se5696 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) se5696 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) se5696 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) se5696 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) se5696 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) se5696 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) se5696 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) se5696 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Advice choosing best gym?

I really need some advice! I have 3 options as far as gyms I could go to. First gym is a 24 hour fitness 16 miles away with excellent facility, great vibe and energy. Approx 25 minute drive each way. 2nd gym is the face "Mecca" Gold's gym in Venice, which would take be about 40 minutes each way, however they have the absolute best environment for heavy lifting. Last option is this small family owned gym down the street(still 7 miles each way) which has very basic equipment, but would only take me 15 each way to get there. (I'm a 20 year old college student who's been lifting 5x a week since he was 15)

Young, Wild, and Free johnwall2's Avatar
    johnwall2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnwall2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnwall2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnwall2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnwall2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnwall2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnwall2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnwall2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnwall2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnwall2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnwall2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by se5696 View Post
    I really need some advice! I have 3 options as far as gyms I could go to. First gym is a 24 hour fitness 16 miles away with excellent facility, great vibe and energy. Approx 25 minute drive each way. 2nd gym is the face "Mecca" Gold's gym in Venice, which would take be about 40 minutes each way, however they have the absolute best environment for heavy lifting. Last option is this small family owned gym down the street(still 7 miles each way) which has very basic equipment, but would only take me 15 each way to get there. (I'm a 20 year old college student who's been lifting 5x a week since he was 15)
    If it were me I would go to the gym only 25 minutes away that you consider, "excellent". Don't want to go to the gym that has "very basic equipment" because it can be frustrating when you don't have the necessary equipment to do certain exercises. Also, you can always go to the gym at Venice when your maxing out if you think all the "heavy lifting" that is going on around you will benefit your lifts. A 40 minute drive seems way too long for someone who is trying to get in there 5 times a week.
    Stats:

Bench- 1x175
    Clean- 1x170
    Squat- 1x260

★★ Doesn't smoke weed crew ★★
    ★★ Likes tits and ass crew ★★

Eat, Lift, Sleep