View Poll Results: How many days a week do you brahs lift?

Voters
112. You may not vote on this poll
  • Once a week

2 1.79%
  • Twice a week

5 4.46%
  • Three times a week

23 20.54%
  • Four times a week

35 31.25%
  • Five times a week

23 20.54%
  • Six times a week

18 16.07%
  • Seven times a week

6 5.36%
Closed Thread
Page 23 of 83 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 ... LastLast
    MarkNormak is just really nice. (+1000) MarkNormak is just really nice. (+1000) MarkNormak is just really nice. (+1000) MarkNormak is just really nice. (+1000) MarkNormak is just really nice. (+1000) MarkNormak is just really nice. (+1000) MarkNormak is just really nice. (+1000) MarkNormak is just really nice. (+1000) MarkNormak is just really nice. (+1000) MarkNormak is just really nice. (+1000) MarkNormak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FreeRadicals View Post
    At first I was like: Okay, you're kinda gay, like 50% gay.

But now you're just a full blown at this point.
    Lelz, "FULL BLOWN" haha...get it?

Oh god this is why no girls like me...
    DO IT! JUST DO IT! Don't let ur dreams b dreams. Yesterday u sed 2morrow, so JUST DO IT! Make ur dreams come tru! Sum people dream of success while ur gonna wake up & work HARD @ it! NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE! U should get 2 the point where any1 else wood quit, and ur not gonna stop there. NO! What r u waiting 4? YES U CAN! If ur tired of starting over, STOP GIVING UP!
    *Serratus sculpted like gods' of Mt. Olympus crew*
    *Weakling crew*
    *CANADIAN CREW*
    *Bicep Avi Crew ᕙ✪ (⇀‸↼‶)*

AyyBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyyBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyyBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyyBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyyBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyyBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyyBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyyBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyyBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyyBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyyBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is a TROLL thread. Mods please close this thread if you can, thank you

oscarsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oscarsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oscarsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oscarsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oscarsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oscarsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oscarsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oscarsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oscarsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oscarsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oscarsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    no it aint, it's real life.. you just feel ashamed now..

its ok OPIE... enjoy that though of anothers man's babies on your hands.

aGid6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aGid6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aGid6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aGid6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aGid6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aGid6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aGid6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aGid6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aGid6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aGid6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aGid6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    op is literally a *******

AyyBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyyBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyyBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyyBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyyBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyyBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyyBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyyBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyyBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyyBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyyBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by oscarsx View Post
    no it aint, it's real life.. you just feel ashamed now..

its ok OPIE... enjoy that though of anothers man's babies on your hands.
    Lol fella I didn't bang a tranny or cheat on my gf. This is a troll thread and why it reached this many pages and views? is just bizarre. Call the tranny himself and ask him if you're not convinced lol. Trannies are disgusting and mentally fuked up. I would never think about touching one or even hugging one

Again, this is a troll thread confirmed

Originally Posted by aGid6 View Post
    op is literally a *******
    Calm down

my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AyyBrah View Post
    Lol fella I didn't bang a tranny or cheat on my gf. This is a troll thread and why it reached this many pages and views? is just bizarre. Call the tranny himself and ask him if you're not convinced lol. Trannies are disgusting and mentally fuked up. I would never think about touching one or even hugging one

Calm down
    Dude, no need to lie to us here on the misc man. If you like giving out handjobs to tranny's then go for it, no need to be so salty about all this.
    Why the misc thinks all women are cheating whores
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133661021

If you sleep with a taken girl, you condone cheating
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170015893

mixednutz is a name known to all. (+5000) mixednutz is a name known to all. (+5000) mixednutz is a name known to all. (+5000) mixednutz is a name known to all. (+5000) mixednutz is a name known to all. (+5000) mixednutz is a name known to all. (+5000) mixednutz is a name known to all. (+5000) mixednutz is a name known to all. (+5000) mixednutz is a name known to all. (+5000) mixednutz is a name known to all. (+5000) mixednutz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP feels ashamed now, all of a sudden "its a troll thread" lolol..

NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Calm down

OP, we understand you're love for trannies, no need to call it a "troll thread"
    "He who says he can, and he who says he can't, are both usually right."

-Confucius

Early 2013 - 170lbs (Obese/binge eater)
    Early 2014 - 92lbs (Anorexic/depression)
    Current - 200lbs (Powerlifter/Bodybuilder)

DL - 500lbs
    SQ - 405lbs
    BE - 300lbs

**********\\\POSITIVE CREW///***********

ScienceWhiz is not very well liked. (-100) ScienceWhiz is not very well liked. (-100) ScienceWhiz is not very well liked. (-100) ScienceWhiz is not very well liked. (-100) ScienceWhiz is not very well liked. (-100) ScienceWhiz is not very well liked. (-100) ScienceWhiz is not very well liked. (-100) ScienceWhiz is not very well liked. (-100) ScienceWhiz is not very well liked. (-100) ScienceWhiz is not very well liked. (-100) ScienceWhiz is not very well liked. (-100)
    This totally happened

Originally Posted by my.self View Post
    Dude, no need to lie to us here on the misc man. If you like giving out handjobs to tranny's then go for it, no need to be so salty about all this.
    I'm not lying. Call the tranny himself and ask him if you don't believe me. His number is some where in this thread. A miscer posted it and even talked to him. I've never spoken to this tranny or seen this tranny in my life full srs. You can believe as you wish though fella. I know I was trolling and many others also know that too. I'm straight and have a gf I love very much

A mod is going to close this thread soon too, so no worries. Have a good day mate

Originally Posted by ScienceWhiz View Post
    This totally happened
    It never happened

ILUVNUNCHUCKS is not very well liked. (-100) ILUVNUNCHUCKS is not very well liked. (-100) ILUVNUNCHUCKS is not very well liked. (-100) ILUVNUNCHUCKS is not very well liked. (-100) ILUVNUNCHUCKS is not very well liked. (-100) ILUVNUNCHUCKS is not very well liked. (-100) ILUVNUNCHUCKS is not very well liked. (-100) ILUVNUNCHUCKS is not very well liked. (-100) ILUVNUNCHUCKS is not very well liked. (-100) ILUVNUNCHUCKS is not very well liked. (-100) ILUVNUNCHUCKS is not very well liked. (-100)
    Hey homer,

It doesn't matter if they are feminine, they are not of the female gender. Post-op, and pre-op, there's no difference in which is gayer. They both are 100% gay.

Could you imagine going around in an era like the 1930s with some ****gy time sh*t like "I'm pansexual and like to have sex with men that have had surgery to look like women?" Could you? Do you know what the f*cking reaction would have been? They would have smacked you across your beta f*cking face and put you in the dirt, you gay sh*t. Get the f*ck out of here. Walk up to your dad with some f*g sh*t like that and see what he says.

This is what feminism has done to this country. Brb clearly gay, but can claim I'm straight because feminists have deluded motherf*ckers with their gay idealogy.

Just admit it. I really don't have much against gays. I'm creeped out by them, but I think they should be allowed to live. However, you f*ckers who are gay and go around saying you're straight need an ass whooping to put you back into reality.

Originally Posted by ILUVNUNCHUCKS View Post
    Hey homer,

It doesn't matter if they are feminine, they are not of the female gender. Post-op, and pre-op, there's no difference in which is gayer. They both are 100% gay.

Could you imagine going around in an era like the 1930s with some ****gy time sh*t like "I'm pansexual and like to have sex with men that have had surgery to look like women?" Could you? Do you know what the f*cking reaction would have been? They would have smacked you across your beta f*cking face and put you in the dirt, you gay sh*t. Get the f*ck out of here. Walk up to your dad with some f*g sh*t like that and see what he says.

This is what feminism has done to this country. Brb clearly gay, but can claim I'm straight because feminists have deluded motherf*ckers with their gay idealogy.

Just admit it. I really don't have much against gays. I'm creeped out by them, but I think they should be allowed to live. However, you f*ckers who are gay and go around saying you're straight need an ass whooping to put you back into reality.
    Didn't read and shut the fuk up. Read my post above yours

Stop Hating Start Lifting zakatak333's Avatar
    zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    would bust in some tranny azz, especially if she's on hrt and de-balled and comfortable with me going near her dik

would have a full on relationship with her, take her out on dates, watch tv & movies with her, cuddle, maybe even live together

if she looks like a woman, acts like a woman, sounds like a woman and fuks like a woman then i can love her like a woman

MTF trans people basically have the mind of a woman trapped in a mans body, like she is a girl and she was born with the wrong body

after a couple years on hormones she will probably have widened out hips, a feminine face and a high pitched voice, especially if she gets de-balled

the best way for her to tell me would be to offer me anal sex and position her pants or skirt so its pulled down enough for me to fuk her but so its covering her dick... and to let me finish and then after we've fuked she drops it on me and lets me know she's a tranny... that'd be the most romantic way, maybe not so practical though... also another good way would be for her to tell me as she's sucking my dick.. get me nice and horny then use a seductive voice as she reveals her birth gender

orrrr she could just not say aything about it and let me find out by exploring

cliffs: if she's hot enough to get me home, get me naked and make me hard, the sight of a dick is not going to stop me from fuking her

cliffs #2: would be nice if she's comfortable with me playing with her dick but if not then i can respect that
    The muscles i value most are the ones directly surrounding the spine, the hips, the scapula, the femur and the tibia... in that order.

Basically the whole body minus chest and biceps... pretty much the opposite of what your local gym looks like on a typical Monday.

ILUVNUNCHUCKS is not very well liked. (-100) ILUVNUNCHUCKS is not very well liked. (-100) ILUVNUNCHUCKS is not very well liked. (-100) ILUVNUNCHUCKS is not very well liked. (-100) ILUVNUNCHUCKS is not very well liked. (-100) ILUVNUNCHUCKS is not very well liked. (-100) ILUVNUNCHUCKS is not very well liked. (-100) ILUVNUNCHUCKS is not very well liked. (-100) ILUVNUNCHUCKS is not very well liked. (-100) ILUVNUNCHUCKS is not very well liked. (-100) ILUVNUNCHUCKS is not very well liked. (-100)
    Didn't read and shut the fuk up. Read my post above yours
    You sure you didn't read?.

Originally Posted by zakatak333 View Post
    would bust in some tranny azz, especially if she's on hrt and de-balled and comfortable with me going near her dik

would have a full on relationship with her, take her out on dates, watch tv & movies with her, cuddle, maybe even live together

if she looks like a woman, acts like a woman, sounds like a woman and fuks like a woman then i can love her like a woman

MTF trans people basically have the mind of a woman trapped in a mans body, like she is a girl and she was born with the wrong body

after a couple years on hormones she will probably have widened out hips, a feminine face and a high pitched voice, especially if she gets de-balled

the best way for her to tell me would be to offer me anal sex and position her pants or skirt so its pulled down enough for me to fuk her but so its covering her dick... and to let me finish and then after we've fuked she drops it on me and lets me know she's a tranny... that'd be the most romantic way, maybe not so practical though... also another good way would be for her to tell me as she's sucking my dick.. get me nice and horny then use a seductive voice as she reveals her birth gender

orrrr she could just not say aything about it and let me find out by exploring

cliffs: if she's hot enough to get me home, get me naked and make me hard, the sight of a dick is not going to stop me from fuking her

cliffs #2: would be nice if she's comfortable with me playing with her dick but if not then i can respect that
    You have mental issues fella lol

Originally Posted by ILUVNUNCHUCKS View Post
    You sure you didn't read?.
    Yes I'm sure I didn't read your pathetic reply

Red face That feel when GF is sleeping next to you naked and.....

...You're thinking about your life and priorities and you're in an upset mood just wide awake staring at the walls thinking hard about your life and goals

We didn't even fuk last night, feelsbadman

trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    AyyBrah
    *Pureblood Crew*

*Victoria Justice Crew*

*Yellow Fever Crew*

Originally Posted by trainreqq View Post
    AyyBrah
    Just hold me man

Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Maybe ur gay
    Call me Sally

happy new years bitch yochrisss's Avatar
    yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Maybe you like men
    only misc at work crew

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Another Misc'r that thinks life should include sex every waking moment of the day.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals

Originally Posted by Mcfreako View Post
    Maybe ur gay
    Not the case at all. Just thinking about my life hard and it hit me in the feels

MaiorCosmin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaiorCosmin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaiorCosmin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaiorCosmin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaiorCosmin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaiorCosmin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaiorCosmin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaiorCosmin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaiorCosmin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaiorCosmin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaiorCosmin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    that feeling of not feeling what you just felt

Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Another Misc'r that thinks life should include sex every waking moment of the day.
    This is too much real life srs. Repped for the truth

Originally Posted by MaiorCosmin View Post
    that feeling of not feeling what you just felt
    Feelsbadman

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is too much real life srs. Repped for the truth
    AcetylCoA gets reps

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals

Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Lol

SuperStudGG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuperStudGG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuperStudGG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuperStudGG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuperStudGG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuperStudGG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuperStudGG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuperStudGG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuperStudGG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuperStudGG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuperStudGG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Had she farted, would that have ruin your concentration?

3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    happens all the time since my GF is naked whenever she's at home and we're not fukking 24/7 because I'm not a machine. Life is more than fukking brah
    communist until you get rich
    feminist until you get married
    atheist until the airplane starts falling

we're all gonna make it

Rocalvic Rocalvic Rocalvic Rocalvic Rocalvic Rocalvic Rocalvic Rocalvic Rocalvic Rocalvic Rocalvic
    1st world problems
    Stronglifts crew
    2L of milk crew
    Shet eater crew
    Chemistry brah