rodefeeh is just really nice. (+1000) rodefeeh is just really nice. (+1000) rodefeeh is just really nice. (+1000) rodefeeh is just really nice. (+1000) rodefeeh is just really nice. (+1000) rodefeeh is just really nice. (+1000) rodefeeh is just really nice. (+1000) rodefeeh is just really nice. (+1000) rodefeeh is just really nice. (+1000) rodefeeh is just really nice. (+1000) rodefeeh is just really nice. (+1000)

Magnum Limitless (review from a logged full tub)

----Introduction----
    I was chosen to log a full tub of Limitless for Magnum. I'm 5'11'', 180 lbs, 10% bf. I normally like my preworkouts to have 200-300mg of caffeine depending on the other stim goodies. I am sensitive to Yohimbine, and thankfully Limitless does not contain it. I used Limitless 4 days a week. 3 days were cardio and weights. 1 day was pure cardio. I normally did cardio first since I'm heavy into triathlon training this time of year. On a few occasions, I lifted first. I never had a workout that was under 75 minutes with a maximum of 110 minutes. Most workouts were extremely intense. So Limitless is all about focus and endurance which is right up my alley. I love getting that zoned in euphoric feeling during a workout. And Limitless supplied ample energy to get me through my long grueling workouts.

----Ingredient Profile----
    Serving Size 1 scoop (19.5g)
    Servings Per Container20
    Amount Per Scoop % Daily Value
    Niacin 20 mg 100%

ISOPOWER COMPLEX™ 7 g †
    Creatine Isolate
    Creatine Pyruvate
    Creatine Phosphate
    Carnosyn® Beta Alanine
    Whey Protein Isolate 90%

L-Citrulline 5 g †
    Betaine Anhydrous (Trimethylglycine) 2.5 g †

HAPPY BRAIN™ 1.42 g †
    L-Tyrosine
    Caffeine Anhydrous
    Bacopa Monnieri 30:1 Extract (50% Bacosides A&B)
    Choline Bitartrate
    Myristica fragrans (Nutmeg) Seed Extract 10:1 Powder
    GABA

Beet Root Extract (50% Betaine) 500 mg †
    Pine Bark Extract (Pinus radiata) 100 mg †
    90% Oligomeric Pro
    Chromium 454® 200 mcg †

The ingredient profile is SOLID. You know what most ingredient doses are. Then I was also told that the caffeine content was below 250 mg and beta-alanine was over 2 g. So the only other thing that you probably care about is creatine content and that appears to be adequately dosed. The 5 g of L-Citrulline is by far the most I've ever seen in a supplement. This probably helped a lot on the endurance side. The caffeine dose was perfect for me. On a few occasions I added 20-40 mg if I was dragging or was in for a long intense workout. I also supplemented with 2 g Taurine since I read that it is important to take Taurine and beta-alanine together. Although it is recommended to space them out a little since they compete for the same receptors.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
    Taste is only OK. I had the Brazen Black Cherry with a Grape Kicker. Recommended water for mixing is 12-16oz. It was still fairly bland all the way down at 10 oz. I tasted mostly grape. Mixability was fine. Extremely foamy. It never mixed 100% but no big deal to wash the rest down with another ounce of water. It's a fairly big dose at 19.5 g. They certainly didn't pixie dust anything - amen! With doing cardio first, I would drink 2/3 serving 30-45 minutes preworkout. Then drink the remainder during the first half of my cardio reaching full stimulation for my lift. I would take my Taurine right before working out. One time I did intense bike intervals on a full serving and the stimulation was just too much for me to handle. I was told "it has accelerators & mental focus agents that make this feel stronger at times." And let me tell you, it definitely feels like more than 250 mg of caffeine.

