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    seen it, he's right about it - people don't even know who Phil Heath is and he's talking chit about Arnold..

Yonkersguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yonkersguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yonkersguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yonkersguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yonkersguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yonkersguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yonkersguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yonkersguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yonkersguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yonkersguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yonkersguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    He's right, Phil will never be an Arnold. For that matter, Phil will never even be a Lee Priest!
    I don't want to look good for 40..I want to look good for any age.

JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lee is spot on here.

Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    100% truth!!!!

BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000)
    I listened to the video. I agree with everything he said. The only part I didn't like was when Lee said the only people that will care about him after he retires will be his parole officer..that was such an uncalled for low blow, that I cringed a little.
    But hey I guess if you disrespect people you can't be surprised if they do it back but if that person does it back are they at all better than the person they're criticizing? Perspectives..
    "Quiet boy! Where is your honor?.. Like all pure blooded Saiyans, Kakarot would rather die fighting than win with one of those disgraceful senzu beans as his crutch. Kakarot trained in the hyperbolic time chamber just as we did; now let's see what he can do."
    Instagram: Boa_Bite

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Videos of prime heath will be posted, and stared in awe, until this sport dies. I won't repost them but you know what i'm talking about
    "Kai's traps outsize him, when you compare them to the rest of his body, he's very very thick there, it makes him unbalanced." - Lee Thompson

Buzzballs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Buzzballs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Buzzballs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Buzzballs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Buzzballs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Buzzballs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Buzzballs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Buzzballs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I agree on everything except what he said about Arnold winning in today's competitions. I think the the thick blocky proportions required today are unattainable for someone Arnold's height.

Also phil will be remembered for his 2011 win alone. Insane physique that year.

masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There has to be some animosity between Phil and Arnold. First he says he won't compete in another Arnold Classic unless they change the payout to make it worth his time....meanwhile we've had the most prestigious bodybuilders of all time competing in that event since it started. Then adds a total irrelevant comment about Arnold's legs after responding to that question regarding midsections and the direction of the sport in a completely condescending way.

I admire Phil's physique, as it truly is awesome and because I simply view bodybuilding from my own objective point of view and don't have "favorites" that I blindly defend or vice versa. The guy is a mutant with a physique unlike anyone else in terms of cartoonish, round muscle. Phil always says that he tries to model himself off Jay Cutler, whether it be the business aspect (which I think he's successful at) or being the "ambassador" of the sport (which I think he's terrible at). I can't help but cringe at the way he takes every question that might inspire some healthy debate as a personal attack, especially from fans. His lack of confidence is so easily seen through his fake veil of confidence that he tries so hard to wear, as well as his inability to be humble and professional as the best bodybuilder on the planet (which I think he currently is).

When Phil won the Mr. O in 2011, he was without question the best man on stage and carried himself as such. I miss that guy to be honest. The 2012 Olympia unveiled a different Phil....the one we see today who can't go 5 minutes without reminding his #haters that he's won with straight firsts every year (lol), that talks about winning 4 Olympias as the "dynasty creation in the sports world", that calls stupid kids trolling on ******** "bitchboy", and who takes digs at the man who is largely responsible for allowing bodybuilders like himself to make a career out of it. Confidence is silent, insecurities are loud.

Instagram - @dan_evan1

TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Too much sodium in Lee's diet. He sounded super salty. smh

"The only person who will be seeing Phil Heath in twenty years time after he retires will be his parole officer."

WTF

endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TexasMajor View Post
    Too much sodium in Lee's diet. He sounded super salty. smh

"The only person who will be seeing Phil Heath in twenty years time after he retires will be his parole officer."

WTF
    I bet he knows something about Phil or Phil's business that the average BBer fan doesn't, otherwise that statement doesn't really make sense

Masthead hit the nail on the head, well said
    Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear; The brave may not live forever but the cautious do not live at all.

"He seems to be holding a slight film of glycogen.. his pizza levels could be 1 or 2 lower as well"

mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    guys..come on..the "parole officer" remark is just Lee's way of saying..IF Phil keeps up his cocky attitude that it COULD land him in trouble some day..Its nothing to do with being racist or politically correct "i hate that term puke!"...its a simple statement that is no more insulting than Phil's comment about Arnold..geeshh..
    !!!!DONT LIKE ME?..DONT AGREE!!!...DONT CARE!!!!..."drops mic"...PEACEOUT!!!

KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by masthead716 View Post
    There has to be some animosity between Phil and Arnold. First he says he won't compete in another Arnold Classic unless they change the payout to make it worth his time....meanwhile we've had the most prestigious bodybuilders of all time competing in that event since it started. Then adds a total irrelevant comment about Arnold's legs after responding to that question regarding midsections and the direction of the sport in a completely condescending way.

I admire Phil's physique, as it truly is awesome and because I simply view bodybuilding from my own objective point of view and don't have "favorites" that I blindly defend or vice versa. The guy is a mutant with a physique unlike anyone else in terms of cartoonish, round muscle. Phil always says that he tries to model himself off Jay Cutler, whether it be the business aspect (which I think he's successful at) or being the "ambassador" of the sport (which I think he's terrible at). I can't help but cringe at the way he takes every question that might inspire some healthy debate as a personal attack, especially from fans. His lack of confidence is so easily seen through his fake veil of confidence that he tries so hard to wear, as well as his inability to be humble and professional as the best bodybuilder on the planet (which I think he currently is).

When Phil won the Mr. O in 2011, he was without question the best man on stage and carried himself as such. I miss that guy to be honest. The 2012 Olympia unveiled a different Phil....the one we see today who can't go 5 minutes without reminding his #haters that he's won with straight firsts every year (lol), that talks about winning 4 Olympias as the "dynasty creation in the sports world", that calls stupid kids trolling on ******** "bitchboy", and who takes digs at the man who is largely responsible for allowing bodybuilders like himself to make a career out of it. Confidence is silent, insecurities are loud.

Great post.

RP R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution JamesMUSCLE's Avatar
    JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lolz. Phil "the Gut" Heath

Your life will never be a straight path.”
    “To not only take risks, but to be open to life. To accept new views and to be open to new opinions. While it may be frightening, it will also be rewarding. Because the chances you take… the people you meet… the people you love…the faith that you have—that’s what’s going to define your life.”
    “And when you fall throughout life, fall forward.”
    -Denzel Washington

mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JamesMUSCLE View Post
    Lolz. Phil "the Gut" Heath

to be fair..they all have guts..some just keep them sucked in more often..we've seen pics of Yates,Coleman,Jay all with guts out and looking horrible.When they hit their back double bi "if im not mistaken the pose?"..sometimes we get a picture from the side or front and they all have their guts pushed so far out it even makes my fat butt feel good..lol..so..just saying..
    !!!!DONT LIKE ME?..DONT AGREE!!!...DONT CARE!!!!..."drops mic"...PEACEOUT!!!

Registered User hairlineofpeace's Avatar
    hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Arnold:

- Came from Austria

- Already had two companies in his early twenties

- Was Mr. Olympia at that time

- Worked full time, went to gym in early morning and evening, also got himself a degree

- Became a millionaire from his own business ventures which had nothing to do with bodybuilding before the age of 30.

- Won 5000$ or something like that for the mr. Olympia titles

- Retired in his early thirties and started acting for fun, made a successful comback for chit and giggles and won the mr. O yet again.

- Thinks most bodybuilders are lazy AF, sicne all they do is spend their time in the gym and expect to be paid

- Is officially seen as one of the most successful and important US immigrants of the 20th century

- Is known by almost anyone in the Western world and large parts of Africa and Asia

Phil:

- Was somewhat good at basketball, quit

- Spends most of his time in the gym

- Has a poverty amateurish supplement company and a butt-ugly sneaker design

- Lives of his bodybuilding wins

- Only known by BB fans

Conclusion: Phil should shut up and respect someone who had accomplished way more at his age.

Team hairline

RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You cant compare what Phil does with what arnold did.Very different times.It was much easier to rise in the 60s or 70s than now .
    Phil criticized arnold the bodybuilder, not his achievements elsewhere.And he spends less time in the gym than arnold did- the 4-5 hours he always mentions.
    Arnold started bb at 15, Phil at 23-24?huge difference.Arnold being millionaire at 30 is the same with Phil being one at 40.And Phil will definetely be a millionaire by the time he is 40.

KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RobberBaron13 View Post
    You cant compare what Phil does with what arnold did.Very different times.It was much easier to rise in the 60s or 70s than now .
    Phil criticized arnold the bodybuilder, not his achievements elsewhere.And he spends less time in the gym than arnold did- the 4-5 hours he always mentions.
    Arnold started bb at 15, Phil at 23-24?huge difference.Arnold being millionaire at 30 is the same with Phil being one at 40.And Phil will definetely be a millionaire by the time he is 40.
    Arnold the bodybuilder and Arnold the man are one in the same, you can't criticise Arnold the bodybuilder without taking a shot at Arnold the man, Arnold has more success in his pinky finger than Phil with ever have.

To the vast majority of people on this planet Arnold is bodybuilding, all the rest sit in his shadow and live off his legacy.

RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It's obvious arnold accumulated far more wealth, fame, influence...than all the other bodybuilders in history combined, no question about that. But that doesn't mean he can't be criticized. He wasnt perfect as a bodybuilder, in all fairness nobody is. If you are not perfect then you can be criticized.And Phil being multiple Mr Olympia winner, has certainly earned this "right". And he isn't the first one to do it either, Nasser also said it in an interview on this very website. And alot of former and current bodybuilders proly think the same way just prefer to stay quiet for respect.
    Not saying criticizing a legend of the sport is nice, it shouldn't be done.But we live in a free world and everyone is entitled to an opinion and Phil likes to have a go at others sometimes.
    In all fairness the vast majority of this planet don't bodybuild and their opinion is hardly relevant because of that.

JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by RobberBaron13 View Post
    It's obvious arnold accumulated far more wealth, fame, influence...than all the other bodybuilders in history combined, no question about that. But that doesn't mean he can't be criticized. He wasnt perfect as a bodybuilder, in all fairness nobody is. If you are not perfect then you can be criticized.And Phil being multiple Mr Olympia winner, has certainly earned this "right". And he isn't the first one to do it either, Nasser also said it in an interview on this very website. And alot of former and current bodybuilders proly think the same way just prefer to stay quiet for respect.
    Not saying criticizing a legend of the sport is nice, it shouldn't be done.But we live in a free world and everyone is entitled to an opinion and Phil likes to have a go at others sometimes.
    In all fairness the vast majority of this planet don't bodybuild and their opinion is hardly relevant because of that.
    but arnold was perfect as far as proportions go. pretty sure it says that in the guinness book of world records

Germzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Germzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Germzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Germzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Germzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Germzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Germzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Germzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Germzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Germzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hes on a bunch of pain meds from his recent crash. Looks a little spacey compared to a couple months ago. Ive seen people act pretty out of character on the strong ones i.e oxycodone,dilaudid etc
    Soldiers! Don't give yourselves to brutes men who despise you enslave you who regiment your lives tell you what to do what to think or what to feel! Who drill you, diet you, treat you like cattle, use you as cannon fodder. Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men machine men with machine minds and machine hearts! You are not machines! You are not cattle! You are men! -Charlie Chaplin

ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by endurancell View Post
    I bet he knows something about Phil or Phil's business that the average BBer fan doesn't, otherwise that statement doesn't really make sense

Masthead hit the nail on the head, well said
    Yes agree with Masthead, Heath 2011 personality was very different from 2012, the question is which is his real personality.

Lee was spot on also.

Team Romgle
    TEAM WOLF + TEAM KAI +TEAM CEDRIC + TEAM ROMGLE - TEAM RAMY - TEAM FAIR JUDGING
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    20 Years of bodybuilding knowledge, it does n't come easy 'FullROM 2012'
    Always train with a FullROM - Do not brag about how much weight you can lift if you do not use a FullROM - 'FullROM 2012'
    TEAM LEVRONE

Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000) Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000) Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000) Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000) Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000) Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000) Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000) Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000) Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000) Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000) Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000)
    parole officer comment ruined the whole video for me tbh
    Always pick #4.

Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Lindoras View Post
    Hey, he's Australian. He can't help but be a bit racist.
    It is with people like you that this sport will never grow. "When you say, everything and anything to be pro, do you mean even to turn HOMO?...

- Serge Nubret

203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah that was a bit uncalled for.
    In before Phil makes a joke about the IRS coming after Lee

Area51guy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Area51guy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Area51guy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Area51guy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Area51guy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Area51guy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Area51guy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Area51guy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Area51guy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Area51guy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Area51guy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    pretty much all the comments Priest made about heath being forgotten by people could be pretty much applied to Every Mr Olympia Winner , ask anyone in the street which bodybuilders they know about and none of them will mention
    larry scott, Oliva , Zane etc etc right up to Heath today.. they don't know and don't care

but they will know Arnold and Lou Ferrigno because they appeared in movies and tv shows

they only became house hold names when they stepped OUT of the sport and entered main stream entertainment

If Phil Heath winds up playing a Super hero in a movie then the world will know him...not that I see that happening but you never know

ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    NO. In the light of the 2015 FIFA corruption case Lee's statements were and are fully relevant.

TEAM FAIR JUDGING
    Always train with a FullROM - Do not brag about how much weight you can lift if you do not use a FullROM - 'FullROM 2012'
    TEAM LEVRONE

Originally Posted by Kiwi_ View Post
    Hey, he's Australian. He can't help but be a bit racist.
    What made you think Lee was racist? As someone who has experienced racism based on my ethnicity and the colour of my skin I did not pick up on anything racist.
    TEAM LEVRONE

AnthonyMN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AnthonyMN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AnthonyMN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AnthonyMN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AnthonyMN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AnthonyMN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AnthonyMN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AnthonyMN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AnthonyMN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AnthonyMN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AnthonyMN is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Amen.