----Effectiveness----
    Ah yes, the effectiveness. And oh boy is it effective. As long as you take it on an empty stomach, the stimulants start to hit you within 5 minutes. I was always surprised at how much 2/3 scoop got me going. When I would drive to the gym, I noticed the tunnel vision start to take hold of me at the 20 minute mark. While working out, it was all about focus, focus, focus. I actually had to adapt to the level of focus it provided. I normally like to rock out to my music. But with Limitless, I would find my not even listening to my music. Since I sometimes feed off of my music, I would have to re-focus on listening to my music. As you can imagine, the mind muscle connection was pretty ridiculous. I found myself acutely in tune with every muscle contraction. This goes for my cardio sessions as well. While taking Limitless, I actually saw noticeable increases in strength which I wasn’t expecting so much with the boatload of cardio I was doing (cardio was everyday 40-105 minutes). Several times especially when my nutrition was dialed, I experienced tremendous euphoria allowing me to push through all kinds of pain barriers. Even though my cardio sessions where normally intense, I still had enough gas in the tank for a 35-55 minute lift. I was doing a lot of supersetting to cut down on time. And like I said, performance was great and I was making progress. The only knock that some people might have on it is the pump. I’m not a big pump guy so this didn’t bother me. I always got a good pump going but no extreme skin bursting pumps. A couple times when I lifted first on a bicep day, my biceps did not reach maximum fullness until my 3rd (and last) bicep exercise. When I did cardio first especially swimming, the pump came on really quick since the blood was already flowing really good. I did find myself extending my workout beyond what I had planned for several times. I normally finished my workout on a huge high not feeling completely wiped. If I had the proper amount of sleep the night before, I never needed any more caffeine the rest of the day (I work out mid-late morning). The times I did get only 5.5-6.5 hours of sleep, I still had a kicka$$ workout, the rest of the day just sucked a little. I wouldn’t want to take Limitless if I knew I was going to workout for less than an hour, that wouldn’t be doing Limitless justice. I never felt the effects diminish throughout the entire tub. On days that I wasn’t taking Limitless, it was usually something that had 200-300 mg caffeine with maybe some amp citrate sometimes.

I know Limitless isn't meant for cardio but it sure does the trick. I felt like a thoroughbred with blinders on swimming/biking/running. No music, no problem. All you will be thinking about is pushing yourself to go faster. My legs literally felt like pistons churning up and down on the bike.

----Value----
    I normally shop at bodybuilding.com and the price is 42.99 for 20 servings which is pretty steep. I’m normally a value shopper. But I definitely could see myself splurging for Limitless in the future. You get what you pay for and in this case, you get a lot. If you’re worried about a pump, throw in some bulk agmatine.

----Side Effects----
    No negative side effects just overly stimulated on a full serving before cardio. A full serving before weights was money. As explained above, straight awesomeness.

----Conclusion----
    9/10 getting knocked for lack of pump at a high price and not giving us full ingredient doses. If you are someone that is always up for trying the latest and greatest PWO, certainly give Limitless a try. I don’t see how you could be disappointed. Sometimes PWOs can be overstimulating. Limitless has the perfect combination of energy and focus for an exceptional experience. If you’re nutrition is dialed in, you undoubtedly will see strength gains. I may sound like a Magnum rep with such a good review, but I assure I am not. I have tried way too many PWOs to name, so I think I have a handle on what makes a good one.

Let me know if you have any questions. You can check out my log here http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=167928003

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Outstanding Review buddy! Amazingly detail and we really appreciate it man!

Thank you, and I can't wait to have you review something else for us!!!
    Nutrabio Lead Rep
    Nutrabio X BioCrew Leader

Full Label Disclosure, Therapeutic Doses, No Fillers/Additives

Go to https://goo.gl/YoaZwv for free samples!

#WITHOUTCOMPROMISE - IG @ericbarnes28

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Really solid review. You did a fantastic job and your log was great. We wish you the very best and continued success in your training.
    Magnum Nutraceuticals BB.com Forum Manager & Lead Sales Representative
    Better Ingredients, Better Results
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM